[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mariemerong

I can't wait for the next episode. Currently watching at Viikii.

Because that is the fastest way. (No offence to the ones encoding hardsubs :))

I just realised that people are making camps. Lol.

But obviously they know who is going to win it. Kekekeke.

I love the chemistry between Dong Chan & Hyena

Can't wait for them to be together.

Oh yeah. And seriously I think Dong Chan should just shave. I think he'll look more hot than ever.

As for Tae Yoon, I think he is serious HOT STUFF

But I seriously think he would seriously go better with seungmi errr I meant Eui Joo. Lol.

They'll look much better a couple then him & Hyena.

GAH! I wonder what will Hyena do after the kiss?

Guest fatlouie85

Ahnyong!

Longer version of the preview! Looks interesting & v TVM-ish haha...really look 4ward to tmr's ep now :lol: i only hope tt watever is in the preview get shown in one ep den next ep we can look 4ward to more things haha (my selfish thinking ;) ) Thankss everyone for the goodies!

Btw, i heard tt the 2nd half of HT chinese subs r out, does anyone have it? :P:D Thanks!

MLF FIGHTING!!!

GAH! I wonder what will Hyena do after the kiss?

I think HN wacked him pretty bad :rolleyes: its only natural haha & tt's where DC's face gt all the bruises frm in the preview i guess :huh: & frm the spoiler provided by smr sis, she oso made him late for the bulters meeting or something... :mellow:

Guest Dipyramidal

ellayeh Thanks a lot.

It looks like there will be a scene that 4 main cast+1 distant cousin(haha) will have dinner together :)

Interesting. Only 17 more hours to go until the next episode !! Im so excitied. I hope the broadcasters order an extenstion for this series. the ratings are consistenly in the high teens and are placed usually top 5 on the tv ratings.

Guest TaroTard

I don't want it to drag so I am happy with 16 eps :)

This may seem like a silly question... but I only ever watch Kdrama, only recently I've started coming to forums so I don't know... these behind the scenes photos are they taken a while ago and are just being released? or in Korea do they film whilst it's airing?

I was just curious

I re-watched ep 3 today, I was gonna wait until I got the subs for my downloaded version, but decided to just watch it on viikii again as I think 3 has been my fave so far I loved it so much. The fight scene was hot, the dream sequence in the bathroom was hilarious and when Dong Chan stuck out his butt for Hye Na to pass him the tools! Oh gosh I was screaming XD he's so silly... plus they uber fun, cute and pretty scene near the end where they both get drunk schweet. I loved it all but I think 3 has been my fave so far. I could feel Dong Chan's slap after ep 4 otherwise that woulda made it a clencher XD

I was flicking through eps the other day as I was taking screens to blog the drama.. I laughed this time when I watched ep 2 and Tae Yoon comes riding in on his white horse in slow motion XDDD so cheesy. I didn't realise he was that young, I actually thought he was older... I guess it's because in the show he's supposed to be 3 years older whilst in reality he is 3 years younger XD

I like Yoon Eun Hye she is probably one of my favourite female actresses she's just so likable. I don't feel so old when I watch drama, Eun Hye is exactly 10 days older than me and she's not old. It's when I listen to Kpop and most of the singers are born in late 80s early 90s and I'm like T_T eek I'm getting old :/ ^^;

Oh and... as this show has gone on I have become more and more attracted to Yoon Sang Hyun! XD

Guest doremihouse

I like this drama so much, YEH did a good job here. :D:D

By the way, I am the newbie and i live outside Korea, can I ask when the ep. 5 will air?? The script is just getting better and better, cant wait to see more YEH and DC, they r adorable^^

Thanks

Guest TaroTard

By the way, I am the newbie and i live outside Korea, can I ask when the ep. 5 will air?? The script is just getting better and better, cant wait to see more YEH and DC, they r adorable^^

Thanks

According to dramawiki it airs Wednesday and Thursday at 21:55 so not long... but that depends whether you will watch it raw or with subs. Raws will be up pretty much straight away but you will have to wait a little bit longer if you are wanting to watch it with subs.

I too can't wait for the next ep, but seeing as my Korean is nowhere near as good as my Japanese... (actually my Korean skills are nearly none existent but I'm new to it so hey haha.)

I will be good and wait patiently for the subs that the lovely translators work so hard on ^0^

Guest kenderkin88

Thanks

It airs in a little over 12 hours, I think (9:55pm Korean time), and it should be available for download/streaming a few hours after that.

Right now, I'm totally in love with Taeyoon. I know he's the cliche good-hearted prince, but Jung Il-woo is SO ADORABLE that I squeal every time he comes onscreen. :wub: My secret hope is that he and Eui-joo will end up together.. That would make this show absolutely perfect. :lol:

I like watching this show unsubbed because the language isn't terribly complicated (I'm not taking formal Korean lessons), but there's enough new vocab for me to learn some things. It's fun, and I enjoy yelling at the ridiculous points of the plot/logic fail (such as Dong-chan and Haena leaving the horse unattended OUTSIDE the gates of the club back in episode 2) in Korean. I think I scare my housemates, haha. :lol:

Guest doremihouse

According to dramawiki it airs Wednesday and Thursday at 21:55 so not long... but that depends whether you will watch it raw or with subs. Raws will be up pretty much straight away but you will have to wait a little bit longer if you are wanting to watch it with subs.

I too can't wait for the next ep, but seeing as my Korean is nowhere near as good as my Japanese... (actually my Korean skills are nearly none existent but I'm new to it so hey haha.)

I will be good and wait patiently for the subs that the lovely translators work so hard on ^0^

THanks for your information, also big thanks to Kenderkin88. So it means that we have to wait for a while to see with subs. I really appreciate what our translators have been done for us..without them, I can not understand anything..except for those words like oppa, unnie, charisma, aggasshi.,...lol

I wonder when they're going to start airing NGs from this series. I'm dying to know what happen behind the scenes when the camera stop rolling :)

a few more hours (online via tv antz) till ep 5. im so excited hope to see more tae-yoon and hyena moments there are such a hot couple. no offence DC but sometimes you hug the screen time of hyena and taeyoon.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry::angry::angry::angry:

I wonder when they're going to start airing NGs from this series. I'm dying to know what happen behind the scenes when the camera stop rolling :)

I wonder the same thing here. At KBS are they having a program to air NG from drama?????

10 hrs to air episode 5 :lol:

hidari, Thanks for your BTS pics :)

Archived