Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest betchay

Long time no see.. Ianna! :)

Yes.. this year is a big year of actors born in 1972...

to our Jang Dong Gun.. this is the year we watch is big project cooperating with Hollywood!

m so excited to think about the day i enter to the box to watch "Laundry WArrior"

slslslls! :sweatingbullets::w00t:

TY dear, becoz Laundry Warrior is a hollywood film, you

mean to say it will release here & Korea at the same time? :w00t:

Then...I will watch it on the 1st day. :lol:

TY dear, becoz Laundry Warrior is a hollywood film, you

mean to say it will release here & Korea at the same time? :w00t:

Then...I will watch it on the 1st day. :lol:

you re in US? lucky you!

it will release in US first since it is the Hollywood product! then Korea... then Asia !

Betchay.. he deffinetly will be in US for premier all around US City... i mean all around boxes! Just catch up the schedule update and follow him when the premier holding..

We have a warrior gal named "Lolipop" she is also in US too.. LAst time she catched him at the Promise premier!

m sure she won't miss this big chance...

Guest betchay

you re in US? lucky you!

it will release in US first since it is the Hollywood product! then Korea... then Asia !

Betchay.. he deffinetly will be in US for premier all around US City... i mean all around boxes! Just catch up the schedule update and follow him when the premier holding..

We have a warrior gal named "Lolipop" she is also in US too.. LAst time she catched him at the Promise premier!

m sure she won't miss this big chance...

yay..I'm so excited. :w00t: he he just give me his updates/schedules I will definitely see him

once he came here. I don't watch television here since my Korean obsession but I'm sure he will

have a TV guesting here, right? :phew:

I hope to see him & watch it on big screen since I'm frustrated for not be

able to go to the premier of DESTINY & watch it on big screen. I have to rely again on Yes Asia. sucks! :wacko:

yay..I'm so excited. :w00t: he he just give me his updates/schedules I will definitely see him

once he came here. I don't watch television here since my Korean obsession but I'm sure he will

have a TV guesting here, right? :phew:

I hope to see him & watch it on big screen since I'm frustrated for not be

able to go to the premier of DESTINY & watch it on big screen. I have to rely again on Yes Asia. sucks! :wacko:

Pls come here... i will try my best to update the schedule relying on his official ws Adonisifc..

our friends here.. Ruf, Inez... are also updating too...

Yup! A Destiny will be in Asia.. but i heard the producer MDDK will sell it to US too... It will be air in US dear... u may have chance to watch... like i do in Asia.. :rolleyes:

Guest kdramafanusa

HIGHEST RATED "MEDICAL DRAMAS (1992 ~ present)

RANK / DRAMA / NETWORK / AVERAGE

1. Sunflower (MBC) - 32.0%

BROADCAST PERIOD: 1998.11.25 ~ 1999.1.21

EPISODES: 16

CAST: Ahn Jae-wook, Kim Hee-sun, Choo Sang-mi

2. Medical Brothers (MBC) - 31.3%

BROADCAST PERIOD: 1997.01.13 ~ 1997.03.04

EPISODES: 16

CAST: Jang Dong-gun, Son Chang-min, Lee Young-ae

RANK / DRAMA / NETWORK / PEAK EPISODE

1. Sunflower (MBC) - 38.9%

2. Medical Brothers (MBC) - 35.8%

Source: Starnews, AGB Nielsen Media Research

Good news!

MR Jang Dong Gun has finished filming in New Zealand and returned home on Febuary 21.

He is in Korea now...

He will start filming CF for Daesang and SKT tomorrow onward...

Yayy! Finally.. the man home! the date we watch his Hollywood movie is coming... coming!! 41.gif67.gif

Guest betchay

Good news!

MR Jang Dong Gun has finished filming in New Zealand and returned home on Febuary 21.

He is in Korea now...

I'm so glad that your hubby is now goin' home. "HOME SWEET HOME"

When is the exact date of release of his movie, dear?

You have to alert me ahead of time so that I can have my sched free

just in case he'll have a premiere night. :w00t:

I'm so glad that your hubby is now goin' home. "HOME SWEET HOME"

When is the exact date of release of his movie, dear?

You have to alert me ahead of time so that I can have my sched free

just in case he'll have a premier night. :w00t:

Surely! dear ! :)

I will try to update the schedule especially the premier plan! Your mission is to catch the man n take as much as photos as better :lol:

It is scheduled to air in June 2008... I dun know is there any change or.. :rolleyes:

Guest ruffluv109

Good news!

He is in Korea now...

Yayy! Finally.. the man home! the date we watch his Hollywood movie is coming... coming!! 41.gif67.gif

Finish filming??? :w00t::w00t: ......goodness, that's like one of the best news i've heard in months!!! Life is so lonely without him around (around korea i mean.. :lol: )

No wonder he already cut his hair in the latest Max CF..... ;)

Thanx 4 da GREAT news, mona..... :blush:

Guest Queen Esther

Hi everyone. Just wanted to point out that Laundry Warrior is a joint Hollywood-Korean production. Even though it is being called "a Hollywood movie" in reality it is a multi-national cast and production team. Some of the actors are Europeans, some Americans, some Australians, the star is Korean, the director is Korean, the film crew is Korean, the producers are New Zealanders, I believe. It's not strictly a Hollywood movie. It certainly is not inside the mainstream. There is virtually no buzz about this movie around Hollywood. I have not been able to find any production notes whatsoever. That is a sign that it is outside the mainstream and is more like a big budget independent film in this regard. The Korean team and director has a huge part in the making of this film so let's help to honor their efforts by reminding everyone about their participation.

~QE~

P.S. One more quick thing: I'm curious where you have heard that the movie releases in June 2008. I'm not suggesting the information is wrong but I would be very, very surprised if this is true. That is an incredibly fast and almost unheard of length of time for a film to be released after filming. A June 2008 release would only be 4 months from the time of wrapping. I have never heard of a such a thing. Surely, we are all excited to see the movie but I wouldn't hold my breath for June...

Guest betchay

Many stars including actress Ha Ji Won joined the management company of Jang Dong Gun

Friday February 22, 2008 Korea

Source: http://krfilm.net/f/14125-1-1

Etrans: los_angeles_20@KST_CICHLID

Star M is the managing company with a lot of famous stars such as Jang Dong Gun, Huyn Bin, Gong Hyung Jin, Shin Min Ah. On February 25, they announced that they have signed a monopolistic contract with some famous actors of Wellmade such as Ha Ji Won, Uhm Ji Won, Go Eun Ah and some of Oracle such as Lim Chang Jung, Ryu Seung Bum, Kim Ki Dong, Kim Min Hee, Yoon Jung Hee...

Star M will contribute a schedule for the activities of 40 stars belong to its company. It will take the actor Jang Dong Gun and the actress Ha Ji Won as the center point. Furthermore, with the joining of these stars, there will be a big change of power between management companies in the Korea entertainment industry. Star M, Sidus, Yedang, etc. are considered to be the ones that have the most powerful nowadays.

From now on, Star M will participate in many fields. They will invest to produce dramas, movies, entertainment shows and will arrange their own shows.

Thanks Betchay!

Pls keep it up!!! Aja aja fighting! :w00t:

Im not surprised to those to join Star M...

hehehe.. seeing what they re doing for JDG! hahahha

:w00t:

Many stars including actress Ha Ji Won joined the management company of Jang Dong Gun

Friday February 22, 2008 Korea

*** Wow, some of the biggest stars under one roof. It’s just a pity that HyunBin had only SQ after he joined StarM. But I hope they're still working on this. :)

Jang Dong Gun said "no" to inviting his father to film..

It is said that Max Beer has renewed their contract with JDG for another year.

The advertiser has invited JDG dad to film the CF together but was turn down by JDG.

In the end, they have to get a substitute which resemble his dad to play the father role in the CF.

After finishing the filming Jang Dong Gun will start another new CF for a fashion brand Chris Christy as spokesmen!

Source: http://jangdonggun.com.cn/

Thank you Ruffluv for giving the source and Azura for translation...

me just posting! :lol:

Guest betchay

*** Wow, some of the biggest stars under one roof. It’s just a pity that HyunBin had only SQ after he joined StarM. But I hope they're still working on this. :)

Thats really a hot topic.. a possibility of JDG & HyunBin in a future movie.

Maybe after the LW movie. It will be more great if Ha Ji Won as the lead lady. :w00t:

Thats really a hot topic.. a possibility of JDG & HyunBin in a future movie.

Maybe after the LW movie. It will be more great if Ha Ji Won as the lead lady. :w00t:

MBC did invite both JDG-Hyunbin into their "East of Eden" but both denied...

JDG schedule could not meet such long shooting... :rolleyes:

I made 2 gif files from the captures :)

He is pro even in cf filming.. so soulful n lively! :rolleyes: Love his expression especially when he opened the door n seeing his father coming to join the party! :lol:

max2008gif1ak3.gif

max2008gif2os1.gif