Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I really like her, I hope to see her in another production soon. she have such a sweet smile and awesome personality!

Min Jung will be in Singapore next monday, 15th June as sony ericsson spokesperson.

And she will only be leaving next Friday(19th June)..

Hope i will be able to get to see her upclose...

Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

Min Jung will be in Singapore next monday, 15th June as sony ericsson spokesperson.

that's great!. thnxs for the info. can't wait to see more new pics of her.

Guest `soliloquy

Thanks for the info yon! Any information on her flight schedule? Is she flying in on Sunday, or monday itself?

Would love to welcome her at the airport!

Guest mz simmonz

I totally loved her in "boys over flowers"..she's so quirky and cute..can't believe she's 27! she looked like a teenager at times during the film.

Thanks for the info yon! Any information on her flight schedule? Is she flying in on Sunday, or monday itself?

Would love to welcome her at the airport!

i will post tonight.. yesterday evening newspaper has a write up on her and part of her schedule

i remember her flight to singapore is via SQ and arriving around 2plus in the afternoon...(i will post here again tonight after checking the newspaper again)

Guest `soliloquy

i will post tonight.. yesterday evening newspaper has a write up on her and part of her schedule

i remember her flight to singapore is via SQ and arriving around 2plus in the afternoon...(i will post here again tonight after checking the newspaper again)

I did some research, and her flight number is SQ603 - Singapore Airlines, scheduled arrival 2.30pm, Monday. ^^ Any plans to welcome her at the airport?

I do wonder what her schedule will be like, considering that she'd be here for a number of days, shopping should be on her list!

I did some research, and her flight number is SQ603 - Singapore Airlines, scheduled arrival 2.30pm, Monday. ^^ Any plans to welcome her at the airport?

I do wonder what her schedule will be like, considering that she'd be here for a number of days, shopping should be on her list!

hi, do you all plan to follow her about?

Guest singapore0950

Thank you, yon for all informations

^Min Jung's, will fly from kr. SQ603. which stated in last week uweekly,^^ which terminal. not sure yet. :unsure:

you all may check it out here......

http://www.changiairport.com/changi/en/fli...locale=en#_test

~~

~~~~ Wave to yon, ~~~~

are u gg tmr & thurs then? :P

Hmmm, i wish to go there........too

Thank you, yon for all informations

^Min Jung's, will fly from kr. SQ603. which stated in last week uweekly,^^ which terminal. not sure yet. :unsure:

you all may check it out here......

http://www.changiairport.com/changi/en/fli...locale=en#_test

~~

~~~~ Wave to yon, ~~~~

are u gg tmr & thurs then? :P

Hmmm, i wish to go there........too

tomorrow i have to work, so wont be in the airport to receive her... as for thursday, maybe will go down...... have not decide yet.....

if anyone is going to see her, ask her why 'Jjun' did not come with her... :lol::lol: (that's how she called Goo Joon Pyo in BOF...)

Guest `soliloquy

hi, do you all plan to follow her about?

I probably wouldn't be 'following' her around, but I'll be there today to see her! : D

Anyone else going to the airport later today? singapore0950, thanks for the flight information~

if anyone is going to see her, ask her why 'Jjun' did not come with her... :lol::lol: (that's how she called Goo Joon Pyo in BOF...)

LMAO. I'll think of how to phrase that in Korean. Jjun - odissoyo? XD Obsso?

Guest `soliloquy

Back from the airport, sharing some fancams:

1/3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3FrbyhSgjk

2/3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZzYWVFtyPs

3/3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV3cm4pckXk

There weren't that many people, at most 15? I managed to pass her a gift (of cookies) and she also signed an autograph for me XDD

P6150009copy.png

For pictures, go here. Credit if reposting.

wow, soliloquy, thanks for the clip and pic....!

she is really pretty even with minimal make up...!

ok...ok....thur i will go down......

iluma is opposite Bugis junction right? The new shopping building right?

p.s. if i'm a guy, i will like her alot...she looks like she is the kind who will be a very sweet/gentle girl when she is with a guy she likes..... :D

Guest `soliloquy

wow, soliloquy, thanks for the clip and pic....!

she is really pretty even with minimal make up...!

ok...ok....thur i will go down......

iluma is opposite Bugis junction right? The new shopping building right?

p.s. if i'm a guy, i will like her alot...she looks like she is the kind who will be a very sweet/gentle girl when she is with a guy she likes..... :D

yon, I'm glad I could share! ^^ You girls at Lee Minho's thread are always contributing too.

Yes, that's right! ^^ I'll try to be there as well, to support her.

PS: I'm a girl and I can't help but like her too. The guy who gets to have her is a very lucky guy.

♥ ayu.