[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest nence

IMO, LMH would be :S next to Yoon Eun Hye ! He's had his shine already.....we want people to watch it for YEH not LMH... I don't think he's bad at acting ...he's really good...but I'd rather YEH gets someone at her level or a new face who breaks through.

I think either Wonbin or Go Soo would be really good as the male lead , since it would be there comeback. I think the casting directors might seriously consider either of them. Nowadays, all of the actors who were away for military or after military are making there comeback fast (e.g SSH , SJS & ...)

For some reason.....I feel like I want MBC to obtain this drama :o

good point there too. i think this would be a good comeback for won bin and go soo but im not really fond of go soo. sorry. but wonbin would be great i think. :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest o-cha

I'm butting in with my other leads' wish too...hehehe

Won Bin would be great but somehow it seems doubtful for me. Jo Hyun Jae is in MS now so nope on that.

I agree with the older and younger sister list by smr..I would looove to have Park Shin Hye as the younger sister.

Male Lead: (darn it the people that I really want are either attached to a project or in/going to MS so here goes the rest)

-Jang Hyuk

-Lee Jung Jin --(when is I Love you Don't Cry ending?)

-Shin Sung Rok

-Kim Myung Min ---(somehow doubtful since it seems the male role in Lady Castle is on the lighter side)

-Cha Tae Hyun

-Lee Dong Wook

and I'd like the drama to be aired by SBS. YEH already worked with KBS and MBC for her dramas so why not SBS too? :lol: I don't think the drama after Ja Myung Go has been decided yet....so maybe a Wed/Thu drama for Lady Castle?

Guest an6eL

waiting for male lead news on this upcoming drama :)

i'll wait to be wow if somehow my wish male-lead actor get casted

it should be soon since they'll start filming may

air by summer, around june?

hopefully will get casted;

kim jae wook - he has no new project, on vacation i think

won bin - would be a great comeback in the small screen & he's done filming his movie

rain - no drama projects for him? he should be free, it's a long time since he did a drama

hyun bin - i like eunhye n his BH photoshoot

kim hyun joong - he's probably busy thou

kim jae joong - if he's not busy with dbsk activities n if he finish his drama already

i want eric but he's still in the army :( they would've worked together if eunhye participate in que sera sera

i'm guessing it might be kim ki bum or hee chul as one of the leads

since they have big drama projects coming up since they didnt appear a lot in suju comeback

especially ki bum but idk

Guest nysophia_x_ii

mmm...i think maybe....

wonbin - it's about time he comes back to the small screen...

hyun bin - i think they would be so cute togher ^^

lee min ho - DEF. actually, i imagined a lot of times YEH as jandi in BOF. lol, i can dream, right?

lee dong wook - i think they match well both in talent and as a couple :)

kim bum - wahh, just because i love him rofl

and OMG, someone said that kim so eun would be great as the younger sister. I SO HOPE THAT HAPPENS!!! although i don't know if that's possible since she's filming a new movie right now...

anyway, all i know is that they aren't going to pick someone on the top of the A-list actors like bae yong joon or kang dong gun...it's going to be an A-list actor definitely, just not someone who will demand too much money ;) or will shadow over YEH, if that's possible.

Guest MariYEH

Yoo Gun and Lee Dong Wook would be relly good candidates too but I would be

in absolute euphoria if Hyunbin or Wonbin will be paired with YEH.

Guest DeCaf

I'm rooting for.....

Kang Ji Hwan - just because :)

Jung Il Woo - he's so good in Return of Iljimae

Hyun Bin - but he is currently shooting "Friends"

Lee Junki - wishful thinking

Actually a newbie actor will be okay for as long as he can act & has good chemistry w/ YEH :D

can't wait for official announcement of broadcasting station,cast & air date:sweatingbullets:

Yoo Gun and Lee Dong Wook would be relly good candidates too but I would be

in absolute euphoria if Hyunbin or Wonbin will be paired with YEH.

checked out Yoo Gun.....he's a good actor. Pairing him w/ YEH might just workout ;) I think he'll be good for the role.

Guest smr05

hehe ^^ its fun reading everyone's hopeful males for YEH's partner :D

ocha onni! haha as soon as i saw your ID, i immediately thought - "i bet you onni's first preference is gonna be Jang Hyuk, and somewhere on the list will be CTH" hehe..

and i was right!! :P btw, onni when's Ja Myung Go ending? any time soon? haha impatient much?

while weve been busy thinking up hopeful male leads, we kinda forgot about the "other" guy :sweatingbullets:

the guy who's gonna be playing the rich man also eye-ing the inheritance but ending up falling for the woman...

i was thinking maybe:

- Lee Minki (puhaha! sorry im just being mean..)

- Yoo Gun

- Jae Hee (is he in/entering MS?)

- Shin Dong Wook

i recently rewatched a few episodes of "Hello God" & "Oh Pilsung..." and my gosh i have complete faith in the director ^^

theres a sence of poignancy in his shots and scenes.. it all flows well and theres hardly ever any unnecessary time fillers, ie man sitting on chair pondering with camera moving in at all directions and differing speeds etc etc..

during intense scenes and/or dialogue you can feel the strength of the shots and the overall scene production.. his only problem i guess is that he's unlucky in the ratings department, minus "Oh Pilsun.." which did well.

on the other hand tho.. i personally feel a little 'meh' towards the script writers (i think im alone here, this is just my own opinion, so dont bash me cos i ouch easily hehe :sweatingbullets:), cos im not a fan of their over dramatised, repetitive, tear forcing bruhaha where they use an illness/accident/death as an excuse for closure... BUT they are lucky in the ratings department ^^.. so put together, they should do quite well hehe :D

anyways! back to waiting patiently and refreshing naver every couple of seconds :D

/edit: lualm! is Kim Ok Bin younger than YEH?? *checks naver* omg.. shes 2 years younger..

wow all this time i thought she was years older than YEH.. okay in that case i guess she should play the younger sister hehe ^^.. but i get an 'older sister' vibe from her so hehe she can go both ways :P

Guest lualm

hehe ^^ its fun reading everyone's hopeful males for YEH's partner :D

while weve been busy thinking up hopeful male leads, we kinda forgot about the "other" guy :sweatingbullets:

the guy who's gonna be playing the rich man also eye-ing the inheritance but ending up falling for the woman...

i was thinking maybe:

- Lee Minki (puhaha! sorry im just being mean..)

- Yoo Gun

- Jae Hee (is he in/entering MS?)

- Shin Dong Wook

hiyee, jae hee entered MS in 2008. jo hyun jae was his batchmate. i'd be very happy if he gets the chance to pair with eune once he returns to the scene. :w00t:

when initial reports included kang dong won and lee seung gi, i had this thought that they'll be casting a hallyu and a younger (than eune) leading man . after posting all the names of korean actors, i believe we've already covered all possible candidates. so yeah, the next best thing is to sit and wait for the official announcement. ;)

(i can't believe it's been almost 2 years and our waiting is not yet over.) :sweatingbullets:

Guest ruishi

hello, everyone!

just wanna join in the fun & share my wishlist (take note, this is just a wishlist) for yeh's male lead :P ....

1. jo hyun jae - he's unlikely to be casted since he's in the ms, & his soft facial features will not match the character description required for the lady castle male lead. i just have to add him coz he's like my number 1 fave eyecandy. i admit he's not the best actor out there but his looks makes up for his lack of acting skills :blush: .

2. lee dong wook - i'm not updated of his activities so am not sure if he'll be available for LC. plus, like JHJ, he has soft facial features; he doesn't really match the character description as well. but like JHJ, i just have to add him to this wishlist he's another fave eyecandy.

3. lee seo jin - i'm afraid he's too old to be yeh's screen partner but he just have to be in my list! i just find him oozing with sex appeal :w00t: that it's a waste to pass him up. great actor too to boot.

4. lee min ki - not handsome, i know, but he's a great comic. his comedic skills will compliment yeh's. they'll be a great tandem for that.

5. lee min ho - simply because he's the hottest actor at the moment & a great eyecandy. admittedly, he can act (he pulled off GJP in BOF nicely), but like JHJ & LDW, i find him to have soft facial features as well to fit for the role in LC.

6. lee wan - he may look young for the role, but i can somehow imagine him for the role based on the character description.

7. ju ji hun - who can deny their chemistry in goong? i love goong, i love their chemistry! and like everyone else, i'm waiting for another team up! too bad it seems JJH already has a project lined up :( .

now, based on my own argument, i doubt anybody from my list will be shortlisted for LC :sweatingbullets::lol: . too bad :P ....

Guest kazenai

I'm butting in with my other leads' wish too...hehehe

Won Bin would be great but somehow it seems doubtful for me. Jo Hyun Jae is in MS now so nope on that.

I agree with the older and younger sister list by smr..I would looove to have Park Shin Hye as the younger sister.

Male Lead: (darn it the people that I really want are either attached to a project or in/going to MS so here goes the rest)

-Jang Hyuk

-Lee Jung Jin --(when is I Love you Don't Cry ending?)

-Shin Sung Rok

-Kim Myung Min ---(somehow doubtful since it seems the male role in Lady Castle is on the lighter side)

-Cha Tae Hyun

-Lee Dong Wook

and I'd like the drama to be aired by SBS. YEH already worked with KBS and MBC for her dramas so why not SBS too? :lol: I don't think the drama after Ja Myung Go has been decided yet....so maybe a Wed/Thu drama for Lady Castle?

True say, SBS was excluded ....may be this time it's a chance for them but more likely MBC and KBS will fight for it...they all know YEH is easily cashable lol (or,,....viewer rates)

I think ILYDC ends at the beginning of summer or mid-summer.

but Jamyung go is going to take a long time to finish and what if more extensions are needed :( THAT means LC will have to be pushed back...and it might compete with IRIS (possibly same timeslot)

Guest xxxmeeshell

hello, everyone!

just wanna join in the fun & share my wishlist (take note, this is just a wishlist) for yeh's male lead :P ....

1. jo hyun jae - he's unlikely to be casted since he's in the ms, & his soft facial features will not match the character description required for the lady castle male lead. i just have to add him coz he's like my number 1 fave eyecandy. i admit he's not the best actor out there but his looks makes up for his lack of acting skills :blush: .

2. lee dong wook - i'm not updated of his activities so am not sure if he'll be available for LC. plus, like JHJ, he has soft facial features; he doesn't really match the character description as well. but like JHJ, i just have to add him to this wishlist he's another fave eyecandy.

3. lee seo jin - i'm afraid he's too old to be yeh's screen partner but he just have to be in my list! i just find him oozing with sex appeal :w00t: that it's a waste to pass him up. great actor too to boot.

4. lee min ki - not handsome, i know, but he's a great comic. his comedic skills will compliment yeh's. they'll be a great tandem for that.

5. lee min ho - simply because he's the hottest actor at the moment & a great eyecandy. admittedly, he can act (he pulled off GJP in BOF nicely), but like JHJ & LDW, i find him to have soft facial features as well to fit for the role in LC.

6. lee wan - he may look young for the role, but i can somehow imagine him for the role based on the character description.

7. ju ji hun - who can deny their chemistry in goong? i love goong, i love their chemistry! and like everyone else, i'm waiting for another team up! too bad it seems JJH already has a project lined up :( .

now, based on my own argument, i doubt anybody from my list will be shortlisted for LC :sweatingbullets::lol: . too bad :P ....

what drama is ju jihum working on??

Guest C51236

what drama is ju jihum working on??

he was just confirmed with actress Kim Ji Soo for a korean remake of a japanese movie Tokyo Towyer...

broadcast station would most likely be KBS b/c both MBC and SBS have a sageuk drama... SBS has Ja Myung Go on Mon/Tues. SBS has an opening after Sept. cuz on Wed/Thurs. after Cain and Abel ends, it's City Hall and then Swallow the Sun with Sung Yuri and Ji Sung.. that's not gonna end til Sept.. and as for MBC the sageuk drama Queen Seon Duk starts in May after Queen of Housewives ends. Cinderella Man just started airing today.. and wont be done til June.. and Triple starring Lee Jung Jae, Lee Han, Yoon Kye Sang, Min Hyo Rin, and Lee Sun Kyun is supposed to air on June 10th...

KBS is the only one that doesnt have dramas in the works.. there's no confirmed drama after The Slingshot or 6 Months... and both dramas are supposed to end in June.. and korean dramas usually start filming only a couple of months before they air so it's most likely that KBS will get this drama since it's the only one who has available air dates... Iris is in Sept though...

hmm no male cast news yet?

Guest smr05

New article about YEH and LC :D

구준표 뜬자리 ‘까칠’ 윤은혜가 뜬다 (Source - Donga)

25세 안하무인 재벌 상속녀 변신… 드라마 ‘레이디 캐슬’로 안방컴백

“이번에는 ‘여자 구준표’다.”

윤은혜(사진)가 ‘꽃보다 남자’의 주인공 구준표에 버금가는 돈 많고 예의 없는 캐릭터로 안방극장에 돌아온다.

2007년 드라마 ‘커피프린스 1호점’ 이후 거의 2년 동안 연기활동을 하지 않았던 윤은혜가 오랜 침묵을 깨고 로맨틱 코미디 드라마 ‘레이디 캐슬’(극본 김은희·가제)의 주연을 맡았다.

‘레이디 캐슬’에서 윤은혜가 맡은 역은 25살의 재벌가 상속녀 최보윤. 상대를 가리지 않고 입만 열면 “닥쳐” “꺼져”라고 말하는 등 매사 도도하고 건방진데다 돈으로 되지 않는 일은 없다고 믿는 안하무인의 캐릭터이다.

재벌 중에서도 특급 재벌이란 배경부터 오만불손한 캐릭터까지 ‘꽃보다 남자’의 구준표와 빼닮았다. 클레이사격, 승마까지 귀족스포츠에 만능이란 설정 역시 구준표와 비슷하다. 제작사측은 상반기 안방극장을 강타한 구준표 열풍이 이번에는 ‘최보윤 신드롬’으로 이어질 것으로 기대하고 있다.

‘레이디 캐슬’에서 윤은혜가 선보일 고급 패션도 관심거리다. ‘꽃보다 남자’에서 구준표를 연기한 이민호가 매회 10여 벌에 달하는 고급 의상을 입고 등장해 팬들의 호기심을 자극한 바 있어 윤은혜 역시 명품 패션을 보여줄 것으로 예상된다.

그룹 베이비복스에서 탈퇴하고 연기자로 전향한 윤은혜는 그동안 출연한 ‘궁’, ‘포도밭 그 사나이’, ‘커피프린스 1호점’ 등의 드라마에서 가난하지만 용기를 잃지 않는 ‘캔디형’ 역할을 주로 연기했다. 그러나 이번에는 이전과는 다른 인물을 맡아 연기 변신을 함께 시도한다.

현재 ‘레이디 캐슬’은 최보윤 외에 다른 배역의 캐스팅을 진행하면서 방송사들과 방영 일정을 조율하고 있다.

‘레이디 캐슬’의 제작관계자는 “무서울 게 없던 상속녀가 평범한 남자를 만나 사랑하고 성장해가는 이야기”라며 “세트부터 의상까지 새로운 볼거리를 제공할 계획”이라고 밝혔다.

^ it's pretty much saying that YEH will be making her comeback to the small screen as the female version of "Gu Jun Pyo" - the wealthy girl with rude manners.

YEH will be playing 25 year old "Choi Bo-Yoon", the Chaebol daughter and heiress of a wealthy family. Choi Bo-Yoon doesn't care much for others and regardless of who the other person is, she dismisses them with the words "get lost" and "shut up".

There's already anticipation of the popularity that will arise from this upcoming drama, which has been coined the "Choi Bo-Yoon syndrome", much similar to the hot popularity of "Gu Jun Pyo" that swept Korea.

Currently, the producers are undergoing the casting process for the characters to play along side Choi Bo-Yoon as well as coordinating the drama schedules with the major broadcasters.

A rep from LC revealed that LC is centered around "an heiress, not afraid of anyone, who meets and falls in love with an ordinary man". Also adding that "we will be creating and introducing fresh new concepts of design, from the set design to the clothing".

--------+

how excitement!!! i guess they changed the name from "No Yura" to "Choi Bo-Yoon" :D

the new name is quite different and definitely flows better than the previous one ^^

cant wait for the drama!!

/edit: thanks for the detailed lineup C51236! yeah its pretty much pointing to KBS, since they keep saying that it will out in time for summer.

Guest del32

Wow, a female version of GJP? I cant wait to see YEH playing a spoiled beyotchee character, :lol::lol: after playing a commoner in most of her dramas this one will be a refreshing sight to see!

Guest MariYEH

New article about YEH and LC :D

구준표 뜬자리 ‘까칠’ 윤은혜가 뜬다 (Source - Donga)

thanks smr05 unnie!

I m excited about what she'll wear.

Wow, a female version of GJP? I cant wait to see YEH playing a spoiled beyotchee character, :lol::lol: after playing a commoner in most of her dramas this one will be a refreshing sight to see!

she's always been the poor girl in her dramas. In Goong a commoner who became a princess, in Vineyard Man a poor girl working hard in the Vineyard and in Coffee Prince the breadwinner of her family.

I can't wait to see her in a rich, rude girl role.

Guest DeCaf

it's getting more & more interesting :) we'll have a field day when they hold their 1st press conference.... good things come to those who wait :)

Archived