[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

[MFL] Preview - Episode 11

(credit: kbs, nikekilik)

hehe thanks facing sis for the link!!

Here's a general rundown of what's being said in the preview:

EJ reveals to TY that DC went to the Lady Castle to swindle money off of Hyena.

TY tells DC to get his hands off of Hyena.

TY proposes to Hyena

Hyena tells DC that TY proposed to her

EJ tells DC that she revealed everything to TY

DC leaves the Lady Castle

Hyena thinks about DC and what he would have advised her (regarding work and life) if he was still by her side

gahh!!! omg!! last scene's bbobbo.. *dies*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TaroTard

Happy Birthday to YSH!!!! ^0^ he really doesn't look as old as he is so good for him! =D

In that pic has TY dyed his hair??? O.o ... is he trying to look like DC? XDDD

Oh my gosh if I could understand Korean I would be working the site and watching the ep 11 preview right now ^^ Edit: OMO! Thank you for youtube link :: watches :: ZOMG... last bit... brilliant! don't think I'm gonna be much happy with TY and EJ in the next ep tho ¬¬

Looking forwards to Wednesday's episode... I have my suspicious about stuff that could happen I really REALLY hope DC will just accept HNs wish and stay with her... at least for a little while, if he uses his coupon to counter her wish right away that would be kinda cruel :/

Guest magarine

Arghhhhh >< Thank so much for the preview :D

HN will have to decide in the next episode. She looks like a confused girl.

But why all her three musketeers left her by the street?????

And fiinally the long-waiting kiss has arrived but it looks kind of drunk-kiss <_<

Can't wait for Wednesday :)

I keep wondering why did EJ have to tell all of that to TY;

I cannot help but to think it's more than to meet the eye. Anyway, I didn't really like her character also <_<

Everytime I watch MFL, I'll get the feeling of DC loves HN DC loves HN... Alot.

and oh, according to the preview, I find it so... uhhhhh .... fab.

Thanks alot for the previews, loved 'em.

Arghhhhh >< Thank so much for the preview :D

HN will have to decide in the next episode. She looks like a confused girl.

But why all her three musketeers left her by the street?????

And fiinally the long-waiting kiss has arrived but it looks kind of drunk-kiss <_<

Can't wait for Wednesday :)

sorry i forgot to add that in the preview description.

it's because grandpa kicked Hyena out, i dont know why though.

finally a touched-lips, although HN looked so drunk :P

i notice DC hairstyle is different when he's a butler & he's in casual way (still love the butler's style)

JIW's acting still need to be improved, especially when he's trying to look upset & screaming

Considering that Tae Yoon is a cerebral person with a placidity that hardly gets unruffled, he's emoting well enough in the scenes from the preview...

Agreed. JIW appears to be a lil' over-the-top with his acting, though. At least iin recent episodes.

Rmb what he said at the 18th press meet? He said he was frustrated with his acting, and doesn't know what to do.

I think Ep11 was shot before the press meet. And I'm guessing we Might see some improvements in Ep12, which is the Thurs ep, and that it's driving upslope more & more. I'm luvin' it!!!!!!!!!

btw, the lip-lock between Hye-Chan is because,

Hyena said DC was cute and wanted to give him a peck on the cheek,

however DC who was facing the other way turned hi face towards Hyena and lip-lock hehe ^^

psst! mari, there's an error with the pic linkies :(

however DC who was facing the other way turned hi face towards Hyena and lip-lock hehe ^^

psst! mari, there's an error with the pic linkies :(

Hhh such a classic K-drama tactic ^^

Yesss there's errors in there!!!

Guest magarine

smr05 thanks so much for clarify :)

This is unexpected!!! Finally the scripwriters have done their job ^^

Can't wait for next 2 episodes. It's going to be thrill :D

hehehe thanks for the translation smr05.

What a kdrama accident. haha :D

HN got kick out of the house, wonder where will she live????

Guest kapeadik

I want a DC-HN kiss when their both in their right minds and wanted it to happen, not because... hmmphf. <_< Well, I just hope the first TY-HN kiss (if there'll even be one grrr!) is not accidental or occurring while someone's under the spirit of whatever. Oh please writers, hear my plea...let them kiss! I'll be perfectly happy even if it happens only once... just make them do it longer haha!

I keep wondering why did EJ have to tell all of that to TY;

I think in her desperation to keep DC for herself, EJ reveals DC's initial motives to TY. If TY knew that "truth", it might nudge him from his complacency and will then most probably rein in HN's budding feelings for DC. If TY keeps HN, EJ gets DC or so she hopes! :rolleyes:

Thanks, all, for the spoilers and the preview! :)

eeps! i just found out about this drama. gonna watch it as soon as my downloads are completed. i love yoon eun hye! good to see her back in dramas.. i don't know anybody else in the cast though.. but the storyline seems really cute. i wonder who she'll end up with.. i prefer the rich lawyer guy but part of me thinks she'll end up with the poor gold-digger guy.. hmm..

Thanks for the YT link preview and translation smr05!

The accidental korean drama kiss had me hopping around like a little girl. I really love the Yoon Yoon couple. The chemistry is really sizzling!

They had me crying when they go to an emotional filled scenes and had me smiling when they are in their fun mode scenes.

Cant wait for Wednesday!

Archived