Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest ruffluv109

Hi everyone. I am new to this post and just want to say that I really enjoy reading your messages. Every one of you is so adorable. It's so sweet how much you all adore JDG and how respectful you are of not only his image/career but of each other. I love how there are so many "wives" on this forum. :) I hope he realizes how sweet and sincere his fans are, and how funny, too. Your jokes and cute comments are fun to read. :)

hi serena98....welcome aboard... :)

Thank you so much for your sweet encouraging words....it means so much to us... :) . Unfortunately they are not many 'readers' of this thread who are as responsive and supportive as you are. :(

hope to see you around more often, serena... ;)

gals, tomorrow is D-day for our man.....and the day after tomorrow we got to see his surprises for us.....can't wait!!! :rolleyes:

Guest serena98

hi serena98....welcome aboard... :)

Thank you so much for your sweet encouraging words....it means so much to us... :) . Unfortunately they are not many 'readers' of this thread who are as responsive and supportive as you are. :(

hope to see you around more often, serena... ;)

gals, tomorrow is D-day for our man.....and the day after tomorrow we got to see his surprises for us.....can't wait!!! :rolleyes:

Thank you for your nice note! :) That is so nice of you to write to me. I will definitely keep reading this board! I'm not sure what happens tomorrow, but it sounds interesting! I will check the boards! :D

QUOTE (serena98 @ Mar 4 2008, 01:02 PM)

Hi everyone. I am new to this post and just want to say that I really enjoy reading your messages. Every one of you is so adorable. It's so sweet how much you all adore JDG and how respectful you are of not only his image/career but of each other. I love how there are so many "wives" on this forum. I hope he realizes how sweet and sincere his fans are, and how funny, too. Your jokes and cute comments are fun to read.

aww..., you are so sweet Serena..

I should say "Welcome to our lovely and lively thread, Hope to see you more often come here, and we do hope you enjoy staying here.."

All his wives here are adorable and very friendly.., don't afraid to become one of them..:)

Well fr JDG indo, there are 6 people will come to his birthday party, they said that the party will be held on 8 March.

I wonder if he in Korea already.....

note : I will be on holiday tomorrow, so I would like to say the Happy birthday wish earlier..

SAENGIL CHUKHAHAMNIDA

SAENGIL CHUKHAHAMNIDA

SARANGHANEUN URI OPPA

SAENGIL CHUKHAHAMNIDA..

May God always bless you, Long live.., healthy always and success follow you everywhere you go.

To my Inez dear, who share the same birthday date w/ JDG, "Happy Birthday to you too sweety"

I'll text you tomorrow...:)

Guest TY_KSW

Well fr JDG indo, there are 6 people will come to his birthday party, they said that the party will be held on 8 March.

I wonder if he in Korea already.....

:)

Marchy darlink! the man was in Seoul from beginning of this month oredy! he has finished the Hollywood filming!

ayoo... dun you update the man's news? :rolleyes:

Guest clarabelle

Happy birthday, donggun oppa!!!

Continue to be an inspiration to your millions of fans across the globe and don't forget to show that magnificent smile of yours!!!

Stay healthy and hope your Hollywood movie will be the beginning of your journey to worldwide recognition...

Guest betchay

hppybday.gifsmiley17.gif

JDGBD.jpg

Dear Mrs. Jang,

Happy Birthday to your hubby!smiley8.gif

Mrs K smiley1.gif

Thanks Wien n betchay babe..Heya DG lovers..been missing and i am very..very sad at the moment..

I hope it will be a happy day for DG and everyone there..

Guest TY_KSW

hppybday.gifsmiley17.gif

Dear Mrs. Jang,

Happy Birthday to your hubby!smiley8.gif

Mrs K smiley1.gif

Wow.. Mrs K, Thank you for wonderful greeting workart! so touching .. dear chingu!

:w00t:

Thanks Wien n betchay babe..Heya DG lovers..been missing and i am very..very sad at the moment..

I hope it will be a happy day for DG and everyone there..

Babe, what's happening? missing n sad? huh? for not attending the BD or? :sweatingbullets::unsure:

Guest TY_KSW

2 hours to go March 7

to Mr Jang Dong Gun ..

birthdaycardeo9.jpg

and to Inez Jang,

Happy Birthday !

All Best Wishes

and my warmest regards! :)

Be Strong!

Thanks Mona for the meaningful pm..appreciate your lovely thoughts..

anyway..my time says it's 5 mins to 7th March..

wonder if he's in the company of good frens...like Hyun Bin, Joo JinMo, Ji JinHee, Han Jae Suk..Kim Seung Woo etc..celebrating tonite..

Happy Birthday My Love!!!

Guest betchay

Here's another one dear,

baloons4.gifbaloons4.gifbaloons4.gifJDGBD2.jpgbaloons4.gifbaloons4.gifbaloons4.gif

Wow.. Mrs K, Thank you for wonderful greeting workart! so touching .. dear chingu! :w00t:

Guest chabori

Happy bday to Dong Gun Oppa

Saeng il Chukhahamnida

All the best to you Oppa

01.jpg

credit to Jang Dong Gun Indonesia

tommorow is fanmeeting and celebrate his Bday

and my friends , 6 Indonesian fans will be join at this event

aaaaaaaaaargggggggg so envy...^^

Guest Elfwine

Hi everybody,

Here we meet again, the very special day for our JDG oppa. Hope you all are pretty fine.

jdg-bday08a.jpg

Saengilchukhahamnida Donggun oppa. All the best wishes for you, healthy & wealthy forever.

Happy Birthday to Inez too. Wishing you a happiness, success and health.

Guest TY_KSW

Happy bday to Dong Gun Oppa

Saeng il Chukhahamnida

All the best to you Oppa

credit to Jang Dong Gun Indonesia

tommorow is fanmeeting and celebrate his Bday

and my friends , 6 Indonesian fans will be join at this event

aaaaaaaaaargggggggg so envy...^^

Hi everybody,

Here we meet again, the very special day for our JDG oppa. Hope you all are pretty fine.

Saengilchukhahamnida Donggun oppa. All the best wishes for you, healthy & wealthy forever.

Happy Birthday to Inez too. Wishing you a happiness, success and health.

Hi Chabori and Elfwine ! nice to see you back! :w00t:

Guest Elfwine

Hi Huangsy, thanks for the clip. :rolleyes:

I did d/l and upload to the free hosting for someone who couldn't grab the d/l link from Yahoo.

Mediafire Link

Hi Chabori and Elfwine ! nice to see you back! :w00t:

Good afternoon, TY_KSW. How are you doing? Hope today is your bright and nice day. :D