Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Love this video & luv the song 2

Gotta share it here with my dear friend @amri ;))

:-bd  :x

Credit: sdy0316

Oh my! @janecokie, I'm lost for words to say!

I'm so overwhelmed by your gesture!

You really made my day with those lovable and wonderful photos and of course those awesome videos!

I'm really flattered my sweet friend! Love them all! :* :D

Guess JDG will be forever a flower man to our sight even at age 64! :x. ;) :*

I'm really going gaga over this gorgeous and handsome man! ;;)

Can't he really exist in my life and be a part of it?

Another wishful thinking?

OMG! Why are you doing this to me, JDG? Why can't my life be normal without thinking about you every single day? You're all over my head maybe the way KSY felt when she fell for you! LOL! :P

Well at least KSY's so lucky to have you all her life and all your life!but I'm still so happy for you both that you found your love and soulmate in each other! Hope your love for each other will last a lifetime! :x

Don't you think it's time for Min Joon to have a baby sister or a baby brother? I wish it would be twins so you can now have three beautiful kids with KSY! ;):P

Guest janecokie1430293059

@amri - He could be the CUTEST grandpa on the planet when he turns 70 or 80.  Wanna bet, anyone?
:D  #JDGfanforlife
and Weltztower - yep!  We love JDG too!! ;-) Thanks for sharing the site that has so many great pics of JDG.  Start collecting 'em now.... \:D/  :D

Does anybody here have any news on "Crying Man" or pics from the filming site?? Couldn't able to find any info about it on the net...hmmm....
:((

October 11, 2013
Actors help adoption agency
By Lee Sun-min Korea JoongAng Daily l Nate ++

1381500725.jpg

A celebrity couple has donated 100 million won ($93,300) to support children waiting to be adopted as well as single moms. 
Actor Jang Dong-gun and actress Ko So-young pledged to give money to the Eastern Social Welfare Society in a donation ceremony on Thursday at the adoption agency’s headquarters in Seodaemun, northwestern Seoul.
Since they gave birth to a son in 2010, the two talents have been focusing much of their attention on single moms and babies. 
“As I still have dreams to be an actress and designer even after I became a mom, other single moms have had the same idea,” said Ko. “I want to support them.”
Ko has been filming a documentary program, tentatively named “Moms Have a Dream, Too,” with broadcaster MBC since the summer. 
In the program, she has been helping out single moms at the welfare agency and has talked with many single moms, which made her decide to donate to the agency. 
The documentary is scheduled to be aired next month.

dear @janecokie .....you, and @amri28 are doing great job taking care of our man's thread... =D>....will try to participate more here, but can't promise you...life's pretty hectic...all i see when i'm back home everyday is my pillow... I-) ....

ksy must be very happy....her pillow is mr. jang....i hate her... ~X(

@ruffluv my dear, thanks for the appreciation :)

But of course @ruffluv my day won't

be complete without thinking about JDG so I always visit this site whenever I have the time to.

Just like you, I really wonder why KSY got so lucky in love and in her life. I remember reading an article about JWS talking about KSY. He said that when he first saw KSY, he can't describe how beautiful she was. His mother apparently wanted him to marry her. When she heard the news about JDG and KSY wedding she said that KSY looks better with her son, JWS. She even asked her son why KSY is getting married to JDG. Well KSY really knew how to play her cards so well. Obviously she knows that JDG is the mega star and a lot better looking than JWS. That's why she chose him!

Lest you forget, even in their Giordano CF with JJH, JDG won over JWS for getting JJH in the end in the story of that less than 10 minutes CF! So can you blame KSY not to fall for him?

And who wouldn't be? JDG is an ultimate dream boat now and then. He's the best looking Hallyu star ever!

He's still has that sex appeal and charisma for more than two decades!

When "A Gentleman's Dignity" was shown last year, he was able to capture a much younger audience aside from his ever loyal, faithful fans like us! He can still compete with today's Kpop idols in terms of popularity and appeal despite his age.

I was watching some of his old Kdrama the other day and I noticed his looks hasn't changed a bit! He was so handsome in his younger days though a bit chubby. Then I realized that as he matures, he has become much more attractive and adorable. And even Cecilia Cheung said that when she was asked about JDG.

Anyway, as I was saying, JDG's star never fade at all all. I noticed that most of his co stars in the Kdrama before are no longer that"big" today. Others are now just supporting casts or are no longer active at all.

Whereas JDG remains in the mainstream after two decades and still casts as main lead.

We all know that he also had his share of box office flops and wrong choices of role, yet he was able to sustain his staying power and manged to stay on top even after marriage. Even if he's inactive he consistently made it in every surveys and the public never lost interest in him. He was the first Korean actor to have graced the cover of TIME magazine. He was even featured in CNN's Talk Asia.

And what a great accomplishment it would have been had "Warrior's Way" made it big at the box office. JDG would have entered Hollywood and became even bigger.

But there's nothing to be embarrassed about of what he had accomplished. We, his ever loyal fans are always so proud of him!

We will always love him and support him in every way we can!

Long live the King of our hearts!

JDG is the best looking Hallyu star that ever graced the silver screen and our boobtube! :* :x =D> <:-P

He's indeed the STAR among all Hallyu stars!

Happy weekend everyone and God bless! ;)

We love you so much JDG! :* :)

P.S. @ruffluv, see you around whenever you can and take care! :)

@janecokie, happy weekend my sweetie! :)

And @willenette my dear, I miss you and your posts! Hope to see you very soon here! ;)

Nice meeting all of you here at JDG's thread! Let's keep it rocking!!! ;):D

October 11, 2013

1381500725.jpg

A celebrity couple has donated 100 million won ($93,300) to support children waiting to be adopted as well as single moms. 

Actor Jang Dong-gun and actress Ko So-young pledged to give money to the Eastern Social Welfare Society in a donation ceremony on Thursday at the adoption agency’s headquarters in Seodaemun, northwestern Seoul.

Since they gave birth to a son in 2010, the two talents have been focusing much of their attention on single moms and babies. 

“As I still have dreams to be an actress and designer even after I became a mom, other single moms have had the same idea,” said Ko. “I want to support them.”

Ko has been filming a documentary program, tentatively named “Moms Have a Dream, Too,” with broadcaster MBC since the summer. 

In the program, she has been helping out single moms at the welfare agency and has talked with many single moms, which made her decide to donate to the agency. 

Wow JDG and KSY are truly beautiful people inside out. Not just pretty faces but with a heart full of love and benevolence for the less fortunates.

They're such generous and kind couple!

I wish them all the love and happiness! May God continue to bless their family and their son JMJ!

Thanks so much for that bit of news, @rubie! Keep posting for other great JDG stuffs! ;)

Happy weekend and God bless!

@amri - He could be the CUTEST grandpa on the planet when he turns 70 or 80.  Wanna bet, anyone?

:D  #JDGfanforlife

and Weltztower - yep!  We love JDG too!! ;-) Thanks for sharing the site that has so many great pics of JDG.  Start collecting 'em now.... \:D/  :D

Does anybody here have any news on "Crying Man" or pics from the filming site?? Couldn't able to find any info about it on the net...hmmm....

:((

Hi @janecokie! Here's what I found surfing the net today. Some development about JDG's movie, "Crying Man". But since IDK :((

how to post these news articles here, I will just post the links and hopefully, you can read them yourself, okay? ;)

Here's the link:

Jang Dong Gun begins his journey on the movie, "Crying Man" / KOFAN.COM

http.//www.kofan.com/?p=14138

Credit: KOFAN.COM

And here's another one:

Kang Han Na Join Kim Min Hee and Jang Dong Gun in "Crying Man"

Dramabucks.com/movie/kang -han-na-join-kim-min-hee-&-jang-dong-gun-in-crying-man

Credit: dramabucks.com

And if you do find them, kindly post them here so everyone can read them!

I'm sorry! I tried my best! :P

Please bear with me! 8->

amri28 said:

October 11, 2013

Hi @willenette! So glad to hear from you my dear :D

Well it's been awhile since you've been here ansd it's so nice to have you around once more. ;) >:D<

Yup! JDG and KSY are the kindest and warmest couple in the Kdrama land!

I wish other well known and rich people would do the same and share their blessings, too!

What a beautiful world it would have been if all well off individuals would be so caring just

Like them! =D> :))

Guest janecokie1430293059

amri28 said: Wow JDG and KSY are truly beautiful people inside out. Not just pretty faces but with a heart full of love and benevolence for the less fortunates. They're such generous and kind couple! I wish them all the love and happiness! May God continue to bless their family and their son JMJ! Thanks so much for that bit of news, @rubie! Keep posting for other great JDG stuffs! ;) Happy weekend and God bless!