[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest de Jarje

de Jarje, I know how you feel, because I feel the same way. The more I search/google him the more I like him (and it surprise me). Although he doesn't have a "conventional" handsome face, but he's attractive in his own way IMO :rolleyes: And I think his acting can match YEH's :)

And did you know that before he become an actor YSH debuted as a singer in 2005 as part of the group X5/5Who. He was singing the OST of Princess Lulu which starred Jung Jun-ho and Kim Jung-eun. Just check this link out...

Hello, lonetwilight... Correct!!! i do find more tickled to google him esp his pics...and i don't know how to say this... anyone think that he looks like Kimutaku ? My big bro said it out of nowhere last day when he accompany me watched the drama...I just say " Eehh??

I think Yoon Sang Hyun getting more handsome, and more build

body. I just realized it when i watched QoH ( a BIG thanks to the production team to let me see that gorgeous body laying on bed...ahahaha )

Will check the vid at home since i can't open it right now... :mellow:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smr05

Who will reign as the best "star couple" for the latter half of the year?

2009070215373321001.jpg

(in order of airing date)

윤은혜-윤상현 : 코믹 커플

Yoon Eun Hye - Yoon Sang Hyun : The Comic Couple

윤은혜와 윤상현은 KBS 2TV '파트너' 후속으로 8월 19일 첫 방송되는 '레이디캐슬'에서 만난다.

2007년 방송된 MBC '커피프린스 1호점'으로 연기자로 우뚝 선 윤은혜와 2009년 상반기 MBC '내조의 여왕'으로 스타 반열에 올라선 윤상현이 만나 이색 커플의 면모를 보여줄 것으로 기대감을 자아낸다.

남장여자 은찬이로 폭발적인 인기를 얻었던 윤은혜의 이번 캐릭터는 재벌가의 철 없는 상속녀. 윤상현은 이런 윤은혜의 대저택에 돈 때문에 들어가게 되는 빈털터리 가난한 집사로 분해 좌충우돌 에피소드를 엮어가며 귀공자 변호사와 3각 관계를 이루게 된다.

구체적으로 드러나지는 않았지만 극의 분위기와 캐릭터가 코믹하고 재미있게 그려질 것으로 예상되고 있다. 상배 남자 배우를 빛나게 해주는 것으로 유명한 윤은혜와 재벌남에서 가난한 남자로 탈바꿈하는 윤상현이 어떤 호흡을 선보일지 궁금증을 자아낸다.

(trans. coming soon ^^)

Guest MariYEH

thanks for all the goodies!

smr05 sis, I just realized that this year KBS awards is gonna be really big.

It seems all big name actors and actresses are back with good dramas this year.

I'm just a little bit weary about the Wednesday-Thursday timeslot.

finally! it's confirmed! now just waiting for the rest of the cast...

i can't wait to see this drama and see how yeh will act...she always surprises everyone...

i bet this guy will be more popular after this drama...hehehe

Guest smr05
Guest smr05

LOL's!! i think this is where the comedy aspect of this RomCom will come into play:

"윤은혜의 사촌 동생역으로 윤은혜의 자리를 호시탐탐 노리는 사촌 집안의 늦둥이 왕자님으로 출연한다"

WSH will be playing the role of YEH's little cousin, the late child of YEH's relatives, who is constantly eying YEH's spot as the next heir to the family fortune.

hahaha! how cute ^^ im guessing YEH's character is gonna prolly treat him like dirt :sweatingbullets:

Guest MariYEH

LOL's!! i think this is where the comedy aspect of this RomCom will come into play:

"윤은혜의 사촌 동생역으로 윤은혜의 자리를 호시탐탐 노리는 사촌 집안의 늦둥이 왕자님으로 출연한다"

WSH will be playing the role of YEH's little cousin, the late child of YEH's relatives, who is constantly eying YEH's spot as the next heir to the family fortune.

hahaha! how cute ^^ im guessing YEH's character is gonna prolly treat him like dirt :sweatingbullets:

I am hyperventilating just thinking about YEH in this rude kinda mean role, total opposite of the sweetheart that

she is.

little Wang Seok-Hyun awwwww;)

29134.jpg

Guest DeCaf

wohooo!!! JIW confirmed, he was really good in Return of Illjimae and I'm glad he got this role.... love the cast. WSH.... soooooo cute!! ;) I can imagine him getting on Noh Yura's nerves or maybe he's the only one she's nice to in this story..... anyhoo, can't wait :sweatingbullets:

Guest viola501

Aww!!! I'm back from classes and all the goodies come up!

Yeah!!! Cant wait! CANT WAIT!!! :w00t:

little WSH is just too cute and JIW is such an eye candy *drool* :lol:

I cant wait to see Eunhye onni pull off the role of this "female Goo Joon Pyo"

as already mentioned above, the role is quite opposite to YEH true-self coz she's such a lovable sweetheart :wub:

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~

wow wow wow~

its pretty much today!!

so Jung Il Woo are confirm to take the lawyer role?

Wang Seok-Hyun...ah...little cutie! our YEH young cousin...aaishh..imagining both of them in a scene...!!

thanks all for the goodies!

off to go~

laterS~

Guest smr05

thanks for the new hugs&kisses!!

yay! so all thats left of the main characters are YEH's 2 sisters :D

will he be playing the role of the rich guy?

JIW will be playing the elite lawyer who is also (reportedly) YEH's fiance.

im a little confused about YEH's character's name though.. some article say 'Noh Yura', some say 'Choi Bo Yoon'..

nonetheless, im excited for this drama!!

Guest MariYEH

Hiya sister's!^

I am pissed off right now. I just went to dckbs and the PD wants to change the title.

There is a voting going on at the actual KBS website between titles "Oh my princess" and "Look after my lady" like what the heck? But no Lady Castle. Everyone knows it already as Lady Castle.

Guest smr05

Hiya sister's!^

I am pissed off right now. I just went to dckbs and the PD wants to change the title.

There is a voting going on at the actual KBS website between titles "Oh my princess" and "Look after my lady" like what the heck? But no Lady Castle. Everyone knows it already as Lady Castle.

i know! tell me about it!! far out, it's been Lasy Castle since day 1 and now EVERYONE knows it as Lady Castle..

why are they trying to change to either one of those 2 cheap sounding titles??

here's a screen cap from dckbs:

catsyzo.jpg

^ "Look after My Lady" is currently winning... *sighs*

Guest MariYEH

i know! tell me about it!! far out, it's been Lasy Castle since day 1 and now EVERYONE knows it as Lady Castle..

why are they trying to change to either one of those 2 cheap sounding titles??

^ "Look after My Lady" is currently winning... *sighs*

a Yigim rep left a messgae on dceune asking them to choose a title. :angry:

This is so frustrating.g!

I've read through all the comments not a single soul wants it changed.

dcmbc is loving it right now. Wow.. dcmbc is just outright laughing saying its gonna fail

cause if the title sucks, then the drama will suck and Lady Castle is their biggest and only threat right now.

Mbc fans are voting like crazy.

Guest lucky_moon

I think with the new actors joining the cast, it just getting better & better, specially with a handsome actor like JIW competing YSH over YEH love will make it more interesting & enjoyable, not to mention YEH acting skills to make the drama worthy, also the cute boy SH I loved him since I saw him on overspeed scandal will make it more funny & interesting..

can't wait to watch with all these interesting news every while about it, makes us impatient till the day of airing, will see hopefully will get a high rating & will broke BOF rating, we want to see a drama that able to compete BOF on the drama award show, till not KBS dramas were good but no one get a high rating as BOF & also HBOA was leading Wed-Thu dramas for few weeks before C&A took the leading..

will it's early to talk about these things, but YEH on a new drama on it's own makes it's irresistible.. :lol:

Archived