Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

The live chat is nearing -- I'm on the wrong side of the time zones so I will have to watch it the day after :)

I've checked the promoter site (Powehouse) of the 2010 JYP tour and as supposed the two dates of May are featuring JYP & 2AM only.

It's interesting that the dates are contemporary to the 2010 Seoul Dream Concert

- Fri, May 21 NY JYP tour

- Sat, May 22 (KST) Dream Concer

- Sun, May 23 LA JYP tour

All possibilities are still open as the Wonder Girls are not booked then.

The Powerhouse site has a photo gallery with more than 100 pictures of the 2009 JYP tour, including many Wonder Girls pics. They're small and watermarked but judging by the counters the gallery is relatively unknown.

Here's a sample.

JYPtour246.jpg

JYPtour032.jpg

Cr. as tagged

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiffanydawn

yay! Wonder Girls are gonna be on 100% Entertainment!! OMG! I'm SO excited! :P I can't wait for some hilarious moments between the hosts Xiao Zhu. Xiao Gui and Wonder Girls. :lol: Show Luo aka Xiao Zhu is a hopeless addict of Nobody. he performed it rather unsuccesfully but cutely a few times before. :lol: the most notable one was during the time when Goo Hye Sun & Lee Min Ho were guests on the show.

im so excited too. i want them to dance Nobody together. i bet Show Luo would be very happy :D

http://c.upanh.com/upload/5/178/CS0.9334079_1_1.jpg

^ shinhdeplol, thanks for sharing. it seems that Dongwoon's face didn't change at all.

Guest qoxie

^

6pm, 10pm & 6am on the GTV Variety Channel in Taiwan.

For Singapore, it is on free-to-air Channel U at 5pm & after midnight (not set, usually 1-2am or later).

- - - - - - - - -

Latest: WG is going to appear on MTV Taiwan's 日韩音乐疯 ("Crazy over J-pop & K-pop") show, according to the show's Facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1185...4380&ref=mf

Date is Apr 22, the same day as the 100% Entertainment appearance.

The FB update also says it is a live recording-cum-interview. Had a look around: the show airs Mondays to Fridays, 7pm.

Will try to fully translate next time online.

Guest vietboi_tuan

Live chat tomorrow!!!

Finally we get to see some Wonder Girls!!!

Should we make a list of questions, so it won't be all

over the place? Or WG spectacle already made a list?

Guest Agyness

the Taiwan schedule is going to be really

jampacked!

Everyone don't forget to vote for SunYe and SoHee. SunYe is in second position

and SoHee was in eighth, the poll will be active for another 9 days.

our girls gonna be on 100% Entertainment~! ?? why on earth did I miss this~

I wanna watch~ when is it~! please tell me~

and about the live chat, what is the Korean time for the live chat~

I dont want to miss it just because of different on time zone.. AGAIN~~ T_T

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I'm really looking forward to the girls being on 100% Entertainment.

There'll be lots of laughs. ^^

A few more Pacumong sponser pics to share.

2039134557_3be03e29_200912_BFF8B4F5B0C9BDBA_BCB1BFB9_01.jpg

2039134557_da38319c_200912_BFF8B4F5B0C9BDBA_C0AFBAF3_01.jpg

2039134557_508c4eb9_200912_BFF8B4F5B0C9BDBA_BCD2C8F1_01.jpg

Source: Pacumong

Credits: WonderFuls World

Yoobin sure likes creeping in other people's solo shots now, huh? lol xD

^Lol Yoobin is really a creeper >.< , she so cute

yay! Wonder Girls are gonna be on 100% Entertainment!! OMG! I'm SO excited! :P I can't wait for some hilarious moments between the hosts Xiao Zhu. Xiao Gui and Wonder Girls. :lol: Show Luo aka Xiao Zhu is a hopeless addict of Nobody. he performed it rather unsuccesfully but cutely a few times before. :lol: the most notable one was during the time when Goo Hye Sun & Lee Min Ho were guests on the show.

OMG! I can't wait , I love Show Luo lol It going to be funny. The two boys is really dorky I'm super

excited to see how they going to reacted. They going to be all fanboy on the girls keke :)

Guest Agyness

^

^

Sort of surprised that WFW posted those Pacumong pictures now because

those are really old, taken a few months back and posted here too..or am

I getting confused :huh: ... YooBin the lurker <33

If you've been visiting SunYe's thread then you'd have read the various fan

accounts by this one Taiwanese SUNlight [if you haven't, you should totally

read them!..very cute stuff].

she decided to post a photo she took with sunye! apparently, it was sunye who took the shot and she even told the fan that she was good at taking selca shots. look at what happen...

cr; i5205u0

and cr; ricecakey for translations

10041619415988e2a917dea.jpg

SunYe is definitely does not take good selca shots as she claims!. Lovable dork :wub:

Guest qoxie

Time-zone converter, if anyone needs help with this weekend's WG chat:-

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

1. Click on the 'Use The Following Date/Time' button (the second one).

2. Change the date to April 17th, 2010,

3. Change the time to 7:00 & click on 'P.M.' radio button (the middle one).

4. Scroll to PST8PDT in the 'From Time Zone' menu box.

5. Scroll to your city in the 'To Time Zone:' menu box.

6. Click the 'Convert Time Now' button.

- - - - - - - -

Wow, that MTV Facebook notice says the April 22 'MTV Crazy Over J-pop & K-pop' show will start shooting at 5pm.

Looks like WG won't have time to stay back & mingle with the Taiwan WFs at the '100% Entertainment' recording (which begins at 2pm.)

At least they shall have a free night as a trade-off.

The rest of the FB message is immaterial, so I won't translate them.

- - - - - - - -

The wondergirls.com.tw fan site announced that the registration of their 50 places for the 100% Entertainment show has been filled.

Not sure if it's the entire audience, or just their allocation.

Source (in Chinese): http://www.wondergirls.com.tw/bbs/bbs/view...ad.php?tid=1687

EDIT: One of their other threads mentioned it's their allocation: http://www.wondergirls.com.tw/bbs/bbs/view...ad.php?tid=1590

Apparently, Universal Music Taiwan has mobilized them & another portal 韩魂 (KPOPSOUL, kinda like a Sincized Allkpop) to provide the show's audience.

KPOPSOUL itself forewarned that the total WF turnout will be over 100: http://kpopsoulbabe.blogspot.com/2010/04/w...r-girls_16.html

Wondergirls.com.tw said they got only 50 places cuz KPOPSOUL managed to corral "over 90 WFs".

OMG --> 150 WFs on 100% Entertainment!!! WONDER EFFECT!!!

KPOPSOUL also said the event will last from 1pm (earlier start to facilitate roll call, etc.) to around 6pm (Hmmm, WG is due at MTV Taiwan recording by 5pm).

Guest sunmikiwangjang

Tomorrow Live Chat

7:00PM PST/ 10:00PM EST

When leaving questions, dont forget to show your support for LIM.

I am so excited.

Guest dorisawq

OH MAN. This is exciting! They're going to be in 100%Entertainment.

Any ideas when they are going there?

Can't wait for xiao zhu/xiao gui - wonder girls interactions!

And I know there is this section of the variety show whereby the guys will asked the girls (guests of the show) to choose their fave guy (out of the 2). I know that Boys over flowers female lead was asked to do that. I wonder which guy the girls will choose. Hahahaha.

Guest qoxie

^

The site says it opens for registration every 2nd day of the month. (i.e. Sunmi Day.)

I did mine back when they "opened house" during weekends & public holidays. The webmaster mentioned something about not being free 24/7 then.

But I've emigrated to Baidu since WGCN switched servers & the page-loading time took forever.

Even now, the login page fails on me.

- - - - - - - -

EZpeer (Taiwan music download portal) & Pluck (Taiwan social-networking site) co-organize a Facebook contest in which 2 winners get VIP passes to WG's press conference when they hit town:-

Source (in Chinese): http://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&a...id=127438454366

- - - - - - - -

Nice video collage of the new maknae.

It contains a segment of Lim doing a sexy dance onstage which I have not seen before.

Wonder Girls - Hae Lim (Hye Rim Woo) the new WG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiBRo1mbrcA...player_embedded

- - - - - - - -

WG's upcoming trip was featured in a Taiwan newspaper this past week. (If correct, it was Apple Daily.)

The article title translates as "5 girls enjoy 6 make-up artists"

The lead paragraph (in orange) said the 6th is a well-known senior make-up artist.

Also in the same passage, it revealed WG's entourage to comprise "more than 13 people."

Source: loveyeeun @ WG Taiwan

- - - - - - - -

Taiwan's HITO (Hit FM) radio station is also conducting a SMS texting contest involving WG.

Chosen winning entries get signed albums at, I believe, the meet-&-greet session.

http://www.hitoradio.com/event/05a_3.php?p...t=0&id=5532

Guest vietboi_tuan

I love how YooBin always creep into others photos.

She is so adorable! More YooBin please!!!

If everyone ready for tomorrow?

Archived