Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Who will be the most lucky bride in the world? :rolleyes:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/294/groomkq5.jpg

Credit as stated

pick me..pick me please.......:D

Mona sweety..,

we need to make a variety show for uri oppa to choose his bride...

like the bachelor show or something like Joe the Millionaire, except uri oppa indeed a millionaire :sweatingbullets:

Happy Lunar New Year everyone...:)

Hope we all happy and success all the way..:)

pick me..pick me please....... :D

Mona sweety..,

we need to make a variety show for uri oppa to choose his bride...

like the bachelor show or something like Joe the Millionaire, except uri oppa indeed a millionaire :sweatingbullets:

he is actually a millionair dear !

good idea! what show should we make dear? :w00t: Dun tell me a "rehearsal" show like "Lust, Caution" huh? Muahhahahha!

i dun mind to perform as same as Tangwei on the condition that the lead male is either JDG or Tony Leung! haaaaaahaa! :lol:

"I want to have lips like Jang Dong Gun!"

20080128212500141d8_213607_0.jpg

Jang Dong Gun was chosen to have one of the sexiest lips in the world.

Top star, Jang Dong-gun was chosen to have one of the sexist lips in the world.

According to an article in Asia Net, New York, on 28th, the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS-www.isaps.org) launched a study on 'the influence of celebrities on the aesthetic plastic surgery patients', targeting 20000 plastic surgery surgeons from 82 countries.

This study investigated the top celebrities the people wish to look like when they undergo an aesthetic plastic surgery. The Hollywood star George Clooney and Brad Pitt were ranked at the top of the lips department, followed by Jang Dong-gun and Antonio Banderas on 3rd. This is an evidence of Jang Dong-gun's increasing popularity, who soon to make his debut in Hollywood with a film called "Laundry Warrior".

Meanwhile, the famous Hollywood star couple, Angelia Jolie and Brad Pitt listed most body parts in the results proving their popularity as a global couple. Jolie was top in the list for her lips and eyes while Pitt ranked first in the categories of abdomen, eyes, forehead etc.

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/

Translated by Hancinema.net

Thank you Betchay for giving the link :rolleyes:

Guest ruffluv109

"I want to have lips like Jang Dong Gun!"

Thanx 4 the article, Mona....i actually wanted to post this earlier today but was quite busy. You gals can read the original survey/article by the International Society of Plastic Surgery at their website, www.isaps.org or go straight to THIS LINK. It's in PDF format.

What impressed me the most is that our DG oppa is the only Asian celeb that was chosen for any of the male category.....so happy to know that he is so well known internationally.

They should choose him for the best eyes, nose and hands too....heck, they should choose him as the best face on Earth... :D ....he's wayyyyyyyy cuter than brad pitt in my book... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't actually say his lips sexy......cute lips would be more appropriate......cutest lips on Earth......sooooooo cute that all you wanna do is kiss and kiss and kiss that lips..... :blush: :blush: :blush: ....awwww, i know i'm going overboard here....i'll just stop then.. :P

impressed me the most is that our DG oppa is the only Asian celeb that was chosen for any of the male category.....so happy to know that he is so well known internationally.

They should choose him for the best eyes, nose and hands too....heck, they should choose him as the best face on Earth... :D ....he's wayyyyyyyy cuter than brad pitt in my book... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't actually say his lips sexy......cute lips would be more appropriate......cutest lips on Earth......sooooooo cute that all you wanna do is kiss and kiss and kiss that lips..... :blush: :blush: :blush: ....awwww, i know i'm going overboard here....i'll just stop then.. :P

quite agree with u dear Ruff..

i thot lips are not the only thing most superb .. i prefer his nose... hehhehe!

to me... same like yours dear.. he is always cuter than Brad! hahahahha :rolleyes:

WOWW ... JDG has been chosen have the sexiest lips in THE WORLD... :sweatingbullets:

and i agree with ruffluv.. he has a cute lips that makes you wanna kiss him... :blush:

for me.. he has beautiful eyes and sharp nose...

but im sure there is no Hollywood actors have a lips like him... thats why he is the choosen one... :P

in my eyes, KSW has a sexy lips... (since i start to watch "Cruel Love").. when i watch the drama, me only focus on his lips.. :P

but then, JDG is the chosen one... how does he feels about that.. hhmm....

WOWW ... JDG has been chosen have the sexiest lips in THE WORLD... :sweatingbullets:

and i agree with ruffluv.. he has a cute lips that makes you wanna kiss him... :blush:

for me.. he has beautiful eyes and sharp nose...

but im sure there is no Hollywood actors have a lips like him... thats why he is the choosen one... :P

in my eyes, KSW has a sexy lips... (since i start to watch "Cruel Love").. when i watch the drama, me only focus on his lips.. :P

but then, JDG is the chosen one... how does he feels about that.. hhmm....

Yo... Pinkypeachlady... u speak my mind... heheheh! :w00t::w00t:

i thot.. they must choose JDG having a best nose too....

agree... Sangwoo also has a kissable lips and beautiful nose.. :lol:

Yo... Pinkypeachlady... u speak my mind... heheheh! :w00t::w00t:

i thot.. they must choose JDG having a best nose too....

agree... Sangwoo also has a kissable lips and beautiful nose.. :lol:

yup, its true.. i think KSW is really good actor especially as a partner lover.. if i'd be his gf. i will get jealous to see him acting like that.. (oops..sorry for wrong posting thread) :P

anyway, where is JDG? still with Laundry Warrior or already in Korea?

missed to see him around... :(

anyway, where is JDG? still with Laundry Warrior or already in Korea?

missed to see him around... :(

Dong Gun is still in NZ shooting "Laundry warrior"... it is about completing 80 % :rolleyes:

Inez Jang... i read the list of Adonis member attending his birthday... not seeing your name :tears:

Here is the notice for those who is same birthday with JDG:

JDG Company would like to be advised is that, among the AI members who will attend Dong Gun’s Birthday Party 2008, which one (s) has ( have ) the same birthday as Dong Gun’s (7th March).

If you’ll attend the birthday party and your birthday is on 7th March, please scan the identity card/document and send it via e-mail to info@adonisifc.com. Thanks in advance.

Ayoo.. may be those will be invited to stage with him.. cake blowing or dancing mah? :w00t:

Guest pure_joy

thank you all for the lovely pictures ahaha. did some major back tracking ahahaha. :) lovely time, checking out on Dong Gun oppa but the only thing is that. he's thinning even more ahaha. looks real slim and slender. anticipating laundry warrior. :) rock on ya all =D

thank you all for the lovely pictures ahaha. did some major back tracking ahahaha. :) lovely time, checking out on Dong Gun oppa but the only thing is that. he's thinning even more ahaha. looks real slim and slender. anticipating laundry warrior. :) rock on ya all =D

hi Purejoy! Long time no see! :rolleyes:

I din find Janggie slimmer dear.. he fix the weight oredi for the role of warrior! :D

erh... your avie... is it him Miu kiu Wai .. HKG film star of decade 80'?

you love him?

i love Tony Leung the most among HKG stars dear .. hahahh! :w00t:

Guest pure_joy

hi Purejoy! Long time no see! :rolleyes:

I din find Janggie slimmer dear.. he fix the weight oredi for the role of warrior! :D

erh... your avie... is it him Miu kiu Wai .. HKG film star of decade 80'?

you love him?

i love Tony Leung the most among HKG stars dear .. hahahh! :w00t:

heh heh halloess ty_ksw well i think its the effect of the longer hair that makes Janggie's (hahaha u caught the name, i don't know i just loveee to call him that ahahah) face seemingly more acute, sharper that gives the effect he slimmed even more. good to know its still the same :sweatingbullets: heart pain leh keep seeing him slimming ahaha. (then i'll look at myself, wah piang. i think this guy's slimmer than me can?) ahahahahahar.

whoa ty_ksw, nothing seems to hide your eyes eh. ahahha :) yes yes its miu kiu wai and its that hong kong star that hailed from the 80s. ahaha. yeap yeap love both wai-s. tony and michael whahaha. on par :) i love both but cause i've been seeing michael more lately. more of his dramas and movies :)

heh heh halloess ty_ksw well i think its the effect of the longer hair that makes Janggie's (hahaha u caught the name, i don't know i just loveee to call him that ahahah) face seemingly more acute, sharper that gives the effect he slimmed even more. good to know its still the same :sweatingbullets: heart pain leh keep seeing him slimming ahaha. (then i'll look at myself, wah piang. i think this guy's slimmer than me can?) ahahahahahar.

i just wonder how he could make him meater or slimmer whenever he loves to such easily?? if i would like to loose 2 kgs.. i must spend at gym so hard at double usual time hahahah..

Dun worry dear.. The man will not be slimmer.. It is for your care to him too much that seeeing him thinner.. hehehhe! if he knows that.. must be moved !! :rolleyes:

I guess we will have chance to see our warrior in the mid of this year lah!

whoa ty_ksw, nothing seems to hide your eyes eh. ahahha :) yes yes its miu kiu wai and its that hong kong star that hailed from the 80s. ahaha. yeap yeap love both wai-s. tony and michael whahaha. on par :) i love both but cause i've been seeing michael more lately. more of his dramas and movies :)

we both love 2 Wais huh? hahha....

erhmmm.. to Micheal seem we have less chance since he has a wife and 2 children while Tony is still single... :lol:

Guest pure_joy

i just wonder how he could make him meater or slimmer whenever he loves to such easily?? if i would like to loose 2 kgs.. i must spend at gym so hard at double usual time hahahah..

Dun worry dear.. The man will not be slimmer.. It is for your care to him too much that seeeing him thinner.. hehehhe! if he knows that.. must be moved !! :rolleyes:

I guess we will have chance to see our warrior in the mid of this year lah!

we both love 2 Wais huh? hahha....

erhmmm.. to Micheal seem we have less chance since he has a wife and 2 children while Tony is still single... :lol:

ahaha i really think this is what many calls for the love of the job and the love of acting that they just pile on the pounds as and when it is required and lose it since looking good is still one of the main priorities in the line. well i think if you're hard on losing those 2kgs ahaha you will hit the gym and place janggie on the threadmill just beside you. he hits out at the gym for 30 mins daily, i'm sure you're gonna be there along with him and losing 2kgs will be just a mere piece of cake whahah!

that's what i lovee bout janggie. so professional in his work, i can remember so many instances ahaha. like for "friend" to get the husky voice, he smoked some 6 packets of ciggies (i don't know the number is right), pretty much injured his knee cap i think when filming "tae guk gi" but still went on till the end. sigh. man-man! :D whahaha.

haiyo the man not only has my care but has care from like ALL OVER THE WORLD. ahaha i'm just part of the small small numbers somewhere out there in the world. ahahaha :) can't wait baby! but i'm bit apprehensive of this hollywood thingy. gah. but sure janggie will make it! :D

muahhaa, yay i got kawan! :) aiyo doesn't matter to me married with kids or single. both oso still go for it lah. LOL

haiyo the man not only has my care but has care from like ALL OVER THE WORLD. ahaha i'm just part of the small small numbers somewhere out there in the world. ahahaha :) can't wait baby! but i'm bit apprehensive of this hollywood thingy. gah. but sure janggie will make it! :D

We may be well prepare physically n mentally for the Holliwood project coming out..

Hearing his sweet voice in American-English and admiring his talent as a Swordman!

:sweatingbullets::w00t:

muahhaa, yay i got kawan! :) aiyo doesn't matter to me married with kids or single. both oso still go for it lah. LOL

muahahha! got cha! you may get the Wai with Kids... i will take care of the Wai single lah! :lol:

hahahha!

Guest ruffluv109

wow...pure_joy dear!!! long time no see ley....where have you been??? Still so loyal to janggie and min jong huh??...it's true people say true love never dies.... :D

can't wait for oppa's birthday party.....wonder what songs he will sing this time.....hopefully more and more english songs.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

since LW is nearly wrapping up its shooting, i'm sure oppa is already looking forward his next project after LW...hope he'll drop hints on his next project at the birthday party..... :rolleyes:

ermmm...one question....do you gals think there'll be any bed scene with oppa and kate in LW??? i hope no....don't want to tarnish oppa's clean image, but then a great actor should be willing to do any scene, even bed scene.... :( ....thinking of this made me shudderrrr.... :wacko::wacko:

since LW is nearly wrapping up its shooting, i'm sure oppa is already looking forward his next project after LW...hope he'll drop hints on his next project at the birthday party..... :rolleyes:

I hope he'll consider doing another drama already since it's been an ages after AAE. I really want him to be in a drama since more time to see him. :)