[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest de Jarje

Just found this clip on YT...2:11 min prewiew ...

credit to the uploader

wakakaka....i'm so exited...

i rewatch this clip over and over...

YEH and YSH really funny...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eighteen84

annyeong haseyo! waves to chatangoers r u there? It was really nice chatting with you last night. I only had 3 hours sleep but it was really fun and enjoyable. I hope we'll be able to gather there again sometimes. BTW, what time's the ent relay tomorrow? so that we could watch it together again... sorry for those who were not able to watch but yeheeeyyy! our dearest smr already uploaded the vid. dongsaeng tnx a bunch bunch bunch. I wonder if you ever slept. don't tell us you overdosed yourself with coffee kekekeke. I must have been so greedy 'coz i have dled all the shared vid of last night HT as if they're make any difference huh? tnx a bunch warriors! you're indeed the best! And also tnx for the subbed trailer yeheyyyy!!! iBreatheLifeMusic promised to sub mfl hurraayyy! you'll be relieved li'l sisters! Also tnx for the presscon vid link . ((whispers yodya: love you siggy)) We can see the devilish side of kang Hye Na. The song that playing in the trailer is it the theme song? It's awesome!

I just find this clip in Youtube Thanks to nikekilik

Pic Time for YEH YSH JIW and that hands behind YEH are just too cute :wub:

wooooooooottt taeyoon so cute while pushing away dongchan's hand from hyena's shoulder hahahaha. tnx a bunch and also for all the goodies shared in this thread!

<<< watching vid while waiting for smr dongsaeng's translation wanna join?

Tnx again... waves and hugz to all!

Agasshi/ MFL fighting!

Guest NoRefund

So excited for her comeback drama! It's good to hear the news that she can cancel the contract if the airing doesn't get to one of the main 3 TV stations... although that means we won't be able to watch it ><

Not sure if this info has already been posted . .

Source : YesAsia

l_p1020780383.jpg

My Fair Lady OST (KBS TV Drama)

Yoon Eun Hye (Baby V.O.X.) | Yoon Sang Hyun | Davichi Our Price: US$12.99 List: US$18.99 Save: US$6.00 (32%)

Expected release date: August 21, 2009. Preorder Now!

Yoon Eun Hye returns to the small screen for her first TV drama after 2007's Coffee Prince! KBS's new romantic comedy My Fair Lady (a.k.a. Lady Castle and Take Care of the Young Lady) stars the popular actress as a high-rolling spoiled princess who is rich, beautiful, and absolutely insufferable. This stuck-up heiress always gets her way, that is until a new headstrong butler shows up at her home and turns her life topsy-turvy! Yoon Eun Hye meets her match in Yoon Sang Hyun (My Wife is a Superwoman), who competes for her affections against Jung Il Woo (The Return of Iljimae). Rising starlet Moon Chae Won (Brilliant Legacy) and Scandal Makers child star Hwang Suk Hyun also co-star in the drama. Other than starring in My Fair Lady, Yoon Eun Hye reconnects with her singing roots for the soundtrack. Produced by Kim Hyung Suk, Dash Girl is a groovy dance song that sounds extra upbeat in Yoon's cute vocals. Leading man Yoon Sang Hyun also pitches in with the lyrical acoustic ballad "Can't Stop Love" (Track 2). Davichi's retro electronic disco number Hot Stuff sets the tone as the drama's theme song while Jung Jae Wook and Na Yoon Kwon complete the soundtrack with the touching ballad "I Give" (Track 4) and uptempo "Give My Love" (Track 5).

Product Title:My Fair Lady OST (KBS TV Drama)

Singer Name(s):Yoon Eun Hye (Baby V.O.X.) | Yoon Sang Hyun | Davichi

Release Date:2009-08-21

아가씨를 부탁해 OST (KBS TV 드라마)

01. Hot Stuff - 다비치

02. 사랑은 어쩔 수 없네요 - 윤상현

03. Dash Girl - 윤은혜

04. 마음을 부탁해 - 정재욱

05. 내 사랑을 부탁해 - 나윤권

06. Lady (스윙)

07. 숨겨진 이야기

08. 아가씨를 부탁해 (탱고)

09. Hot Stuff(연주)

10. 사랑은 어쩔 수 없네요(연주)

11. Dash Girl(연주)

12. 마음을 부탁해(연주)

13. 내 사랑을 부탁해(연주)

최고의 럭셔리걸과 최악의 빈털터리가 이 집 주인과 집사로 만나다. 돈이 없어서 사기꾼으로 전락한 한 남자와 초절정 오만불손 제멋대로 프린세스의 열혈무쌍 사랑이야기!

새로운 KBS 수목드라마 [아가씨를 부탁해]의 사운드 트랙!

1. hot stuff (노래:다비치) : 복고적인 디스코장르에 현대적인 일렉트로닉 사운드가 가미되고, 강렬하고 파워풀한 다비치의 음색이 더해져 한층 강렬한 사운드를 표현하고 있는 곡

2. 사랑은 어쩔 수 없네요 (노래:윤상현) : 서정적인 어쿠스틱 발라드로써, 감성적인 멜로디와 가사를 윤상현의 호소력 짙은 목소리와 웅장한 스트링이 어우러져 표현한 세련된 발라드 곡

3. Dash girl (노래:윤은혜) : 24Beat의 그루브 하우스 댄스곡으로 윤은혜의 귀여운 보컬과 세련되고 신나는 비트가 어우러지는 곡.

4. 마음을 부탁해 (노래:정재욱): 정재욱씨의 "마음을 부탁해"는 '사랑하는 사람을 가까이서 바라보며 마음을 알아주길 기다리는…' 드라마의 주 스토리라인을 함축한 가사의 메이저 터치의 소년감성 발라드입니다

5. 내 사랑을 부탁해 (노래:나윤권)

시원한 스타일의 멜로디 하우스 곡으로 코러스와 나윤권의 목소리가 경쾌하게 표현된 곡

facing sis, thx 4 the link..Ilwoo pushes away Sanghyun's hand from Eunhye's shoulder..

Hmm i wonder Ilwoo did it on purpose..I hope it's real-my wish :D

yodya sis, hehe i just can't get enough of him..

There are so many YEH warriors here who provide many pics of her,

so me as one of Ilwooholics would like to provide Ilwoo pics as many as possible..-don't wanna lose to YEH warriors- :D:lol:

Hmm, Taenna couple takes my heart away..

0908132.jpg

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Saw a teaser the other day. Looks like another cliché-laden drama. Bleh. My interest dropped tremendously. And doesn't seem like there's some awesome acting from YEH either. Is she back to square 1?

Anyway, that's only my initial impression. I'll give this a try and who knows, maybe it will pleasantly surprise me. ^_^

Guest danick

Saw a teaser the other day. Looks like another cliché-laden drama. Bleh. My interest dropped tremendously. And doesn't seem like there's some awesome acting from YEH either. Is she back to square 1?

Anyway, that's only my initial impression. I'll give this a try and who knows, maybe it will pleasantly surprise me. ^_^

Sad to see that's your initial impression of the brief preview of the drama series but I absolutely think that you would eventually like My Fair Lady because judging from your siggy, you are currently watching definitely cliche-laden drama series as well...that is if MFL turns out to be a cliche laden series as you have pointed out.

As for Yoon Eun Hye's acting, whatever she portrays turns out to be amazing so whatever character she is doing it could never be back to square 1.

So excited for the pilot episode!

Happy Weekend to everyone!

Guest sittie2009

yoon eun hye was always bin a good actress,,,,my fair lady was a comedy dramatic story line,,,,this is really nice coz this is my favorite plot....i dont really like an action and historical drama i love funny,happy :D:lol: and same time with a romantic plot story line...cant wait mmmmmmmmmm...god bless to all my fair lady warriors!!!! :D:P i watch the english sub teaser and i want more!!!my god,,,,,,,, :D :D :rolleyes:.....taenna couple all the way..yeheyyyyy...

Guest MariYEH

That's funny you say that My Fair Lady is just another cliche-laden drama judging from some dramas you've listed that you are currently watching and also from your avatar. I can definitely say that some of those dramas were extremely cliche-laden :D

And YEH proves herself over and over again and she will too in this series, judging from the majority of the positive response she is doing great YEH always brings life to every character she portrays.

Back to square 1? I HIGHLY doubt that!

AH I'm flying to Korea on the day of the premiere....I'm hoping the time difference will allow me to get the episode and watch it on the plane...or else those 14 hours will be torture. I saw the preview and it doesn't seem like my kind of drama...reminds me of the overly dramatic acting in My Girl but anything with YEH can't be that bad. I'm exited for the plot!

Guest viola501

Whoo! :w00t: I just notice that my yesterday's post was my 201st post in Soompi

and 1000th post in this MFL thread ^o^

Today's Countdown:

4 DAYS !!!

to the PREMIERE

of

<<My Fair Lady>>

in

>>Lady Castle<<

1! 2! 3! 4!

4... more days to go! :D

Thank you for all the sharings, I cant keep up with everything anymore

There're too many! :lol:

Hmmm? That's your initial impression of the drama?

I would just assume that you're not a big fan of YEH

coz if you are, you would immediately see the 360 degree turn-around point just from the teaser.

Definitely not back to square 1.

This KHN character are quite opposite to other characters she's been playing so far and also very different from her trueself

So it's another break-through for her. I hope you'll like the drama eventually after it airs :)

actually the teasers (short and long) didn't appeal to me that much either, so i understand if other YEH or non-YEH fans' initial impression (based on the teaser) somehow didn't meet their expectation and interest on this highly anticipated drama. but im still glad they're still giving it a try. in this case, it's better not to judge a drama by its teaser? LOL!

a little reminder ^_^

as the drama progresses, there will be times when we are going to differ in opinions of the cast, the story, their acting and whatnot. respecting one's point of view, discussing(not arguing) on the issue(not the poster) healthily and objectively, but not lengthily and defensively, will make this a spam and stress-free thread. :D

---

anyone has a picture of Jo Hyun Kyu, (Jang Dong Gun of the 3 musketeers)? he's the only one in the cast with no pic :(

thanks for all the updates!^^

Actually, I don't think it looks very cliche. Normally, it's the rich and arrogant guy that falls for the poor girl. But I've always loved the spunkiness YEH brings to the screen, so I'm sure I won't be disappointed! Ilwoo looks delish, btw. (: <3!

I think that it's on the same channel Iris is going to be on, so I'll try to tune in when I'm in Korea! In the meantime...I guess I'll have to wait for subs! (:

My 1330th post has to be in here (i wasted my 1300th on something else I fogot) ^^

Thanks for all the goodies and especially those earcandy pictures. ;)

I'm tired, yet I still feel the urge to make lovely graphics for this forum. ^^

the lovely yeh fans~ for the drama!!

I'll definitely post them tomorrow.

..anyhow, goodnight for now. (well my time is 11:46pm..)

----

I'm looking forward to the subbed show of happy together.

I haven't even watch the raw yet..haha.

Guest ripgal

The trailer does look cliche...what with the main leads starting off clashing with each other and all..

But of course, can't judge until I watch the drama for realz..

I did like what YEH was wearing in the trailer tho..

So fab and stylish..^_^

i actually see nothing wrong with korean drama cliche..

uber rich guy,poor girl,evil mother-in-law,brain cancer,losing memory and so on...

that's what make k-drama so addicted ...and yes so cliche

anyway,, i think yeh got it in her... her personality shine through in each of every charecters she portraits and it's work for me.i know the drama gonna be a big hit for sure..

i just wish yeh end up with ilwoo...

they're just undeniable cute together.. and they look like a real couple to me.. :)

can't wait!

Archived