My Girlfriend Wants Me To Kiss Her Alot

asdfdsdaf

lol is this normal
Lol she's my first girlfriend

and we just had our first kiss last weekend

it was 2 short sweet kisses and i was happy

but then she keeps teasing me about how prude i am

and that i should kiss her more

but i know that she doesn't like PDA, or kissing around friends, ppl she knows, etc.

and we're BARELY alone except for once a week hangouts

so i was like we weren't alone alot

so she was like you know, when we walked up stairs to wait for the others you coulda kissed me right?

so im just all confused cause her friends were supposed to come up after us in like 5 minutes

she wants to kiss like crazy o.o and have like lots of make out sessions

im sorta just confused, is it usually like that?

haha

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Flicksityy

but i know that she doesn't like PDA, or kissing around friends, ppl she knows, etc.

How do you know? Girls don't always necessarily mean what they act or say.

Guest princesspoppy

When you are in a group date, you should take her and tell her that you need to talk to her. And then when you two are alone. Kiss her passionately!!! And then rejoin the group.

Guest xyoojchick

dude, she wants you. lmfao

no sometimes means yes. lol

she wants you ;)

hahahahah

edit---ok yea.

friends: who cares

family: big no no

Guest Flicksityy

she told me her "rules" for kissing

1. no shoving tongue down throat

2. not around friends, family, people we know.

other than that, shes open to anything

Being a girl, obviously kissing around family members is a huge no-no. But friends? I don't know about other girls, but I wouldn't mind having my boyfriend kiss me in front of a group of friends. Obviously it not only states their territory, but the fact that you might be making someone jealous. Therefore the attention is all towards the pair. Sure, they could excuse themselves as shy, but either way it doesn't necessarily mean that they don't want the attention.

so she was like you know, when we walked up stairs to wait for the others you coulda kissed me right?

so im just all confused cause her friends were supposed to come up after us in like 5 minutes

Obviously, she wanted not only attention off you, she wanted attention off her friends as well. Or, she wanted to risk it? Unlikely. Sounds more like an excuse so the friends could catch you guys red handed.

Like said, girls don't usually mean what they say or act, rules made by girls are most usually broken at some point.

What can I say? Girls love to be pampered and showered with attention and affection. :wub:

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

not around friends, family, people we know.

maybe it's just me, but I think she actually wants that.

okay scratch family, but looking at your threads, she sound like a girl who wants many attention.

so I have a feeling that she actually want her friends to look at her kissing with u.

I mean, if she really don't want people to see you guys kissing, I don't think she'll take this chance?

Someone enlighten me, I haven't had many relationships, but to me this girl sounds a little bit unusual? She demands a kiss, and other stuff from previous thread. Just asking, is that normal?

EDIT:@Flicksityy: Damn you beat me to it :P

same time, same quote, amazing ;)

it depends on the relationship and the girl. if she wants to, then go for it. that is unless you're uncomfortable with it.

(btw...is this like your....8th/10th thread asking for advice? you might as well put everything under one thread and call it "my Relationship Issues" or something...)

it depends on the relationship and the girl. if she wants to, then go for it. that is unless you're uncomfortable with it.

(btw...is this like your....8th/10th thread asking for advice? you might as well put everything under one thread and call it "my Relationship Issues" or something...)

lol i already handle my problems my own way

i just really want to hear the opinions of others

and this isnt a problem. just a curiosity question lol.

ill just give her what she wants.

one thing im not sure of though is, i dont understand how she wants to makeout all the time. dont you have to sort of.... get into the mood? not the other way around?

Guest Shikabane Hime

she told me her "rules" for kissing

1. no shoving tongue down throat

2. not around friends, family, people we know.

other than that, shes open to anything

There aren't that many restrictions. I suppose as long as your tongue's not monstrously long to reach down her throat, you can kiss her in many, many places beyond your wild imagination.

There aren't that many restrictions. I suppose as long as your tongue's not monstrously long to reach down her throat, you can kiss her in many, many places beyond your wild imagination.

True, but wow didn't expect this from her lol.

She's one of those korean, innocent pretty looking girls

but damnnn once i started to go out with her she's the opposite

o.o

Guest Flicksityy

True, but wow didn't expect this from her lol.

She's one of those korean, innocent pretty looking girls

but damnnn once i started to go out with her she's the opposite

o.o

Ever heard of 'total fake'?

Or the word, 'opening up'?

And to add to that, 'getting comfortable'?

If you don't accept her for the way she is, tough luck; you're going to have to.

Ever heard of 'total fake'?

Or the word, 'opening up'?

And to add to that, 'getting comfortable'?

If you don't accept her for the way she is, tough luck; you're going to have to.

I've accepted her for the way she is a while back lol.

Her physical appearance =/= what I think of her

:]

And tbh, I think I like her better the way she is right now than what I thought she was before I got to know her :]

Archived