Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

A song which was sang by a Korean Wave star, Jang Dong-gun 13 years ago was recently released in Taiwan, rapidly becoming a huge hit. However, Jang Dong-gun's agency is not sure whether they should laugh or cry over it.

A spokesman from Jang Dong-gun's agency revealed in an interview on 14th that, "Jang Dong-gun sang a song with Panmeichun in Taiwan long time ago. And the record company in Taiwan just released that that song in an album without giving any notice to us". The agency is considering a countermeasure to meet the situation.

The recording company in Taiwan recently released the album once Jang Dong-gun became largely popular in Asia. A Chinese newspaper reported, "Recently the popularity of Jang Dong-gun have rapidly increased in Taiwan and the recording company who had the copyright of the song decided to release the album after 13 years of the song being initially recorded".

http://www.hancinema.net/

GIORDANO SPRING COLLECTION 2008

source: http://www.giordano.co.kr

credits: 007 (www.jangdonggun-club.com)

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_01.jpg

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_02.jpg

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_03.jpg

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_04.jpg

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_05.jpg

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_06.jpg

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_07.jpg

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_08.jpg

i like the pix for t-shirts, cardigan, shirts and accessory the most.....especially the t-shirts one, he looks seducingly hot, like he's wanting something from me...eheheh... :P:sweatingbullets:

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_12.jpg

Thank's for posting all gorgeous pics............really love it!!!

Guest miniejungle

hiiiyaaaa babes of JDG... wishing you a happy new year!!! hope Oppa this time will give us a big surprise with his coming bday party huh? :D

Mona dear, please update me regularly okie... as I cant go into soompi as often as before... :) and see you at home soon (ym me ur no. so that I can call okay?)

Mona dear, please update me regularly okie... as I cant go into soompi as often as before... :) and see you at home soon (ym me ur no. so that I can call okay?)

Hannah! yo! i thot your sis has my phone bcause i ofter bothered her .. hahha!

long time to home enjoy Tet huh? what if JDG or JJH comes VN ? Come home again? :lol: if so, I dun mind to fight for the exclusive tix for ya dear ! :w00t:

I have PM u... :D

VLUU PICTURES

20080121184039250ft0.jpg

20080123163942123tk5.jpg

Credit as stated

Oh myyy....., this girl Jung Ryu Won is so darn lucky can touch his nose..with her nose indeed...:)

This pic is beautiful with the shape of butterfly and word 꿈 (dream) in the middle...

but...hm i prefer him with that purple and white line in his face..., remind me of watching soccer..hehe...

at least his alone in that pic...

Happy Monday everyone....:)

Oh myyy....., this girl Jung Ryu Won is so darn lucky can touch his nose..with her nose indeed... :)

This pic is beautiful with the shape of butterfly and word 꿈 (dream) in the middle...

but...hm i prefer him with that purple and white line in his face..., remind me of watching soccer..hehe...

at least his alone in that pic...

Happy Monday everyone.... :)

Marchy darlink.. guess you are the only DongGun lady in this thread could speak Korea with our man huh? How is Korean? difficult?

i m learning too.. heheh..

I m expecting the airing date of Laundry Warrior.. to hear his first sweet sexy English voice.... :w00t:

Guest miniejungle

Mona dearie, got your pm, thanks... didn't realise i had it in my phone already... let me know if Oppa ever comes back to VN again and I'd fly back to see him (dunno if i could do that though... need to plan early or else cannot make it)... me awaiting for Laundry Warrior too... haiz... sooooooo long already!!!

Hi there I am new here... :D just finish watching Medical Brothers (1997) DG is great!

Anyway how can I find anything relate to the series?

cheers

Hi there I am new here... :D just finish watching Medical Brothers (1997) DG is great!

cheers

Hi Pach... welcome to Jang Dong Gun sweet home! :rolleyes:

Agree.. Medical brothers is superb..

it is my most fav drama tho!

Do you mean his another series? I would strongly recommend "All about Eve"

U will be faint! :rolleyes:

Guest ruffluv109

cheers

hi Pach, welcome aboard... :)

there's one really long critical review of Medical Brothers written by a fan (Funn Lim) which i really enjoyed reading...click the link below...

http://www.point2e.com/rev/2005/11/medical...hers-mbc-kr.htm

enjoy.... :) ...you should check out her review on AAE too....really2 cool....click HERE

Thanks ruffluv109, TY KSW very long review but great!!

I agree in some but not all :unsure:

I watched AAE I like DG but less if compare with his role in The Medical Brothers...yes he was young in 1997 but the role was so complex and fascinate...

His bright and intelligent looks was dragging me along to the operating room!! Faint

Thanks ruffluv109, TY KSW very long review but great!!

I agree in some but not all :unsure:

I watched AAE I like DG but less if compare with his role in The Medical Brothers...yes he was young in 1997 but the role was so complex and fascinate...

His bright and intelligent looks was dragging me along to the operating room!! Faint

i agree with u in view of Medical Brother..

that's why MB is my most fav drama! :rolleyes: