Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest monicalt

jang dong gun is a very talented actor and very handsome too:) i have watch many of his movies, and i loved them all=) especially in the kdrama "all about eve" <3

jang dong gun is a very talented actor and very handsome too:) i have watch many of his movies, and i loved them all=) especially in the kdrama "all about eve" <3

Hi Monicalt!

Many of us also love "All About Eve" :rolleyes:

as you said.. he is a very talented and handsome actor..

yes he is... he is a symbol of these words... n pride of Korea :w00t:

TY_KSW

Marchy darlink.. guess you are the only DongGun lady in this thread could speak Korea with our man huh? How is Korean? difficult?

i m learning too.. heheh..

I m expecting the airing date of Laundry Warrior.. to hear his first sweet sexy English voice....

Hi Mona dear..

Oh yess..., laundry warrior will be on my A watching list, can not wait him talking English...:)

Haha..., no lah.., i just learn korean language for two years and i can't master it til now.., haha..., my teacher left me without a substitute, so I only learn by books, which so difficult to practice if you don't have any native speaker....

at least i practice it by watching any k-drama..hehe...

Actualy hangeul is not that difficult but we are accustomed to write and read in latin alphabet (abc) and have to learn another aphabeth which is not abc order, but you can learn it fast, but the prononciation is quite hard..hehe...

btw dear..., thank's for keeping this thread alive, i can't enter the new website of adonisifc, don't know what to do.

so for this moment i will count on you and others for updating his latest news and pic.

gwaenchanayo..?

20080128212500141d8_213607_0.jpg

pic i got fr yahookr

still yummy:)

another Giordano...

gahhhhh....that nose!!!! :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

this is for Pach and all Medical Brothers fans...

i can see why min joo couldn't let go of soo young no matter how bad he is............he is too gorgeous to dump!! :sweatingbullets::w00t:

hahahha... Ruff... if i were Minjoo i would be same dear.. not to mention i would die together with my Soo Young :tears: Ayoo

I m missing Jang Dong Gun so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :sweatingbullets:

Hi Ruff,

Thanks for posting.. :P how do you know that I love this scene.. I was thinking about this scene last night??? SY last day with MJ... so sad :( when SY was saying good bye..

MB was made in 1997 honestly the story line still wonderful may be heart transplant is heart transplant...no matter when..one die and one alive

I am glad DG is coming back in East of Eden..with HB OMG....

as far as i know. .Jang Dong Gun will not happen in East of Eden..

He will be busy with premier of Hollywood movie at the time then..

Park Shin Yang is the lead actor instead... :rolleyes:

Guest eileenb

Count me in too.Im a great fan of him some time ago but i lost lost upadates from him after he wen t 4 an amry training...HEHEhe.

My mum look him. :rolleyes:

Is it really???? TY KSW thanks for letting me know...

Will DG returns to K drama in a future????

Yes... Pach.. DongGun won't act in East to Eden.. m so sorry.. do you know that its 50 epi drama? how cud he be in? long time... :rolleyes:

Count me in too.Im a great fan of him some time ago but i lost lost upadates from him after he wen t 4 an amry training...HEHEhe.

huh? Eileen.. Dong Gun trained in army? I dun think so dear.. May be that was time he acted in Kim Ki Duk movie "Coast Guard" .. he trained like a real soldier.. :rolleyes:

Actually... Jang DongGun is among those who were born in 1972 no army duty enrolling!

Korea Government had issued a principle in early year 70' to priority to all babies born in 1972 free from army duty... That was to help increase Korean population after war.

Guest ruffluv109

Hi Ruff,

Thanks for posting.. :P how do you know that I love this scene.. I was thinking about this scene last night??? SY last day with MJ... so sad :( when SY was saying good bye..

MB was made in 1997 honestly the story line still wonderful may be heart transplant is heart transplant...no matter when..one die and one alive

oh...you were thinking of this scene too???it's my fav scene too actually...probably cuz it was soo heartwrenching, cuz by then he had decided to take his own life and all he wanted to do before he die is to hold minjoo close... :tears: ....and the part where he met his brother for the last time...goodness, i cried so hard watching that part.... :tears::tears:

i guess neither dg nor hb is gonna act in East of Eden.....i miss dg so much!!!i miss seeing him being in love.... :tears:

hi eileenb...welcome aboard... :)

dg has never been to army b4...he was exempted bcuz of his lung surgery..... B)

huh? Eileen.. Dong Gun trained in army? I dun think so dear.. May be that was time he acted in Kim Ki Duk movie "Coast Guard" .. he trained like a real soldier.. :rolleyes:

Actually... Jang DongGun is among those who were born in 1972 no army duty enrolling!

Korea Government had issued a principle in early year 70' to priority to all babies born in 1972 free from army duty... That was to help increase Korean population after war.

hmm..., i never knew about this 1972 things.., all i heard that he was not qualified to do the army duty due to has problem with his health or something like that.

But thank's Mona dear for enlighten me about this....:)

you are his no.1 fans indeed...hehe...

Guest miniejungle

thanks for re-posting pics from Medical Brothers.... :wub: Oppa was soooooooo handsome... and looking closely, LYA didn't look so pretty then huh... a bit older than now? or is it bcos of the make up?

and im confused... so was he enlisted? or exempted bcos of his surgery? or his year there was no enlistment at all???

Guest ruffluv109

really??? :o ......never heard of that policy! :unsure: ......thanx for the info, Mona.....u sound like a history teacher.... :lol:

hi Minie.....long time no see....yes, oppa is always sooooooo handsome..... :rolleyes: .....i think LYA didn't look good in that scene bcuz at that time she was ready to go to bed already before soo young unexpectedly came.....so maybe she has removed all the make-up..... :D

Guest miniejungle

hiiiiyyyyeeee ruff dear, and marchy too... yah long time i was away from Oppa's thread (but not from his heart, heheh) :D

if he comes to S'pore to promote Laundry warrior... let me know okie?

hiiiiyyyyeeee ruff dear, and marchy too... yah long time i was away from Oppa's thread (but not from his heart, heheh) :D

if he comes to S'pore to promote Laundry warrior... let me know okie?

Let's cross fingers dear ! it may come true.. like previous trip for The Promise...

IF he comes Singapore for Laundry Warrior.. i will deffinetly go there to join u gals...

Who knows.. he may come to my country.. 2nd time.. hehehe! WOW!!!

i might take leave to stalk him then!

Hi Minie dear..,

long time no see..., hope you don't forget this lovely thread...:)

Oh.., I'm so anticipating this movie will be promoted in my in my country too, like he did with typhoon.....:)

Will join with all indo ladies to support him..:)