[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest facing

Hey guys,

what's her REAL hairstyle in the drama; so far I have seen it shoulder length but then I have seen it in a tousled graduating bob.

If you guys could provide pics of the latter hairstyle, would be so grateful! Because I am thinking of getting that cut and colour : D.

From my opinion I thought her real length of hair is the long one when she come out to see DC playing piano.

But she made it a slide haircut so she can hide it and made a fake bob here.

TaroTard Thanks for the VDO and I agree with you here. They're so fun being together.

But I love TY as well, HN will be so sweet and shy around TY. :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TaroTard

TaroTard Thanks for the VDO and I agree with you here. They're so fun being together.

But I love TY as well, HN will be so sweet and shy around TY. :D

Thankie =D they are so fun together! I kinda want TY to get with EJ I think... I suppose it's too early to say for sure though... we'll see... usually the other woman in drama can be real evil >< I hope this won't be the case with EJ because she's been so sweet and likable so far ^0^

Guest viola501

This is just great

I'm away for only 3 days and this thread is at war again? :rolleyes:

I've been pretty composed about what I think or feel about the drama, coz I want to pass about half the story b4 starting to judge every single one.

Seem like everyone thought this is a SERIOUS DRAMA or something = =

Hello! My Fair Lady is a Romantic Comedy! for heaven's sake

just let the exaggerating by and let it entertain you! :rolleyes:

And may I ask, what do u guys expected from the very first episode exactly?

Did Chae Gyung throw her fury at Shin in first episode? No!

Did Ji Hyun cry her heart out for her love in first episode? No!

Did Eun Chan passionately tell Han Gyul how painful she's feeling in first episode? No!!!

It's just an introduction! Dont expect too much from it! <_<

cherryonken, YEH's real length of her hair is the one from piano scene

yeah, it's longer than shoulder length but in most scenes, if her hair wasnt tie up in a tight high bun, it was rolled up at her occiput and they pull out the outest exterior of her hair (which is short) to cover it ^_^

hope this helps

Guest butwal

well said viola501 some ppl are expecting too much from just one episode lol this is just an excuse to bash YEH's acting or the drama itself..

TaroTard thanks for the video..i too love DC and HN together.. they are so fun to watch..MFL fighting.

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~

lotsa things going on here eh...

im not that good in expressing my thought...but..i have something to say as well...

i've read a lot of comments here, positive or negative comments...

everyone have their personal preference, each person has different taste, so of course there will be differences in our own opinion for this drama..its good to voice out our opinion of mfl here since this is a discussion thread..

but i think..everythings have its own limit...some might quote and say...then what's the limit...

i think that our opinion should not sounds so offensive, so that it wont offend those who are supportive to the artist...

when there's offensive comments of the artists,their fans definitely will defend the artists..its just so normal..

dont you defend your loved one...

about mfl...yea i agreed..its a rom-com, as what it called...its a comedy..so some part might be just hilarious..

we dont blame those on the artist stars in the drama..they act according to the script right..

c'mon...we are not judges for baeksang..left those pinpointing job for them...we are here to enjoy the drama...

hyena..yea,,,she is one arrogant lady, and sometimes hyena show us her soft side...

even for us..isnt it normal if we have those personalities? some people are two sided...we cant judge that merely on appearance or the way their act...almost everyone have something that they dont want to let others to know..

and its just 4 episodes airs now...we have so many more episodes to see hyena's past, so lets just sit back and enjoy...and watch the reveal of the true hyena..until that time...its not late for us to judge YEH's acting...

its our own choice to whether stay and support this drama or quit watching...its simple isnt it...no one force anyone of you to watch mfl...so chill guys...this is a rom-com drama thread,,and now its quite intense here...so...

i dont care eh eh eh eh eh~

i will just continue support mfl...

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~~

Guest MariYEH

YEH fans dont mind constructive criticisms. We dont just FAWN over YEH, infact if you go to our thread you'll see that on the first episode of MFL her fans have voiced out what they didn't like, some even voiced it out here.

I think the defensive mode stems from the fact that some critique about her is no longer constructive, some are beginning to sound borderline malicious. This thread has started to become an opportunity to blame everything on Yoon Eun Hye. Or overpraising some actresses/actors who haven't done anything extraordinary to warrant such merit, just to use it as a chance to bring another artiste down.

It is not a one man/woman show. The success of a drama and the responsibility of generating chemistry should not solely lay on her shoulders. The script, the directing the teamwork and cooperation of all actors and their performance is important as well.

Guest redzone85

I love this drama, heard about this new drama from a friend and i spent 4 hours watching it last night. Well worth my time, i love this drama along with 3 other dramas. (so many good dramas out, not enough time!!)

BTW, i hope the lawyer will go away so the butler can end up with the girl YEH.

I just dont like the lawyer for some reason, i cant explain.

GO BUTLER! GO BUTLER!

Guest TaroTard

I love this drama, heard about this new drama from a friend and i spent 4 hours watching it last night. Well worth my time, i love this drama along with 3 other dramas. (so many good dramas out, not enough time!!)

BTW, i hope the lawyer will go away so the butler can end up with the girl YEH.

I just dont like the lawyer for some reason, i cant explain.

GO BUTLER! GO BUTLER!

HAHA I'm not a big fan of TY either go Dong Chan go! XD

I re watched eps 1 and 2 already... I watched them once on viikii then again after I downloaded them... I would watch 3 and 4 again... and I really want to but no subs downloaded for 3 and 4 yet and I don't wanna re-watch them on viikii

And thanks guys for the comments about my vid that makes me happy ^0^

Guest kapeadik

Oh, shoot! We are all bordering on the ludicrous right about now. Let's all stop the bickering and live and let live!

* For those who hate MFL, that's unfortunate. I hope you find something else you'd like.

* For those who love it, continue enjoying it!

* For those who voiced whatever criticism here, you are welcome to your own opinions. But I'm sure you didn't actually

think that no one would get defensive upon reading them, now do you?!

* For those who sing praises on MFL, I know you also expected to be accused of being partial so... so haha!

What I find most unreasonable though is for people to say that they are now pitching for the supporting characters' roles to be more than they actually were intended to be. So what's next? We all start voting again to change the title (--- for the nth time arggh)? As a conciliatory gesture, let me offer my suggestions:

Take Care of the Newbie Shoe Designer

Defending Agasshi

For the Love of Shoes

The Butler vs The Lawyer

There Goes Another Boy with Curly Hair, Kang Su Min (did I get the name of the kid, right?!)

World Peace, everyone! :)

back to lurking .... B)

Guest taurusgirl

Hello all and to all YEH Warriors,

I've just got done re-watching all the 4 episodes thank God Viiki is working again for me. I find a lot of scenes here hilarious and entertaining just a right blends for a perfect recipe ergo delicious. What can I say I'm eun hye's diehard fan. :rolleyes:

Hey guys, pardon me if I offend anybody in this thread - I didn't mean for anyone to continue watching MFL till episode 15 to decide whether to continue or quit watching that's just a figure of speech and meant to be funny. Of course common sense will tell you if the show is for you or not from watching the few episodes.

I do welcome constructive criticism but when you start saying things that are too negative as a fan I will be offended too for I so love YEH. Any hurtful words thrown at her as a fan I will be hurt as well coz I know what YEH will be feeling reading all these negative things said about her though I know it comes with the territory.

So please let's all get along and make this thread bearable with no bashing but full of positive interaction. That's all. PEACE

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

ive just started watching this drama. i'm watching it because YEH is in it haha.

so the drama airs twice a wk and only has 16 episodes? thats so short!

it'll only be on for 2 months and thats it?

V

ooh ok! thanks for the info.

hope the drama does well then because 16 episodes is just too short

are the ratings right now considered good?

ive just started watching this drama. i'm watching it because YEH is in it haha.

so the drama airs twice a wk and only has 16 episodes? thats so short!

it'll only be on for 2 months and thats it?

the first plan is that this is a 16-episodes drama...

but,usually if the ratings go really welll... the station will decide to extend the drama..

but, there is no notification yet..

YEH fans dont mind constructive criticisms. We dont just FAWN over YEH, infact if you go to our thread you'll see that on the first episode of MFL her fans have voiced out what they didn't like, some even voiced it out here.

I think the defensive mode stems from the fact that some critique about her is no longer constructive, some are beginning to sound borderline malicious. This thread has started to become an opportunity to blame everything on Yoon Eun Hye. Or overpraising some actresses/actors who haven't done anything extraordinary to warrant such merit, just to use it as a chance to bring another artiste down.

It is not a one man/woman show. The success of a drama and the responsibility of generating chemistry should not solely lay on her shoulders. The script, the directing the teamwork and cooperation of all actors and their performance is important as well.

:lol: Yes, but I don't know where you're getting the idea that criticism = it's all YEH's fault, especially since you're replying to what's being said in the last several pages. I don't believe I've stated anything, or other commenters in the last several pages, that would imply that the lack of amazing chemistry, poor editing/directing, or inconsistent scripting is all YEH's fault, or if it is even her fault to begin with. Perhaps fans are being a little too sensitive. You're absolutely right, many factors contribute to a successful production. No one can take all the blame, nor all the credit. However, I give credit where it's due - just because a person is a side actor/actress doesn't mean they can not out-perform the lead, and vice versa. Shouldn't assume that just because you focus on a side character means you're degrading a lead character's protrayal, or that not living up to expectations = they stink. lolz...I definitely don't think YEH is a stinky actress, nor the other leads. I'm focusing on other characters, if I ever post again, because I don't want to offend anyone nor have to defend my own opinons. And knowing how frank I am, I probably would offend others if I mention characters I'm disappointed with, so why not avoid mentioning them at all?

After reading the comments following my posts...why is that many YEH fans are ready to jump down another person's throat when even an inkling of dissatisfaction is voiced? Is it because previous commenters have been unkind and we "disappointers" from the last several pages were the last straw? Don't die-hard fans who've been frustrated think instead of being so defensive, that validating constructive criticisms and laughing the rest off would have been a "cooler" and wiser approach to dissuading or persuading "disappointers?" At least I would have been delightfully surprised by the maturity and generosity of fans, and focused on enjoying the drama. I won't go into the therapeutic attributes of forums/threads, but sometimes people comment to let things out - once said they can let go and focus on other things.

lols...gosh, I don't know what I'm doing. It takes a lot to rile me up - Bian ne - must have caught me on an off day. I can see already that this thread isn't going to be good for me. I came in peace, and shall leave in peace. Fighting MFL!

Guest facing

I guess Wang Suk Hyun fans must see this pics..He's so cute..

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/1221/16...1643508eatd.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/5597/16...1643506hxir.jpg

credit: as tagged + dc lady castle

Meanwhile..creative fan arts..Which one do you prefer?

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/5439/30528693.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/5130/87817826.jpg

credit: as tagged

OMG!! He's so adorable with his sis's assistant :)

They look like father and son. They really look similar.

And for the preferring questions it's a tough question, huh???

As the show progessses, I change shipper about 5--6 times already.

Both leads here are so charming in thier ways. :P

Guest kapeadik

No, no, no! No one leave please! Haha! I can't believe I'm even getting myself into this.... Okay, from now on, we should all welcome a healthy discussion. Let's respect everyone's opinions! And that would include allowing others to also voice out their own if they think otherwise. It doesn't have to mean we're waging war against one another. :D

To be fair: No Assumptions Please! For example: defend MFL = YEH fan; criticize MFL = anti-YEH! :lol:

World peace, everyone! ;)

Boooo~ out with the negativity in with the positive air ^^

Y'all just need to calm down, relax, remove yourself from this thread if you cant maintain a healthy discussion and just let the fans of the cast and fans of the dramas enjoy this dang drama!

and as a YEH fan, trust me when i say this.. we KNOW her faults and weaknesses, and we DONT just turn a blind eye, we just dont dwell on it!

so get over your self righteous unjustified judgements and let us be.

and YEH fans, please, YEH cant satisfy everyone! there's bound to be those who disagree with us, and at times there are haters... its just part and parcel of being a fan of a Star. So if you cant hack it just ignore it and move on and continue doing what we do best - supporting YEH, her work and her co-stars!

---------------------

NOW!! for some discussion about the DRAMA!

Episode 5: Dongchan gets attacked by Hyena

Hyena is furious over DC and his kissing incident, so in a fit of rage, Hyena raids his room and attacks DC, knocking him out. On the following morning, due to the aches and bruises all over his face and body, DC turns up late to the butler's meeting, where he is met with death stares from Manager Jang.

Meanwhile, Suah, who disappoves of Hyena's presense in the the company embarasses Hyena in front of Taeyoon when they are eating. Claiming that Hyena spends her days loafing around doing nothing at work.

Dongchan, who doesn't want Hyena to lose face in front of Taeyoon makes up a lie, saying that 'our lady is currently working on a grand project'.

Due to DC's lie, the board of directors takes interest in Hyena's upcoming project, leaving Hyena dazed, to which she orders DC to 'come up with a project idea since your lying lead us here'.

------------

^ lols, sounds pretty interesting :D

btw.. is it just me or.. do the odd numbered eps show more of the COM in romcom, and the even numbered eps show more of the ROM in romcom??

kinda seems like ep 5 is gonna give us more of the COM..^^

hehe i dunno, just my opinion.. since there are 2 scriptwriters and all..

anyways! peace everyone!! :D

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

im kinda confused on hyena and suah's relationship

on the front page it said that suah is her cousin. i was assuming first cousin.

but in the subs on viikii it says that suah is hyena's grandfather's cousin's 2nd wife's daughter.

Archived