[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest NoRefund

Hey all, thanks for the streaming links!

I'm so lost with converting time so it says 10pm.. is that Korean time? Can anyone tell me what time it's scheduled to stream US Eastern time assuming all the major networks don't push their schedules back? Thanks!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catcher

All the major television networks will probably hold off their original schedules.

Come on, it's just one day. The man may not be very important to you, but he was a hero to many of us (my childhood hero).

aww. i sincerely apologize for my insensitivity :(. the possibility of the show being pushed back just shocked me as i have been very excited about this. i didn't think before replying. i'm sorry...

Guest springtime

Springtime onni! (you're an onni right? sweatingbullets.gif )

I so love your post! 100% agreed with you!

I hope you'll be more active at the YEH thread

It's been a long time since you last post there

Viola, yes, I am an onni. I would like to be more active too. But I am so stuck with my time for CPA exam. I don't know if I have time to watch MFL live now. So sorry you guys. I love YEH so much that is why I just come to check the news when I take a little bit break from my study.

Anyway, what we have been waiting for so long become true in a matter of hours. Enjoy the drama, YEH-gals. Thanks a lot for your dedication.

Check www.mysoju.com for watching the drama with sub. The name is Take Care of the Young Lady. :)

Wave......Wave.... :)

From The Korean Herald

Riches-meets-rags in new drama

200908190018.jpg

In a timeslot dominated by the SBS epic action adventure "Swallow the Sun," a brand new rom-com is edging its way in and threatening to shake things up. A picture perfect plot and cast ensure the new KBS Wednesday and Thursday night series a strong run. Short but sweet -- the drama is a mere 16 episodes long -- "My Fair Lady" capitalizes off a cliched-but-surefire plotline.

A bratty heiress learns some lessons in love and manners from an impoverished rogue who, despite initial intentions to seduce said heiress as her steward, will almost assuredly fall prisoner to love himself.

The key to a romantic comedy like this lies in the chemistry between the two leading characters. No sparks means no ratings. Which means that "My Fair Lady" is in luck, because "Coffee Prince" hottie Yoon Eun-hye and rising star Yoon Sang-hyeon will be tackling the roles of punk princess and tattered servant boy.

The 24-year old actress mastered the art of the rom-com in a set of dramas ranging from the popular "Coffee Prince" to the lesser known "The Vineyard Man" -- where she played an aspiring fashion designer who falls for a grape farmer and the world of grape farming.

Sound familiar? Yes, "The Vineyard Man" and "My Fair Lady" seem to have something in common: the spoiled princess humbled by lowly boy storyline.

Yoon Sang-hyeon, who will be playing the lowly boy this time around, has taken on roles in various dramas over the past four years, keeping a low profile before rising to stardom this year in the hit MBC drama "My Wife is A Superwoman."

Recently hounded by the press for his reported break-up with his former agency and their ensuing lawsuit against him, Yoon remained calm during a press conference last week when asked about his current situation.

"I have many days ahead of me to live," he said, stating that he feels he needs to focus on working hard on his upcoming drama, where he will be taking on the lead role for the first time.

"I quarrel with Yoon Eun-hye's character and fawn over her," said the 35-year old actor, who looks set to continue to charm female fans as an ex-Casanova-turned-house steward in "My Fair Lady."

The press was treated to a few snippets of the initial encounters between the two characters during a 10-minute teaser at the press conference.

Yoon Eun-hye's heiress and Yoon Sang-hyeon's rogue drew laughs as they bickered, fumbled and exacted revenge on one another. Yoon Eun-hye, in particular, attracted attention with her newly dyed auburn hair and stylish, at times over-the-top, ensembles.

"I think there will be a lot stuff to look at," said the scarlet coiffed Yoon. "A great deal of attention is paid to the outfits."

During the preview, "Moon River" actor Jung Il-woo elicited a few laughs when he came galloping up on a white steed. Playing a knight-in-shining armor-type -- in the guise of a civil rights attorney -- Jung is sure to win female viewers over with his striking good looks and fitted suits.

Conspicuously absent from the teaser, "Brilliant Legacy" actress Moon Chae-won will, however, be starring in the drama as an aspiring shoe designer who has a thing for Yoon Sang-hyeon's steward.

"She is essentially an upbeat character," said Moon, who recently played a downcast villainess with a conscience in the hit SBS drama "Brilliant Legacy."

"My Fair Lady" airs tonight on KBS 2 TV at 10 p.m.

(oh_jean@heraldm.com)

By Jean Oh

^ Threesome awesome -- Yoon-Yoon-Jung

Today is the DAY. MFL fighting!

rgds :D

Guest NoRefund

Viola, yes, I am an onni. I would like to be more active too. But I am so stuck with my time for CPA exam. I don't know if I have time to watch MFL live now. So sorry you guys. I love YEH so much that is why I just come to check the news when I take a little bit break from my study.

Anyway, what we have been waiting for so long become true in a matter of hours. Enjoy the drama, YEH-gals. Thanks a lot for your dedication.

Check www.mysoju.com for watching the drama with sub. The name is Take Care of the Young Lady. :)

Wave......Wave.... :)

AHH! as if all my friends and I weren't the only ones bogged down studying for the CPA exam.. I have to see it in kdrama forums too haha - I'm designating her new drama as my break time too :P

silly me... still so excited to pop in today to see caps and reviews... then realised... today is THE DAY... hahaha.. i still thought today is Thurs already... :ph34r::lol:

Yoon Eun-hye's arrogant character shining on the screen

KBS new drama "My Fair Lady" holds media conference in Ritz-Carlton Hotel on 13 August. This is also talent Yoon Eun-hye's first TV drama production in two years.

"My role in the show is Kang Hae-na who is the granddaughter of a rich family and extremely arrogant. She never considers about other people and has bad manners to others. Her personality is powerful which audience will see in the show," explained Yoon Eun-hye. "I'm thinking playing this character is a good opportunity to show my mixed charm as Yoon Eun-hye to the audience."

"I am wondering if I can play the role well and I still feel nervous about the character," said Yoon Eun-hye.

Ji Yeong-soo PD of the drama said "I want to show the audience a different Yoon Eun-hye as before. That's the main reason we choose her as the leading actress. Also I am her fan as well. So I really look forward to this production."

Drama "My Fair Lady" tells a romantic comedy story between rich girl Kang Hae-na (Yoon Eun-hye), penniless manager Seo Dong-chan (Yoon Sang-hyeon) and lawyer Lee Tae-yoon (Jeong Il-woo). The first episode will show on 19 August.

credit: koreanmovie

Guest facing

Don’t miss Song Joong-ki in My Fair Lady

August 18th, 2009 // by javabeans

songjoongki_33.jpg

Adorrrrrable baby-faced Song Joong-ki (My Precious You, Frozen Flower) is scheduled to make a cameo in the first episode of My Fair Lady, which airs this week. I was planning on watching anyway, but I just love him in Triple (Poong-ho and Haru scenes are my favorite part of the drama) so this is a nice surprise, even if he’ll only be there briefly, playing rich girl Yoon Eun-hye’s good-looking butler. (Presumably this is before Yoon Sang-hyun takes over the job.)

Song Joong-ki makes this cameo as a favor for the PD, Ji Young-soo, with whom he is close. He explained, “I’m happy to make a cameo appearance in a drama with a PD I respect. The filming only lasted a short while, but it was such a fun experience.”

Now that he’s done with Triple, Song is now acting as MC on the KBS program Music Bank, along with actress Seo Hyo-rim.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/08/dont-mis...n-my-fair-lady/

Guest MariYEH

^Thank you for the mp3 iles of the MFL OST licrash.

I love all the songs. I cant wait for tomorrow...counting the hours!

Guest facing

Yoon Eun Hye: Princess-turned-... Dash Girl?

credit: lawlietta allkpop.com

Before you ask - no, I have no idea what a 'dash girl' is either. Google wasn't much help, so unless Yoon Eun Hye's latest track is about inline skates, I'm calling Engrish shenanigans on this one.

There are twenty-four hours left before the first episode of My Fair Lady is out, and the entire OST has just been released! After the announcement of her contribution to this comedy-romance drama's OST, Dash Girl doesn't disappoint, despite the weird title. I could do without the autotune overdose, but with a pop, Britney-esque beat and cheerful melody, this track is undeniably catchy. It's awesome to hear this former Baby VOX member singing again; I'm digging this track!

Guest te_400

hello everyone

my fair lady is really coming fast in small screens tonight but im a bit sad because i cannot watch it in my tv.... im hoping that maybe tomorrow i could watch it in the net, i just wished someone would have it upload it and then have some translations in English.... im super anticipating for this drama... i wished it would premiere with a high ratings in korea....

also for koreans will love and support YEH's comeback after CP........... [/b]

Guest kapeadik

The OST is simply awesome! Thank you for the mp3 download links!

I so love YEH's Dash Girl! Although I am still perplexed as to what it actually means, I will let it pass. Bottomline is, it is still a very good track! :D Maybe Dash is a play on Kardashian... the well-known uber-stylish but well-mannered and close knit (if compared to their other contemporaries :P ) Hollywood family. Ok, ok, I better stop...I'm speculating haha!

My fearless prediction: MFL will surely be a hit! yipee!

:P

Guest tuesdhei

HI TO ALL THE CAMPERS OUT HERE FROM A-Z!!!

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! GET ALL YOUR STREAMING READY BEFORE IT GET ALL CLOGGED UP....

SO EXCITED... AFTER THE LONG WAIT... YEH IS FINALLY BACK IN THE SCREEN!!!

ENJOY EVERYONE! B)

Archived