Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Ayyoo Ruff dear ! how i love u! that is the perfect Santa i got for this Christmas !

i m thinking of new design for my Xmas siggy! heheh!

Thanksss dear ! :w00t:

Hohoho!!..i just want to sit on that Santa's lap!! :P ..forever.. ;)

to access that Santa's lap, babe, u need to replace the snow princess beside him.. The big chance to sit on his lap dear ! omg.. Santa may decline his responsibility to children at that moment :lol:

Guest GRANNIE GOOSE

wow..wow.if JDG is the Santa that will come out into my chimney...i will definitely allow him to go out again or i will go him in the sleigh....HOHOHO....

thanks ruff for the picture...

oh..my my...., I fall in love again with him..

My fave part of his face is his eyes..., so warm and sincere...

ps : the santa's pic is adorable..., love him in read.. :)

the Santa said that he will drop by my house this Xmas dear ! :lol:

anyone knows where he is now? and what's up with the movie he is supposedly doing in nz?

Mr Jang is in NewZealand to shooting Hollywood movie "Laundry Warrior" collaborating with hot blonde Kate Bosworth ! The movie shooting is running very well.. all filimg cabinet are stunning by his ability especially eyes acting! :w00t::w00t:

Adonis members kindly note:

1. Member card renewal! notice posted in adonisifc.com

2. vod of Fapai Event are available in the forum at first thread "From Jang Dong Gun"

(no repost allowed)

3. Calendar and Diary 2008 registeration at thread "JDG compay product"

Hurry up!!

:w00t:

gals...

regarding the rumour od JDG and Hyun Bin collaborate in the drama..

do you think it's true...?? So far no official announcement fr Adonis, right

Cause this news is spreading in our local website and some fans are really excited with the news.

And I'm afraid that this news will break their expectation if it's not true..

After a 7 year hiatus from TV screen, JDG will open a new horizon, taking HB along to Eden.

Hallyu king JDG has been away fr the TV screen for 7 year, recently there is a chance for him to collaborate with his little brother HB in MBC's new drama 'East of Eden' (tentative name). According to the report on Roilworld news online, an MBC's head has accepted the filming agreement of producer Kim Ji Wan's new drama 'East of Eden', this will be the first appearance back in TV after 2000's All About Eve.

Shooting will start next month, will be broadcasted early next year:

According to that MBC insider, the script for East of Eden is not done yet, it'll be a drama focusing on the differences of 2 brothers. It's known already that JDG and HB has agreed to the collaboration. JDG's character will be wise and decisive, a big brother who is very masculine.

HB's character as the little brother is still in the works, the production team is working on the allocation of the screentime for both actors.

JDG is still in NZ filming his movie Laundry Warrior, East of Eden will start shooting next month and will be slated for spring next year.

Whether JDG can make time out to start the shoot makes us wonder, but MBC insider swore that everything is in steady progress, the preparation for the shooting is running very smoothly.

The last part is on JDG very popular and is regarded and warm, approachable and genuine. He's named the 'national brother' in Korea!

hmmm, did I say I like his pic in black and white..???:)

11_shanghai234.jpg

12_shanghai234.jpg

credit : W.Bluets /adonisifc

gals...

regarding the rumour od JDG and Hyun Bin collaborate in the drama..

do you think it's true...?? So far no official announcement fr Adonis, right

Cause this news is spreading in our local website and some fans are really excited with the news.

And I'm afraid that this news will break their expectation if it's not true..

dear Marchy.. i dun think it's true.. tilldate :sweatingbullets:

1. The man haven't announced yet.. however, may be he is focusing intensively into the big project.. :rolleyes:

2. Hyunbin didn't hint out either..

3. That drama "Eastern of Eden" (sorry i m not sure its precise name) have been projected by MBC months ago and it is in process of manufacturing.. i dun think they have to extend it more few months until our man coming back! not to mention he must need time to study the script and character carefully too..

4. Adonisifc or StarM still havent' given any notice ! :phew:

In brief.. fr the above mentioned.. i think he will not happen in the drama although i love to see him in .. :rolleyes:

ah...I think so too Mona dear...

He's too busy with laundry warrior...., and i kinda doubt that he's going to act in a drama.

Anyway.., thank's for clarying this issue dear...komapta...:)

Hi Iks Jang...

How's your been doing lately.....:)

JDG in the news today for some campaign stressing the importance of English to Korean students, in collaboration with learning channel EBS. Other stars roped in the campaign are pictured.

20071212135812446e7_140601_0.jpg

There shld be campaign advertisements but I cant find the links yet.

Link to vid clip

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...d=487&nav=1

Thank you for the pics huangsy

:wave: to marchy..how's SURABAYA?

JDG in the news today for some campaign stressing the importance of English to Korean students, in collaboration with learning channel EBS. Other stars roped in the campaign are pictured.

There shld be campaign advertisements but I cant find the links yet.

Link to vid clip

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...d=487&nav=1

Thank you Huangsy for updating news!

ayoo! im happy to see my man face.. tsk tsk but when looking at that guy my least fave :crazy: .. i got stress oredi.. must off and on again.. How i hate that guy.. while my man is his buddy! ayoo! :wacko: