Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest miniejungle

hiiii ladies.... just wanna wish you a very happy and prosperous Lunar New Year!!!!!!!!!!!! first few days of New Year and we had the articles abt Oppa's lips.... muack muack... :D want to kiss him so mucho!!!!!!!!!!

ermmm...one question....do you gals think there'll be any bed scene with oppa and kate in LW??? i hope no....don't want to tarnish oppa's clean image, but then a great actor should be willing to do any scene, even bed scene.... :( ....thinking of this made me shudderrrr.... :wacko::wacko:

Ruff dear.. as a wife.. u must be brave it out.. :lol:

erhmm.. i far as i know.. the role or Warrior Yang in is kind of hero sharped in action but naive in love... hahhaha.. while Cate's role is kind of 9tail fox

Option 1: No bed scene... because of the above...

Option 2: have bed scene... because it is Holliwood product...

Muahahahha! :w00t:

Guest pure_joy

wow...pure_joy dear!!! long time no see ley....where have you been??? Still so loyal to janggie and min jong huh??...it's true people say true love never dies.... :D

can't wait for oppa's birthday party.....wonder what songs he will sing this time.....hopefully more and more english songs.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

since LW is nearly wrapping up its shooting, i'm sure oppa is already looking forward his next project after LW...hope he'll drop hints on his next project at the birthday party..... :rolleyes:

ermmm...one question....do you gals think there'll be any bed scene with oppa and kate in LW??? i hope no....don't want to tarnish oppa's clean image, but then a great actor should be willing to do any scene, even bed scene.... :( ....thinking of this made me shudderrrr.... :wacko::wacko:

hellot here ruffluv109, heh heh. yay i disappeared somewhere ahahaha and appeared on again. no lah, just been pretty busy keke. haiyo, more than loyal i think its this special feeling that draws me back to them time and time again. :)

whahaha. oppa's birthday, i heard "cha-ma-cha-ma-cha-ma-chameleon." today when i was walking around today ahahaha and i heard the song and i had a little giggle to myself thinking how jangie sang it the other time. probably some drums going bang bang bang, *rolls. crash cymbals", giving out of roses ahaha. sing robbie william's "better man". LOL. kidding. but it'll be interesting to see what activities he has lined up! :D i can't wait either. *sigh.

most probably he'll drop hints bout his next project lah during his birthday, seeing all of you how eager you all are to know bout his next movements, sure he'l share if he ever gets that q and a session =D

haiyah. as to your cute question. bed scenes are pretty normals for hollywood shows. ahaha, only depends on the amount of "coverage" lah. :)

Got this fr Yahookr..

장동건 '내 별명은 텐미닛!'

[투데이코리아] 2008년 02월 15일(금) 오전 10:08

20080215100850953h1_103018_0.jpg

10분 만에 잠들어요’

배우 공형진이 장동건의 술버릇을 공개해 화제를 불러일으키고 있다.

평소 장동건과 절친한 사이로 알려져 있는 공형진은 지난 14일 KBS ‘해피투게더’에 출연해 술 마시면 10분만에 잠이 들어 버리는 장동건의 별명이 ‘텐미닛(10분)’이라고 밝힌 것.

이어 “동건이는 졸리면 머리를 손으로 괴고 잠이 든다”고 말해 여성 출연자들의 탄성을 자아냈다.

-ⓒ 투데이코리아(http://www.todaykorea.co.kr) 무단전재 및 재배포금지 성유미 기자/sungyumi@todaykorea.co.kr

성유미(기자)

-------------

Main translation, I know this is not accurate, but at least I try...:)

sorry for the mistranslation.

Jang Dong Gun : My Nickname is Ten Minutes

It takes only 10 minutes to fall asleep.

Gong Hyong Jin (a close friend of Jang Dong Gun) revealed to public that he & Jang Dong Gun like to drink alcoholic beverage.

He said that in KBS show 14th KBS ‘해피투게더 (Haebitukedeo). Asas usual he and JDG and close friends like to hangout and drink after 10 minutes drink they can hear him (JDG) sleep. After that, they nicknamed him as "Ten Minutes".

He said, when he became sleepy, he will put his head on the hand and then they can hear his sleeping sound.

Hi to all my friends here..

Happy Valentine's dear....:)

Marchy darlink.. you may register his interpretor in the comiing Birthday party dear... they are seeking for that position!

Hhehehe.. Mr Ten minute...

:w00t:

Got this fr Yahookr..

Main translation, I know this is not accurate, but at least I try...:)

sorry for the mistranslation.

It takes only 10 minutes to fall asleep.

Gong Hyong Jin (a close friend of Jang Dong Gun) revealed to public that he & Jang Dong Gun like to drink alcoholic beverage.

He said that in KBS show 14th KBS ‘해피투게더 (Haebitukedeo). Asas usual he and JDG and close friends like to hangout and drink after 10 minutes drink they can hear him (JDG) sleep. After that, they nicknamed him as "Ten Minutes".

He said, when he became sleepy, he will put his head on the hand and then they can hear his sleeping sound.

Hi to all my friends here..

Happy Valentine's dear....:)

Thanks for sharing the translation of this article marchy. I enjoyed reading it since I learned a little tidbits about him. So funny........probably, even if he has not drank, he falls asleep just as easily. Wondering if he snores when he sleeps- hahaha. :)

Guest ruffluv109

Wondering if he snores when he sleeps- hahaha. :)

what better way to answer that question than asking his own 'wife' rite??...so my answer is.....no, he doesn't snore.... :blush: ....haha... :P

thanx Marchy sis for the translation....at least we do have some news on him, snore or not.... ;)

i hope he wouldn't grow old like my father, who can fall asleep even in the middle of a conversation.... :wacko::wacko:

pure_joy, i understand about the 'special feelings' u r talking about...i feel the same way about him.....it's sometimes very irritating cuz u just love him so much but u know he's someone unattainable.... :tears::tears: ......and the worse part is that u just can't share this feelings with people around u cuz they'll keep thinking u r a looney.... :wacko:

Guest ruffluv109

wonder whether she falls asleep before her hubby or not! :lol:

dear, what straight woman would fall asleep first if her hubby is someone like dg???she must be not so straight afterall then.... :D

dear, what straight woman would fall asleep first if her hubby is someone like dg???she must be not so straight afterall then.... :D

muahhahah! notty wife

hahha.. u r right! could not fall asleep before him.. coudn't! :w00t:

Guest ruffluv109

okay i found a picture on this....i must say it's a manly way to sleep, particularly when u don't want ppl around u to know u r sleeping....hahah...

happytogether3pi4.jpg

credits: www.jangdonggun.com.cn

okay i found a picture on this....i must say it's a manly way to sleep, particularly when u don't want ppl around u to know u r sleeping....hahah...

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8451/ha...ogether3pi4.jpg

credits: www.jangdonggun.com.cn

so sourceful wife! you got A for today dear! :D

what a clever man! hahhaha.. none thinks he is sleeping, right? Look like he is thinking! hahahha

i will imitate my darlink this way... in case the meeting/conference is borring!

hahahh! :w00t:

i will be soon Mrs Ten minute! muahahh! :lol:

'James Bond 007' Pierce Brosnan "Jang Dong Gun is dazzling excellent."

Hollywood superstar and famous James Bond 007 Pierce Brosnan paid a visit to Korea recently.

Replied to the question "what conditions to make a big star ?" he said "The actor must be a high self-confidence! must be strong and tough from heart to mind ..."

When the host showed him a plate displaying some photos of actors and asked him to pick out who is the real big star, 007 selected Jang Dong Gun.

He said "He (JDG) looks pretty sharped.. dazzling excellent .." :w00t:

ea29f7249ca1.jpg

a6b2b1cc934a.jpg

50b00230fb62.jpg

460c2918cd5c.jpg

Source: http://hi.baidu.com/1969525/blog

Guest betchay

Born in the Year of the Rat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

========================================

(source: CHOSUN Dec.31,2007 10:00 KST)

Born in the Year of the Rat

In the Year of the Rat, Korean pop culture is led by those born in another, in 1972. Coincidence or cosmic determination? Readers may decide for themselves. Known as the “president of culture” in the 1990s, Seo Tai-ji releasef his 15th anniversary album in November in a limited edition of 15,000 copies that sold out in no time. He plans to make a comeback after four quiet years next year.

Actor Bae Yong-joon is so popular in Japan that he was nicknamed “Yonsama” there after he captured the hearts of Japanese women with his role in uber-soap “Winter Sonata. He recently renewed his appeal when he played Great King Gwanggaeto the Great of the Koguryo Kingdom in period drama “Taewangsashingi (The Four Guardian Gods of the King)”, which, unusually for a series, is even being shown in theaters in Japan, before it airs on NHK next April. Can we feel another craze coming on?

From left, Park Jin-young, Jang Dong-gun, Bae Yong-joon, Seo Tai-ji, Yoon Do-hyun, Yu Jae-suk, and Yum Jung-ah.

Singer and producer Park Jin-young not only produced the debut album of five-girl group “Wonder Girls,” whose song “Tell Me” became a mega hit, he also successfully released his own new album. His goal for the new year as a producer is to help singers in his stable to make a successful debut in the U.S.

Jang Dong-gun, considered the most handsome man in Korea, is shooting Hollywood movie “Laundry Warrior” in New Zealand.

Other stars born in 1972 include actor Kim Sang-kyung, who was cast to play the leading role in upcoming KBS 1TV historical series “Great King Sejong,” Kim Myung-min, who showed an impressive, charismatic side in the MBC hit series “White Tower”, and Yu Jae-suk, the popular presenter who hosts variety show “Extreme Challenge.” Among actresses there are Shim Eun-ha, still popular even after her retirement several years ago, Ko So-young, Kim Won-hee, Jang Seo-hee, and Yum Jung-ah.

The reason stars in their late 30s carry such heavy weight in the entertainment industry is that they grew on the rich cultural foundations of the mid- and late 1990s, when pop culture saw an explosive growth and survived fierce competition. It was a time when various new media -- cable, satellite and the Internet emerged and domestic contents outnumbered foreign contents, so they had more opportunities to work and exposure when they began to be recognized as rising actors and actresses in their 20s. Many of them used this advantage wisely to secure their position as an entertainer, creator and even businesspeople when the pop culture market went through industrialization.

“In Korean society, there was a weakening of Puritanism and growing interest in pop culture from the mid 1990s,” says Prof. Hwang Yong-suk of Mass Communication Department at Konkuk University. “Stars born in 1972 are beneficiaries of those changes in the social atmosphere.”

Omo..omo...where are the ajumas??????

How are u.. dear Maman Iks..

erhm ! most of ladies are busy at other namjas thread.. :lol:

so i m ! :rolleyes: dun be sad... Since the man is very busy shooting but Hollywood is so confidental... we haven't been notice anything relating! aish!

Surely next few weeks we all will be very busy when the product is introduced!

Guest ianna9720

I have always wondered why I've always been so into JDG and BYJ. Is it because they're hot? :sweatingbullets: because they're handsome :wub:? because they have their kseries shown here in the Phils? Of course, it's obviously a big YES to all! But I know that's not all. And hey look, now I know...we were born under the same sign in the Chinese calendar. To some (or most), this is sooo petty and no big deal at all. But to me, this is BIG TIME. Though we live oceans apart and practically live in different worlds, I found us something in common. I may not meet them in this lifetime of mine, i'm just so ecstatic that, by virtue of birth, we somehow connect...a bit :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to you Mr. Pierce Brosnan, you've just become an instant favorite of mine. You've got excellent taste. Your choice of JDG as someone who has what it takes to be a big star clearly proves that it takes one (big star) to know one.

Hey, it's been a while (again!) guys and I miss everyone here. Hi to the ever warm Mona. ;)

Long time no see.. Ianna! :)

Yes.. this year is a big year of actors born in 1972...

to our Jang Dong Gun.. this is the year we watch is big project cooperating with Hollywood!

m so excited to think about the day i enter to the box to watch "Laundry WArrior"

slslslls! :sweatingbullets::w00t: