[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest poptartsgurl

We at Aja-Aja will be uploading using the name "Take Care of My Lady" instead of My Fair Lady...as there is already another drama with that name (Go soo & Kim Hee Sun).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest del32

The 'take care of Agassi' title is, believe it or not, starting to grow on me :lol: I wish it's august already, I'm itching to see YEH in fab outfits..

Guest MariYEH

We at Aja-Aja will be uploading using the name "Take Care of My Lady" instead of My Fair Lady...as there is already another drama with that name (Go soo & Kim Hee Sun).

Thanks Aja-Aja for uploading. Very much appreciated!

Heya Warriors ^^

thanks for the pics baby88 and the translation hidari!!

so can we post questions in English? or is it exclusively for the Japanese fans?

welcome back ella, 윤은혜 sis's!!

thanks all the "My Fair Lady" updates!!

I had a read of the Korean synopsis on KBS World and its way more detailed in terms of YEH's character and what not:

대한민국 상류층 최고의 '핫 셀레브리티' 재벌가 남자들이 선망하는 그녀 강혜나! 또한 재벌가 여자들이 두려워하고 미워하는 그녀 강혜나!

국내 최고 재벌인 강산그룹의 유일한 상속녀로서 완벽한 외모와 배경을 가졌다. 현재 레이디 캐슬의 주인으로 하녀와 하인들을 거느리고 공주처럼 살고 있다. 부모님은 어린 시절 비행기 사고로 돌아가셨고 엄격한 할아버지 밑에서 외롭게 자랐다.

무엇 하나 부족함 없이 공주 대접을 받으며 자라왔지만 부모나 친구와의 살가운 관계를 모르고 자랐기에 타인의 감정이나 상태에 대해 지극히 무관심하고 냉정하며 자기중심적이다. 입만 열었다 하면 위아래 가리지 않고 "닥쳐! 꺼져!! 때려쳐!!!"가 쏟아져나오고, 국가대표 수준의 탁월한 승마, 펜싱, 클레이 사격 솜씨를 갖추고 있지만 그녀가 이러한 솜씨를 발휘하는 것은 재수없는 남자들을 골리거나 간담을 서늘하게 만드는 것에 주로 사용된다.

그러던 어느날 우연히 만난 재수없는 서동찬이라는 녀석 때문에 인생이 꼬인다. 사회봉사명령을 받게 하질 않나, 납치를 하질 않나.. 그런데 그 녀석이 새로 들어온 집사란다!!! 역시나 이놈, 강적이었다. 어지간한 제초제에는 끄떡하지 않을 정도로 생명령이 질긴 잡초다. 밟고 뭉개고 물어뜯어도 어째 도망칠 생각을 하지 않는다.

서동찬, 예감이 좋지 않다. 인생 최대의 최강 상대를 만난 듯한 기분에 불안한데...

할 수 없다. 니가 스스로 나가지 못하겠다면 내가 나서서 나가게 해줄 수 밖에.

^ Here's the translation:

credit - smr05@YEHouse-soompi if taking out ^^

Of the high-rolling top 'hot celebrities' of the wealthy upper class in Korea's high society, Kang Hye-Na (Hena) is the one desired by the men, feared and hated by the women.

Being the only successor to the largest conglomerate company, Kang-san Group, Kang Hena has both the looks and the background. She is the owner of the ‘Lady Castle’ and lives a ‘princess-like’ life with her servants.

Losing both her mother and father in a plane crash at a young age, Hena had a lonely upbringing living under the care of her stringent grandfather.

Despite being brought up receiving princess treatment with everything she wanted, throughout her upbringing, Hena neither knew nor felt the emotional warmth from family and friends. For this reason, Hena is overtly indifferent and oblivious to others' feelings and situations and sees that the world only revolves around her.

Whenever she opens her mouth, the words "Shutup! Get lost!! Get over it!!!" spill out, no matter who the person is. Hena possesses skills leveling any national representative when it comes to horse riding, fencing and clay shooting. However the only reason why she holds these skills is to either humiliate men unworthy of her, or to add awkwardness to conversations.

[Hye-na's commentary] Until one day, out of pure coincidence, I come across Suh Dong-chan who turns my life upside down. Not only does he make me do community service, he even kidnaps me.. and now he's the new household manager!!!

This man surely was a problem. He was a persistent weed, that had so much perseverance that even a herbicide couldn't make this weed budge. Even after stepping on him, crushing him and biting him, he still doesn't run away.

Suh Dong-Chan, I knew I didn't have a good feeling about this man. Although I feel uneasy over the fact that I may have finally met my match...

I have no other choice. If you can't leave, then i'll get out of my way to make you leave.

^ hahaa!! this sounds gooood!!

although no mention of JIW and WSK, the story is sounding mighty exciting already :D

cant wait! cant wait!!

ps/ Countdown: D-35

until YEH's drama comeback!!

^the story sounds so good. I can hardly contain myself. A total 180 degree from YEH's real character and past projects. I cannot wait seeing her beat the guys in horse riding, fencing and clay shooting. :lol:

She must have already trained for it?

Guest reddynamitez

still no news about the other sisters?

shouldn't they start finalizing everything and film already?

Guest smr05

Another addition to the cast ^^

1513057.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20090716n02273

김명국은 '파트너' 후속으로 오는 8월 19일 첫 방송될 KBS 2TV 새 수목드라마 '아가씨를 부탁해!'(레이디캐슬 가제)에서 안하무인 상속녀 윤은혜의 작은 아버지 '강 이사' 역할로 캐스팅됐다.

'강 이사' 캐릭터는 극 중 윤은혜의 작은 아버지이면서 '강산 그룹'의 이사로 재직하며 그룹을 자신의 손아귀에 넣을 야욕을 갖고 있는 인물. 이른바 악역에 가까운 역할이지만 엉뚱하고 코믹한 면모도 갖추고 있어 극에 활력을 더할 예정이다.

Veteran actor Kim Myung Kook (Cain & Abel, Ruler of Your Own World) will be playing the role of "Managing Director (MD) Kang" who is YEH's uncle (ie. YEH's father's younger brother)

"Kang MD" is not only YEH's uncle but also the managing director of Kang-San Group, and has the scheming ambition to make this company his own.

Although he has the role of the so-called "villian", Kang MD also has a somewhat misplaced comical element to himself, which will add vitality to the drama.

/edit:

i wonder who's gonna be cast for the strict grandpa role..

is Lee Soon Jae (TVM, High Kick) busy these days?

Joining the countdown...

3 5 days to "Take Care of Agasshi" which also known as "My Fair Lady" originally known as "Lady Castle"

lols viola sis :lol:

"Lady Castle" - "Take care of the Lady" - "My Fair Lady"

what do these titles all have in common? L.A.D.Y ...

They should just call it "Lady" :P

Guest viola501

3 4 days to "Take Care of Agasshi" which also known as "My Fair Lady" originally known as "Lady Castle"

[i'm gonna do this countdown everyday from now on til the premiere :lol:]

EDIT

Hehe, smr onni, agreed! This story is evolved around Kang Hye Na, so it's al about the lady :P

And now I know why Hyena has never felt the love and warmth of the family. Seem like everyone around her only care and chase after her inheritance. From her surgery-addiction aunt to the ...erm... villain uncle, and now the so-called house-keeper ex-gold-digger! How could a girl stand that?! And she's the orphan as well right? Coz her parents died and she was raised by her grandpa. Sound like Hyena is the kind of girl that put tough image in the front to protect her lonely and sensitive inner side...

I see this role as a real challenge to Eunhye onni. So, I look forward to it :)

Eunhye onni Fighting!!!

Agasshi Fighting!!!

My Fair Lady Fighting-imnida!!! :lol:

Guest TaroTard

Really looking forwards to this one, had my eye on the wiki page for a lil while now and not long to go to see the first ep ^^ I hope it's good after the wait haha.

Thanks for all the info guys it's good to see photos of the cast ^^

Guest hugs&kisses

200907162302151001_1.jpg

Moon Chae Won joins the Agasshi cast as a bright, cheerful and lovable character. She dreams of being a shoe designer and has grown up like siblings with Suh Dong Chan (YSH) as she's always been there for him, worrying and trying her best to get his life on track.

문채원 KBS 2TV 새수목 ’아가씨를 부탁해’ 합류

배우 문채원이 SBS 주말극 ‘찬란한유산’에 이어 ’아가씨를 부탁해’ 캐스팅이 확정됐다.

시청률 30%가 넘는 SBS 주말드라마 ‘찬란한 유산’에서 유승미 역으로 연기변신에 성공한 문채원이 이번에는 KBS수목드라마 ‘아가씨를 부탁해’(극본 김은희 윤은경 / 연출 지영수)에서 밝고 명랑한 여의주 역으로 또 다른 변신을 시도한다.

극중 여의주(문채원 분)는 구두디자이너의 꿈을 가지고 있으며 서동찬(윤상현 분)과 어릴 적부터 친남매처럼 자란 가족 같은 사이로 우여곡절 많은 서동찬의 인생을 바로잡아 주기 위해 늘 애쓰고 걱정하는 사랑스런 역할이다.

문채원은 “현재 방송중인 ‘찬란한 유산’이 막바지촬영에 들어가 있으며 마지막까지 최선을 다해 유종의 미를 거두고 싶다”며 “앞으로 방송 될 ‘아가씨를 부탁해’의 여의주역에도 많은 관심과 성원 부탁드린다”고 말했다.

현재 KBS수목드라마 ‘아가씨를 부탁해’는 윤은혜(강혜나 역), 윤상현(서동찬 역), 정일우(이태윤 역)가 캐스팅된 상태에서 문채원(여의주 역)이 마지막 주자로 합세하며 캐스팅이 거의 완료됐다.

한편 ‘아가씨를 부탁해’는 현재 방송중인 드라마 ‘파트너’에 바통을 이어받아 KBS 2TV에서 8월 19일 첫 방송된다.

송윤세 knaty@newsen.com

-----

Side note: Did anyone notice Kang Hye (strong) Na (I, me) means "I'm strong" :P

Moon Chae Won joins the Agasshi cast as a bright and lovable character. She dreams of being a shoe designer and has grown up like siblings with Suh Dong Chan (YSH) as she's always been there for him, worrying and trying her best to get his life on track.

another third wheeler/b1tchy role for her... girlfriend can't get a break from playing these roles. LOL.

Guest o8dOObOO8o

omg FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Yoon Eunhye's finally coming back....... and with Yoon Sang Hyun and Jung Il Woo!!!!!!! lucky.... :P

woohoo i can't wait for august!!!

Guest ripgal

Ahhh... another Seung Mi character for Moon Chae Won?

Well at least she's playing bright and cheerful this time..

But doesn't she need to rest?? Brilliant Legacy isn't even over yet! o_0

Her addition to the cast does make me want to watch this drama more tho..

Guest goongPrincess

Ahhh... another Seung Mi character for Moon Chae Won?

Well at least she's playing bright and cheerful this time..

But doesn't she need to rest?? Brilliant Legacy isn't even over yet! o_0

Her addition to the cast does make me want to watch this drama more tho..

Moon Chae Won is the other half of 5 coin couple right? So I am guessing she'll make the love "square" with the three confirmed characters...in any case I'm excited for this new drama. I'm a fan of YEH and so far anything with her seems to greatly exceed my expectations. That's a good thing.

Guest smr05

omg Moon Chae Won!???? (thanks for the news hugs&kisses) :D

the other half of the Datnyang couple!! i loved her in POTW!

yay!! i was actually secretly hoping she would be one of YEH's sisters before the plot change ^^

//edit: Moon Chae Won's character's name is "Yuh Eui Ju" (eui- pron: sudden + see)

so she's the 4th axis of the love square.. interesting.. hopefully the writers dont turn her into an evil beech..

i wonder if there will be another lady who's eying JIW's character.. or will that make everything a little too hectic?

cant wait for this drama ^^

hehe viola, our official <Agasshi> countdown-er :D

/edit:

oh wow! haha hugs&kisses, i didnt know until you brought it up! haha..

lols.. "im strong" ^^ btw, are you Korean?

Hope it hadn't been posted before.. ;)

New Korean TV drama - Take Care of My Young Lady

Although Yoon Eun Hye and Yoon Sang Hyun are not related in any way but they do have the same surname. Moreover they would be acting together in the new Korean TV drama ‘Take care of the young lady’. Not only that, South Korean media has a feeling that this drama would become popular once it is broadcast.

Yoon Eun Hye and Yoon Sang Hyun’s new drama ‘Take care of the young lady’ would be debut in August on KBS2 TV channel after the Korean TV drama ‘Partners’ has ended and plan to start filming on the 20th this month.

Yoon Eun Hye was known as the ‘Ratings Queen’ ever since she has been acting in ‘Goong’ and ‘The 1st shop of Coffee Prince’. Yoon Sang Hyun has also become the front line actor because of this recent TV drama ‘Queen of Housewives’. Therefore the cooperation of both artists in this drama has grabbed the attention of the South Korean entertainment industry. Besides, Jeong Il Woo from ‘Highkick’ would be acting in this drama too.

Representative has said that Yoon Eun Hye and Yoon Sang Hyun are both very popular. They are young stars who are full of acting experiences. Therefore they have high expectations on the ratings.

Recently Yoon Eun Hye make known to public showing her feminine pictures on her personal website. Causing the audiences to have more higher degree of expectations of this drama.

Yoon Sang Hyun’s company representative has expressed: “Yoon Sang Hyun will be showing a completely different image from the past, and he has put in a lot of effort to do so. Especially of his previous drama, audiences are looking forward to see his performance in ‘Take care of my young lady’.

The story of the drama is about a large mansion which contain secret funds in it. In order to steal the money, a poor man disguised himself as the housekeeper and got into the house. Then he started a romantic love story with the rich girl living in the mansion. Yoon Eun Hye acted as the second child and the rich girl in the family. Yoon Sang Hyun would be the housekeeper and Jeong Il Woo would be playing a role of a Prince Charming.

credit:koreanclicks

Guest de Jarje

200907162302151001_1.jpg

Moon Chae Won joins the Agasshi cast as a bright, cheerful and lovable character. She dreams of being a shoe designer and has grown up like siblings with Suh Dong Chan (YSH) as she's always been there for him, worrying and trying her best to get his life on track.

문채원 KBS 2TV 새수목 ’아가씨를 부탁해’ 합류

배우 문채원이 SBS 주말극 ‘찬란한유산’에 이어 ’아가씨를 부탁해’ 캐스팅이 확정됐다.

시청률 30%가 넘는 SBS 주말드라마 ‘찬란한 유산’에서 유승미 역으로 연기변신에 성공한 문채원이 이번에는 KBS수목드라마 ‘아가씨를 부탁해’(극본 김은희 윤은경 / 연출 지영수)에서 밝고 명랑한 여의주 역으로 또 다른 변신을 시도한다.

극중 여의주(문채원 분)는 구두디자이너의 꿈을 가지고 있으며 서동찬(윤상현 분)과 어릴 적부터 친남매처럼 자란 가족 같은 사이로 우여곡절 많은 서동찬의 인생을 바로잡아 주기 위해 늘 애쓰고 걱정하는 사랑스런 역할이다.

문채원은 “현재 방송중인 ‘찬란한 유산’이 막바지촬영에 들어가 있으며 마지막까지 최선을 다해 유종의 미를 거두고 싶다”며 “앞으로 방송 될 ‘아가씨를 부탁해’의 여의주역에도 많은 관심과 성원 부탁드린다”고 말했다.

현재 KBS수목드라마 ‘아가씨를 부탁해’는 윤은혜(강혜나 역), 윤상현(서동찬 역), 정일우(이태윤 역)가 캐스팅된 상태에서 문채원(여의주 역)이 마지막 주자로 합세하며 캐스팅이 거의 완료됐다.

한편 ‘아가씨를 부탁해’는 현재 방송중인 드라마 ‘파트너’에 바통을 이어받아 KBS 2TV에서 8월 19일 첫 방송된다.

송윤세 knaty@newsen.com

-----

Who is Moon Chae Won ? Not really famous, isn't she ?

Pretty ? I hope she is pretty enough so she can convince me as YEH's rival...ahahaha...

Kang Hye Na means I'm strong... wow...thank u for bringing this...

i hv no idea at all.... i thought it was just a name.....

interesting...i believe its represent the characther.....

2 Aug....still long way to go.....

Hope it hadn't been posted before.. ;)

New Korean TV drama - Take Care of My Young Lady

Although Yoon Eun Hye and Yoon Sang Hyun are not related in any way but they do have the same surname. Moreover they would be acting together in the new Korean TV drama ‘Take care of the young lady’. Not only that, South Korean media has a feeling that this drama would become popular once it is broadcast.

Yoon Eun Hye and Yoon Sang Hyun’s new drama ‘Take care of the young lady’ would be debut in August on KBS2 TV channel after the Korean TV drama ‘Partners’ has ended and plan to start filming on the 20th this month.

Yoon Eun Hye was known as the ‘Ratings Queen’ ever since she has been acting in ‘Goong’ and ‘The 1st shop of Coffee Prince’. Yoon Sang Hyun has also become the front line actor because of this recent TV drama ‘Queen of Housewives’. Therefore the cooperation of both artists in this drama has grabbed the attention of the South Korean entertainment industry. Besides, Jeong Il Woo from ‘Highkick’ would be acting in this drama too.

Representative has said that Yoon Eun Hye and Yoon Sang Hyun are both very popular. They are young stars who are full of acting experiences. Therefore they have high expectations on the ratings.

Recently Yoon Eun Hye make known to public showing her feminine pictures on her personal website. Causing the audiences to have more higher degree of expectations of this drama.

Yoon Sang Hyun’s company representative has expressed: “Yoon Sang Hyun will be showing a completely different image from the past, and he has put in a lot of effort to do so. Especially of his previous drama, audiences are looking forward to see his performance in ‘Take care of my young lady’.

The story of the drama is about a large mansion which contain secret funds in it. In order to steal the money, a poor man disguised himself as the housekeeper and got into the house. Then he started a romantic love story with the rich girl living in the mansion. Yoon Eun Hye acted as the second child and the rich girl in the family. Yoon Sang Hyun would be the housekeeper and Jeong Il Woo would be playing a role of a Prince Charming.

credit:koreanclicks

Kinda confused, is this recent news ? YEH as the second child...so she is not the only heiress ?

Guest hugs&kisses

so she's the 4th axis of the love square.. interesting.. hopefully the writers dont turn her into an evil beech..

i wonder if there will be another lady who's eying JIW's character.. or will that make everything a little too hectic?

oh wow! haha hugs&kisses, i didnt know until you brought it up! haha..

lols.. "im strong" ^^ btw, are you Korean?

I don't think they'll make MCW beechy, because that's supposed to be YEH's job right? LOL

Yup, I'm Korean. But I'm jealous of your translation skills! They'll all so accurate yet flowing. I usually lurk but I couldn't stand not seeing new news posted. :P

Archived