[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest tortyserox

i,m really happy if YSH & YEH are the main leads! you really gotta watch Queen of Housewives before judging YSH (: someone abv mentioned the production crew needed a male lead that is able to accomodate with YEH's popularity, i gotta agree that YSH is one of the best choice out there!

Jung Il-woo is a gd choice as well! i can totally imagine him in a white-collar shirt + black skinny tie in the drama (he,s playing a lawyer right? ^_^ ) besides, he resembles ju jihoon. now, tats a plus point. (:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lualm

love to see eune teams up with jung il woo, hope he confirms for this role. but he should be portraying the younger role which is the butler, he's such a baby face to portray a thirty something lawyer.

Ohh! I hope Jung Il Woo joins and gets the main male lead part :D But as of now... there seems to be much confusing ^^;;;; From what I understand it, they're currently in negotiation with Jung Il Woo and chances are high that he'll join. So I guess things will be clear in a few days :)

JAMIECHOI

From what I read on tv today, Jung Il Woo has confirmed to appear in Lady Castle.

Wow, I'm really happy if Jung Il Woo finally confirmed as another leading man for LC. He's a good actor, I like his acting in "The Return Of Iljimae" although that drama wasn't doing good in rating department. Besides he can reunite again with YSH after their last collaboration in dayly sitcom "The Secret of Keu Keu Island" :D

I really need to revise my previous statement above.....haha...i currently watching Queen of Housewives coz recommended and curious about the story and what people said about Yoon sang hyun in here...and Gosh....they are absolutely correct, Yoon Sang Hyun is soooooo good looking.....i adore him right now...wakaka... drool over him too.....

de Jarje, I know how you feel, because I feel the same way. The more I search/google him the more I like him (and it surprise me). Although he doesn't have a "conventional" handsome face, but he's attractive in his own way IMO :rolleyes: And I think his acting can match YEH's :)

And did you know that before he become an actor YSH debuted as a singer in 2005 as part of the group X5/5Who. He was singing the OST of Princess Lulu which starred Jung Jun-ho and Kim Jung-eun. Just check this link out...

Anyway, yodya I like your latest "creation", you're really talented. Teach me please... :blush:

Guest joicy

I think I watched at least 2 dramas of YSH before and I like him, really appreciate his good acting, but I still can't imagine him as the love partner of YEH. Based on the plot, it seemed YEH will fall in love with the butler and they will be the main couple. I prefer JIW :-)

LOL, Jung Ilwoo confirmed in Lady Castle sealed the deal for me. I love YEH and YSH, but now that JIW is in the drama, I am SO on board, hahaha.

Tho I veer toward liking YEH and YSH as a couple (even just from pictures, I could kinda see that they might have great chemistry), I am pretty much open for anything. JIW did really well in Return of Iljimae with Yoon Jinseo, who I think is like 4 years his senior, so I think he should be fine too.

is it true? the 2nd lead has been confirmed already? I'm trying to see online, but it seems like I can't find anything...hehehe

i can't wait for this drama....i just want to see if they confirmed more actors/actress...bec it means it is really happening...(>.<)V

Guest reddynamitez

I think Jung Il Woo seems like he would look younger than Eun Hye. Maybe for the little sister. haha

but i guess a makeup and wardrobe can make a person look younger or older.

Guest eighteen84

My TH work and my LC version since the whole casts haven't announced yet. :P

LC.jpg

<<<<waiting for the announcement

LC fighting!

Guest MariYEH

Anyone who's followed Yoon Sang Hyun's interviews knows he is a very shy person. He said that when he sees women, he lowers his head and his chest races. He can’t look them in the eye, because they make him nervous.

So they asked him in this interview http://nownews.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.p...=20090701603003 about his nervousness around female actresses... Yoon Sang hyun said how it gets better once he gets to know the actress and he left a tidbit to the interview softly telling him that he was soon going to have dinner with Yoon Eun Hye. :lol:

I hope he doesn't get a heartattack if they have to do a kiss scene.

Guest ckdoubleyou

hello all, i'm newbie in here

hahaha i love eun hye eonni... can't wait this drama

wow! the 2nd lead is hung il woo?

thanks for the info hahaha

Guest smr05

Greetings LC-ers ^^

News: (Link)

It's official. The butler role goes to Yoon Sang Hyun.

eighteen onni! love it!

lols, i see little Eli.. and is that Scofield? good stuff sis :D

Anyone who's followed Yoon Sang Hyun's interviews knows he is a very shy person. He said that when he sees women, he lowers his head and his chest races. He can’t look them in the eye, because they make him nervous.

So they asked him in this interview http://nownews.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.p...=20090701603003 about his nervousness around female actresses... Yoon Sang hyun said how it gets better once he gets to know the actress and he left a tidbit to the interview softly telling him that he was soon going to have dinner with Yoon Eun Hye. :lol:

I hope he doesn't get a heartattack if they have to do a kiss scene.

thanks for the info sis!!

lols, hope he doesnt get a h-attack ^^

ckdoubleyou, the 2nd lead hasnt been decided as yet, and JIW seems to be one of the likely candidates ^^

Guest xiaomaii

I hope Il Woo accepts the role for the second lead...

Though I like YSH too, it's good to have a good-looking guy like Il Woo and he's good in terms of acting too, and also to match YEH's, since their age were not that huge..my two cents. ;) If this three would be confirmed and start the filming for LC, I'm rooting for it and I guess it'll be another promising drama..

Guest smr05

'태봉이' 윤상현이 8월 방영예정인 KBS 2TV 새 수목극 '<U>레이디 캐슬</U>'의 출연을 확정했다.

윤상현은 '레이디 캐슬'에 이미 여주인공으로 낙점된 윤은혜와 함께 남자 주인공 서동찬 역으로 나와 호흡을 맞춘다. 그는 MBC 드라마 '<U>내조의 여왕</U>'으로 2009년 상반기 최고의 이슈 스타가 되며 기대를 모아 차기작 행보에 많은 관심을 받아 왔다.

윤상현이 이번에 맡게될 서동찬 역은 극중 재벌가 상속녀의 대저택에 돈 때문에 들어오는 빈털터리 가난한 집사로 상속녀 역의 윤은혜와 좌충우돌 에피소드를 엮어가게 된다.

20090702094527171.jpg

↑ 사진=강영국 기자

출 연을 확정 지은 윤상현은 " '내조의 여왕'에서 보여줬던 태봉이는 잊어달라"며 "태봉이처럼 재벌2세의 부유한 사장이 아닌 가난한 집사 역할인 만큼 이전과는 또 다른 새로운 캐릭터와 좋은 연기로 곧 찾아 뵙겠다"고 포부를 밝혔다.

'레이디캐슬'은 아직 캐스팅이 확정되지 않은 나머지 배역들의 캐스팅이 끝나는 데로 곧바로 촬영에 들어갈 계획이며, '파트너' 후속으로 8월 19일 첫 전파를 탈 예정이다.

^ seems YSH's character's name is "Seo Dong-Chan".

LC Fighting!!

/edit: just looking at that photo, who would think the guy was actually 37 years old?

LC FIGHTING!!

Guest zacey

so the cast have been finalised?!!?! anybody has news on the 2nd lead?? :rolleyes:

i hope to see tons of kissings between our leads.. must surpass those of Coffee Prince!! :lol:

Guest o-cha

YSH as the butler...I agree! I think he'll make a better butler than Jung Il Woo..lol..

So for now Jung Il Woo isn't official yet? Just most likely?

Guest packet85

really looking forward to this one

i hope they'd get someone as youthful as Song Il Gook or similar.

Guest de Jarje

Greetings LC-ers ^^

It's official. The butler role goes to Yoon Sang Hyun.

smr05, u almost give me a heart attack there...wakaka..but a good one...

YIPEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Yoon Sang Hyun HURRAYY!!! :lol:

I hope this 'butler' will makes him looks even darling...and he should and must ended with YEH in happy ending...wakaka.... i hope to see him get the girl once....hahaha..and since he is now the man lead, i believe its not a daydreaming anymore.... :rolleyes:

Btw, he looks a lot younger than his real age...

About the 2nd male lead, i haven't watch any of Jung Il Woo's works, so i barely know his performance.

Archived