[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

MCW is a really pretty girl. I'm so glad that she's playing a bubbly character here, she was always frowning in Shining Inheritance. Cant wait till dramabeans posts her review of episode 3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this news:

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Based on the article:

Jung Il Woo shows his singing skill in 'Take Care of the Young Lady'

KBS2 'Take care of Young Lady' human rights lawyers TY will show his singing skill.

In tonight episode Taeyun (Jung Il Woo) Lawyers for a Democratic Society is invited in a social event to help undernourished children. Hyena is also invited but she refuses to come. But then Hyena decides to come. Meanwhile Taeyun appears at the event. Taeyun sings 이문세 or The 'Red Sunset' on stage. Taeyun singing skill is once again enamored Hyena.

The MFL staff says, "To sing a song for this scene, he's (Ilwoo) doing a lot of practice in the field in front of around 100 staff. And fortunately, a good response from MFL staffs within the field gives Ilwoo comfortable feeling and he could sing," said MFL staff.

"I'm listening and concerned to what the audience would think of my songs. I guess i just try my best," said Ilwoo.

credit: lhsro@asiae.co.kr

Bonus: New Ilwoo a.k.a TY BTS pic..Cute guy..

46895781.jpg

credit: as tagged

I just finished the first episode of Lady Castle aka My Fair Lady aka Take Care of the Young Lady (but I prefer Take Care of Agasshi). The beginning is just like many other romantic comedy, rich boy/poor girl or rich girl/poor boy start out with a hate/love relationship. It's pretty predictable that they will eventually fall for each other and end with a happy ending. The difference would be how the story will be developed to keep the audience interested. I'll continue watching for sure.

geez, I can't decide which of these two should I ship? :P

HN-DC

img0174.jpg

img0175c.jpg

HN-TY

20090827062111366l30650.jpg

img0173p.jpg

^ this scene sure is familiar... :blink:

hmmm, I think, I'll just ship DC & TY... now, if only I can get a good screencaps of them together... hahaha...

all photos credit as labeled

MFL fighting! Unto ep4 tonight..

rgds :D

Guest facing

So rating is quite good last episode. That's a good news :D

f927 I'm in the same condition as you here. Can't decide too. They're both charming in their ways.

I watched episode 3 again today. I really can't stop laughing when there was an imagination scene of DC.

It's so hilarious.

Let's see you all tonight!!!!!!!

cbanner-agassi.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 2 SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translators: Alethia, eliemaniacs

Spot Translators: meju, purpletiger86

Timer: Ahoxan

Editor/QC: liezle

Special thanks to snoopyvkd

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

*Follow-us on Twitter for live updates! ^^

All subtitles will be released first on our site

I dont like Hye Na with the butler at all, his voice is awful, just love TY and HN together, but it seems like HY will end up with the butler. If TY and HN cannot be together, hope that TY will end up with the Seung Mi ( I dont remember her name in this drama)

Guest Dipyramidal

I can't wait for subtitles, even its from viikii.net, its atleast something!

AHAH. EDIT: SUBTITLES ARE OUT ON VIIKII. LINK ON THE FIRST PAGE.

I am firmly rooted in Dongchan/Haena camp. I think the Yoons have great chemistry together and they are so much fun to watch, I replayed the drunken garden scene a lot of times, that was sooo cute. In addition to that, OMG, Euijoo and Taeyoon only had like a milisecond interaction today, but they look FANTASTIC together!!

Hate to say this, but more ridiculousness ensues, it seems, in Lady Castle. The whole gangster in the parking lot thing was funny but in a not so good silly way. First of all, it doesn't make sense that Kang Haena, the heiress of a multibillion dollar empire, only has 1 butler/bodyguard with her. Second, didn't Haena show her awesome Kendo and physical ability before? How come she suddenly became a useless damsel in distress, only capable of screaming for her life? I mean, we have seen that Haena is tough, so for her to suddenly look weak, is a hole in logic. Oh well, at least I get to see Jung Ilwoo in some sort of fighting sequence again after Iljimae, haha.

And, oh my holy heck, Dongchan singing Lionel Richie??? I am rolling in laughter here, puahaha, it's just so...weird seeing him go 'Hello...is it me you're looking for?' LMAO.. But it is funny when Haena requested SNSD and Wondergirls lol, inside a haughty rich princess lies a normal girl who's into kpop mainstream just like anyone else. I admit I totally LOL-ed when Dongchan was caught violating the wall by the Head Butler, lmao..

However, it bounces back in the 2nd half. I LOVED the conversation Haena and Dongchan had in the wine cellar. They are both having a hard time because of money but while Dongchan is because the lack of money, Haena is because she has too much money. Like in the 2nd episode, this moment is YEH's best moment. Honestly, she should star in like a tearjerker drama or something, she aces at these emotional scenes.

I gotta say, I am liking Jung Ilwoo's character. He's inherently good, but there's just something a.sshole-ish about him that keeps him from being better than main lead Seo Dongchan. But instead of hating that, I actually like this quality about Taeyoon, a little rough around the edges. Plus that makes him less perfect looking and more human.

Can't wait for episode 4.

Guest tuesdhei

Torrent Link Ep3 (.X264.720p-HAN™, 1.54GB):

http://www.box.net/shared/6j0il131t1

kamsahamnida cutegirl...

been waiting for your post :D

the scenes are so exciting that you definitely won't even dare to leave your seat... it feels like the 1 hour of each episode is just like 15 mins... can't get enough of MFL... it surely is getting more and more exciting as it progress...

FIGHTING MFL!

Guest sweetanna

kamsahamnida cutegirl...

been waiting for your post :D

me too!

cutegirl, thank you so much for these Han versions...The quality is amaaaaazing.

I really really really appreciate it.

Also, thank you for giving so many at soompi the access to torrents that we wouldn't normally be able to get on our own (like this one).

-sweetanna :D

Archived