♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

:w00t: Indeed i'm pulled back into believing in MinSun!!! LOL~~ I love the close-up!! Joondifieds' revival!!xDDD THANK YOU thank you!=P

Let us wait for the Taiwanese promotion... :P

P.S.

Any updates with the project?? O_O

EDIT.

V

WEEEEE~~~!!!

Guest flower pot

Guys... it's not just the shirt that's the same but even the sneakers...

shoes.jpg

Thanks to betchay for pointing it out...

They are also scheduled to go to the Philippines in about 8-10 weeks time for another round of promotions... It was already announced on local TV today... so more MinSun moments ahead... hooray!

Guest pixie_eve

Its amazing what a matching shirt can do :lol: :lol: our MINSUN fantasies are reviving hahaha...who knows right? MINSUN might be another BI-HYEKYO pairing who was never paired again on a series or movie, but rumors about them never died down ;) ;) Even f i like several korean pairings, i was never one who imagined things more than what their drama could offer. Its the first time that i want a korean pairing be paired for REAL keke ;) ;)

flowerpot :) Hi..i wonder when the next MINSUN fanfic will be out? :) because i'm all awaiting for the next chap, especially now that we are getting excited over MINSUN recently ;)

Guys... it's not just the shirt that's the same but even the sneakers...

shoes.jpg

Thanks to betchay for pointing it out...

They are also scheduled to go to the Philippines in about 8-10 weeks time for another round of promotions... It was already announced on local TV today... so more MinSun moments ahead... hooray!

Same T-shirts, same sneakers, same style.... all these info leave me squealing like a schoolgirl!!!

Guest Caja

Hi to all JunDi shippers! I'm one of this couple ship too :D

My favourite scene has gotta be from the final episode where Jun Pyo remembered

Jan Di,the one where she jumped into the pool. ahhh,I loveee it when he was like...

jandi... geum jandi... ^^

Guest szac

As a minsun lover, my dreams are almost dead,as there is no news of both parties(MH and HS) till today,we discover the same shirt and same sneakers).... hmm... they sure have the same taste... but how do we explain on the same shirt, I think it's a rare piece...Boy!! they do have the same chermistry... so if they are really link , I guess more coincidence will appear again... we just wait and see.... :rolleyes:

arfaziz please dont quote the picture :) same shirt,same sneakers,same style :rolleyes:.

thanks for all minsun lover and shipper..hoping we can see they same things again in the future.maybe same resto or same handphone :D

Guest flo27

OMG! I'm sooooo happy looking at them having the same style my minsun hope is reviving because of these pics..Thanks to all of you having sharp eyes

Having the same sneakers could be coincidence, I mean anybody could have that kind of sneakers (but it must be red! :lol: ) but the shirt is really how should I say it..not so coincidence! or it could be like my avi... :rolleyes:

I'm feeling... :wub::wub:

arfaziz please dont quote the picture :) same shirt,same sneakers,same style :rolleyes:.

thanks for all minsun lover and shipper..hoping we can see they same things again in the future.maybe same resto or same handphone :D

Thanks for the reminder Natali. I am usually quite careful... I guess I was just too excited. Yeah I hope there will be more telling signs for us MinSun shippers!!!

Thanks for the reminder Natali. I am usually quite careful... I guess I was just too excited. Yeah I hope there will be more telling signs for us MinSun shippers!!!

no problem ^^..i think i'm so excited too about minsun :D

ee46ae8d.jpg

03a09f46.jpg

b28fbe6e.jpg

eba3cfba.jpg

cre:DC

Guest ml_87

To Seema,

I know we are all wondering who actually did the drawing on the back of the mirror. Unfortunately, the video does not specify.

The reporter recognizes that LMH used that mirror since BOF filming. LMH admits that the mirror is for his own exclusive use. He then explains that while filming BOF, the bubble next to the pic on the mirror said "Junpyo's mirror". After filming ended, he says his hair stylist changed the bubble to "Minho's mirror". This might be a clue that the drawing was made by the stylist for LMH.

disappointed! i have expected that it's HS. but we couldnt know who drew, right? ha ha :D

btw, his stylist is a man ^_^

btw, flower_pot, i remember u said that u saw a clip in which HS drew the similar JanDi cartoonist character, . can u give me the clip? ths so much :D

Guest flower pot

^^^ It's not a clip... it's the chibi character on her siggy... i already posted it a couple of pages back...

I was just wondering with that clip how evasive Minho can be... he explained what's on the drawing but he did not exactly say who drew on the mirror... if it's his stylist, he could have probably said that it's his stylist who drew it... why the secrecy?

Guest pixie_eve

It's not really just a mirror but this mirror...

http://chn.chosun.com/site/data/img_dir/20...40000121ju1.jpg

Minho uses it everywhere... A staff account or fan account said that it is Hyesun who drew on it and i think it has been confirmed...

Initially it's only the Goo Junpyo sulky boy that's on the mirror but as time goes by... the drawings just seem to pile on like the heart in gold ink in the middle...

http://blog.brokore.com/images/users/minho...e16281ab612.jpg

http://img.kbs.co.kr/drama/drama_photo/151...151003320_L.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3223/24575175.png

I don't think it's an ordinary mirror since Minho totes it around everywhere and he uses it all the time... Mirrors are a dime a dozen, he can not bring his own if it's necessary but he favors using this one...

Also, during the end of the show, Hyesun apparently drew on another mirror and it is a Geum Jandi figure which she drew...

]http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1179/3a2a24d8746e491433fa1cf.jpg[

And guess what? the same mirror is also Minho's... he's using it during his 1st Dunkin Donuts CF and there was no drawing on it yet... It's impossible that he just borrowed it from Hyesun since Hyesun was not in that CF...

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4315/47926286.png[

Seems like it's really Hyesun who drew it because number one, the doodles just keep on piling up on the first mirror and the second mirror had like a really big picture during the farewell photos and i guess they would not have taken a photo if it was not significant...

WOW flowerpot, i didn't know u got all these in detailed explanation..Thanks! :) I read back several pages, re-reading all the posts until i find this one (coz i read mL_87's post about this mirror). Since i only read the recent ones, it turns out, i still have more things to discover from them, including the JD-JP version of the drawing :) I don't really want to get my hopes so high, since i don't want to get broken hearted in the end keke :lol: but is it true that the mirror had a big pic on the farewell photos? are these photos still in YT or any farewell pics link? ;).

Well the pics can also be drawn by LMH's stylist, but why draw a GHS figure? and i remember WEBBY reading the word MINE beside the drawing ;) i wonder in which mirror has the word MINE? is it in d 1st mirror wd JP's image or the 2nd pic wd JD's image?? ohhh my im getting into this fangirl thing again...hehehe...in my heart i want to believe its GHS :D but it can also be drawn by his stylist or even BoF staff or writers ryt?? ohh how i wish we can know the truth ;)

Im also trying to look for the CHIBI character on GHS' signature just to compare but i haven't found it yet.. I just want to see, i don't really want to get my hopes so high, but the identical shirt was really something don't u think? ;)we might have to wait till the Taiwan trip and look for body language and eye contacts.

Guest keczianthei

hi all!

can someone please tell me what haptic mission is all about that minho is in? thanks much!

Let's bring this thread back to life!!!

In this clip, I find it funny how Kim Bum JUST had to point it out.

They were talking about HyunJoong-Hyesun kiss scene, but out of the blue, KimBum said that she had a kiss scene with another guy, and you all know who that is.

It's like KimBum wants to tell us something but he can't directly say it out loud.

I'm probably reading too much into this, but HyunJoong's expression is like "we know something you don't"

As a MinSun fan, I think we've all gone crazy, to us, every single, insignificant moment is a MinSun moment.

Guest ml_87

OMG, it's complicated now. so flower-pot said that HS had the same blue mirror and she drew JD cartoonish character on it? :w00t:

and what is this? B)

Hi, Pixie~

When BOF was still on (about 2 and a half month ago) I read many articles quoting that mino said that GHS drew the stuff on his mirror.

Back then, there was no secret and GHS was about to release her book (the one with heaps of her drawings) so everyone was happy to acknowledge her talent.

The reason why it wasn't mentioned maybe because it was old news (because that news was mentioned everywhere back then) and there are too many rumours now that they don't wish to create more???

But I am pretty sure GHS drew those cute stuff on his mirror. ^_^

WOW flowerpot, i didn't know u got all these in detailed explanation..Thanks! :) I read back several pages, re-reading all the posts until i find this one (coz i read mL_87's post about this mirror). Since i only read the recent ones, it turns out, i still have more things to discover from them, including the JD-JP version of the drawing :) I don't really want to get my hopes so high, since i don't want to get broken hearted in the end keke :lol: but is it true that the mirror had a big pic on the farewell photos? are these photos still in YT or any farewell pics link? ;).

Well the pics can also be drawn by LMH's stylist, but why draw a GHS figure? and i remember WEBBY reading the word MINE beside the drawing ;) i wonder in which mirror has the word MINE? is it in d 1st mirror wd JP's image or the 2nd pic wd JD's image?? ohhh my im getting into this fangirl thing again...hehehe...in my heart i want to believe its GHS :D but it can also be drawn by his stylist or even BoF staff or writers ryt?? ohh how i wish we can know the truth ;)

Im also trying to look for the CHIBI character on GHS' signature just to compare but i haven't found it yet.. I just want to see, i don't really want to get my hopes so high, but the identical shirt was really something don't u think? ;)we might have to wait till the Taiwan trip and look for body language and eye contacts.

maybe this picture can help you..

1-6.jpg

pink fairy cute fanarts thanks.