Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Jang Dong-Gun and Cecilia Cheung walk on the red carpet prior to the opening ceremony of the Shanghai International Film Festival at Shanghai Grand Theater Saturday, June 16, 2012.  Chinese news praised him for being handsome and elegant.

I’m glad his Godfather hairstyle is back!

U7393P28T3D3659953F234DT20120616213508.j

U7393P28T3D3659935F234DT20120616213305.j

U7393P28T3D3659948F234DT20120616213436.j

Source: http://www.sina.com.cn

Director Heo Jin-ho, Jang Dong Gun, Cecilia Cheung and Dou Xiao attended the movie "Dangerous Liaisons" press conference held in Shanghai on jun 17. Because it was Father's Day, Cecilia gave JDG a toddler shoes as a gift for his son. She said her sons, Lucas and Quintus , also have those shoes

When asked, JDG said he will not be afraid of comparison with Bae Yong Joon "Scandal" because each version is different about time, locations and characters. Cecilia hoped the movie will make a big at the box office.

Source: Sina

U4993P28T3D3660550F234DT20120617201840.J

***HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, JDG! I wonder how does his kid look like, huh? :)]

class="content-title"Happy Father’s Day! 5 Most Famous Dads in Korean Entertainment!200397058.jpg

After getting married to his long-time friend and star actress Go So Young in May, 2010, Jang Dong Gun got his first son Min Joon just five months later. Jang Dong Gun recently said in an interview, “Before having a child, I didn’t care if I was away from home for 5-6 months. But now, even if I’m away for a few days, my kid’s face keeps coming up in my head.” They haven’t revealed the face of Min Joon to the public yet, but from the looks of his parents, we’re pretty sure he’s born with the right genes!

credit : soompi news

Guest ruffluv

Director Heo Jin-ho, Jang Dong Gun, Cecilia Cheung and Dou Xiao attended the movie "Dangerous Liaisons" press conference held in Shanghai on jun 17. Because it was Father's Day, Cecilia gave JDG a toddler shoes as a gift for his son. She said her sons, Lucas and Quintus , also have those shoes

When asked, JDG said he will not be afraid of comparison with Bae Yong Joon "Scandal" because each version is different about time, locations and characters. Cecilia hoped the movie will make a big at the box office.

Source: Sina

"A Gentleman's Dignity" Jang Dong-gun fails to kiss or sleep with Kim Ha-neul

1339940484_343611.jpg

Jang Dong-gun failed to kiss or sleep in the same bed with Kim Ha-neul.

On the eighth episode of the SBS drama "A Gentleman's Dignity" aired on the 17th, Kim Do-jin (Jang Dong-gun) and Seo Ee-soo (Kim Ha-neul) were in a hotel room together.

While Me Ah-ri (Yoon Jin-i) and Lee Jeong-rok (Lee Jong-hyuk) went in to sleep, Do-jin held Ee-soo's hand and said, "I have been waiting for this moment for so long. Did you have a good date?"

Do-jin continued, "Am I supposed to be this angry in three months? Why don't you like me? Do you think I am handsome?" to which Ee-soo replied, "Yes".

Ee-soo said, "I like you because you're confident". Do-jin brushed her cheek while he said, "Why don't you try leaving yourself to emotion and not rationality. Or even alcohol".

Do-jin and Ee-soo's faces got closer and she didn't avoid it but stared at him. Just then, Lee Jeong-rok burst out of the room and Do-jin took a pretend-sleeping Ee-soo into the room.

Ee-soo was scared they would be misunderstood and got out of the room pretending to be drunk. Do-jin slept alone.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

Jang Dong Gun Dons Safety Pins Worth 1 Million Won

If you’re like everyone else and have been hooked (understandably) on SBS drama A Gentleman’s Dignity, you may have noticed Jang Dong Gun rocking two safety pins on his coat lapels.

62119673.jpg

Jang Dong Gun debuted the double safety pin look at the press conference for the drama back in May, and the actor has donned the same look numerous times throughout the series ever since. And for good reason, apparently, as those babies are worth more than one million won (approx. $860).

At first glance, the price tag has us wondering if the safety pins can do tricks or grant wishes, but, alas, a closer look at the shiny objects reveals they′re just pieces from luxury brand Chrome Hearts.

48472065.jpg

Stylist Jung Yoon Ki, who is the mastermind behind Jang Dong Gun’s gentlemanly wardrobe in the drama, purchased the item when he was overseas and gave it to the actor as a gift.

Speakng to the popularity of the drama, the look is fast becoming a new trend in Korea with knock-offs taking over the market.

Who said top stars can’t wear the same thing twice? For that price, we′d be getting as much wear out of them as well.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min, SBS / enewsworld

Guest sassylai

Jang Dong Gun Dons Safety Pins Worth 1 Million Won

If you’re like everyone else and have been hooked (understandably) on SBS drama A Gentleman’s Dignity, you may have noticed Jang Dong Gun rocking two safety pins on his coat lapels.

62119673.jpg

Jang Dong Gun debuted the double safety pin look at the press conference for the drama back in May, and the actor has donned the same look numerous times throughout the series ever since. And for good reason, apparently, as those babies are worth more than one million won (approx. $860).

At first glance, the price tag has us wondering if the safety pins can do tricks or grant wishes, but, alas, a closer look at the shiny objects reveals they′re just pieces from luxury brand Chrome Hearts.

48472065.jpg

Stylist Jung Yoon Ki, who is the mastermind behind Jang Dong Gun’s gentlemanly wardrobe in the drama, purchased the item when he was overseas and gave it to the actor as a gift.

Speakng to the popularity of the drama, the look is fast becoming a new trend in Korea with knock-offs taking over the market.

Who said top stars can’t wear the same thing twice? For that price, we′d be getting as much wear out of them as well.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min, SBS / enewsworld

‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Cast Members Study Their Butts Off

In order to be perfect in every way possible, the gentlemen and ladies of SBS’ A Gentleman’s Dignity are fervently studying their scripts.

With the drama currently on its way to breaking the 20 percent ratings mark, the cast has also been working hard in making the drama as perfect as possible.

The actors were found to be enthusiastically studying their scripts at every given break time.

56354469.jpg

ang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul were seen with their scripts permanently attached to their hands, even during the few minutes when they were asked to move to change camera angles. Kim Ha Neul′s dedication for the drama was especially shown through several Post-It notes decorating her script.

Kim Soo Ro and Lee Jong Hyuk, who are known to take good care of their co-stars, acted as stand-ins when the other actors were practicing their lines. Kim Min Jong was also seen carefully going through each of his lines in the script.

Due to their detailed carefulness, the actors are known to have made very little to no bloopers during the drama’s filming.

One of the staff of the drama’s production company said, “Despite the actors’ busy schedules, they are doing their best filming with the staff. It may be hard physically, but the actors are willingly giving their all. Due to their passion for this drama, it is being projected well on the screen, giving A Gentleman’s Dignity a high degree of completion."

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures, SBS / enewsworld

[Poll] Which K-Drama Are You Loving Right Now?

The second half of 2012 has begun, which means so have the new and highly-anticipated shows in the drama world, and as expected, each drama has been doing a good job, individually creating a supportive fan base.

Some of the many dramas that have been spotlighted for this season are A Gentleman’s Dignity, Big, Time Slip Dr. Jin, I ♥ Lee Taly, I Do, I Do and Bridal Mask.

While each drama boasts a star-studded with grade A actors and an entertaining storyline, we want to know which one is your favorite.

(skipped unrelated.....)

11324973.jpg

A Gentleman’s Dignity

Airing on SBS on Saturday and Sunday nights, A Gentleman’s Dignity is centered on the close friendship of four 41-year-old boys, er, men, as they continue to explore life, romance, and friendship.

The leading men, Jang Dong Gun, Kim Soo Ro, Kim Min Jong, and Lee Jong Hyuk, prove that age is nothing but a number, as they still get into trouble for acting immaturely as middle-aged men, but it is these dynamics that make this drama so worth watching as it slowly reveals the ultimate bromance story

Each of these dramas has an interesting and unique plot and proves to be successful in its own ways. So which dramas are you loving and obsessing over the most?

Let us know your pick by voting in our poll!

64703766.jpg

LINK to vote : http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=8216&idxType=News&trendKeyword=

Photo credit: SBS, KBS, MBC, tvN / enewsworld

Jang Dong Gun Fan Club  sent 100 food servings to the actors, producers, and staff members present at the film set of "A Gentleman's Dignity”.

JDG was impressed and thanked his fans for their sincerity and thoughtfulness.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

Credit: http://www.jkn.co.kr20120622114247449.jpg

Kim so Ro was invited to a taping of SBS's Good Morning show where he was full of praises for JDG for being a nice, humble and admirable person. He added that although JDG is younger than him, he respects him very much and they have been good friends for 20 years.

Credit for ARTS NEWS

2801_L_1340068910.jpg

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />