[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest fatlouie85

Ahnyong!!!

I missed today's ep too! :( Bt thanks to all ur pics & info, it made up 4 my lost haha @ least i gt something to watch while waiting 4 next wk eps frm everything, i think it is going to b a long & hard wait :(

Smr unnie, u can tell the neitizens tt @ least DC didn't wipe the cream wif his fingers & den eat it like wat he did to HN wif the rice (thanks 4 the pics above posted by facing unnie) lol accompanied by a v in-love expression :P

how come i gt a feeling tt TY is going to propose to HN during the party? Where her grandpa & everyone is going to b there? does anyone has the same feeling?? if i get this right i really can give the writers a run for their money kap sis haha i can't believed i gt it right abt the club scene :ph34r:

MLF FIGHTING!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sakura_dubai

I shouldn't say i watched the episode even though i did XD

i missed the beginning, the kiss and the end.. so what's left ? XD aigoooooooo~

i couldn't watch it all tonight T_T

but anyway.. thanks to cute girl.. i'm downloading it right now and hopefully I will watch it all tonight~

thanx all for the spoilers, the caps .. and everything XD i read everything and saw it all haha~ luuuuv it ~

Facing, thanks for the link, I cant wait to watch it now, after seeing all the caps Im so excited !!!!

Thanks everybody for providing it for us all !!!

^

ow! i see. i was watching ep9 and not all were subbed properly. So i think i should watch it again by tomorrow.. i really did thought that ep 9 will be released w/ full subbed today.. ;)

Regarding w/ the link.. i can't open it..what's the content? =)

It took awhile, but finally, I'm beginning to feel the same excitement as I did when I watched Goong and CP. The last five minutes of Ep 9 was the best display of chemistry I've seen to date of HN-DC, particularly the almost-kiss scene. Both of them were bouncing off each other fantastically, and the emotions were just right - not too dramatically overboard nor lacking in depth. Now it'll be interesting how Hye-Chan dissolves the situations with their "significant other" - gosh, is that going to be painful. I really hope they try to go the more realistic route and have TY and EJ react in hurt/anger/frustration, but move on to the resignation stage relatively quickly. Really dislike how some scripts prolong the "wronged" characters in the "angry" stage for what seems like an eternity. But I guess that leaves out the dramatic tension that most viewers crave. Can't wait to see how the four are going to straighten out the emotional mess and get comfortable again.

To tomcarillo: Don't think my growing affection for Hye-Chan removes my initial disappointment. Saying when things aren't up to snuff and when they exceed, despite what others think, is just me being...me. :lol: So, do continue treating me as the "enemy." I find it rather amusing this way. You never know, maybe enemies can turn into friends someday. :lol: Afterall, you took the time to track my whereabouts and dissect my comments - and that takes sincerity if nothing else.

Guest genius27

the acting was superb in episodes 9-10. Nobody overdid it and the emotion was just on point. Camera was good as well I thought. I AM WAITING IN ANTICIPATION EPISODE 10. What does Hyena meant by don't leave. That is impossible for we now that they are spark between butler seo and hyena. I think she meant more in that statement for you see the emotion just coming out. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS DRAMA.

I WANTED TWO YEARS FOR YEH AND I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL.

Guest TaroTard

Oh gosh I am so so looking forwards to watching the two newest episodes after reading all the spoilers here ^^;;; I always make myself so eager to watch by reading this thread haha.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to watch it on viikii very soon ^0^ I'm really looking forwards to lots of sparks between HN and DC

hopefull things with TY and EJ will be resolved without too much angst and revenge, so we can see HN an DC progress... as I assume the last couple of eps would be about a disapproving Grandpa... unless they throw the Korean RomCom drama textbook out the window on this one ^^

Oh... I saw spoiler screens of DC with flowers on this thread... was it him visiting his Mom's grave? I know someone suggested it I wondered if that's what it was ^^

Eager for the ep 11 trailer too ^0^ sure we will get it around Mon :: fingers crossed :: =D

And of course thanks so much for the links and pics and that guys <3 aja!

Oh... I saw spoiler screens of DC with flowers on this thread... was it him visiting his Mom's grave? I know someone suggested it I wondered if that's what it was ^^

Eager for the ep 11 trailer too ^0^ sure we will get it around Mon :: fingers crossed :: =D

And of course thanks so much for the links and pics and that guys <3 aja!

DC's visiting his mom's grave after that gigalo club incident.

He talked something to his mom about HN and brought out diamond rose clip.

mab2007 it's a link to watch raw video(without sub) of MFL episode 10

Dorothy Yap they haven't mention anything about HN's ex but manys are guessing that he was died

epi 9 by far is the best ...wonderful display of emotions from DC and HN ..their chemistry is really electrifying .. and HN is changing bit by bit . ...Really looking forward to next week with more details ...thanks all for the links! :)

Archived