[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

What's the rating of Ep.5?

TNS

National: 14.9 (6th) // Seoul: 14.5 (6th)

AGB

National: 14.1 (6th) // Seoul: 15.2 (5th)

^ ratings dropped by > 2% but the rom in romcom is finally taking form, so im hopeful that it picks up ^^

i actually really enjoyed last night's episode, and it seems to have been well received by the viewers too :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TNS

AGB

^ ratings dropped by > 2% but the rom in romcom is finally taking form, so im hopeful that it picks up ^^

i actually really enjoyed last night's episode, and it seems to have been well received by the viewers too :D

hope MFL ratings go pass 20%.They should add something new to gain more viewers (ex. Goong, Coffee Prince) Swallow the sun is still strong as ever. :angry:

MBC"s new drama Heading for the Ground starts next week :( competition will be tough. Hope that MFL will hang in there. crossing my fringers. MFL fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest MariYEH

hope MFL ratings go pass 20%.They should add something new to gain more viewers (ex. Goong, Coffee Prince) Swallow the sun is still strong as ever. :angry:

MBC"s new drama Heading for the Ground starts next week :( competition will be tough. Hope that MFL will hang in there. crossing my fringers. MFL fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratings drop today really surprised me cause this was by far the best episode and things are finally coming together and getting so good.

Today's episode was so good my heart is still beating like crazy from all the excitement. It's the first episode that made my heart flutter so much. I am gearing towards Dongchan ang Hyena now espescially after he read her birthday message for him and what he said to her when she was asleep. I was like awwwwwwww!

Guest MariYEH

Wah I'm so jealous I wanna watch it now ^0^

You should! it's like all the stuff that bothered me from episode 1-3 finally disappeared it's like the scriptwriters finally pulled it together. Hyena, Dongchan, Taeyon chemistry can finally be felt here. this episode is just so awwww worthy. Even the netizens in the korean boards were very happy about it, this episode was very well received so let's hope that the positive reception will make huge difference tomorrow. If not, oh well I still wouldn't miss it. ;)

Just a few memorable caps from ep5, credit nachi

img0181bex.jpg

Rating is still 2-digit, so it's still good even if it dips lower that the previous episode. MFL fighting!

rgds :D

What is wrong with this scene? (Hint: somethings.. missing)

viewimageu.jpg

viewimaged.jpg

mari, i agree, we're finally seeing some development between Hyena and Dongchan.

and awww i loved that bday coupon she hand-made for DC ^^

I'm surprised that rating drop, but as I used to say I don't mind about the rating as long as I enjoy this drama. :)

smr05 some black machine nearby the bed is missing and the clothes too. How the clothes did change during sleeping??? haha

I will put a spolier about the next episode that smr05 post at YEH's thread here.

Someone that doesn't want to be spolied, just skip it, ok??

They're going to be a cat fight(pulling hair) between EJ and HN.

cbanner-agassi.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 3 SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translator: ai*

Spot Translator: adorabelle

Timer: Makutake29

Editor/QC: snoopyvkd

Final QC: ay_link

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 4 SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translator: meju

Spot Translators: adorabelle, purpletiger86

Timer: blog234

Editor/QC: Suz07

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

*Follow-us on Twitter for live updates! ^^

All subtitles will be released first on our site

Guest Fresh02

Thanks WITHS2 for the double release!

For the links that aren't working, take the link and remove the " view/ " part and it'll work. They probably just messed up the URL's while in a rush.

Btw, for those watching 720P versions, for EP3, take the HAN 450P subtitle and set a 700ms delay and it should be okay. The subs were coming up slightly early. EP4 720p seems perfectly in sync with the HAN 450p subs. I'd post the revised subs, but I don't think WITHS2 allows that.

Watching EP3... so Junsu was an equestrian athlete... I bet Junsu died in a horse riding accident.

Guest magarine

Thank you all for the goodies.

This drama is getting better and excited episode by episode.

And from all critics it seems to be better too.

I always love when DC had an imagination scene about HN. How much did he think of her even in the dream :)

Can't wait for tonight episode.

Guest de Jarje

Thank you, facing for the summary. Thank you all YEH,YSH, JIL, MCW and MFL's soompiers for the goodies.

Gaaah, the summary make me really exited. I did not watch it online yesterday.....aaih, i hope my angel at YT already upload it... :P

Huehh, 1927, why DC didn't wear any shirt..what happens....? :lol::o

haha, of course HN will scream that way....

Uhuhuhu, i'm so curious......how TY will react see HN and DC in one room all night long and with DC shirtless... :D

wakaka...i can't wait for tomorrow ( i always watch it late 1 day..haha )

Guest tuesdhei

TNS

AGB

HI MFL FANS!

hmmm... what's with the rating of MFL... the episode was actually getting better and better... the storyline is getting more exciting... wondering what's with the drop...

hmmm?..

anyway, i really enjoyed last night's episode, now that DC is obviously falling for HN and TY is noticing HN too... both leading man are really so gorgeous in their own way... more of it unfolds tonight.... how i really wish that MFL is shown daily ha ha ha...

thanks for all the goodies being shared here...

MFL FIGHTING!!!

Spoiler..!

(Fanview 1 & Fanview 2)

Hyena, DC and Euijoo were seen inside Euijoo's mother's flower shop

Fanview 1: Hyena was crying and DC looked like he was back working at the shop

Fanview 2: Hyena ran out yelling out in anger, "jerk, im never gonna see you again"

im guessing that maybe DC got fired by butler Jang, and he's back to working at the flower shop.

Hyena wants him back as her butler but DC has his own reasons and doesnt want to go back.

Each time I listen to YSH's Helpless Love I can't help but smile. It is really getting interesting. I love Episode 5 and based from the preview of Ep 6 a lot of things are going to happen.

smr05, thanks for the spoiler, I am really excited for tonight's episode and to think that I was a little disappointed with the first episode. What was I thinking then?!

Dong Chan and Hye Na!!!!!!!!

Archived