Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

Guest singapore0950

yon, I'm glad I could share! ^^ You girls at Lee Minho's thread are always contributing too.

Yes, that's right! ^^ I'll try to be there as well, to support her.

PS: I'm a girl and I can't help but like her too. The guy who gets to have her is a very lucky guy.

♥ ayu.

~~~~~ soliloquy ~~~~~

Oh....THANK YOU + GLAD YOU HAVE SHARED ALL VIDEOS & PHOTOS...........

Anyone will be going to Event on Thursday?

And anyone knows what is the time of this event?

Wat time must be there?

:unsure:

~~~~~ I am going........~~~~

Wonder what time should be there?

^^^^ Iluma shopping Mall ^^^^ Next to BUGIS STREET & OFF of Bugis Junction :P

Shopping Mall the building all with nice WHITE COL Plates....

Does anyone know when departure time & flight details?

HOPE able to give her fully supports......and hope able to see her again in SINGAPORE!

THANK YOU!

Ps: anyone wanna go?

wanna go together then?

do.....pm me.

GIVE HER FULL SUPPORTS

Thanks so much for the clips ... it's sad my work schedule clashes with her timing

really hope to see her in person

she is so so pretty!!! hope she has a great time in Singapore

just like the way she obliges with all the autographs ....

usually we can only see k celebs & their dust ( haha) when they reach ..they disappear so fast

it's nice to see her stopping for the fans .....

oh... soliloquy.. thanks for the fan cam... MJ looks great today...

btw, what did you let her sign on?

i think i will try to go to the event on thurs... was not able to rush to the airport today...

anyone knows which hotel she is staying in?

Guest `soliloquy

Does anyone know when departure time & flight details?

HOPE able to give her fully supports......and hope able to see her again in SINGAPORE!

THANK YOU!

Ps: anyone wanna go?

wanna go together then?

do.....pm me.

I'm glad to share : )

Her departure flight details, I'm still working on finding that out :/ It's a little too early to check now but I'll work on it!

I'm not sure if I'll be going to Iluma, cause it's quite a distance away from where I stay in the North, but I'm still considering! I'll reply your PM in a while!

edit:// I managed to find out the flights departing for Seoul (Incheon) on Friday. There's a few of them (Singapore Airlines, Asiana and Korean Air)

T-T

1 22:35 SQ5752 NO Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 29/03/2009-24/10/2009

2 22:35 OZ752 NO Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 29/03/2009-24/10/2009

2 22:50 KE642 NO Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 29/03/2009-24/10/2009

3 09:15 OZ6788 NO Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 29/03/2009-24/10/2009

3 09:15 SQ16 NO Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 29/03/2009-24/10/2009

3 23:50 OZ6782 NO Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 01/06/2009-24/10/2009

3 23:50 SQ602 NO Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 01/06/2009-24/10/2009

It's either she'd leave via the morning flight (9.15am) or she could also leave via the later flight (between 10.35pm - 11.50pm)We could probably narrow it down IF we can determine whether she's flying by Singapore Airlines (just like her arrival via SQ).

just like the way she obliges with all the autographs ....

usually we can only see k celebs & their dust ( haha) when they reach ..they disappear so fast

it's nice to see her stopping for the fans .....

She's really nice to oblige, but she had to rush off, so she could only sign for about 3-4 fans before her manager said that she had to leave for the waiting van : ( We walked with her the whole stretch of the way where her van was, and even then, we managed to really have a good look at her ^^

oh... soliloquy.. thanks for the fan cam... MJ looks great today...

btw, what did you let her sign on?

i think i will try to go to the event on thurs... was not able to rush to the airport today...

anyone knows which hotel she is staying in?

It's her Vogue Girl Editorial pictures we printed out to get her to sign on! (She was actually surprised that Vogue Girl Korea pictures landed with us Singaporean girls XD) : ) If you wanna see the rest of her editorial pictures, go here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=293971

Guest singapore0950

I'm glad to share : )

Her departure flight details, I'm still working on finding that out :/ It's a little too early to check now but I'll work on it!

I'm not sure if I'll be going to Iluma, cause it's quite a distance away from where I stay in the North, but I'm still considering! I'll reply your PM in a while!

edit:// I managed to find out the flights departing for Seoul (Incheon) on Friday. There's a few of them (Singapore Airlines, Asiana and Korean Air)

T-T

1 22:35 SQ5752 NO Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 29/03/2009-24/10/2009

2 22:35 OZ752 NO Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 29/03/2009-24/10/2009

2 22:50 KE642 NO Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 29/03/2009-24/10/2009

3 09:15 OZ6788 NO Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 29/03/2009-24/10/2009

3 09:15 SQ16 NO Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 29/03/2009-24/10/2009

3 23:50 OZ6782 NO Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 01/06/2009-24/10/2009

3 23:50 SQ602 NO Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 01/06/2009-24/10/2009

It's either she'd leave via the morning flight (9.15am) or she could also leave via the later flight (between 10.35pm - 11.50pm)We could probably narrow it down IF we can determine whether she's flying by Singapore Airlines (just like her arrival via SQ).

She's really nice to oblige, but she had to rush off, so she could only sign for about 3-4 fans before her manager said that she had to leave for the waiting van : ( We walked with her the whole stretch of the way where her van was, and even then, we managed to really have a good look at her ^^

It's her Vogue Girl Editorial pictures we printed out to get her to sign on! (She was actually surprised that Vogue Girl Korea pictures landed with us Singaporean girls XD) : ) If you wanna see the rest of her editorial pictures, go here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=293971

~~~~~soliloquy~~~~~

Wow.........you are so great!

thank you for sharing.........

REALLY busy...searching all informations....of her :P

Really wish i got chance to atten Event. xp

Guest nickwest_joic

singapore0950, you're welcome : )

I heard that it is only for 10 lucky iWeekly winners : )

thank you so much soliloquy!

but how do u participate in the contest ya? cos i've looked through the recent copy of i weekly didnt see any of lee min jung related contest :( probably ive missed it already might have appeared in the previous copies

still thank you so much for your help!! :D

soliloquy, thanks for the links... so pretty...

i think the closed door event is for the u weekly winner. i took part but no news yet.

anyone has any updates on her?

but how do u participate in the contest ya? cos i've looked through the recent copy of i weekly didnt see any of lee min jung related contest :( probably ive missed it already might have appeared in the previous copies

It's last week issue...

the contest ended last friday noon time..

that's why you can't find the information in this week issue...

Guest nickwest_joic

soliloquy, thanks for the links... so pretty...

i think the closed door event is for the u weekly winner. i took part but no news yet.

anyone has any updates on her?

Hi Zax! Thank you!

Issit written in issue 183?

i just bought the recent issue for u weekly they only mentioned that the 10 lucky fans will get to take a personal photo with lee min jung in the new sony ecrisson shop at iluma. Will start at 6.30pm to 7.30pm. Oo ya the photos will oso be printed out on the spot for fans to get her signature.

Hi Zax! Thank you!

Issit written in issue 183?

i just bought the recent issue for u weekly they only mentioned that the 10 lucky fans will get to take a personal photo with lee min jung in the new sony ecrisson shop at iluma. Will start at 6.30pm to 7.30pm. Oo ya the photos will oso be printed out on the spot for fans to get her signature.

last week issue.... not sure what is the issue number?

anyone won the meet and greet?

Guest kreazy

Hello people, I am new to this thread. Just here to freak out cos I DID not know that she was gonna be in town. And LANDED in Spore already! Omg be still my faint heart. So do you mean, if we go to bugis, we can get to at least see her? Omg I am trying very hard not to spazz or spam. SIGH.

Guest `soliloquy

Hello people, I am new to this thread. Just here to freak out cos I DID not know that she was gonna be in town. And LANDED in Spore already! Omg be still my faint heart. So do you mean, if we go to bugis, we can get to at least see her? Omg I am trying very hard not to spazz or spam. SIGH.

Yeap, just head down to Iluma @ Bugis, 6.30pm this thursday at the Sony Ericsson shop. ^^

Don't freak out yet - you need to freak out after you've seen her okay? She needs to know that there's more of us fans around in Singapore : )

Anyone bought wanbao today? There's a news coverage of her at the airport and my picture is in it T-T

Guest kreazy

THANK YOU!!! You got to see her right? Awesome fancam. Hope I get to be that close this Thurs!! I will see you there then? Spot me; I'll be the crazy girl waving my camera excitedly. GAH. And nope, no Wanbao. Man I wish I spoke Chinese! What happened to the TNP? Tsk!

Guest singapore0950

hello nickwest_joic

I think uweekly or iweekly. can't really rmb it.

But my frd won it......... lol :lol:

Timing & Venue all not sure :unsure:

~~~~~she so lucky~~~~~~~

I didn't knows thats kind of sms contest.....if i know sure i will sms lol

TOO BAD!

oh... your friend is so lucky... take lots of pic...

think i will go to illuma on thursday...

no one stalking her? :)

Guest singapore0950

oh... your friend is so lucky... take lots of pic...

think i will go to illuma on thursday...

no one stalking her? :)

~~~~zax~~~~

Ya i also wonder who will be gg to STALKIN then?

And who will be gg to Airport on this friday?

After event are we stalking?........... shld right? hehe!

shall we?

Guest singapore0950

Hello all ^^ fans in this thread ^^

Here is the link.

which yesterday afternoon Min Jung's arrived in Singapore. :lol:

with some of Fans........ :P

Unexpected......!!!......waited her.

~~~~ She's nice with great smile and waves to her fans. Or those aboarded in the car. ~~~~~

http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/E-News/Story...1620-68258.html

P.s:

Get tonight WANBAO too.

With nice nice photos.....