[official] Lee Si Young And Junjin Couple

Guest lovemelody.

Guest yoonbumhae

hahaha yeah it's cute :D

I think they are the sweetest couple in WGM

There so much sweet moment

but the most impressive moment(for me) is THE CARROT KISS!! Hahaha I really like when they admitted it hahaha

Mmm I didn't notice about LSY birthday...

But now I wonder about it too :D

by the way thanks for vinchenzo79 who sub full part of ep 48 and 49

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest incarnadine

Another cute moment I missed in Ep48 :sweatingbullets:

090315mbcwegotmarriedav.jpg

I can't believe LSY actually slapped Jinnie's butt during their aerobics sequence! :lol:

Guest rose_liana

kathykel, incarnadine OMO, seeing those articles makes me curious too... i hope there are some soul hear us and translate it for us, eventhough if its not word by word translation and they only give us the summary of the articles, its fine too...

Woah, LSY birthday is April 17? i never notice that...you're very observant incarnadine....i hope JJ notice about it too and do/prepare something for her...but, rather than JJ prepare some romantic event/gift, i think Siyoung more prefer to have Gundam as her birthday present...weird girl, though..kekeke... :lol:

yoonbumhae the carrot kiss? lol SY really a straightforward person..even JJ felt shy and didnt want to admit it at first, but she just too different. she never feel hesitate to admit something...but, its actually a good thing..in real life, i feel that JJ really need a person like her...

Guest xiaomaii

guys..im just curious.. :huh:

im a bit puzzled about the airing time of WGM in Korea

is it every Saturday?

im checking the MBC America schedule to check if they're running the program

I happened to find "Just Married" and it says 100eps

it wasn't even on their daily schedule

they've only got more drama's

ugh, so only on YT. that's my only source I could watch this program!

Im loving this couple so much! :wub:

hope JunJin won't be called to military--yet.

I mean you could see the chemistry of this two!

Right from the start!

I'm relieved a lot of people are now seemed to like this unusual pair of couple.

But for me, it was just exactly what happens in a relationship

I mean, look how they tease each other.

I'm looking forward for the next episode!

I'm sure Si Young was trying to get back at Junjin by doing silly stuff.

Measure his lip--related to making his clothes?? Kekeke funny Si Young!

Last episode was okay for me

SY trying to end the day without a fight, being good to JJ

JJ trying to adjust to SY

Oh, look at how he stare at SY :wub:

It makes it more obvious on the recent episode--How I melt!

And JJ's jealousy.. :rolleyes:

And SY, feeding him out of a sudden!

thanks for the gif and screencaps!

i'm sure i wasn't able to contribute much.. :mellow:

i found this thread so warm

and I'm thankful that for the first time

i get to like a couple, I mean both the artist not just one side..

And I'm loving it!

I can't help to burst out laughing with them

Or sly a silly grin in front of the laptop

Makes me long for them

Aaah! Hope they have another couple challenge!

Edit: someone mentioned she/he saw SY on SSP? That when asked if she had a bf and she replied "I have a husband" I want to watch it so bad. I don't think there's an official forum thread for her..I guess just a celeb photos? Oh, she's having a birthday. Hmm..what could be JJ's surprise for her, but she needs to give her husband a wedding gift first! :P

They're a real couple---effortlessly there's no need to act

Gundam Couple! B)

Aja! Hwaiting!

Guest rose_liana

^ its aired every Sunday...

anyway, we're in a same boat..YT only the sources for me to watch WGM...

but, its better rather than have nothing right? :D

Gotta agree with you, hopefully JJ wouldn't go to MS very soon..because they've just started their relationship and now they're slowly progressing to the next level from awkwardness to become more comfortable towards each other... :lol:

and they actually have the chemistry and you can feel it right from the start in the Lunar Special EP.

Yup, i felt relieved too when nowdays more people have accepted them as a couple, since in the previous ep, many people hope them to 'divorce' and even the other 3 couples said that they can continue the program without Gumdam couple, which this really made me sad...

but now you can see they've proved that they were suitable for each other and realize there is no other people can be more suitable to be paired for SY in this program other than JJ and no other girls can make this couple become more interesting other than SY. Just imagine, how if SY was paired with Sungrok (they must be super duper awkward since both so quite) or Hyungdon ( they maybe end up with divorced like HD and Saori)? kekeke...i dont want to imagine it, even in my dream..hehe

and the most important is when they argue over a simple thing and look at their natural skinship, their stare towards each other and JJ's jelousy, they do like a real couple to me..it just about the time to have SY to open her heart and felt for JJ...i wish i could see SY's jealousy soon too..

one of the commenter in YT said Gundam couple is actually a mixture of the old couples..when they fight/argue they look like A couple, when they acting cute like when they play the pool, they look like Anbi couple and when they were awkward and competitive they look like Joongbo couple..but, of course they showed it in their own way..and it just about the time for them to become Alshin...eventhough i dont know if this is possible..kekeke

Guest Adeline*

The last episode was fun as usual with this couple, I have to agree with Si Young the outfit was really hideous but why she didn't tell him ?

I mean it was expensive and awful but she got angry .. lol she's really something :P

I do hope Junjin will do or plan something special for Si Young's birthday. Maybe something to do with her favourite gundam. haha

As I'm starting to anticipate their progress, I'm also worried about their time in WGM. I hope they are still in filming during the april period. Junjin might be very busy with his album and IC filming by that time right? *cross finger* hope they can spend some more time in WGM. I really dig their moments! haha Anyone know their next filming schedule for WGM? (I know I ask alot of times hahaha but if you do know, please share! thanks!! ^^)

Incarnadine, the back/butt slapping moment is so funny yeah! haha but he is really thoughtful; I think he can't bear to step on his 'wife' back. haha I can see you are an avid supporter of Junjin? I am curious; what's your take on Junjin's performance towards SY? Hope to hear your opinion since you've been supporting him for a while already. =)

rose_liana, I am also curious on the contents of all the reports. Cos the news which I paste here, someone in baidu mention that it said that SY was being asked if Junjin ask her to go into a relationship, will she agree or not. But it could be also inaccurate cos' the people there are just guessing a rough gist based on online translation. haha That's why I hope someone can help out! Many thanks in advance!! :D

xiaomaii, they are really gaining more popularity! I also hope Junjin won't get called to Military Service soon. I hope to see more of them!

Adeline*, I think SY didn't tell Junjin because she might not want to hurt his feelings? haha Cos' this outfit is picked by Junjin and SY is probably trying to please(compromise) him. And she sorta mentioned that though it's not her type of wear, she is touched by Junjin's action. But even their argue scenes look kinda sweet; thinking for each other; SY don't wanna buy cos' it's expensive and Junjin want to buy cos' he thought SY likes it. haha

Guest teriyaki18

i like her, she's different. at first glance you would think she like barbie dolls and all girly stuff, but she's into robots. you would thought that she can be easily swayed but she's not.

poor junjin tho. haha!

weird huh?

Guest incarnadine

kathykel,

I'd like to think that they will continue filming WGM this April. Junjin's management company usually releases his monthly schedule around the first week of the month itself, and it just gets updated along the way. It's not entirely impossible that they will do so because Junjin has experienced significantly more hectic schedules in the past -- as no date about his military enlistment has been released yet, we don't have to worry very much for now. :)

My take on JJ towards SY? He definitely has a lot to improve on (lol) -- I am a very staunch supporter of Junjin's, and this WGM was like a revelation of sorts for me with respect to the kind of partner/husband JJ could possibly be. Like I said somewhere before, some were impressed, I think more were disappointed -- at the end of the day though, I still admire him because despite his flaws and shortcomings, he is still able to prove in his own way that he cares for his 'wife' and that he sees nobody else but her.

I think there might be something :rolleyes: of course that's just my opinion, but a giddy feeling runs through me everytime I see him look at her, or hold her, or laugh with her.

Another random moment I forgot to point out -- in the clothing boutique after JJ found out the price of the dress and he was still insisting that he get it for LSY, did you all notice how LSY kept in instinctively holding JJ's hand? At one point JJ even looked at his hand that LSY touched. I'm familiar with that reaction -- he was giddy inside, lol :D

As for the news articles, I really really hope someone would be kind enough to share to us even their gists. Oooooh I wonder what LSY's response was to that question^^

One thing's for sure -- there's gonna be lots of skinship next episode! Certainly a far cry from their first & second meetings where they were so awkward. Progress! :)

OT: I came across LSY's Maxim photoshoot pics the other day on the net and I just have to say, I kinda find it hard to reconcile the sexy, alluring woman on the magazine spread and the tomboyish, competitive yet cute 'wife' in WGM :sweatingbullets:

Incarnadine, thanks for that info! I will patiently wait for his/her April schedule. :D

Actually, I feel that he is really trying hard to compromise Si Young. I think he had never meet or try so hard with a girl of such personality before. Sometimes, his little acts left me a deep impression. He is thoughtful (I am quite touched by this kind little act- covering the side SY's mouth when feeding her cabbage wrap), really traditional (look at the conservative clothes he picked for SY and he really looks very satisfied with his choice haha) and easily happy at the slightest thing (the grin he gave when SY wipe her saliva on his hand/she told him she picked him as best huband). I think relationship is really about giving and taking; communication will be so much easier when both parties practice it.

I also thought they might have something but it could be just us(gundam couple fans) only. haha But most chinese fans are also quite supportive of them and anticipating their progress as well. Glad that many are rooting for them!

I heard that her response to the question is that she kinda skip through the question by replying without acknowledging that question. haha but seriously, these are all just gist and you know online translator sometimes don't make sense in their meaning. So hope there's someone who can verify the article. :D

Guest incarnadine

^lol, I'm not surprised that she glossed over the question -- besides, it's too early in the day to be asked that :D

I feel exactly the same way -- it's the little things that matter, that make a mark. That's because we are more or less assured that those little things are the 'real' them, acting naturally upon impulse.

Without a doubt, Jin is compromising with LSY. Based on the most recent episode, it cannot be denied that Jin is now very much aware that his 'wife' isn't someone to be messed with, and isn't someone who will easily fall for his pranks or tactics. On the other hand, LSY has this 'husband' who can be irritating at times, but is definitely not boring, can make her laugh, and will be there to support her in the most crucial moments.

Wow, this thread is going by fast! Haha. I love that little gif, honestly I had to repeat that part many times to see clearly, but now I could just look without touching the mouse! Haha. I think Lee Shi Young looks so pretty with straight hair. During the interview when I saw her I was like, "Woah, she is looking good!"

I hope JunJin don't keep with his hairstyle that was shown in the interview it doesn't suit him! Oh well, most of the time he's wearing his beanie, I wonder why...haha probably hiding his part of the curly hair.

Guest Happy_Day

I'm glad they are learning to compromise.. It's like they're suddenly learning what to do after the Couple Games episode. First of all, JunJin is learning to play along with SiYoung in her quirkiness and not make fun of her hobbies. And on the other hand, SiYoung is learning to kind of make JunJin feel more like a "man" and giving him compliments every now and then (even if they're a little sarcastic). It's like they're learning each other's soft spots.

It's so fun to watch SiYoung open up to him especially for me..!

^

Oh is that true?! If it is, I can't wait for that episode to air!! I'm looking forward to their 'weird'/interesting interaction outside of WGM's filming. haha I will not expect too much close interaction but I think there is definitely alot of laughter, judging from SY's unique laughing point.

Guest rose_liana

don't know if it is ture

someone said JJ and SY were shooting on star golden bell on 23 together

oh really? hopefully it was true...i wonder how they would act in front of others...hope to see some lovey dovey act from these two..kekeke

Guest incarnadine

don't know if it is ture

OMG LSY was there too?!? Junjin recorded KBS Star Golden Bell on the 23rd. Didn't know LSY was gonna be there as well!!! :w00t:

I hope there are some fancams, lol

Guest grumpynomore

don't know if it is ture

for real?!? :o:D

AWWWWW! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IF THEY BOTH WERE GUESTS WHEN ANDY AND HYESUNG WHERE THERE

ALSO!

^

^

^

I do wish to see some cute moments but I think both will be shy. :lol: I am so excited just by thinking that they might be appearing in the same show outisde WGM!! haha

Anyone knows LSY's official website? Does she have a schedule in her profile or something? It's quite hard to find the latest whereabouts of LSY; maybe she is still quite new in the entertainment industry.

Guest samshiku

don't know if it is ture

OH MY that would be nice!

i wanna watch them outside WGM -> no script??

Archived