Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, WG are coming back really soon, is it possible to have a sub-forum before their comeback??? Please we need to make the fanclub +5000members! We only need 400 Wonderfuls to join the fanclub an we'll reach the 5000members!

PLEASE WONDERFULS, IF YOU STILL DIDN'T JOIN WONDERGIRLS SOOMPI FANCLUB, JOIN IT RIGHT NOW!!!

THANKS!!!

We have almost 3threads but no sub-forum, don't you think it's unfair?

So please, join the fanclub!!!

I wrote this on Fantastic, and I want to share it here too, Wonderfuls please read it =)

IMPORTANT: Wonderfuls, just some things you need to know before WG release their 1st teaser!

1) DO NOT re-upload the teaser. Please, just no... WG have an official channel with best quality and all rights! We need to focus on the official teaser from the official channel ONLY. So NO re-uploads, it's really useless too.

2) We need to make a lot of views for the teaser (so more people will anticipate WG's comeback). How to make more views? Create a playlist (on Youtube) and add the teaser video many times in the playlist (like 10times), don't add any other video to the playlist (only the teaser!) and then all you have to do is to play the playlist and the views will increase =)

3) Avoid fanwars in the comment sections! Let's not spoil the video... If you see anyone comparing WG to another group or bashing WG (or a member of WG), keep calm, and give a calm answer. You can try to prove the hater that he's wrong (usually sending a PM is better than using the comments section) but don't start a fanwar, and most important, if you see *** fan from *** group bashing our girls, don't start bashing *** group. It only makes more problems and a bad image to WG (we're more mature than this right?).

Finally, HAVE FUN!!! SPAZZ!!! =D

Guest gossipLight911

HELP ME, I AM SWEATING!!!!!!!

I CAN'T...CAN'T CAN'T..WAIT ANY LONGER!!!

XD.

IF U ALL MUST KNOW, MY HEART IS POUNDING LOUDLY RIGHT NOW! wub.gif

Guest gossipLight911

Gosh, guys, I'm trembling right now.!!!!!!

Can't wait!!!

hahaha xD

Anyway, here's a fanmade video teaser that I just saw.

What I love bout this, is how it shows Wonder Girls' winning in music shows!!!

Check out out here ^^

Guest aloversrendezvous

The waiting process is the hardest part now. Ahaha. T_T

I don't know if this was ever shared, but I really liked wonderfulwondergirls' edit/gif. It almost looks like a real teaser! :D

tumblr_ltrg37su1E1qco1zjo1_r5_500.gif

credit: wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr.com

Guest songbird86

112 users reading this thread... what is everyone waiting for? It must be really important. l.o.l

I kid, I joke. It's about half an hour til we get our first sneak peak of history in the making. What are you guys doing to pass the time? I'm painting my nails so I don't chew them out of nervousness.

Guest gossipLight911

^ Me? I'm eating loads of sweets right now to calm my nerves.. hahaha..

I might get fat TT__TT.

152 Wonderfuls, why don't you post?? :)

And please JOIN THE WONDER GIRLS OFFICIAL FAN CLUB HERE AT SOOMPI. CLICK ME.

I'm staying up for the teasers. Not long now! :) 

Also, I have some information on what we thought was voting for the GDAs. It turns out that voting is not related to the GDAs and there is another voting system for that, which does not include Wonder Girls, because they have been active this year. 

The Kpop wave site has specifically put up a notice saying that their current voting has NOTHING to do with GDA. I PROMISE that when the GDA vote begins, it will say “Golden Disk Popularity Award Voting” on it at the top.

credit: inspiritelf4ever @ tumblr

Archived