Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

I thought we were going to ignore these posts. I don't think including that 'Note' in every post is a good idea. I think we all get the idea. Moderators already know about this user but are not going to be do anything about it, so I'd say just leave them alone. Whenever you see something you don't like, skip it. If this continues, we would be lucky to see our thread still open. 

.... Back onto topic of our girls. 

Yeeun is so cute here! 

tumblr_lvdrnoOW541qakljco1_500.gif

tumblr_lvdrnoOW541qakljco2_500.gif

credit wgworld @ tumblr

tumblr_lvdii1ba9N1qed4pgo1_500.gif

tumblr_lvdii1ba9N1qed4pgo2_500.gif

credit twixjunho @ tumblr

tumblr_lvdkyyn6HJ1qbx4wqo1_r1_500.gif

credit takeonmyheart @ tumblr

tumblr_lvdimaDndU1r17tgzo1_500.gif

credit wuyong @ tumblr

JYPnation Twitter Conversation

TAEC: Today’s harvest!! Went to Coex and bought Kim Dongryul sunbaenim’s album, the Wonder Girls album (Received a Wonder Girls Poster kekeke), 1 memory card, charger, and training pants… Now practice time!! Ps I should get Wonder Girls autographs.. Ps2 Now my room has a bed, a fridge, and a Wonder Girls poster?

YEEUN: @TAEC kekeke We’ll give you one, why did you buy it~ ^^kekeke

SEULONG: @YEEUN, TAEC Give me one too!!!!

TAEC: @SEULONG, YEEUN Excuse me, we have to buy the album, it comes with a poster, don’t give it out for free

SEULONG: @TAEC, YEEUN Excuse me, are you saying that I should buy Hands Up!?

TAEC: @SEULONG Hyung, you never received the Hands Up album?? We divided it all though??

SEULONG: @TAEC I didn’t receive it!!!!!!!

SEULONG: @TAEC Where is mine ㅜㅠ ㅠㅠ

JINWOON: @TAEC I didn’t receive it!!!!!!!

TAEC: @JINWOON Please contact jype in regards all of this~ I don’t know anything

KWON: @TAEC I got one kikikikik…Taeyeonie hyong wrote “mental mentor” on it

Credit: w2dtranslations, 2pmalways

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like someone said : don't take the bait guys.

I understand your feelings but the best way to respond it's to ignore.

Even if there is some "negative opinion", there's much more positive ones. So don't worry too much.

We can't be sure about the time the girls are going to promote their album. We should focus only on the girls IMO. They are much more "reachable" now than when they're in the States. So we should just enjoy the time being.

Anyway, don't forget the 2nd part of Strong Heart tonight ;)

Wonder Girls Sun Ye, “I Wanted to Die”

It looks like Wonder Girls Sun Ye is a headline making machine! Last week on the November 22 episode of “Strong Heart,” she revealed that she was in a relationship, and this week she stated that she wanted to die and made a very bad mistake while she was as trainee.

Sun Ye was discovered in elementary school through SBS’ “JYP’s Elite Training Project,” and she said that “during my long trainee days I hit puberty.”

She continued her story, “When I had been a trainee for about 4 years there was an incident where I had a breakdown. I shouldn’t have done that, but I did it because I wanted to die.”

Sun Ye appeared in “JYP’s Elite Training Project” in 2001 when she was only in 6th grade. There she was picked up as a JYP Entertainment trainee good at singing. After six years she debuted as a Wonder Girls member in February, 2007.

Sun Ye’s surprising confession will be revealed on the episode of Strong Heart that will air on November 29.

jbarky is a senior editor for soompi.com. You can email him at barkjason@soompi.com, or follow his twitter.com feed at @jjbarky

cr.soompi

Guest TheArchangel

Wonder Girls’ Hyerim: ‘I wanted to debut with miss A’

by Phenom

Wonder Girls‘ Hyerim confessed that she had no clue that she would join the Wonder Girls.

Hyerim and her groupmates guested on the upcoming broadcast of SBS’s ‘Strong Heart‘, where they shared stories from their career.

During the recording, Hyerim revealed, “Before debuting, I promoted for a while in China under the name ‘Sisters’ with miss A‘s Jia and Fei unnie. Even when I was in discussion with my boss, J.Y. Park, I told him that I wanted to debut with my unnie’s, so I had no clue that I would join the Wonder Girls.”

After ex-member Sunmi decided to pursue her college education in the beginning of last year, Hyerim was chosen to join as a new member of the group.

Be sure to catch the complete story, which will be broadcast on the November 29th episode of ‘Strong Heart’.

Credits:

allkpop

Guest vietboi_tuan

Strong Heart is bringing out so much information about the girls.

I love it!

I'm so tire of the girls being ask the same question about the

U.S and their time there. Also questions about other girl groups

and how they feel...

The Strong Heart questions are so much more interesting.

Guest HoneysuckleRose

Why does Lim insist on pretending as if she didn't have a choice on whether she joined WG or not?

Pretty sure seeing that she is underage she needed to sign a contract (her and her PARENTS) - if she didn't want to be in WG she could have just not signed it. She really needs to stop pretending like it was something forced upon her because she is just making JYP look crazy when she talks like that. :blink:

It's as simple as this, they came to you with an option to join WG, you took said option, no biggie.

Alot of people would rather not work their way up, I know I wouldn't given the option to join an already popular group. :lol:

@honeysucklerose, emm no not from bloggers :lol: . look at the news from qoxie

physical sales don't equal to great artists.. take suju, they sold so much but they're not that popular and well respected in SK  ;) . so don't be discouraged when WG can't sold much, they achieve something in many other ways too, let's cherish that  :wub:

*btw we're gonna reach 2000 pages soon! yayy for the 3rd threadd!! at least this friendly conv. helps so much to reach 2000 pages. hurrayy

Oh Korean critics, and for 'popular music' at that.

That whole list was sort of embarassing before I read that it was for popular albums to be honest, we all know these idol groups/singers are not exactly producing quality work compared to the MANY Korean artist who don't make these list, I mean really.

But thank God, it's just "popular music" not "quality music."

And yes of course their album is popular.

Not as popular as other groups that debut alongside WG though, many of which have alredy passed the 100k mark in their career, and are huge successes either in Korea, or Japan.

Guest i.said.goodbye

Hearing Sunye say "I wanted to die" is honestly like a slap in the face. She's always so brave and puts on a smiling front but deep inside she's had so much trials tribulations in her short young life. I really hope she knows how much wonderfuls love, cherish and support her. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her and the 5 other special girls.

On the other hand, I'm not surprised Lim wanted to debut with Miss A. It would be hard when you've trained with someone for 2-3 years and then all of a sudden be asked to join an already established group with a million fans all around the world. But I thinks she's doing a great job, she still has a long way to go but she's getting better and better!

Sunye, Lim, Sohee, Yeeun & Yubin FIGHTING!

Stay strong our lovely WG's!

Wonderfuls love you! :wub:

Edit: Are wonder girls attending MAMA?

What time is strong heart today?

Guest tikamicizia

it's an honor to be compared with BEG,, beg is absolutely more in quality than popular. yayy for WG and BEG taking no.1 in album critic..

what time does strong heart start guys?

Guest happy go lucky

@archangel, I understand your feelings and frustration and your new signature may prompt some wonderfuls to report. I myself will respect your decision but I will not advertise it to others. The moderators are aware and has advised us to ignore.. so I shall take that advice. Notice I never reply to any honeybunny posts? I just enjoy talking behind his/her back. LOL. He/she may reply to this post, by all means and I will respect the moderators and IGNORE.

Thank you for posting this - took the words right out of my mouth. Please don't just report anything, by doing so you have already lost to what you are considering to be a "troll" and are only spamming the mods with unnecessary reports. It is not helping anyone, and to be honest it is becoming quite frustrating. Unless you sincerely believe a post is breaking the rules, then do not report it; most of the reported posts so far have been merely because certain members disagree with a particular view.

We are watching the thread closely, and have been for days. We are here, and we are taking action where and when it is necessary. Please be mature about it and learn to ignore opinions you disagree with if you feel uncomfortable about getting into a debate.

This is the last time I will post a non-WG related post in this thread, I apologise about breaking up the flow, but it had to be said.

Guest crazycindaye

LOL I will happily listen and ignore:) Thank You Wonderfuls. Wonderfuls I guess we should or just ignore what we don;t like and move on cheering on the wonder girls. SUPER HAPPY THAT I GOT THEIR LIMITED EDITION ALBUM TODAY! THE POSTER WAS SO FREAKIN PRETTY!!!

ANYWAYS OMG SUnye! No Wonder she always happy now!

Let's move on and forget about negative comments, it's their opinion so meh. WONDERFULS does anyone have Yoobin and Lim rao at the Sketchbook event ? Like fancams?

Guest HoneysuckleRose

Thank you for posting this - took the words right out of my mouth. Please don't just report anything, by doing so you have already lost to what you are considering to be a "troll" and are only spamming the mods with unnecessary reports. It is not helping anyone, and to be honest it is becoming quite frustrating. Unless you sincerely believe a post is breaking the rules, then do not report it; most of the reported posts so far have been merely because certain members disagree with a particular view.

We are watching the thread closely, and have been for days. We are here, and we are taking action where and when it is necessary. Please be mature about it and learn to ignore opinions you disagree with if you feel uncomfortable about getting into a debate.

This is the last time I will post a non-WG related post in this thread, I apologise about breaking up the flow, but it had to be said.

I don't understand why watch the thread closely when I haven't made on single post insulting a member or the group? lol

It's just so silly that some mods give into fans crying. Trust me if I wanted to bash them I wouldn't stick around or care what the mods said/did about it. I'd just bash them, spam, and leave. lol

It's amazing how many here have replied to me with personal insults, threats, and what has turned into borderline harassment yet I haven't reported it, and if you guys were 'watching the thread' wouldn't some of those constantly insulting post be against the rules?

But then again having a mod remove post and then admit that nothing breaking the rules was in those post.......lol....:lol:

Guess what to all those spamming the mods?

1. You spamming them sadly isn't going to make WG sound any better live, it's not going to make their sales less amusing, and it's not going to make them any more popular than other groups in Korea. lol So you might as well get over it. :)

2. You simply are not going to *make* me bash Wonder girls or personally insult anyone here because like SunYe I believe in God and know better than to stoop to such a level to get a point across. =)

What's amusing if I would be so much more pleasant in my replies if they were met with responses that actually make you guys appear as if you know how to debate something you disagree with, rather than argue.

But then again this is the same thread with people that the mods ALLOWED to RUN OFF and ATTACK with insults because they didn't like SunYe's hair in one picture, I mean WOW. Insane. lol :crazy:

Anyhow seeing as you've guys have proved to me that you don't know how to accept others opinions even when presented in a polite, objective manner, and would rather attack people including fellow fans (over a hairstyle lol) I think I've made my original point.

I'll just not post here anymore, instead when I see any other groups name brought up here in an insulting manner, I will just report them to certain mods personally, the ones that will actually do something about it. :)

Take care and GOD BLESS many of you~ you need it.

^_^

Strong Heart's on tonight.. I'll probably watch it tomorrow.

Sunye's really opening up on a lot, gonna see what she's got to say especially after seeing this.

On another note..I still haven't seen any fancams of their 'Love the way you lie' cover...if they really even did one lol.

Oh yeah and check out these 'Be my Baby' Covers by Worldwide Wonderfuls:

Thailand, 'Wonder Queen'

Wonder Girls (원더걸스) - Be My Baby Cover Dance Contest

cr. pkmitl3000

Russia, 'Tiramisu'

Wonder Girls - Be My baby Dance Contest by Tiramisu

cr. fullhpetrol

Hearing Sunye say "I wanted to die" is honestly like a slap in the face. She's always so brave and puts on a smiling front but deep inside she's had so much trials tribulations in her short young life. I really hope she knows how much wonderfuls love, cherish and support her. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her and the 5 other special girls.

On the other hand, I'm not surprised Lim wanted to debut with Miss A. It would be hard when you've trained with someone for 2-3 years and then all of a sudden be asked to join an already established group with a million fans all around the world. But I thinks she's doing a great job, she still has a long way to go but she's getting better and better!

Sunye, Lim, Sohee, Yeeun & Yubin FIGHTING!

Stay strong our lovely WG's!

Wonderfuls love you! :wub:

Edit: Are wonder girls attending MAMA?

What time is strong heart today?

No they don't unfortunately, they have other schedule in Korea.

Strong Heart air at 11:05pm (or 11:35 i don't remember exactly) KST

Guest crazycindaye

LOL SOMEONE IS TRYING HARD :) CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME FANCAMS OF WONDER GIRLS ENCORE AT MUSIC BANK WITH SNSD AND THE ONE WHERE YOOBIN DID THE RAP COVER PLEASE AT SKETCH BOOK.

Does anyone know if they will have an MV for Me in or not ?

IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE :)

LOL Teen Top and Wonder Girls Cute. Did they get the girls gifts?

Many fans said they did do the cover but KBS cut it out so now idk ! And what are teh girls planning to do in December? Their promotions finish at the end of NOV?

Guest happy go lucky

I don't understand why watch the thread closely when I haven't made on single post insulting a member or the group? lol

It's just so silly that some mods give into fans crying. Trust me if I wanted to bash them I wouldn't stick around or care what the mods said/did about it. I'd just bash them, spam, and leave. lol

It's amazing how many here have replied to me with personal insults, threats, and what has turned into borderline harassment yet I haven't reported it, and if you guys were 'watching the thread' wouldn't some of those constantly insulting post be against the rules?

But then again having a mod remove post and then admit that nothing breaking the rules was in those post.......lol....:lol:

Guess what to all those spamming the mods?

1. You spamming them sadly isn't going to make WG sound any better live, it's not going to make their sales less amusing, and it's not going to make them any more popular than other groups in Korea. lol So you might as well get over it. :)

2. You simply are not going to *make* me bash Wonder girls or personally insult anyone here because like SunYe I believe in God and know better than to stoop to such a level to get a point across. =)

What's amusing if I would be so much more pleasant in my replies if they were met with responses that actually make you guys appear as if you know how to debate something you disagree with, rather than argue.

But then again this is the same thread with people that the mods ALLOWED to RUN OFF and ATTACK with insults because they didn't like SunYe's hair in one picture, I mean WOW. Insane. lol :crazy:

Anyhow seeing as you've guys have proved to me that you don't know how to accept others opinions even when presented in a polite, objective manner, and would rather attack people including fellow fans (over a hairstyle lol) I think I've made my original point.

I'll just not post here anymore, instead when I see any other groups name brought up here in an insulting manner, I will just report them to certain mods personally, the ones that will actually do something about it. :)

Take care and GOD BLESS many of you~ you need it.

^_^

Eating my words since I said my last post was my last non-related to WG but... no, all posts removed have been irrelevant to the topic. I didn't say you haven't broken any rules (or that anyone else hasn't), maybe you noticed your warning level went up. Given that we have been pretty light on dictating the rules so far, I wouldn't try get too smart about it. We can be a lot harder if we want.

The posts that you find insulting are of the exact same magnitude that yours are.

Let's leave this here before we annoy someone a lot harsher than I...

Guest wendysmark

Today's Strong Heart is interesting!

1) Sohee will reveal about a Kpop idol who kept staring at her when she is in the gym (I think). And how she pretended not to see Yeeun falling down and continue to dance.

2) Lim talking about how she had thought she will be joining Miss A

3) Sunye and her suicidal thoughts during trainee days. One article also said that she was the one who first confess her love to her boyfriend.

Guest crazycindaye

Thank You Moderator Happy Go Lucky. I Really Thank You :)

Can't wait to watch strong heart and does anyone know if the girls will appear in any other variety shows.

Guest Hellen_th

Thank you so much MOD. I really appreciate. ^__^

I don't really post here but have been reading all along. Some people can be so rude and they don't even know it. Hope she's gone once and for all. lol

Archived