[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

I love this episode judging from the situations and body language. However, it would have been better if I understood all the convo.

I am so interested to know the convo in three scenes in Episode 11: DC and HN convo before him quitting again; HN and TY dinner/proposal convo and the last scene where she woke and found DC hovering at her.

I hope somebody here give us a brief recap on the highlights of tonight's episode.

Thanks.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched today Ep live!! but didn't understand a thing :( Would be good if any one offer a brief recap ... thanks in advance :)

Agreed ... it is another good ep :D

Love it where HN was kicked out ... not in a mean sense but found it quite funny for some reasons :P

Guest SuspendedSky

I'm freaking out here about Aja-aja.com T______T So far I've been collecting the HAN 450p version from Aja-aja.com, how will I get this version from now on? I know that dl or torrent links are usually posted here but it's either the ental version (which I have a hard time going back to now) or HAN 720p version. I've never seen HAN 450p version uploaded anywhere else other than Aja-aja.com, so I'm desperately asking for help here. Does anyone know how to get those HAN 450p versions? Is there some kind of general clubbox where I can download it from or do I need some kind of fansubbing program to reduce the original HAN 720p to 450 by myself? The 1.5 gb version is really too big for my computer to handle... I really hope someone can help me out here!

Same here... I was also watching TCOA & Dream with Aja-Aja's Han. I wish there had been some way to reconciliate this problem. Well then I searched and searched...and I finally found! A journal on LJ is maintaining TCOA Han 450p links. Sadly they're not as fast as Aja-Aja, so I guess we will have to wait a bit longer. Plus the links are split :( and on MF. But at least we have something.

As for what happens if we permanently have to do with a Aja-Aja's non-paying service, I figured Aja-Aja doesn't produce these 450p versions, they get them from somewhere else (it says so in their Donate section). Obviously if they can download AND upload it that quickly, the "parent source" must be super-quick with their service. I'm thinking it's either somebody's clubbox or some kind of official Han site, but so far I haven't found any. Well, they say you can find anything if you look hard enough. :I And although I LOVE Aja-Aja for their superhuman service, I feel the wrong ones suffering from all of this: benefactors are either people with money or people with a lot of bandwidth (neither in my case, studying with scholarship money, low university bandwidth and barely any time). But I have always try to give back to people I take from, so I'll try to give them either uploads or money when I can. :) Anyway, they're not to blame either, it's just how things have become.

So anyway...hope for the best, eh? Please share what you know! This is a crisis for all those who loved Han's perfect-for-PCs versions...I'm sure they'll be back in a while (it's a crisis for an ad-supported website too, not having people clicking and generating revenue. I'm sure they're facing a challenge too since paid members aren't that many. Once they pay, they don't *have* to bother with it again either).

Episode 11

Brief summary

EJ told the truth to TY about his intentions. TY punched DC and told him to stay away.

TY proposed to HN. HN gave a speech at the event that she will work hard.

HN overheard about DC's feeling for her when DC talked with EJ.

DC treated HN a noodle beside the street and went to the roof of the building. HN asked him that is it hard working for her.

DC said something about it's hard but he's happy this time. HN decided to fired DC. They watched the sunrise together.

DC disappeared and EJ was worried. EJ asked HN whether DC called her or not.

HN missed DC when she saw the pic of DC, when she saw some couple ride a bicycle. She cried.

TY proposed to HN but HN still undecided. TY asked is it because of DC.

HN went to drink and called DC to see her and touch lip scene :wub:

DC gave a picky-back to HN. They were talking about something. Grandpa saw DC sending HN home.

HN was kicked-out of the house. She rent a suite room and trying to call TY and friends. No one are available.

She drank a mini-bar then sleep and woke up to see DC.

---------------------THE END---------------------------------

Guest SuspendedSky

Same here... I was also watching TCOA & Dream with Aja-Aja's Han. I wish there had been some way to reconciliate this problem. Well then I searched and searched...and I finally found! A journal on LJ is maintaining TCOA Han 450p links. Sadly they're not as fast as Aja-Aja, so I guess we will have to wait a bit longer. Plus the links are split :( and on MF. But at least we have something.

Update: TCOA 450p-Han links also avilable courtesy YEH Warriors!! I'm going to send them an email of thanks for collecting various links. I don't know if they want them shared so as of now I won't post them here.

Guest sakura_dubai

i'm back from outside .. omg~~~ i couldn't watch it today...

loooooooots of that i missed... so unfaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir T_T i missed a lot !!

i'm downloading right now.. thanx to cute girl ~

i cant wait to see it all tonight..

it's gotta be sad at the end of today's episode.. leaving..

i've read the spoilers and saw the caps.. so thanks for all those who posted them.. thank you a lot !

Archived