character is kind of stiff

for now.Oh well i guess it is

too early to judge.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sittie2009

:D :D 7 hours MFL is on our screen again..hope my kbs able well work tonight...thanks to all the link and bts photos....enjoy watching 5th episode tonight...HAVE FUN... .GOD BLESS TO ALL... MFL FIGHTING

Guest charbby

well, im lurker here for a few days and i just wanna say THANKS FOR ALL PHOTOS!

i really love jung il woo's character and OMG HE IS SO HOT!

so i'm team butler...

i guess that in the end

hena would end up with DC

LTY would end up with seung mi (is that her name? can't remember)

and OF COURSE THERES THE BUTLER LOVERS :)

can anyone post up screen shots of LTY?

back to lurking....

Few more hours and its MFL time again. I am rooting for a Dong Chan - Hye Na ending. The Yoon couple is really making me giddy with anticipation for the next episode.

Granted that Tae Yoon is a cutie but Dong Chan has this charming appeal that makes him my top choice to be Hye Na's partner.

See you all later and yes I hope TVAnts will be stable tonight!

Few more hours and its MFL time again. I am rooting for a Dong Chan - Hye Na ending. The Yoon couple is really making me giddy with anticipation for the next episode.

Granted that Tae Yoon is a cutie but Dong Chan has this charming appeal that makes him my top choice to be Hye Na's partner.

See you all later and yes I hope TVAnts will be stable tonight!

The same thougghts.I have

been rooting for DONG - HYE couple

since the 3rd episode.

i just love them together.

yes..I do find Dong chan charming

& i just can't help it but

to be all excited & happy

whenever i see him onscreen.

I do wonder

what will happen.

and from the preview it looked

really interesting,101% anticipation

for the episodes to come.

guys can anyone tell me how can i watch this show aside from TVants?

pls. help. this drama goes me crazy.

Online Live Streaming (no subtitles)

- http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html

- mms://211.233.90.220/kbslive_2TV (use media player)

- mms://kbslive.nefficient.co.kr/kbslive_2tv (use media player)

- http://www.tvforus.com/southkorea.htm (KBS2)

- download and install TvAnts, DL

*credits to tuesdhei

The first is the most effective one for me beside TVants. Hope it will help :)

KBS-Able works the best for me too ^^

and if ur gonna use TVants, it seems KOREA>KBS2 is the only channel that streams well enough :D

viewimageo.jpg

viewimagexyc.jpg

viewimagem.jpg

(credit: dc-mfl)

^ i think DC's plan for Hyena's grand project idea involves the making of a UCC (user created content, ie self made youtube vids etc) :P

MFL in less than 2 hours :D

Guest Mariemerong

Gah! I can't wait for the episode. Why can't KBSworld go alittle faster. GRRR!

O well. I guess Viikii is my only savior. Lol.

I Love this drama so much it hurts.

I wished I were in Korea right now and stalk them. GAH!

(Damn I feel like some maniac.)

Guest ucuniza

i dont know how many episodes that i missed. Hopefully i can watch this drama tonight at 9 pm (astro 303). So that, i can share the story or opinion with u all

Online Live Streaming (no subtitles)

- http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html

- mms://211.233.90.220/kbslive_2TV (use media player)

- mms://kbslive.nefficient.co.kr/kbslive_2tv (use media player)

- http://www.tvforus.com/southkorea.htm (KBS2)

- download and install TvAnts, DL

*credits to tuesdhei

The first is the most effective one for me beside TVants. Hope it will help :)

omo... thank you so much for the links... I'm late though when I read your post, and when I start to stream, arghhh... my internet connection is killing me... keeps buffering.. It requires a high speed internet connection is it ? T.T

I think I still should wait for viikii... no other choice... <_<

DC's dream was so like his imagination...other than that i didnt understand any bits since i dont know korean language...but it was fun to watch..alright waiting for sub parts in viikii patiently..

Today my internet is in troubles, I miss the first part after kiss <_<

Episode 5 Summary

- DC imagines that HN come to seduce him in his room but in fact HN comes to beat him up after the almost kiss incident :D

- TY calls HN to have a lunch together and HN's cousin and EJ suddenly come to TY's office. So they all go out to lunch together.

- Suah tries to embrarass HN in front of TY about HN's work. DC saves her by telling that she thinks of new project right now.

- Grandpa knows about the project and calls for the company's meeting. HN tells DC to think of a project for her.

- EJ gets mad at HN about how HN treats DC.

- DC thinks of HN's project and comes up with how women will defend themselve since it's HN's specialty :D

- HN's project success as use DC as a demonstration. DC gets beat by HN and other women in the office. haha

- DC gets sick after the beating demonstration. HN thinks he fakes sick and go to see TY alone.

- HN comes to listen at TY's siminar about women harassment. TY tells HN that DC might really get sick after that demonstration. And HN gives TY an example of beating. :D

- DC misses HN and comes to wait for HN during the raining.

- HN comes back. DC goes to pick her at the car during the rain and HN tells DC that Don't get sick. It makes her inconvenient. DC touches :wub:

- The gangs come to see DC at the house asking about the development about HN. HN sees them. They lie that they come to congratulate DC's Birthday.

- HN will go to siminar with TY(a field trip that has to spend the night) DC goes with HN.

- HN gives a coupon to DC as a birthday gift. The coupon will expire in 3 months, can ask anything except money. HN will grant it all.

- HN has to work at apple's farm. HN can't refuse because she's afraid that TY will know. HN and DC are playing together at apple's field :)

- During the night, HN askes DC to call TY why he still doesn't come. TY has an emergency work and couldn't make it.

- HN gets angry and gets drunk. She askes DC why TY didn't like her. If he likes her, he would try to come seeing her no matter what.

- HN goes to sleep and ask DC to wait until she sleeps.

- DC tells HN while she's sleeping that TY is a fool. HN is a very beautiful women.**melt** :wub:

- Next morning TY hurries coming to the field to see HN. Suah and EJ follow TY here.

- HN wakes up and sees DC is sleeping next to her. HN screams. TY knocks the door.

---------------The End-------------------

omg thanx for the summary..coz im a huge YEH fan i watched it without even knowing a word..i just watched it like a dumb ahahha..so she gave him a coupon as a bday gift..wow i think DC will ask for her heart hahaha..wow i am exicted knowing that she will grant anything except money..omo omo im going crazyy

Guest magarine

Thank you for the ep. 5 spolier. I can't wait to watch it on Youtube.

What's about the preview??? Is there anything??

HN gives TY a beating demonstration. :D

A funny episode and I really really like DC and HN's relationship. I just wonder how this will end because with their circumstances logically it would be so hard to see them ending up together. This is the reason why I am so excited to watch it every week live streaming even if I do not understand all of it.

I wonder what would be the twist in the story. Naturally, one will expect that YSH and YEH will end up together since they are the lead actors in the drama series but how will the writer and director do it? Or is there a chance that TY and HN will end up together knowing that the series is really focused on YSH and YEH?

I hope YSH gets the girl in the end this time because I was a little disappointed that he did not get the girl in Q of H. I was rooting for Taebong there.

Anyway, seeing the other guy or Taeyoon not really into HN yet makes the series even more interesting. This time it is still the HN pursuing TY. Does she really likes him or is it his resistance that makes her pursue him? I wonder when or at what point will she see notice DC as a man.

Can't wait to see episode 6.

Guest zanessa

great sumary facing u always summarize so quick

thanx soo much i couldnt see the whole thing only some

aw she gave him a coupon he sooo loved it!

i didnt see when he get beat but i'm sure its hilarious

thanx all loving this drama i just wish i could see it

on my tv but i'll wait for thr dvd hehehehe

Archived