Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest lami201

And? lol  Wonder girls fans, in this very thread, were making bulk orders aswell to gives the sales a boost.

What's amusing is you guys seem to have some massive reading comprehension issues, I never said any of the things you were doing to help them win were BAD.

Read this again.

Before you fans continue to cry over my post, instead of actually read it, I suggest....actually reading it.

honey you are wasting your time !

you thought about joining this fanclub

and because of some odd reasons you wont !

now your fighting with others

and it i seem like you wont stop

so why bothering us !

or telling us that we are some crazy fans

who cant tell the difference between right and wrong :)

i ll say it again :D you are wasting your precious time !

-----------

lets focus on wonder girls !!!

billboard <333 :D

no.5 this is really great ;D

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, please be mannerful like a wonderful ^_^

HoneysuckleRose has just expressed his/her opinion, we can agree or disagree but it's no use to be rude. :)

Guest wonder-ful

To cry over your post??? Who do you think you are?! I think you're a stupid troll that's why I'm answering to you. Your comment makes me laugh, not cry LOL

LOL you don't have to be upset.

Also I never said because of the sore losers, and bitter "fans" comments here ruining the entire thread I didn't like WG.

You international fans are of little importance in general.

Also your 'obsessed fan' comment is ironic since you seem incapable of knowing the difference between criticism, bashing, and a simple opinion.

That is what divides obsessive fans from people who can simply enjoy a good show.

sore losers? Really? It's funny how you missed all the posts saying we should move on, accept that they lost, and think about next week. Did you ignore them purposely?

If we are of so little importance to you why do you bother coming here and giving us lessons. We're not interested by what a non fan like you is thinking. We don't care about you. I know the difference between criticism, a simple opinion and bashing and you are clearly bashing dumb*ss.

if you guys are going to cry "corruption" and such every time they don't win something you are going to be doing ALOT of crying when their TV movie comes out and the ratings aren't so amazing.

For your information, this is bashing.

Anyway now we know your (useless) point of view so you can get the richard simmons out of here and get a life now right? You're not a fan and you're spamming our thread.

I don't know why you joined either. It looks like there's tattle tale around the forum but i don't see how we're in the wrong when there's someone thats obviously asking for argument. And insulting others is just low, considering how English may not be everyone's first language. 

Strong Heart airs tomorrow. 

tumblr_lv12dp0RaJ1qd2tiuo1_500.gif

tumblr_lv12dp0RaJ1qd2tiuo2_r2_500.gif

tumblr_lv11gc54eG1qd2tiuo1_r1_500.gif

^ what a beautiful lady~

credit: wejustburnit

Guest nambo07

Lets not ask other fans to leave just because they have differing opinions..the least WG needs right now are quarreling fans...we already lost some members the last time there was an arguement here.

Lets not mention other artist too much on this thread when its not directly related to WG, its soompi's rule for one and we should focus on WG's activities while they are actively promoting--fans have waited a long time for their comeback, lets cherish it.

Guest lami201

I don't know why you joined either. It looks like there's tattle tale around the forum but i don't see how we're in the wrong when there's someone thats obviously asking for argument. And insulting others is just low, considering how English may not be everyone's first language. 

Strong Heart airs tomorrow. 

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

^ what a beautiful lady~

credit: wejustburnit

thank you :D

Guest VenusValentine

Lol I can already tell my post were too intelligent apparently for the average kpop fan.

So I will just go back to lurking. I knew there was a reason I never joined this forum before.

I guess SNSD fans don't mind you guys constantly keeping their name in this thread, seeing as it is doing nothing but promoting them. *shrugs* Guess we'll see how the mods feel though.

Honey, please do as you say, be back to lurking, or begone. And i don't care about other group orr fan you mention as well. Also i don't follow or lurking on their thread and states blah blah blah about or fanclub there. I will support our girls when they continue to promote on the states (do you and your fav?)

Also, i read you post and find two opposite statement there =))

please be more organize or be less intelligent then average kpop fan can understand lol (but plz beware that i'm only support WG, but not other kpop groups or artists)

One more thing, i don't care if the movies rating is not great honey; and I'm pretty sure most of American don't care (if you American and you still care, then imo you are very rare xD)

We also prepare for the worst honey, plz don't mind us if we are crying or not lol. Now i'm just happy with refresh BMBB on youtube and listen to our 2YE covers. :wub:

And oh, if my post don't have enough intelligent for you to understand then don't mind it then, love blush.gif

--Edited--

Does anyone know what time strong heart will air ? ^^

And? lol  Wonder girls fans, in this very thread, were making bulk orders aswell to gives the sales a boost.

What's amusing is you guys seem to have some massive reading comprehension issues, I never said any of the things you were doing to help them win were BAD.

Read this again.

Before you fans continue to cry over my post, instead of actually read it, I suggest....actually reading it.

When did I say that you said that doing those things were bad? I can play the semantics game as well. You slipped and generalized. That goes far beyond reading comprehension but comprehension on a general level ;)

Guest wonder-ful

Come on guys there is a difference between being mannerfuls and being weak. She/he bashes WG on their own thread, He/she is not fan and is not just stating her/his opinion. We shouldn't let this pass so easily, we're not that desperate....WG don't deserve this and we as fans shouldn't accept it. I know we're nice...but really? *sighs* well I give up if no one wants to say something, I won't either.

Come on guys there is a difference between being mannerfuls and being weak. She/he bashes WG on their own thread, He/she is not fan and is not just stating her/his opinion. We shouldn't let this pass so easily, we're not that desperate....WG don't deserve this and we as fans shouldn't accept it. I know we're nice...but really? *sighs* well I give up if no one wants to say something, I won't either.

Maybe he was bashing the WG or not, I disagree with him/her too, but i really think there no need to be rude. I know it's because you think that he/she attack the girls but don't act too quickly and if you really want to reply, do it calmly. (i don't know how to express it because i'm french but i'm not giving you an order or something like that ;) )

Like some has said, we should focus on WG and not fight with each other.

Just my thoughts

I don't think that would be necessary as it is obvious that this guy/girl is trolling. The classic "I am not trolling but..." line in the first post gave it away. From now on it would be better to ignore as it will continue to sully this thread.

Guest wonder-ful

Maybe he was bashing the WG or not, I disagree with him/her too, but i really think there no need to be rude. I know it's because you think that he/she attack the girls but don't act too quickly and if you really want to reply, do it calmly. (i don't know how to express it because i'm french but it's not an order or something like that ;) )

Like some has said, we should focus on WG and not fight with each other.

Just my thoughts

I was already too calm with this ******! lol To me, not replying to him/her is like implying that he/she's right. If we say nothing and let an anti come on this thread and bash I feel like all the others antis will think they can do the same because wonderfuls are too nice and they let everyone bash their idols. We're not like that, we're mannerfuls but trolls should know they can't go too far fury.gif but you're right we should focus on WG only.

My my we do attract and then fuel fires in abundance here, don't we?

Anywho, seeing as how things are right now, I just wanted to say that yeah we're at a pretty emotional time wherein we are feeling threatened, and vulnerable seeing how the girls' achievements on the charts aren't being rewarded by a trophy on a music program, because these music shows ARE how SK judges music, and they are all the platform where these artists perform (unlike the nationwide touring that artists here in the United States do), get their name out and expand their fanbase, etc. So to want a validation, in the form of a "weekly award," for the popularity of the artist's music is something the fanclubs want. That's basically a given.

Also, I think (or maybe its just me) that we are kind of heartbroken that South Korea doesn't hold the Wondergirls in the same regard as they once did (we all know who coined the term "Nation's Little Sister" :D ). And also, fanclubs for girl groups weren't as prevalent back then (during the reign of the Wondergirls, forgive shameless fangirling) as they are now, and honestly the girls didn't have any "rivals" per se that would threaten their position in the industry. Things have changed, and we find ourselves in a state of nervousness and apprehension where we want a sort of constant assurance that the Wondergirls are still more than relevant in Kpop now as they were during their previous peak years... Therefore these ceaseless comparisons, and honestly somewhat unfounded claims that another fanclub is out to get us, and that the award is not being given to its deserving recipient. Facts in evidence are that the girls haven't been doing so hot in album sales and new music gets churned out in the Kpop industry at the rate of bunnies reproducing (i want you to giggle a bit, too relieve the seriousness a bit), which obviously creates a greater supply than demand quotient (in a way) and people have a pretty wide pool to choose from. Also, since all fanclubs exist to "support" their artists, it is only fair that each one does everything in its power to do just that and show their love and support for their artists in any way they humanly can; it's just how things are. 

@HoneysuckleRose: There isn't a need to be hostile when faced with immaturity that stems from a deeper feeling of apprehension when all the other party wants is for the people they love to be happy...  We've waited for a long time for this one comeback and maybe what we expect or want isn't "practical" seeing as the girls have lost their once powerful numbers, but we're sad and hurt and need to vent our frustrations, and so long as its done in a kind manner that doesn't attack anyone personally, I don;' see why not! Though it is rather excessive, I agree. Even this shall pass!

So worry not and go forth and sign on as a fanclub member so we can finally get our very own subforum wherein, we assure you we shall waste no time by talking about others being unfair, but shall altogether be giddy with happiness at having our VERY OWN SUBFORUM (GUYS!!!!!!!). Just got to say that this one "generic pop album" is on replay on my ipod, and I got nothing to be ashamed of about the very "generic-ness" of it all. Shrugs. 

That last part was sarcastic. Sorry. 

Honestly, if "Wonder World" falls in the generic category, it must be the f.ucking Emperor of generic-ness.

I must be in a mood for preaching.

I regret nothing :D

Cheers guys,

Patience.

Lets try to be nice, ok?

I was already too calm with this ******! lol To me, not replying to him/her is like implying that he/she's right. If we say nothing and let an anti come on this thread and bash I feel like all the others antis will think they can do the same because wonderfuls are too nice and they let everyone bash their idols. We're not like that, we're mannerfuls but trolls should know they can't go too far fury.gif but you're right we should focus on WG only.

I understand your feelings and why you want to defend the girls but we have to be tough, i'm a wonderful since day one and I read alot of stuff. With the time, you will accept the criticisms more easily and just support the girls despite "the hate".

But it's just my opinion, maybe i'm too old and too peaceful :lol:

We should all move on. They said they're going back to lurking or whatever they said, so let that be. Out of sight, out of mind, let it be like that. We can't let it get to us, because we have enough trouble with other immature people and it's not like its the first person to talk like that.  I don't see why their posts should bring us all down, when we should be happy that Wonder Girls are currently promoting. 

tumblr_lv18cbTorv1r6fq48o1_250.gif tumblr_lv18cbTorv1r6fq48o2_250.gif

tumblr_lv18cbTorv1r6fq48o3_250.gif tumblr_lv18cbTorv1r6fq48o4_250.gif

tumblr_lv183kqqME1r6fq48o1_250.gif tumblr_lv183kqqME1r6fq48o2_400.gif tumblr_lv183kqqME1r6fq48o3_400.gif

tumblr_lv183kqqME1r6fq48o4_400.gif tumblr_lv183kqqME1r6fq48o5_400.gif

credit: onlykpopgirls@tumblr

@honeysucklerose

Let's all be clear here once and for all.Wonderfuls are happy and thrilled because of Wonder Girls comeback.We don't give a mini cooper about this or that fandom.We respect every fandom,hence we support each other when other artists make a comeback.

Now,you don't need to come here trolling and tell us what to do with our time and life.You'll find me offensive and i don't care about it and will not.Thus the fact that i'm addressing you as a troll and a troll only,i don't think any of your arguments and i'm being nice by calling the hate you spreaded here as arguments,are valid or relevant.

In fact,i think you just wanted to do something of your life and were actually bored.Good for you.

I'm not going to play your game,but if i had to say something,you obviously don't know anything about the Wonder Girls.And that's not bad,considering there are nice and friendly Wonderfuls here willing to teach you how to appreciate our fandom and our girls music.

Let me explain myself and start with one very important point : Wonder Girls had their spot,fame,crown secured in Korea from 2007 (Yes,they debuted the same year and only a few months after,they had already become the Nations little sisters and took Korea by storm with only one single,Tell Me) to 2009.They were the QUEENS.Why the hell did they have to leave the country to go to an unknown country where no one (except Wonderfuls and K-pop fans) knew about them.Two words : Dream & Challenge.Why? Because they had already conquered Korea,and all Asia with only THREE HIT SINGLES.Yes.

And why did the other girl groups became successful suddenly?Because Wonder Girls left,that's as simple as that.Do you think Korea would have been flooded with so many girl groups if the Wonder Girls remained there with probably more fame,success,statute and fans than in 2007 and 2009? Don't you think this would have been the easiest road for them,stay at home,where it's all warm and cosy in fear of the outside world and challenges you'd face?

Whatever you say,Wonder Girls know better.They achieved a lot with nothing,and managed to open new doors which were closed to Asian artists,let's be honest,they did the impossible.And they grew up,mature,as people and musically as artists,they've been through an awful lot of things,do you think they care about these awards?They care about their fans,which,by winning the M Countdown trophy made the girls understand that after all they've been through,Wonderfuls were still,and will always be here,no matter what.

Now i hope a moderator will come here and put an end to this trolling.

Guest likeanangel

Well after reading his/her post i've ignored it. Well why would i answer when she/he seems to know everything about us :lol: ...judging a whole fanbase on a couple of posts!!!really????....Just let's him/her play the cheap pseudo-shrink. Anyway WG<3

Archived