[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest sittie2009

LOW OR HIGH RATING I DON'T REALLY CARE, :o omo omo i really love these drama from the start i know this well be the best drama that i well watch in 2-3 month and i m very happy :) for the rating coz its a bonus for all the cast of MFL....it's A FIGHTING...... :D :D :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mab2007

Waaa! I'm waiting for ep4 to be sub in viikii..HuHu! I really can't wait. :tears:

Guys! I found this one. And it wasn't sub..Can someone share the link of this being sub!?...PLs!

Whew, finished it. ^^ Reading everyone's comments and seeing all those caps on the episode three made me watch it. :lol: I'll have to say, YSH character Dong Chan is really my perfect guy. He's funny, sweet especially towards Eui Ju (who he looks at like a sister), and he's charming, very. Dong Chan can be selfish at times, but he's just sweet and goofy inside. He really shows that bit of jealousy towards Taeyoon. I'm sure Dong Chan doesn't know yet that he has a bit of feelings for Hye Na. ^^

And it so obvious that Hye Na likes Taeyoon.

Hye Na is really changing, as the drama progresses, maybe it's due to her finding someone she's interested in (Taeyoon). At first I thought it was Dong Chan's constant presence that kind of changed her mood, but it wasn't it. I'm sure later on her mood will definitely change because of Dong Chan. Crossing my finger. ^^

I can't wait to finish watching episode 4.... ;)

Ayay!!! The rating went up last night..I'm so glad to hear it..

And omo!! Kissing scene between DC-HN? Finally, DC shows his feeling..But it's only ep.4..

I wonder the rest episodes would look like..Will TY get a chance to have a kissing scene with HN?

My imagination: TY also feels something to HN and ask her to be his girlfriend..

And then TY-HN end up as a couple although it's only for a while - HN realizes her feeling toward DC..

Well, at least we can see Taenna couple on screen for 2 or 3 episodes?.. :lol:

I just noticed that YEH's real hair was the shoulder length one, they[her stylish people] mostly pulls it into a small bun, sometimes they hides it under her hair, but sometimes they dont, like in episode 3. Super happy with the rating, hopefully it'll break 20 soon :)

The prelude to Dc-Hn kissu... woooohoooo!

20090828002611511s.jpg

73680637.jpg

... and of course, we don't want to miss Ty-Hn cute & sweet moments in the bus... weeeeh!

20090828071851883e70721.jpg

yoheeee bigung, as requested, here's the linkie to AGB (just click on program analysis) and the rating/ranking of the 4 episodes of MFL

AGB Nationwide (rank) / Seoul (rank):

Ep 1: 8/19 - 16.9% (#1) / 17.8% (#2)

Ep 2: 8/20 - 15.7% (#4) / 16.5% (#5)

Ep 3: 8/26 - 14.3% (#6) / 14.9% (#6)

Ep 4: 8/27 - 15.6% (#4) / 16.1% (#4)

------

bigung, 1st page looks good & organized. Thanks.

Almost forgot, the little boy is really cute. If only I can ship him to Hn... hahaha... :lol:

Rating is picking up - congratulations to MFL team. Fighting!

rgds :D

Guest mab2007

Guys..I missed HN-TY's talk on part 2 of ep 5.. It wasn't sub in Viikii..(Actually, there are some scenes there that wasn't sub).. I don't know what they were talking about. I'm curious about it. Anyone help me about this thing... :)

Btw, I'm looking for this banner. Does anyone know where can I get?.. I want to promote this to some who haven't watch this drama yet. Hehe! :D

Guest MariYEH

Last night's rating! :D

TNS

Nationwide/Rank

17.4/#3

Seoul/Rank

17.9/#2

Like whoa whoa whoa! Hopefully they remain at the top! :D

With the way ep 4 ended last night, I'm pretty sure more people will watch My Fair Lady next week.

I am so relieved!

Congrats to the MFL casts. I am so addicted this series makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

Hello guys,

This is my third time I post comment here at soompi forum. Usually I’m just silent reader.

I really really love this drama. Not because this drama has Yoon Eun Hye. I watch because it genre romance comedy and their synopsis. I want to relax my body and mind. Watching this kdrama will be like I drink tonic to restore my energy after tired working.

My sister introduces world of Kdrama to me. It started from Sassy Girl Chun Hyang then My Girl, Princess Hour, Full House, Wonderful Life, Really Really Like You, Three Dad one Mom, Hello! Miss, The Vineyard Man (My mother recommend to me) until I got sick of ‘Prince Charming' syndrome. Rich man with poor woman or something like that. I stop watching Kdrama.

This year I start watch Kdrama again when my sister show me interesting story Accidental Couple. Then I continue watch Partner (it has the real life element), My Too Perfect Sons and finally Take Care of the Young Lady.

What makes me hook up this Kdrama is Seo Dong Chan character. He is so funny, hilarious and self-cheerful. Although he have bad history about being gigolo to pay his mother hospital fee, I feel he try redeem himself because in one scene he rather have big debt than return to that job. I respect Dong Chan for hard decision. He works very hard to pay his debt.

The weird thing is my sister says she see a chemistry between Kang Hye Na (Yoon Eun Hye) and Seo Dong Chan (Yoon Sang Hyun). I say many people see chemistry between Kang Hye Na (Yoon Eun Hye) and Lee Tae Yoon (Jung Il Woo). My sister simply says it is because they are overshadow by young age and handsome face. In this world only young and handsome man deserve young and pretty woman? In real world sometimes it does sometimes doesn’t but that make world more beautiful. God is fair to all creatures. That makes cosmic balances exist. Some couple we see doesn’t look like match made in heaven. They are like binary star. They have each other and need each other. Seo Dong Chan is the one that can straightens her life, bring her ‘real’ personality, teach her to view life based on two perspective which is rich and poor life, to make her let go of first love (first love cannot be forgotten but has to let go) and to bring happiness. The most ordinary and foolish thing can become a wonderful and precious than having a lot of money, diamond and luxurious item when you put your heart into it. Seo Dong Chan can do this. My sister saying is true although she babble to me. Made me critical thinking. From now on I’m Hye – Chan shipper. I learn one valuable lesson from watching this drama.

I wonder why Kang Hye Na defends her employee at episode 3. From episode 1 and 2 I watch she doesn’t care about people. Normal lady can not drink 10 bottles in one night. We all know that 1 lust couple was responsible about wine bottle. Hye Na got this habit since Seo Dong Chan willing to take all blame on him about polo club accident. Who can do that? Hye Na grandpa said was true Hye Na slowly changing.

About rating I really don’t care (MFL rating is high at least that my opinion). I still remember Kdrama Three Dad One Mom (Yoon Sang Hyun have the minor role in this drama) have low rating at Korea. Korea Viewers taste is different. In my country this drama was very well received. My family, friends, neighbor and a lots of people watch this drama. I know Brilliant Legacy (Just read at http://wiki.d-addicts.com) have a high rating achieve 47%. In my country has so much that kind of drama. Why I want watch foreign drama if I can watch that kind of drama in my own country? The good thing ‘My Fair Lady’ will begin broadcast at 16 September 2009 at KBS World in my country Malaysia means international viewer can watch it.

Sorry about long post comment. That the reason I became silent reader because once I post the comment will much longer.P/A: This Kdrama remind me anime Hayate The Combat Butler. Not same and similiar it just remind me. Ha....

Aja-Aja fighting MFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest facing

I start to really addicted to this drama now. Haha

I'm glad that rating went up but the truth is I don't care about the rating.

Just love this drama :)

Guest annabanana10

i dunno is it just me? because i don't find anything interesting or fun about this drama~

i loved her in goong and coffee prince but wow this drama doesn't have the "special" ingredient...

hm....

Guest Dipyramidal

Waaa! I'm waiting for ep4 to be sub in viikii..HuHu! I really can't wait. :tears:

Guys! I found this one. And it wasn't sub..Can someone share the link of this being sub!?...PLs!

Most of the parts on ViiKii are subbed. I help to sub a lot, so I'll keep you guys informed.

EDIT: Ok, its done.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

i dunno is it just me? because i don't find anything interesting or fun about this drama~

i loved her in goong and coffee prince but wow this drama doesn't have the "special" ingredient...

hm....

I like this drama, but I know what you're talking about. There's nothing new in this drama. Everything has been used before in other dramas.

Guest catcher

congrats on the high ratings!!!

i love YEH and MFL, but i think what prevents me from fully enjoying and absorbing the greatness of the show is cause i watch raw episodes with only a bit of understanding...then i watch it with subs, and it has become less exciting :(. oh well, that's my problem. hehe. i'll wait for WITH S2 subs from now on.

hm....

but hey, it got you out of lurkdom! :lol: 1st post dedicated to MFL woot woot!

I clicked the post # 538, and copy paste the link...it seemed doesn't work. Plse try the following link, and if it still doesn't bring you to my post, kindly pm me again. Thanks

KBS Ent. Relay 1286 [Eng Sub]

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...6925&st=520 <Post # 538>

Enjoy ^^

* Plse pm me instead if you wish to leave msg or having problem in video d/l

Archived