[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest mysticalz

Taeyoon's lookin' good!

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8256/20...00019605601.jpg

This scene and the scene i posted above is where they are both on their way to Su Ah's brand launching party when Hyena gets approached by DC's loan shark gangsters, and Taeyoon comes to Hyena's rescue.

and according to a news article, there's gonna be another scene where he rescues Hyena.. again ^^

wow JIW is really a knight in shinning armor. no wonder YEH is mightly falling for him fast. tough compition for DC.bwahahahaahaa. JIW & YEH shipper forever. they look hot together! :D:D:D:D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MariYEH

from YEH thread credit to smr05

Herro Warriors!!

During one of Yoon Sang Hyun's latest interviews (link):

▶ 군대 시절 윤은혜 팬이었다

▶ I was a fan of Yoon Eun Hye during my days in the army

- 여배우 울렁증 있는 걸로 유명한데, 윤은혜씨랑은 어때요?

- You are known for having actress-nervosa, how are things between you and Yoon Eun Hye?

" 제가 군복무 중에 윤은혜씨 팬이었거든요. 은혜씨가 그때와는 포스도 달라지고, 너무 예뻐졌더라고요. 은혜씨 보자마자 역시나 병이 도졌는지 또 속이 울렁거리더라고요. 요즘엔 자주 보고 친해져서 윤은혜표 울렁증은 치료됐습니다.(웃음) 그런 증상을 가장 빨리 없앤 여배우가 윤은혜에요."

"During my military service I became a fan of Yoon Eun Hye-ssi. Eunhye-ssi and the force that she draws in has changed since then, and she gotten even prettier. As soon as I saw Eunhye-ssi my 'illness' must of resurfaced, cos I felt myself getting nervous all over again. But these days, as I see her regularly and we've become close, the Yoon Eun Hye-centric nervosa has been cured. (Laughs) The actress who helped me get cured the quickest was Yoon Eun Hye."

Ok, I gave in and watched ep 2 on viikii and then read the summary on dramabeans to fill me in on the parts that weren't subbed...I definitely think the show is getting better! I look forward to episode 3!

BTW, that Jung Il Woo is disgustingly charming! That smile leaves me speechless! haha

Guest sittie2009

7 more Hours and MFL well be on screen again.......can't WIT !!!!! LOVE all the photos, thanks to all,,,god bless,,,

Guest resident:alien

Noonim is back! It'll be an interesting role and series to watch.

It's too bad, 'cuz I'll be in class when it's broadcasting!

Guest kapeadik

From the very first time I heard YSH's song in the OST, I knew it was special just by the melody and the delivery, but.... Wow, it sure makes a lot of difference when you understand the lyrics! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxMWpbWZHSo

"I think I'm going to love her.... awwww --- can't wait on how this love story's gonna play out!

Thanks to iBreatheLifeMusic for the translation and the video!

Guest butwal

2 hours to go yaaa getting exicted this is my third time following drama after coffee prince and BOF well i didnt follow all of BOF i just got bored after watching frst 10 episodes.but i followed CP all the way till end..hmmm getting exicted i better have lunch before the drama starts so i can watch without interuption

OmO! :huh: still havent watch the half of ep.2... And tonights gonna be ep.3. I'm getting late...

Anyway, is yoon sang hyun really is 36? :o I know he's and ahjussi but I never thought he's at that age. 11 years gap. :huh:

In coffee prince, Gong Yoo oppa is older than her about 5 years, but they brought so much good chemistry there.. hope, here in MFL, YEH and YSH's age gap wont be a barrier to brought a good onscreen chemistry. Cause what I see is YEh with il woo is much better.. :)

Guest sittie2009

oh no!!! my online tv are all down,,,,is there any one who knows where can we watch kbs 2 online.....my god i can't watch MFL LIVE... :( :( :( ...SOOOOOOOOO SAD.....

Guest butwal

hhhmmm online streaming is not working for me it keeps getting stuck and buffering i hate it i guess i have to wait till someone upload it..

Guest sittie2009

thank's shizie,i try it but its say's offline not working....i guess i have to wait tell there someone upload it....enjoy watching everyone......god bless to all!!

Guest facing

Episode 3 was ended now. It explained more about each characters, but I had troubles watch it live.

I will try to summarize the episode as far as I catched up.

I will be back with the spoiler later :)

Guest catkoon

just finished the ep 3 .

It's so funny that DC's plan never work the way as in his imagination!

It looks he got real feeling for HN now...........:lol:

With reference to this scene:

20090826093752.th.jpg

*Taeyoon's brother and Taeyoon are arguing over Taeyoon's involvement against their father's company*

Hyena: why are you doing this? leave him alone!

Taeyoon: takes her outside// what's wrong with you? why are you butting into other peoples' business?

Do you like me? is that it? you like me?

Hyena: huh?

Taeyoon: do you like me? if not, why do you keep appearing in front me? why do you shower me with your gifts and butt into my business? Just leave me alone!

DC: //punches TY// let go of my agasshi! (or something along those lines)

Guest facing

Episode 3 Summary

- Hyena met with Taeyoon and he said to her that he wasn't interest in blind date, just come to talk about business.

- Hyena got invite to Shoe's opening party. Taeyoon and Eui Ju were there too. DC planed with the loan sharks to harass HN and he will save her.

- HN met her 1st blind date. HN embarassed him in the party. He got angry and called the gangster to harass HN.

- DC and HN went back to the car. They met with the gangster(1st date). DC mistaked them to be his own gangsters. :D

They tried to run away from them.

- DC and HN run to meet TY. DC and TY had an action scene with the gangsters. So cool hehe ^^

- HN was not feeling well. TY came to check out. They had ear contact while DC got a little jealous. Haha

- HN was back at her room and thinking about TY. She couldn't sleep and suddenly felt hot. She got out of her room to find someone fix the air-con for her.

- DC played Piano to seduce HN. She met him and ask him to play Tell me your wish(SNSD). DC couldn't play it :rolleyes: So DC went to HN's room to fix her air-con.

- DC imagined that he felt to HN's bed and also DC tried to kiss the door :D

- Butler Jang came in and told DC not to come in HN's room without his permission.

- HN bought TY a gift and went to his office to give him. TY wasn't there. His friend asked HN to sign her name in visit book.

- HN waited for TY's call. He was finally called her. She went out to meet him. DC tried to stop her.

- EJ went to HN's house and know that DC was HN's butler. She got mad at DC.

- TY returned HN's present and HN felt sad.

- DC met HN at wine's room and have a drink with her. They met other maid making out, so they went outside. :)

- DC and HN were having a talk(which I didn't understand). HN fall sleep at DC's shoulder. DC sent HN to her bed, and said good night princess :blush:

- The news was coming out about HN's sign at TY's office. Her grandpa got mad.

- HN went to see TY at his office and met with TY's brother while they argued about the news.

- TY went ouside office and asked HN that did she like him? Why did she have to appear in front of him so many times.

- DC saw and punched TY.

-------The End-----

Archived