Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest tnamphel

If you haven't seen Strong Heart the person below has uploaded the whole episode.

Strong Heart 112911

cr. smilion

Enjoy

On the preview they show Sunye singing...but i didn't find it in the episode..did they cut it or am i missing it?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hrmmmhum

I don't really have anything new right now

But I wanted to say that I really appreciate how they split up the lines in their songs :]

I'm pretty sure everyone has a part in the chorus of Me, In, which you don't often see in WG's title songs, let alone non-WG group songs.

Like this:

I see you once, twice, and I keep on missing you

^ SunYe (maybe YeEun) ---^YeEun

Boy I wanna nana nanana don’t you wanna nanana na

^Yubin (maybe Lim?)----------^Yubin

I miss you and I want to hug you and I wanna make you only mine

^SunYe-------------------------------------------^Sohee

Boy I wanna nana nanana don’t you wanna nanana na

^Yubin (maybe Lim?)----------^Yubin

na nana nana nana nanana

nananana nana nanana

na nana nana nana nanana

nananana nana nanana

^Lim

This picture has been posted before, but I just wanted to point out that Sohee's feet are not touching the floor here xD

tumblr_lv9am3KJlm1qco1zjo1_500.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong, but her heel would be touching its reflection if it was on the ground.

It looks like Sohee's flying~ like an angel~ hahahah

Guest girls2girls

^^

Wonder Girls's Sohee was flying... 0.o lol

If you haven't seen Strong Heart the person below has uploaded the whole episode.

Strong Heart 112911

cr. smilion

Enjoy

On the preview they show Sunye singing...but i didn't find it in the episode..did they cut it or am i missing it?

i cannot watch it, it has been blocked in my country but anyways thanks for sharing the link though

does anyone know what their schedule for today?

^

^

Tudou has a copy of the full Strong Heart Part 2 episode here (unsubbed): 

http://www.tudou.com...ew/EppIRNPHPYA/

According to their schedule, WG will film the last of their variety show appearances today (unless they announce a new round of TV activities).

1. KBS Story Show Do Dream 이야기쇼 두드림 http://www.kbs.co.kr.../enter/dodream/

(airs on Saturdays, 10:05pm KST) 

2. MBC Every1 Weekly Idol 주간 아이돌 http://www.mbcplus.com/weekidol

(airs Saturdays 2pm, Mondays 3:30pm, Thursdays 7:30pm but mbcplus.com also lists repeats at other time slots) 

I stumbled upon a new WG activity when surfing around. The girls are tentatively listed to appear on the new MBN network's "Show! K-music" program (one of the 4 new Jongpyeon channels), according to this notice for interested audience attendees.

『 Show! K music 녹화 안내 』

⚫녹화장소 : 하남문화예술회관 검단홀 (대극장)

⚫녹화일시 : 2011년 12월 6일(화) 오후 7시부터~

(1회 녹화가 끝나면 2회 녹화가 이어집니다.) 

⚫관객입장 : 오후 6시 30분부터. 선착순 입장

⚫MC : 성준+스페셜MC 

⚫출연자 : 원더걸스, 티아라, 아이유, 인피니트, 김조한, 노라조 등

*출연자는 사정에 의해 변경될 수 있습니다.*

Source: http://mbn.mk.co.kr/...=1000004&page=1

Google translation for the colored parts:

"Show! K music Recording Guide "

⚫ Recording Location: Hanam Art Center (Main Hall)

⚫ Recording Date: Tue, Dec 6th, 2011 at 7:00 PM ~

⚫ MC: Sung Joon + Special MC(?)

⚫ Performers: Wonder Girls, Tiara, IU, Infinite, Kim Jo Han, Norazo, etc.

* Performers are subject to change depending on the situation .*

Guest rainbow_smile

Come on Wonderfuls, we have to keep voting for Wonder Girls, and streaming! ON GOLDEN DISC AWARDS ESPECIALLY! Wonder girls has fallen on 8th.. they were originally 5th :(!!!

Has Yubina_dotcom translated this? Yoobin was one of the celebrities quoted in an article about Yonhap News Agency's 'News Y' cable channel (also launching this week). There were also messages from Nichkhun & TVXQ Max Changmin, amongst others.

원더걸스 유빈(23)도 "해외 네트워크가 탄탄한 '뉴스 Y'에서 세계 곳곳의 소식을 생생하게 접할 수 있다니 설레네요. 미국에서 활동 중인 원더걸스를 비롯해 해외로 뻗어나간 K팝 소식을 특히 많이 다뤄주길 기대합니다. 그러면 이제 지구촌 소식은 채널 23으로 통하겠네요. 감동적인 뉴스로 사랑받는 채널이 되길 원더걸스 멤버들이 기원합니다"고 말했다.

Source: http://news.naver.co...&aid=0005396748

- - - - - - -

EDIT: Saw one of the Chinese articles about Strong Heart. It quoted Yoobin telling an anecdote about how she went holidaying with LIM to get to know her. They went jet-skiing together, but Yoobin lost her during a ski run & became worried. They turned back to look for her & LIM surfaced with her face bloodied. (The show participants gasped on hearing this.) Lim said her instructor drove too fast, then suddenly stopped & her face hit the engine. She thought she had broken her nose -- she heard a breaking sound -- & wondered if she needed plastic surgery. She then said self-effacingly that she didn't like her nose anyway (which made everyone laugh).

Guest freakloverxx

Malaysian Wonderfuls..

167811_492366251168_110946776168_6020180_7426461_n.jpg

cr:GempakStarz@facebook

LOL.this strip is basically about Wonder Girls unite both the football opponents because they are Wonderfuls.

Guest littlechocolate

hi wonderful.

anyone knows how to watch the latest episode of strong heart? most of the videos uploads in youtube has been removed.

anyone got any new links?

Guest wonderful ♡

Be My Baby rank #1 for the highest ringtone sales in Korea.

428NS.jpg

Credit:  cr : 에디 @ WGW, Wonderfuls Cafe @ facebook

---

WG with Defconn shooting for MBC Every1 Idol (30/11/11)

vhWYf.jpg

ePVd7.jpg

Credit: bestIdolone + defconn1 @ twitter

Guest loveeeWG

Wonderfuls Cafè

quote : qoxie@soompi

Saw one of the Chinese articles about Strong Heart. It quoted Yoobin telling an anecdote about how she went holidaying with LIM to get to know her. They went jet-skiing together, but Yoobin lost her during a ski run & became worried. They turned back to look for her & LIM surfaced with her face bloodied. (The show participants gasped on hearing this.) Lim said her instructor drove too fast, then suddenly stopped & her face hit the engine. She thought she had broken her nose -- she heard a breaking sound -- & wondered if she needed plastic surgery. She then said self-effacingly that she didn't like her nose anyway (which made everyone laugh).

HyeLim is soooooooo 4D no.2!!! hahahahahaha.. 4D no.1, we'll wait for you ^^ ♥

Credit WonderFulsCafe

HAHA! this made me LOL-ed. But its heart warming to hear that yub and lim went on a holiday to get closer!!!

Poor Lim :tears:

affrgqtcaaeqewi.jpg

WG will reveal 'K-Food Party' MV on 5th December through youtube. It is an English song that aim to promote k-food.

Credit :

@IamGYen

I think it's the "no confirmed" event planned on the 5th. So, i guess no Me, In MV (IMO).

Guest UncleSam

@qoxie posts

원더걸스 유빈(23)도 "해외 네트워크가 탄탄한 '뉴스 Y'에서 세계 곳곳의 소식을 생생하게 접할 수 있다니 설레네요. 미국에서 활동 중인 원더걸스를 비롯해 해외로 뻗어나간 K팝 소식을 특히 많이 다뤄주길 기대합니다. 그러면 이제 지구촌 소식은 채널 23으로 통하겠네요. 감동적인 뉴스로 사랑받는 채널이 되길 원더걸스 멤버들이 기원합니다"고 말했다.

WG Yubin(23) said, "It is good to hear we can have global real time news from 'News Y' which has the strong oversea network. We hope the network will take the special emphasis on internationally expanding K-pop news including WG who is currently active in US. So, we will get the global news through Channel 23. All the WG members hope the channel would be popular with heart moving stories."

Source: http://news.naver.co...&aid=0005396748

28mpc9z.jpg

<div align="center">More on KFood Song:

Cr: sunyebaidu @twitter

[Trans] Wonder Girls' latest song "Be My Baby" recently topped Korea  music charts. They will be revealing the theme song for Korean  Agricultural Food Export, titled "K-Food party", on 5 December.

"K-Food Party" will be released through JYPE's official youtube channel  and will have a simple melody and heavy electro-beats. To ensure optimal  promotion of the song worldwide, the lyrics are written entirely in  English.

According to an insider, "this song is different from other songs  related to government-initiated events - there will be greater emphasis  on the artistes and we believe it will be well-liked by all".

"K-Food Party" describes Wonder Girls' passion for Korean agricultural  produce. The theme song highlighted Korea's fresh healthy agricultural  produce perfectly, and at the same time, able to showcase Wonder Girls'  distinct colors. "K-Food Party" was specially created for overseas  promotional purposes and edited by JYPE US. The MV for the theme song  was done using latest editing technology and fans will be able to see  lively and innocent charm of the Wonder Girls.

(Source: 网易娱乐)                                                

EDIT:

Wonder Girls Sohee's Hilarious Solo Dance While Ye Eun Falls on Stage   

cr:Soompi

00a61f08522688f93a327240f11dceb3_large.jpg

Wonder Girls Sohee's Hilarious Solo Dance While Ye Eun Falls on Stage

Wonder Girls’ Sohee shared an interesting story of her doing a solo dance while member Ye Eun fell on stage.

On November 29, SBS "Strong Heart" featured the stories of many celebrities and singers such as Wonder Girls, Song Dae Kwan, Jang Jae In, Kim Jung Nam, Hwang Hye Young, Sa Hee, Kim Won Hyo, and Byun Gi Soo.

In this episode, Wonder Girl’s maknae Hyerim talked about a time when the Wonder Girls were performing at the United States, and Ye Eun fell. Hyerim said, “Ye Eun unni fell during the dancing part, but she was sitting down dazed out. I was really surprised and scared, so I went to her with the other members to help her stand up. However, So Hee didn’t know about it and she was dancing alone really hard.” After she said that, the audience burst in to tears of laughter.

4d95ba5e35990d40bf01b82edb722980_large.jpg

Ye Eun continued, “I get a really bad jetlag! I was really tired from the tightly scheduled tour. I was in the worst condition ever, and I made a mistake. I felt sad and hurt.” She also added that she never made a mistake while singing "Nobody," and that when she fell, everything around her was going by in slow motion.

The show played the video of the performance too. In the video, all the rest of Wonder Girls except Sohee went to Ye Eun. However, So Hee was dancing alone so enthusiastically. The audience choked with laughter once again when the clip was revealed.

Sohee then covered her embarrassed face and said, “I usually have really bad hearing so I must have not heard her…!”

Also from this episode, Sohee talked about the time when she signed for a fan named "Ung Dung ee" (means Butt in Korean).

35090361cd876072970fe43cfe1b94ae_large.jpg

Sohee continued on with, "I think I have ear problems, seriously! At the fan signing, a fan was telling me her name over and over, but I could not really understand her. I kept hearing it as 'Ung Dung ee!'"

She laughed and said, "I thought it was really weird, but I ended up signing 'To. Ung Dung ee..'"

She later found out that the fan's name was Un Kyung ee. That fan decided to post the hilarious picture online, garnering laugh from the audience.

The video featured on Strong Heart of Ye Eun falling and Sohee still dancing

http://youtu.be/ISW-UevB18Y

More Be My Baby for the Dance Contest : ^^

Wonder Girls (원더걸스) - Be My Baby Cover Dance Contest by Irony  

http://youtu.be/g0cSjJ5ugI8

Kaotsun's version of BMBB

More Strong Heart news! (I tried to put that in my previous post but it was cut out T.T)

[Recap] Wonder Girls' Sunye Talks More about  Boyfriend, Sohee and Mysterious Hallyu Star, Lee Bon and Turbo's Return,  and More on “Strong Heart"   

cr:Soompi

screen02.pngscreen01.png

THIS IS BAD! Be My Baby is #4 in Melon's hourly chart and #8 in Melon's daily chart!Keep on streaming WFs!!! THE GIRLS DESERVE IT! WE ONLY NEED 5 MORE #1 ON MELON TO SET A NEW RECORD!

Archived