What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Minty Chocolates

My dad made a bunny section in the house for my bunnies like he said he would even though he was tired after work. <3

Guest riceavocado

I was rollerblading with my friends who were jogging/rollerblading and just watching my friends dog run next to me was really nice :)

Guest AS1AND0LL

This little girl who I babysit was at the park this morning w/her mom when I was jogging, she's so cute ^.^

Guest kawaiimagic

i was working (i work in a chinese restaurant) and this little girl was trying to use chopstick but she had one in each hand (soo cute and funny!)

this actually happened yesterday i re-thought it and it made me laugh again inside :lol:

Guest cannotfindserver

just a couple of hours ago my mom likes a certain game on facebook so she signed up. since she's fairly new to it, she accidentally typed faceboob.com instead. i really had no idea but she seemed horrified and awkwardly told me about it. HAHAHAH! i was laughing so hard my friend thought i was being weird.

Archived