♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest ml_87

Hey guys, wanted to share this video of F4 and Hye Sun in Japan for promotional

activities. They all looks so good! Wish HS leaned more towards MH instead of HJ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9RzmJP5uzA

credit: hoonfami on youtube.com

i think that the director told HS to move her head closer to HJ's. Mino is too tall so it's impossible for any head-touching

the position of three of them in all fan meetings are scripted. HS's always between Mino and KHJ.

we can see easily that there's awakwardness and no eyes contact between Minsun. what we have seen in BOF's BTS has disappeared. cant understand why. but this's my speculation:

_ it's Japan, not Korea. this' the 1st they're there. so any action must be very careful B)

- after 2 week's break of BOF, they lost the closeness ;)

- they're aware of not starting any more rumor :rolleyes:(in the BTS, they could be close and joke with the other, but it's when filming. )

he he, this's like kind of fanfic.

but i hope to see more Minsun interaction in Taiwan(hope there're only 2 of them) to feed my lack of JoonDi :rolleyes:

we can see easily that there's awakwardness and no eyes contact between Minsun. what we have seen in BOF's BTS has disappeared. cant understand why. but this's my speculation:

_ it's Japan, not Korea. this' the 1st they're there. so any action must be very careful B)

- after 2 week's break of BOF, they lost the closeness ;)

- they're aware of not starting any more rumor :rolleyes:(in the BTS, they could be close and joke with the other, but it's when filming. )

he he, this's like kind of fanfic.

but i hope to see more Minsun interaction in Taiwan(hope there're only 2 of them) to feed my lack of JoonDi :rolleyes:

or maybe they've been warned?????? :P by ??????? Hehehehe! :lol::D

Also hope only both of them go to taiwan for promotion.

Guest tam1430267282

Oops, silly me.. I thought you were referring to a MinSun thread somewhere I didn't know.. my bad.. :blush:

Thanks anyway! :D

This is LMH's reaction when GHS said thanks when they told her his ideal girl is GJD or something like that.. :lol:

output-2.gif

Hihihi!! this is my first attempt in making a gif.. off topic: can anyone teach me the easiest way to make a gif from a video? :D

Guest musiquejunkie

Oops, silly me.. I thought you were referring to a MinSun thread somewhere I didn't know.. my bad.. :blush:

Thanks anyway! :D

This is LMH's reaction when GHS said thanks when they told her his ideal girl is GJD or something like that.. :lol:

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/g...pi/output-2.gif

Hihihi!! this is my first attempt in making a gif.. off topic: can anyone teach me the easiest way to make a gif from a video? :D

^ Sorry I wasn't clear. Anyway, thanks for sharing that gif!! I love MH's smile, they are super cute!!! :)

They're probably starting to fall in love with each other that's why they're a little awkward.

Maybe Min Ho already confessed and Hye Sun rejected him, but he says he's still gonna wait.

*MinSun dancing in my head*

I'm so in love with this couple that I keep imagining the two of them together.

I've even created a little fan fic in my head.

MinHo will confess to Hyesun and she will reject him.

Then Min Ho will get to work in a drama with his ultimate crush Song HyeGyo, and they'll have alot of intimate scenes together. But after the drama ends, MinHo will still run back to HyeSun.

Guest stroberry

^LOL!!! xiam9 i know right.. they make our imagination gone WILD!!

do they even know that they are making xxxx number of fangirls' mind wild?

they should just get tgether already! LOL!! :P

Guest ml_87

They're probably starting to fall in love with each other that's why they're a little awkward.

Maybe Min Ho already confessed and Hye Sun rejected him, but he says he's still gonna wait.

*MinSun dancing in my head*

I'm so in love with this couple that I keep imagining the two of them together.

I've even created a little fan fic in my head.

MinHo will confess to Hyesun and she will reject him.

Then Min Ho will get to work in a drama with his ultimate crush Song HyeGyo, and they'll have alot of intimate scenes together. But after the drama ends, MinHo will still run back to HyeSun.

ha ha. u make me laugh like crazy

i think i dun know if there's sth from Mino but HS showed us that she has... with him in the fan meeting.

she kept standing very very close to Mino and although there're F4 and her on the stage, we can see easily that they a (real?)couple by the fact that they stood seperately with the rest.

after Mino gave her the chair, she looked at him quite a bit. that look is like " why u keep treat me well. i said that i dun wanna it. how can i forget u now" ha ha. my imagination:rolleyes:

Guest 177z_Aym

^you don't? hehehe i thought he's more transparent with his consistent answer about his ideal girl & action towards her than Hye Sun action towards Min Ho hehehe but that's just me :) ..now i can't wait for their Taiwan tour next month so excited^^ oh how i'm going to miss the MinSun couple =( i actually miss them on screen too..even if they won't get to work anytime soon or ever i'm still excited for their next drama to whomever they are going to be paired up with ..now i want to see if they behave differently from other co-stars than they do with each other =D

Guest shalee

wow!! absolute killer this two!! they look really great together, off screen and onscreen..the magic is really there! I can really feel it "to the EXTREME" minho man, i salute you for coming into open that jandi is ur ideal girl,I mean why speak in riddles when majority knows it is hyesun!! haha..obviously.

judging on their Behind the scenes moments, boy! there's somethin, Im tellin ye all! and yes must be real close,,but my male "close as in tight" friends does not look at me the way lee min ho looks at hye sun!..but im convinced they are not dating...as of the moment,hehe but pretty sure they have hots for each other,,HYESUN is really guarded and LEE min ho is adorable admitting jandi to be his ideal girl, fidgetty and all..ill pray for the two of you to at least give it a try!

Guest BelindalovesTOP

miss this couple, thx for the pics, and news everyone =] just seeing them together makes me happy! ^_^

Guest BelindalovesTOP

hey everyone, BOYS OVER FLOWERS ISNT ENDING JUST YET. a special will be broadcasted on april 28, what it will be like 5 years later for the men ^_^

here's the link:

click on link, please.:)

CREDIT: TO ALLKPOP.COM

(i hope to see some more JOONDI scenes, than the last episode. sigh* just when i thought my bof flowers craving was about to go away.)

"The Boys Over Flowers story is set to continue on April 28th with a special edition. The story continues with the F4 five years later. Goo Jun Pyo's fro isn't as curly and there's no sign of leading lady Geum Jandi. While Kim Hyun Joong is there as Ji Hoo sunbae, his scenes are from the drama when he had longer hair. It is set to be a music drama, an extended music video? Netizens are grateful for the cast putting together something like this during their busy schedules. The video appeared on a Naver blog user Planet905, which looks like Kim Joon/T-Max's representative company.

It will be nice to see what the Shinhwa School alumni have been up to five years down the road. Video credit goes to cinderella1511." <<<allkpop.com ^_^

OMG.. i'm hyperventilating right now!!!!!!

I see JOONDI!! Jan Di is the one leaning in to kiss our Star Joon Pyo right (@ 0:47)? :lol: Or it could me and my wild wishing. It looks like Lee Min Ho's stand/posture. :lol: But really......... I'm so nervous i'm might spam the BOF thread. :unsure: xDD JOONDI FIGHTING!!!! I knew it wasn't the last of our couple. :P Thanks BelindalovesTOP!!

Guest ml_87

of course, there's JD in the special. if not, JP kisses and has dinner with whom. ha ha. i'm so exciting! a wedding? :D