[official] Lee Si Young And Junjin Couple

Guest lovemelody.

Guest incarnadine

Just saw the pics being referred to. OMG, it looks so unthreatening I almost fell off my seat from laughing.

That could have been a pic with a fan for all we know.

Junjin has countless other pics which look more "comfy" with his dancers, his coordi, his female friends, etc. That picture totally does not prove anything. Junjin tends to be really comfortable with people he is close to. Cmon, he has one pic with good friend Hwangbo where she was sitting on his leg/lap. :lol:

Ok, that does it for now, I'll stop worrying about nonsense rumors and go on to wishing that (1) YT would stop its WGM crackdown, and (2) Ep 50 gets subbed ^_^Maybe we should tell our good subbers to distort the title of the show a bit when uploading the clips

And kathykel, I agree with what you said. I'm even thinking if Junjin were really attached, he wouldn't have taken the WGM offer at all. I know the fact of joining WGM is in itself not a guarantee of single-ness in general (look at Shin Ae) but with respect to Jin, it's just not him to participate and get all skinshp-y with his pretend-wife if he were seriously seeing someone else.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest incarnadine

im dying for someone to sub or trans the star golden bell episode

Hey yobiworld! vinchenzo79 is currently in the process of translating the SGB episode with JJ and LSY. I'm looking forward to it :)

PS. I am so happy vinchenzo79 is still going to sub WGM despite the crackdown. Let's all give him/her more words of encouragement in his/her YT page^^

lol.....really now?.....well if ever indeed that would turn out true....good thing...that means SI YOUNG could still be a potential "gf" to other hot looking koreans....lol!!....just kidding!....

for a guy whom is rumored to have a long time lover.....he sure does look/stare "funny" at SI YOUNG ne?...but then again...who knows what is the truth...lol.....

but yeah....could anybody here provide the said pic of JUNJIN with the rumored woman?....i would like to take a peek at it...lol.....

alright....still waiting for english subs for SGB....and man!...such a bummer WGM clips has been taken down.....maaannnnnnnnnn!!

lol....

Gosh I hate these rumors about celebrities personal lives. Just because JunJin took a picture with a woman automatically makes her his girlfriend....? Weird. I don't beleive in anything any reporter writes anymore, because they are just too fake.

I agree with what incarnadine says, it's nothing to worry about. They're just words floating around awaiting to be beleived by ignorant people (not saying you guys are ignorant ;) ) but anyway, we all know better than to believe right? Okay enough of that...DARN U YOUTUBE! But vinchenzo79 is still doing it though....I hope.

lol.....really now?.....well if ever indeed that would turn out true....good thing...that means SI YOUNG could still be a potential "gf" to other hot looking koreans....lol!!....just kidding!....

for a guy whom is rumored to have a long time lover.....he sure does look/stare "funny" at SI YOUNG ne?...but then again...who knows what is the truth...lol.....

but yeah....could anybody here provide the said pic of JUNJIN with the rumored woman?....i would like to take a peek at it...lol.....

alright....still waiting for english subs for SGB....and man!...such a bummer WGM clips has been taken down.....maaannnnnnnnnn!!

lol....

If you go back to page 32 of the thread, at the bottom of ketjung's post is her source link for the picture(s).

And yeah, lol, you make a good point, sometimes the way he looks at Si Young is a little skeptical. He doesn't seem to be the type of person who would have a girlfriend WHILE looking at other girls in any skeptical sort of way. From what I've seen of him so far (and it is not much compared to others), he seems to be a person who doesn't like to intentionally hurt others...

I also can't wait for SGB to be subbed!...I am wasting way too much time rewatching it and not studying for my midterm, haha.

Ok, that does it for now, I'll stop worrying about nonsense rumors and go on to wishing that (1) YT would stop its WGM crackdown, and (2) Ep 50 gets subbed ^_^Maybe we should tell our good subbers to distort the title of the show a bit when uploading the clips

Yup, considering I saw clips of other couples from wgm still on, and other eppy clips on with different names, it seems like an idea to consider...

Guest incarnadine

If you go back to page 32 of the thread, at the bottom of ketjung's post is her source link for the picture(s).

And yeah, lol, you make a good point, sometimes the way he looks at Si Young is a little skeptical. He doesn't seem to be the type of person who would have a girlfriend WHILE looking at other girls in any skeptical sort of way. From what I've seen of him so far (and it is not much compared to others), he seems to be a person who doesn't like to intentionally hurt others...

I also can't wait for SGB to be subbed!...I am wasting way too much time rewatching it and not studying for my midterm, haha.

That's right. His supposed "playboy" image is one of the biggest fallacies out there. Junjin is fiercely loyal, and we've all seen that even in the little things he does in WGM. Also in Golden Fishery he clarified that when he's in a relationship with someone, he doesn't look at anybody else, and that he thinks doing so is wrong. He's also very transparent, and the way he looks at LSY especially lately just gives him away. That is not the look somebody would give to another girl when he's already in a relationship.

PS. I'm saying this now not just because I am a fan of Gundam Couple, but more because I am a fan of Junjin's, and I feel that I should somehow say something in his defense against all the speculations that could possibly ruin him and everything he has worked for.

PPS. Last one before I totally drop it... according to the other articles, the woman Junjin was allegedly seeing is "fat, unpretty and not Korean-looking* -- one of the articles even mentioned that the girl is probably a millionaire heiress, essentially insinuating that Junjin is seeing her solely because of her money. That to me is just below the belt. All the more reason not to waste time of senseless articles. <_<

Let's just continue our gundam couple craze till there's any official news on regards to that. haha

Anyway, I went to watch the chinese subs. And I finally being able to get the gist of what they are doing in this episode. SY actually knows that Junjin is faking the 'waist injury' and she looks like she is trying to tolerate. haha but it was a harmless type of 'pissed'; can't get angry at him for long. haha Junjin is so playful at times! The chinese subs show Junjin in the dark room interview that he thinks the both of them are really a match. :lol: SY is trying to make pyjamas for Junjin and her measuring of his ear, neck, head are just for fun. hahaha

Oh and one more thing; I am pleasantly surprised that SY apologised first towards the end on the shirt painting part. I think sometimes she know she is abit hard on Junjin. And it was nice of Junjin to apologise after SY told him if he think he is also in the wrong he should also apologise. haha They seem to be slowly compromising to make their relationship work.

Guest incarnadine

Let's just continue our gundam couple craze till there's any official news on regards to that. haha

Anyway, I went to watch the chinese subs. And I finally being able to get the gist of what they are doing in this episode. SY actually knows that Junjin is faking the 'waist injury' and she looks like she is trying to tolerate. haha but it was a harmless type of 'pissed'; can't get angry at him for long. haha Junjin is so playful at times! The chinese subs show Junjin in the dark room interview that he thinks the both of them are really a match. :lol: SY is trying to make pyjamas for Junjin and her measuring of his ear, neck, head are just for fun. hahaha

^hahaha so JJ thinks he and LSY are compatible, huh?

Oooo pyjamas. How cute. They should have couple pyjamas too :D

I'm sure LSY knew about the fake back/waist injury because when he was dancing behind her back, one could easily see his reflection in the glass door on LSY's left XDDDDD Kudos to LSY for being more tolerant. I'm sure at the back of her mind, she was thinking "does this fella actually think that he fooled me with his fake injury?"

^

Haha according to the chinese subs,that's what he said. But sometimes, it could be misinterpreted. If he did, I think he meant it in a joking way, talking about the 'waist injury' incident. haha I can't wait for the eng sub so I could understand better!

Anyway, SY said in her dark room interview that if he keeps on continuing with the faking, she really will have the impulse to give him a 'beating'(punch him). hahaha Sometimes, their conversation/talking really crack me up!

Guest incarnadine

^

Haha according to the chinese subs,that's what he said. But sometimes, it could be misinterpreted. If he did, I think he meant it in a joking way, talking about the 'waist injury' incident. haha I can't wait for the eng sub so I could understand better!

Anyway, SY said in her dark room interview that if he keeps on continuing with the faking, she really will have the impulse to give him a 'beating'(punch him). hahaha Sometimes, their conversation/talking really crack me up!

^hahaha, man JJ better watch out. I remember in one episode of YSMM 2, he said he was once punched/somewhat beaten up by an ex-gf (during a drinking session). Apparently they were playing some game and when she was losing, she punched him for no reason! LOL sounds a lot like uri LSY :lol:

Guest incarnadine

:(:crazy: anybody has not sub Gundam couple?? I'm really sad..........OMG........GEEZZ

Don't worry takaraiune, the subbed JL-LSY cut is going to come out soon :) I think the subber is still in the process of translating the Star Golden Bell episode with JJ and LSY.

Guest rose_liana

OMO!!! i didnt see the picture of JJ and the 'women' last time...but, when i saw the pictures, its really cracked me up!!! the reporter was so funny..how can he come to a nasty conclusion about JJ being dating the 'woman' with those pictures??when i compare to JJ-Hwangbo pictures, they were almost the same and even closer than that...

incarnadine People may seem JJ have the playboy image, but actually i really thought that JJ is someone who's loyal and he would become a good husband in the future...i can see his loyalty from his other variety show like love letter season 2..among 13 episodes he's in, he's only interested in 2 girl only lee soo kyung and jeon hye bin and thanks to you, now i realized that if he really in a romantic relationship with someone else, i think he would never involve in a show like WGM and will never showed some interest towards SY which we can see it through his stares and some little actions towards SY.. because all that can effect his relationship with the 'woman'

i feel so relief right now.so now, off topic about that..

YAY!!! there's still a chance/possibility for Gundam couple to be real and i can watch Gundam love at ease..

kathykel You made my day!!! at last, now i can get some clues about what they were saying during the interview..SY will make a pyjamas for JJ? thats cute! and SY pretend didnt know that JJ is faking his wrist injury? and she said she would punch him if he keeps continue with the faking??hahaha, SY is really something..she's very funny in her own way...thank you so much!!

just need to wait for the eng sub... i'm glad that vinchenzo79 is still continue subbing WGM...maybe we'll able to see it soon...

Guest yoonbumhae

HWAITING vinchenzo79!

I think I'm going to die because I can't watch SGB and WGM subbed

Wish I could understand Korean Language :tears:

By the way are they having a date on WGM 51?? >~< can't wait to watch it hahaha

Guest incarnadine

HWAITING vinchenzo79!

I think I'm going to die because I can't watch SGB and WGM subbed

Wish I could understand Korean Language :tears:

By the way are they having a date on WGM 51?? >~< can't wait to watch it hahaha

^it looked like a "date" at the amusement park, yes ^_^ The scene where they were in the water log ride looked really cute <3 JJ said in Ep49 that LSY should wear nice clothes when she goes out on a date with him -- but in Ep51 they both end up wearing dorky couple shirts, LOL

Guest incarnadine

While patiently waiting for subs, let me post some nice caps/gifs of SGB ^_^ That episode was so much fun and JJ & LSY obviously had a good time, too^^

Junjin spitting out some water after LSY said something~

29n6qdc.jpg

Junjin trying hard not to smile when Kara's mangnae sweetly asked for his support :D

2aihpms.jpg

Suddenly concerned about 'wife' LSY's reaction...

30dfluo.jpg

... She's got that dangerous look on her face :o:o

1zlg8k4.jpg

Laughing together about Junjin's hair during their HS days

30wnxgx.jpg

2vsm7ix.jpg

154vqqf.jpg

She looks

34j7o94.jpg

2ic8i1e.jpg

dvpj6u.jpg

10crmnm.jpg

20k61r6.jpg

He looks

4ingk4.jpg

eb32py.jpg

1zpsm0j.jpg

k1osx0.jpg

29oidg4.jpg

LOL LSY doing Wa

9asoig.jpg

zsveqq.jpg

LSY "slapping" JJ :sweatingbullets:

5jxoiu.jpg

Guest rose_liana

^ woah~~thanks for those caps and gifs...

i love the way they look at each other..so lovely..and SY dance to Wa! she's so cute and i love JJ's spontaneous reaction after that!!

OMO...cannot wait for the subbed and the next episode...but,still we need to be patient...

Archived