Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest betchay

Hi TY! :) Have you seen his old drama Medical Brothers?

It will be available on Feb. 26 in Yesasia, I'm planning to order but I want to

ask 1st some info if its good. Is he gonna die there? I've seen a video clips

in Youtube, it looks like he's sick. :unsure:

Hi TY! :) Have you seen his old drama Medical Brothers?

It will be available on Feb. 26 in Yesasia, I'm planning to order but I want to

ask 1st some info if its good. Is he gonna die there? I've seen a video clips

in Youtube, it looks like he's sick. :unsure:

epi4ga6.jpg

Dear Betchay... if you would like to know my personal opinion.. I would like to strongly recommend you to order it :rolleyes: ... It is the must-watch and must-have DVD!

Medical Brother is film that i was knock-down to be into him! :w00t:

Majority of JDG fans are faiting over him by this film...

He died in the end... sorry.. but a meaningful and hero and great ending of Doctor Kim Soo Young!

I m having a DVD set... i often re-watch whenever i miss him.. n be well prepared a box of tissue... It is so meaningful and NO DRAGGING!

He is superb talent in the movie... and, of course, down-to-earth deadly handsome !

Ayooo.. i need to rewatch it now..

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

j1082smalnv2.jpg

Hi Betchay,

Medical Brothers is one of DG master piece...you will fall in love with him once again

go ahead order it...DG will never let you down

Guest Yehbaby

hello Jangers :)

any idea when his new movie Laundry Warrior will be out?

Hi Betchay,

Medical Brothers is one of DG master piece...you will fall in love with him once again

yeah, JDG was very sexy in Medical Brothers. it's my second favorite JDG kdrama after All About Eve! :wub:

hello Jangers :)

any idea when his new movie Laundry Warrior will be out?

Hi Yehbaby!

The movie "Laundry Warrior" is shooting on 80%..

It is scheduled to air out this summer! :rolleyes:

Guest betchay

Dear Betchay... if you would like to know my personal opinion.. I would like to strongly recommend you to order it :rolleyes: ... It is the must-watch and must-have DVD!

Medical Brother is film that i was knock-down to be into him! :w00t:

Majority of JDG fans are faiting over him by this film...

He died in the end... sorry.. but a meaningful and hero and great ending of Doctor Kim Soo Young!

I m having a DVD set... i often re-watch whenever i miss him.. n be well prepared a box of tissue... It is so meaningful and NO DRAGGING!

He is superb talent in the movie... and, of course, down-to-earth deadly handsome !

Ayooo.. i need to rewatch it now..

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Thanks TY, you just said the keywords, fainting and deadly handsome. :wub:

He died at the end :tears: , well its okay as long as more drooling scenes.

I just thought you were "knock-down" coz of All About Eve. I only have his AAE dvd & not tired of

rewatching it, one of my top 5 Kdrama. Since you recommended it, then I MUST have it. :lol:

Hi Betchay,

Thank you also Pach. :)

Dr. KSY (DG in Medical Brothers) died at the end was touching my heart....after all I feels like his final hope is to make someone alive...it was erased all naughty boy Dr. KSY has done completely!!

there is no word to describe DG acting in MB...he was great he deserves one room in my heart...there are two more left!!!ha ha

Guest ruffluv109

can't help but to quote this pic...love his brilliant smile... :rolleyes:

hnd7nrvusp205nk7.jpg

so, betchay, the one available on Yesasia on the 26th, is it a korean version? I plan to buy too if it is.....i have 2 sets of Medical Brothers, but both are Chinese version.....i want to hear my hubby's hot voice... :blush:

Mona, exactly when will oppa finish filming LW???Am missing him wayyyy too much, it's just unbearable... :tears:. Don't tell me we have to wait more than a month more on his birthday party to see his public appearance again... :(

Speaking of his birthday party, any of you gals here attending the event???Kak Inez, are u going??

Yesterday i was watching one talk show on my local tv regarding people who born in the year of rat....and this person, sort of like an expert in this kind of field i guess, he said people who were born in the year of rat should look for people who were born in the year of dog as their spouse/lover to have a happy life....i was sooooo happy to hear that cuz oppa born in the year of rat and i was born in the year of dog.... :D:D ....hope he also watch the talk show and will come and find me.... :P:P

Guest betchay

so, betchay, the one available on Yesasia on the 26th, is it a korean version? I plan to buy too if it is.....i have 2 sets of Medical Brothers, but both are Chinese version.....i want to hear my hubby's hot voice... :blush:

I just checked its a korean version.

Good to know that it has 2 versions coz I won't like

other version, I also want to hear their real voice

so that I can enjoy it more. :lol:

Good to hear that you are compatible to DG Ruffie.. :D ..

I hope the year will be as prosperous and Happy Lunar New Year to all who will be celebrating it!!

614894upoc9ppmn5-1.gif

Regarding going to Seoul for my birthday and my love's birthday..the thing is, i'm afraid i might not be coming back if i go.. :P ..so i can't go.. :( ..

Guest kdramafanusa

Medical Brothers DVD Set details from http://www.yaentertainment.com/catalog/mb.html

Product Information

Region Code: 1

Picture Format: NTSC

Cast: Jang Dong-Gun, Lee Young-Ae, Son Chang-Min

Release Date: February 26, 2008

Language: Korean

Subtitles: English

Publisher: YA Entertainment

Number of Episodes: 16

Number of Discs: 6

SRP: $79.99

UPC#: 880604000619

Bonus Features: All About Eve (20 min), Dae Jang Geum (20 min)

Description

MBC's TV drama series Medical Brothers (a.k.a. Doctor Brothers), the most memorable Korean medical drama over the past 10 years, features two of Korea's biggest stars: Jang Dong Gun (All About Eve, Taegukgi) and Lee Young Ae (Dae Jang Geum).

Brothers Kim Su Hyung (Jang Dong Gun) and Kim Jun Ki (Son Chang Min, Woman of the House) are doctors at the same hospital. Young and promising figures in the field, Su Hyung and Jun Ki are dedicated to their profession, though not always as disciplined in other matters. Su Hyung's rash and insensitive personality often brings tears to his longtime girlfriend Min Joo (Lee Young Ae), who is also a doctor. The brothers face crises in both their personal and professional lives when Jun Ki's mistake leads to a medical nightmare, and Su Hyung discovers a family secret concerning his identity.

---

For friends living in US, you can also order Medical Brothers DVD set from Barnes & Nobles online. They offer Free Standard Shipping (about 3 days), I always get my order from them in less than 1 week (much faster than YESASIA). I had bought several YA ENTERTAINMENT DVD sets from B&N including White Tower.

Member Price: $54.59, Non-Member Price: $62.99

Online Price: $83.98

http://video.barnesandnoble.com/search/pro...00619&itm=1

25% Off with Promotion Code: T4W3P7J (valid from Feb 7, 2008 to Feb 18, 2008 2:59am EST)

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/nav.as...D=21445&r=1

Member: Save an extra 10%

Price: $54.59 + tax (standard Shipping is free)

Non-member gets 25% off with Y4R4K7D (valid from Feb 7, 2008 to Feb 18, 2008 2:59am EST)

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/nav.as...D=21448&r=1

Final Price: $62.99 + tax (standard Shipping is free)

All members here feel that YA ENTERTAINMENT DVD sets have the best English subtitles. =)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1875

Official site: http://www.yaentertainment.com/

BTW, you can also get All About Eve for less too. =)

Hi TY KSW thanks for posting

Where is he US or NZ?

he is in Henderson Valley studio - New Zealand for shooting Laundry Warrior...

At this point of time... m not sure whether he homes for celebrating New Year eve with family or still busy filming :rolleyes: There is not news from his agent Star M regarding where he is now.. :D