Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

:rolleyes: .So the Time is out already!!!!...

I am calling the Mama at the Newstand if they have a copy!!!..

I STILL AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY PC!!!..aaargh!!!!!!!

the guy is coming on thursday to check on this cold PC!!

Till then i can only wait to use my hub's notebook (like at 10 pm..)

This is wife No.1 reporting... :P

:rolleyes: .So the Time is out already!!!!...

I am calling the Mama at the Newstand if they have a copy!!!..

I STILL AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY PC!!!..aaargh!!!!!!!

the guy is coming on thursday to check on this cold PC!!

Till then i can only wait to use my hub's notebook (like at 10 pm..)

This is wife No.2 listening...

Awaiting ur report from Time.. :lol::lol:

Guest ruffluv109

ehem ehem.....i'm not dead yet you know...... :angry::P

so, freebird.....i tot there's gonna be an interview with him, how come i only see like two sentence about him in that article in TIME mag??? and it sux that it only comes out in Korea.... <_<

yours truly,

ruff jang

:P

so, freebird.....i tot there's gonna be an interview with him, how come i only see like two sentence about him in that article in TIME mag??? and it sux that it only comes out in Korea.... <_<

yours truly,

ruff jang

:P ..well..i am having a serious case of headbanging headache coz the words are like Russian here..

still i just gotta know the happenings at JDG's..

Ruff Jang.. ..emm..think Inez Jang sounds better.. :P ..(jokin' babe!)

So u already go the Time copy eh?..wow!!..is the news up at The Celebs Thread already babe?

Love

The Naked Sushi for JDG.. ;)

:P ..well..i am having a serious case of headbanging headache coz the words are like Russian here..

still i just gotta know the happenings at JDG's..

Ruff Jang.. ..emm..think Inez Jang sounds better.. :P ..(jokin' babe!)

So u already go the Time copy eh?..wow!!..is the news up at The Celebs Thread already babe?

Love

The Naked Sushi for JDG.. ;)

Ladies, Ruff Jang or Inez JAng is ok lah ... u both have same hubby mah..

Me the cocubine ... :lol::lol:

BTW, pls both wives remember to post Times whenever it is available... :rolleyes:

Guest freebird

yours truly,

ruff jang

yeah I thot so too. If not mistaken the content will remain the same..just the cover is different..but we still can have the article. Dear ruff jang ( :P ), though there's not an interview, but I saw that put Jang Dong Gun as a reference for the topic, it was something. Why him? We all should know the answer ;)

Ladies, Ruff Jang or Inez JAng is ok lah ... u both have same hubby mah..

Me the cocubine ... :lol::lol:

BTW, pls both wives remember to post Times whenever it is available... :rolleyes:

TY_KSW, I really wonder how come you cannot view the link I gave you :blink:

Guest ruffluv109

wow wow!!!! :o inez sunbae!!!! is that you wearing that shirt in your avie??? :o ....wow!! you pretty sexxy laydee huh! jdg will drool and flood his house if he happens to see your avie.. :lol: ....aren't you afraid ur hubby might see the avie?? :lol: ...i want that shirt too!!!!

Dear ruff jang ( :P ), though there's not an interview, but I saw that put Jang Dong Gun as a reference for the topic, it was something. Why him? We all should know the answer ;)

you are right, freebird....everybody loves dong gun... :rolleyes: ...he's really something...one in a million... :rolleyes:

wow wow!!!! :o inez sunbae!!!! is that you wearing that shirt in your avie??? :o ....wow!! you pretty sexxy laydee huh! jdg will drool and flood his house if he happens to see your avie.. :lol: ....aren't you afraid ur hubby might see the avie?? :lol: ...i want that shirt too!!!!

Tsk tsk tsk... Ruff, y u also want a shirt like Inez's.. That is her exclusive... To get his notice more ->just do wat the T-shirt said... Enuf...4_1_72.gif

Guest ruffluv109

Original Source: http://news.naver.com

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun at www.jang-donggun.com

’Queen of Bossa nova’ Lisa Ono invited Jang Dong-gun to her concert'

[sports Chosun 2005-11-08 12:37]

”JDG please come to see me”

5bi70037.jpg

Lisa Ono (43) is visiting Korea to perform in “Romance Latino” concert at Seoul Art Center’s Concert Hall on 13 November. She is a Japanese singer who’s well known for creating music theme for CF and films.

Ms Ono said, “I saw the handsome JDG on various TV programs. He is very popular in Japan, I really wish he would come to concert hall”

Lisa Ono, who became JDG’s fan through movie ‘Friend’, asked her agency to send out a letter of invitation and her CD to JDG.

Lisa Ono is practicing intensively the selected Korean songs from this concert’s repertory. In this concert, she would let people hear her sweet voice singing ‘I Wish You Love’ the main theme of movie ‘Wanee & Junah’, ‘Beyond the Reef’ the theme song of Hyundai card TV commercial, and the background music of Daewoo Prugio Apartment.

Ms Ono who was born in Sao Paolo Brazil is married to Ishikawa Satoshi and has 2 children.

<Kim So-ra reporter, soda@>

To know more about Lisa Ono, please go to this link: http://www.lisaono.homestead.com/aboutlisa.html

never heard of this Lisa Ono before, but gotta give her credits for having a good taste.... :D

Tsk tsk tsk... Ruff, y u also want a shirt like Inez's.. That is her exclusive... To get his notice more ->just do wat the T-shirt said... Enuf..

just do what the t-shirt said?? be a naked shushi you mean?? no no, that's dear inez sunbae's job, i'll never betray her...afterall she's the one who came up with that name...dong gun loves me for who i am...i don't have to try to be anything.... B):P

pix time...

at Taegukgi party night i guess... :unsure:

tae200_1065445171.jpg

33.jpg

at 2004 Blue Dragon Award..

9520041130_13219985.jpg

hjyu99_199191_1260369.jpg

4b012204_6.jpg

my flowerboy... :rolleyes:

flowerboy.jpg

cover of his album...

jangdonggun-fly2.jpg

KUN2.jpg

Four faces

another four faces that i like....

jdg042004.jpg

i think it's official that the TIME mag with him on the cover only available in Korea.... :( ...stooooopid Time mag....don't they know that dong gun's fans is scattered all over Asia??? :angry: ...i'm sure dong gun has more fans than that tall basketball player they had on the cover! :angry:

Dear all,

Can i be his 'babe' too......

hi iks....you can call yourself his babe, his darling, his honey, watever...but you cannot call yourself his wife, naked shushi and concubine, cuz those belong to me, inez and TY respectively....oops...you cannot be his lover too, cuz that belongs to jisung i guess....gahhh...i'm missing jis babe terribly...come back home my sweet tart!!!!

”JDG please come to see me”

Yes he would come if u ask those below firstttt:

hi iks....you can call yourself his babe, his darling, his honey, watever...but you cannot call yourself his wife, naked shushi and concubine, cuz those belong to me, inez and TY respectively....oops...you cannot be his lover too, cuz that belongs to jisung i guess....gahhh...i'm missing jis babe terribly...come back home my sweet tart!!!!

36_11_6.gif

hiks..hiks...hiks...

but it's ok. it make me happy already..my dream man!!!!!!!!

Yes he would come if u ask those below firstttt:

36_11_6.gif

if she want JDG saw her, he must see his lover, his wife, his babe, etc first

right !!!

:angry:

Hi everyone! I'm back! And I missed everyone here too, especially u ruff babe, well, after jdg of course! :rolleyes::lol: And iks, u most certainly are (one of)his babe(s), but sorry there's only one lover here, soon to be wife number 3 (or is it 4?), if I had my way! B)

Inez maman, that is one hooottt avie! :o That u in the shirt? You are one buxom babe( u just made me wanna explore my cosmetic options)! Whoooaaa, no doubt u will elicit intense stares from any hot-blooded male (but betcha this particular hot man only has eyes for me)! ;)

Hi everyone! I'm back! And I missed everyone here too, especially u ruff babe, well, after jdg of course! :rolleyes::lol: And iks, u most certainly are (one of)his babe(s), but sorry there's only one lover here, soon to be wife number 3 (or is it 4?), if I had my way! B)

Inez maman, that is one hooottt avie! :o That u in the shirt? You are one buxom babe( u just made me wanna explore my cosmetic options)! Whoooaaa, no doubt u will elicit intense stares from any hot-blooded male (but betcha this particular hot man only has eyes for me)! ;)

Meant that our hubby is not a hot-blooded male mah ? Dun think so.. ;);)