Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Those who placed orders in the bulk order, check your emails. I received my invoice today. 

Wow~ Two episodes of Real WG in one day! I'm sure more is to come real soon! ^^ 

San E was in the audience at Mubank's comeback. Cool~ 

Miss A even went for support on MuCore's comeback day. In the video, they took pictures, but they never uploaded? aww...

It was a nice touch having Lim's laugh at the end of episode 1.

Will there be a video of WG dancing BMBB with Son Hoyoung too in the future? I want to see that kkk.

I love JYP Nation's support. :D

The more I see the girls in the BMBB dresses, the more I like them. They look so pretty~ 

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no one has been informed about the bulk order? I actually gave up on the bulk order and already purchase my copy in yesasia yesterday. Kinda got tired of waiting. I wouldn't have gotten frustrated if they at least posted an announcement.

They did post an announcement several days ago. I don't think they have an account here but i'm pretty sure someone reposted the info here. Anyway here it is.

[WonderGirls' 2nd Album Bulk Order]

Hello international fans,

We are happy to inform you that the bulk order for the WonderGirls’ new album will finally be taking place.

Following discussions with the record company, this is how you proceed to order the album from them.

We apologize for the delay. Thank you for patiently waiting.

1. Send an email to synnararecord@gmail.com with the order form listed below.

* Order Form

Email Title : Wonder Girls Fanclub WonderFul CD Bulk Order

Name :

Phone number :

Address :

E-mail address :

Quantity of CD :

Poster : (Folded or Rolled in tube)

Payment Method : (PAYPAL or WIRE TRANSFER)

*Example*

Email Title : Wonder Girls Fanclub WonderFul CD Bulk Order

Name : HYOJAE LEE

Phone number : 1-204-123-1234

Address : 123 ABCD Ave.

New York NY 12345

USA

E-mail address : abcde@hotmail.com

Quantity of CD : 2

Poster : Rolled in tube

Payment Method : PAYPAL

2. You will get a reply from Synnara Record with total amount needed to pay inclusive of shipping and handling charges.

3. Send payment (USD) using PAYPAL or WIRE TRANSTER.

a. PAYPAL : shopmaster@syn-nara.co.kr

b. WIRE TRANSFER :

Bank Name : WOORI BANK SUJIDONGCHEON BR

Bank Address : Dongcheon-dong,Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, 448-120, Korea

Account Number : 400-119407-13-001

SWIFT CODE : HVBKKRSE

# Please read this before ordering.

* Order Form Deadline : November 30th 12:00am (Korea Time)

* CD Price : 10,700 Won (per CD)

* Each CD purchase includes the poster (eg. If you order 2 CDs, you will get 2 posters)

* You have to fill out the form in English

* Please provide us your FULL ADDRESS

* Each CD purchase counts directly on the Hanteo chart

* Contact Synnara at 82-31-262-2882 or synnararecord@gmail.com if you have any questions.

I agree that they were not very well organised but i'm sure they have their reasons and they were already involved in other projects like feed the wonder. I know sales are important but i'm sure our girls (esp YeEun :P) were a lot more thrilled to see the food their fans bought them than the number of albums sold.

wondergirls fanbsase for female group is the highest after snsd and their are groups with smaller fanbase but they are still welling to show their support in terms of buying the album for example f(x) they debuted back in 2009 and they have around around 60,000 members in their fancafe but they sold more than 15,000 copies in the first week of their album release they now by far sold around 60,000 to 70,000 copies which means all most every member in their fancafe bought the album ,so its not about how big your fanbase is but its about how much support your fanbase is weling to show in terms of buying the album.but what the use of the bullk order if it will not be counted toward Hanteo ?!!

You misunderstood the poster, bulk buying will be counted towards hanteo.

You can watch an edited version of WG's & Taeyang's performances at the Republic of Korea Pop Culture Award Ceremony here: http://sstv.tvreport...d=17&nid=124485

There are also about 120 WG photos by various Korean media sites already.

Naver search: http://news.search.n...3Aall%2Ca%3Aall

- - - - - -

WG recorded for SBS E! TV's 'Cultwo Show' (TV 컬투쇼) last Thu or Fri, I believe.

It is a daily show, & their episode is going to air this Wed (Nov 23) according to this Newsen article.

Show website: http://etv.sbs.co.kr/tvcultwoshow/

컬투 “방귀 텄냐” 질문에 원더걸스 새빨개진 민망 얼굴

2011-11-21 18:24:07

SBS E! 'TV컬투쇼'에 원더걸스가 떴다.

2집 타이틀곡 'Be My Baby'를 발표한 원더걸스가 오랜 공백 기간을 깨고 최근 3년 만에 컬투쇼 스튜디오를 방문했다. 소녀에서 성숙한 여인으로 변신한 원더걸스의 모습에 DJ컬투는 칭찬을 늘어놓으며 입을 다물 줄 몰랐다.

이날 방송에서는 일산떡집에서 목격한 떡 마니아 선예에 대한 에피소드와 방귀 이야기 만 나오면 웃음을 참지 못하는 소희의 거침없는 토크가 공개된다.

StK8G.jpg

또 DJ 컬투가 숙소에서 다함께 사는 원더걸스에게 "멤버들끼리 방귀를 트냐"는 짓궂은 질문을 해 스튜디오 관객들을 웃음바다로 만들었지만 원더걸스 전 멤버들은 얼굴이 빨개지는 곤욕을 치렀다.

원더걸스의 'Be My Baby' 라이브, 유빈과 혜림이 부르는 랩 ‘Act Cool'을 비롯한 라이브 무대는 11월 23일 방송에서 공개된다.

[뉴스엔 엔터테인먼트부]

Source: http://www.newsen.co...111211819371001

Guest VenusValentine

My "Wonder World" just arrived *sob sob* so excited :wub:

now waiting for limited edition :w00t:

Anyway, even awards are not important, but we must continue to streaming, buying album; cause those trophies are gifts we can give to the girls for their excellence album, keep streaming guys. Also don't for get to watch BMBB on youtube (it's more important :ph34r: )

Now when i think about it, those trophies seem like home souvenirs for the girls before they get real awards :phew:

Guest HoneysuckleRose

You guys really need to stop talking about SNSD in this thread.

I know because I just joined I'll be disregarded as a troll, and that is fine - people always use that word online when they can't accept the honest truth.

Seriously, I usually just lurk this thread and soompi in general instead of joining to post. But it is getting pathetic to see SNSD mentioned in almost every single post, on every page of this thread. When I come to this thread I would like to see updates and praise of WONDER GIRLS not bitter jealous crap and SNSD's name on EVERY SINGLE PAGE. Literally EVERY PAGE.

Not only that, but it makes you look bitter because none of  you had a problem with these award shows, and the awards aren't "corrrupted" when WG win, only when a group or singer with better sales, or more fans beat WG? All of the sudden Wonder girls aren't sweeping the awards, and they are corrupted? lol I didn't see any of that when they WERE actually winning these "silly" awards. =)

Grow up please. I like SNSD and WG. I was going to join WG's fanclub here, but I really don't want to be apart of some fanclub that is so obsessed with how another group is doing. You guys act like SNSD and their fans exist to spite Wonder girls and you or something crazy like that. I mean GROW UP please.

I didn't see any "mnet is corrupted wahhh wahhhh these awards don't matter anyways" from any other fanclub when WG won, did you?

Sadly true and the very same reason why Tiffany's butt is the hot topic now on allkpop than 2Ye's powerhouse performance...Popularity beats quality. Well, watch this video to comfort ourselves, wonderfuls... at least our leader doesn't miss popularity :)

Wonder girls and their musical "quality" is clearly subjective considering how their lives usually sound without playback. Let's just be real here.

You say this like Wonder girls are producing "Thriller" level albums or something. They are producing the same generic pop music as any other group. And considering how their lives usually sound...that quality is rather pointless when it only exist in a studio.

They are pop singers, their goal in creating music is to have it at it's most basic level for the comsumption of the masses. Which is you. What's funny is on one hand you guys want WG to comeback, sweep the awards and show that they're still popular (because their sales alone sure don't do that do they?) yet on the other hand you complain when another group is more popular...?

Every and any SNSD article on AKP is going to be a "hot topic" because they are one of the most popular, and the only girl group in Korea who sells like they do. What is so hard to accept about that? Nevermind the fact that AKP is not exactly a site that is posting or promoting quality Korean music, WG and SNSD included. There is no real difference between the two groups music, they have a generic formula that they follow.

Sorry if anything I wrote comes off as bashing, but I'm really surprised SNSD fans don't seem to care enough to lurk this thread and report every single mention of them. What does that tell you? That the vast majority of them don't CARE..So why do you guys?

This thread really really makes WG and their fans look petty and sad honestly.

I don't think winning is that important to the girls or to us as much as it used to be, because they've already won all the awards before. A lot of other groups are still concerned about winning this and that because they want to make their favourites seem like they're the best. They need to somewhat dominate over others, =/ 

This album and comeback is for Wonderfuls, because we have been waiting for so long, so Wonder Girls have decided to comeback. We love the album, and it's great that others love the album too. All the reviews I have seen have complimented the album, and I'm so happy that people are actually realizing they have good songs and a good album, in addition to their improved vocals. As much as I think they should win something in regards to their great album, and other people know it too, but I know they won't because album of year is based on sales, and we're not going to get anywhere close to other top sellers. Despite it being such a great album, with so many good songs and all of songs ranked well on the charts, they're not going to win because others with perhaps not as good songs will win because have great album sales. >.< For those who have been in Kpop for so long should know how it all works, especially in the last few years. *cough*MAMA*cough*

Let's just focus on Wonder Girls, their activities and ourselves. This is what makes us happy. We don't need anything else. 

andweshouldntmentionedonanybodyelsebecausewewilllooklikewearebitter --_--

Guest HoneysuckleRose

I don't think winning is that important to the girls or to us as much as it used to be, because they've already won all the awards before. A lot of other groups are still concerned about winning this and that because they want to make their favourites seem like they're the best. They need to somewhat dominate over others, =/ 

This album and comeback is for Wonderfuls, because we have been waiting for so long, so Wonder Girls have decided to comeback. We love the album, and it's great that others love the album too. All the reviews I have seen have complimented the album, and I'm so happy that people are actually realizing they have good songs and a good album, in addition to their improved vocals. As much as I think they should win something in regards to their great album, and other people know it too, but I know they won't because album of year is based on sales, and we're not going to get anywhere close to other top sellers. Despite it being such a great album, with so many good songs and all of songs ranked well on the charts, they're not going to win because others with perhaps not as good songs will win because have great album sales. >.< For those who have been in Kpop for so long should know how it all works, especially in the last few years. *cough*MAMA*cough*

Let's just focus on Wonder Girls, their activities and ourselves. This is what makes us happy. We don't need anything else. 

andweshouldntmentionedonanybodyelsebecausewewilllooklikewearebitter --_--

It's obviously important if you're up all night streaming videos just to help them win. Clearly they matter to you guys, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's something that is suppose to be FUN for the fanclubs in Korea. There is nothing wrong with wanting your favourite group to win unless you're going to be bitter and crazy when they don't win.

SNSD fans don't need to have them win music show awards to make them "seem like the best" because SNSD already dominates every other girl group in Korea with sales alone. Have no problem sweeping charts, just like WG, and no problem getting major endorsement deals and so on. No need to pretend you weren't talking about them, right? lol

These awards overall are clearly not a Grammy, or anything important like that. But don't act like they're corrupted and don't matter to you just because WG isn't sweeping them like they use to do. Because they certainly were special enough to celebrate when wonder girls were winning them. Plus it's not like SNSD needs yet another triple crown, their fans enjoy voting for them, supporting them, and watching them be happy about winning, like ANY OTHER FAN CLUB.

You guys are the crying about them being "corrupted" whenever WG doesn't win, it's immature and pathetic. The awards are not suddenly "corrupted" because WG didn't win. Esp. when WG themselves benefit more than other groups just because of who they work for, it's not like they are some struggling small label group or something. They are a group, who like SNSD, receives attention just for the simple fact that they are under one of the "big three" labels in Korea. Nothing wrong with that. They audition for these big labels because being under the label alone is already good exposure.

Grow up, if you guys are going to cry "corruption" and such every time they don't win something you are going to be doing ALOT of crying when their TV movie comes out and the ratings aren't so amazing. Or if they gain any real media attention in the US and the wolves come out, because you know the media doesn't hold back or sugarcoat here for anyone.

Guest lami201

You guys really need to stop talking about SNSD in this thread.

This thread really really makes WG and their fans look petty and sad honestly.

Wf needs to stop talking about other groups :D spread the wonder !!! :)

even though its seems "pathetic " in your eyes

but i think its just that they feel pranked ?!! is this the right word ?? anyways

what i mean is that the majority of the charts WG is no. 1 or on a higher position than other groups or singers

and still they just got one award..... dont get me wrong -- iam not talking about snsd because I or better everyone know/s that they are almost unbeatable :) they have a huge fandom

but still i got irritaded by the results last week

and i guess i was not the only one :)

the major point is that they are doing this because they wanted to give back something :)

wonder girls made a good album for WFs ( in my point of view it is ia really good album for a korean standard! its not thriller --you r right ---but nobody was expecting an album like Thriller !) :)

and so WFs want to give somthing in return to them ! thats why most of the Wfs were upset about it !

anyways i watched their KPCA performance

:D liked it :)

@honeysuckleroseI think it is extremely one sided of you to decided not to join the fanclub because you don't like certain posts. Yes some people are mentioning other girl groups but you can see just as many commnents of support for WG's but it's ok you can choose to ignore that and focus on the negative.

Wonderfuls are the bitter ones, every other fanbase is flawless. We get it.

And seriously questioning the girls live vocals when the poster you quoted was not even talking about their live vocals. But of course WG are terrible live singers other girl groups are daebak. We get that too.

And before you accuse me of anything i like snsd too.

Have a nice day :)

I really like the Real WG with the support of JYP Nation, Too bad there's no subtitles (yet?).

You can see the girls were nervous for Music Bank but more lively and confident for the others two ^_^

Guest lami201

@HoneysuckleRose Icon

just asking did you really thought about joining this fanclub ??

because the things your wrote as a reply are harsh !

way to harsh

you cant tell me that other fandoms dont stream or do something else to keep their idols on top!

you cant tell me that they did not buy their album or voted for them get an award !

after all we are talking about fans ! fans who adore their fav group!!

and WFs are doing the same things like any other fandom would do !?????????

you join a fanclub if you like their music / the singers ? not because of the fandom !

WG <333

sohee looks beautiful !!!!!

Guest wonder-ful

@ Honeysucklerose You were going to join WG's fanclub really? Do you think we'll cry because you won't join their fanclub? We don't care it's your loss.How old are you? You're supposed to join a fanclub when you like a group and their music (which you don't apparently since you think it's only "the same generic pop music as any other group") but because you dislike some of their fan's comments then you don't like the group? You should grow up! If we talk about snsd here it's because they are the competition in awards shows otherwise we wouldn't give a richard simmons about SNSD! This is WG's thread and this is a place where their fans can talk about them and state their opinions if you don't like it get the richard simmons out! We don't need you to give us lessons. You say it's the honest truth but it's only YOUR opinion. You are clearly bashing WG and their fans and saying we're jealous and bitter! You are a Sone and it seems to me like YOU care about WG and this thread since you often lurk here. I know wonderfuls are mannerfuls but don't go too far don't come on our thread to bash our group and compliment another if you don't like what we say here you don't have to read it. You come here and praise SNSD well guess what? they already have their own thread on Soompi..you look like an obsessed fan, not us.

I like SNSD and WG
Oh please!! You insult WG, their music, their fans, their live performances and you compare them to SNSD saying they're less popular and then you pretend to like them!! so let's just be real here YOU ARE A TROLL and an idiot.

Guest HoneysuckleRose

^^ (@wonder-ful)

LOL you don't have to be upset.

Also I never said because of the sore losers, and bitter "fans" comments here ruining the entire thread I didn't like WG.

You international fans are of little importance in general.

Also your 'obsessed fan' comment is ironic since you seem incapable of knowing the difference between criticism, bashing, and a simple opinion.

That is what divides obsessive fans from people who can simply enjoy a good show.

@honeysuckleroseI think it is extremely one sided of you to decided not to join the fanclub because you don't like certain posts. Yes some people are mentioning other girl groups but you can see just as many commnents of support for WG's but it's ok you can choose to ignore that and focus on the negative.

Wonderfuls are the bitter ones, every other fanbase is flawless. We get it.

And seriously questioning the girls live vocals when the poster you quoted was not even talking about their live vocals. But of course WG are terrible live singers other girl groups are daebak. We get that too.

And before you accuse me of anything i like snsd too.

Have a nice day :)

I don't lurk any other fanclubs thread on a regular basis to be honest, because I don't like any other idol group as much as WG to actually read their threads, but that is just me. I have been reading and getting updates from their thread for almost two years now without joining (iduno why lol). But just recently the constant posting about SNSD is getting out of hand. I peeked over at their thread, the main one and see two mentions of WG, and the mentions are only postings of scores/sales that WG would of course be listed in. While this thread, every other page is filled with snide comments towards SNSD, and very little posting of factual scores and such that would actually make sense. I'm sure if SNSD fans cared enough to report many post in this thread, the mods would tell you the same thing. But clearly they don't care.

Why would I bring up over groups lives in WG thread? they aren't the worst and everyone else pefect, but they aren't even close to the best, or amazing when it comes to lives. Nothing wrong with that, they can put on a good show.

@HoneysuckleRose Icon

just asking did you really thought about joining this fanclub ??

because the things your wrote as a reply are harsh !

way to harsh

you cant tell me that other fandoms dont stream or do something else to keep their idols on top!

you cant tell me that they did not buy their album or voted for them get an award !

after all we are talking about fans ! fans who adore their fav group!!

and WFs are doing the same things like any other fandom would do !?????????

you join a fanclub if you like their music / the singers ? not because of the fandom !

WG <333

sohee looks beautiful !!!!!

Of course they do.

I don't think you actually read my post through though, I never said there was anything wrong with that.

And yeah I was going to join just to join the fanclub to help WG get their own sub-forum. But it's not like it'd last with how often other groups are mentioned, and bashed in this thread I'm sure this thread will be closed soon, again.

Guest ellachun85

i so solove your post wonder-ful. It gets the thump up from me, who the hell is honeysuckleroe, is s(h)e a snsd fan? come over to wonder girls thread and talk mini cooper about us. Come on, you sound like a professional while explaining about music and groups. What their live is horrible, at least they sing live and not use lip-sync, fans are petty and pathetic, omg, can you please tell me who is more pathetic and start war in every wg's video on youtube. Your post about Wonder Girls and Wonderfuls make me so angry because it is unfair and just praise about snsd.

and trying to be a mighty important person or however by saying we can't take criticisms and join for wg get a sub-forum. No thanks, without you we are still doing fine and this thread won't be closed, thank you very much.

It's obviously important if you're up all night streaming videos just to help them win. Clearly they matter to you guys, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's something that is suppose to be FUN for the fanclubs in Korea. There is nothing wrong with wanting your favourite group to win unless you're going to be bitter and crazy when they don't win.

SNSD fans don't need to have them win music show awards to make them "seem like the best" because SNSD already dominates every other girl group in Korea with sales alone. Have no problem sweeping charts, just like WG, and no problem getting major endorsement deals and so on. No need to pretend you weren't talking about them, right? lol

These awards overall are clearly not a Grammy, or anything important like that. But don't act like they're corrupted and don't matter to you just because WG isn't sweeping them like they use to do. Because they certainly were special enough to celebrate when wonder girls were winning them. Plus it's not like SNSD needs yet another triple crown, their fans enjoy voting for them, supporting them, and watching them be happy about winning, like ANY OTHER FAN CLUB.

You guys are the crying about them being "corrupted" whenever WG doesn't win, it's immature and pathetic. The awards are not suddenly "corrupted" because WG didn't win. Esp. when WG themselves benefit more than other groups just because of who they work for, it's not like they are some struggling small label group or something. They are a group, who like SNSD, receives attention just for the simple fact that they are under one of the "big three" labels in Korea. Nothing wrong with that. They audition for these big labels because being under the label alone is already good exposure.

Grow up, if you guys are going to cry "corruption" and such every time they don't win something you are going to be doing ALOT of crying when their TV movie comes out and the ratings aren't so amazing. Or if they gain any real media attention in the US and the wolves come out, because you know the media doesn't hold back or sugarcoat here for anyone.

SNSD fans plan strategic bulk orders in order to win those awards as well. Every fan base has every type of fan archetype so I don't think you should be generalizing and calling Wonder Girls fans petty and sad. That makes YOU look petty and sad and hypocritical.

There are definitely fans who are going over the top but it doesn't mean everyone does the same. I think the constant updates on worrying over how well Wonder Girls are doing on the charts is a bit too much. We're not comparing everything Wonder Girls do with them. Some have mentioned them in the last week, because some are still hung up on the scores. Personally, I think everyone should accept that fact and move on. We can't do anything about it. I'm not going to argue further on some the points mentioned, because I personally do not care how well another group is doing and I don't think a comparison is required. Personally, I just want to concentrate on Wonder Girls. 

I can't say this on the behalf of everyone, but I'm not going to mention how the music shows, like Mubank and Inki, are corrupted because I am not 100% sure on how they calculate their scores. I can't argue with the scores, if I don't know how to calculate them, and I've said this before. And I am 100% sure other fanclubs stream their idols' songs all night long. 

I don't think this thread should be closed, when it's one member who wants to start an argument. This thread doesn't seem to be the right place for you. 

On a brighter note: 

Wonder Girls's 2nd studio album lands in 5th place on the Billboard World Charts

69682355.jpg

Wonder Girls' prove their worldwide popularity yet again and lands in 5th place on the Billboard World Albums Chart for the week of November 26th with their 2nd album, "Wonder World." 

Last week, Wonder Girls also won their 1st award trophy on Mnet M! Countdown for "Be My Baby" and took the top spot for last week's Billboard K-Pop Hot 100 Charts. 

The English version of "Be My Baby" is also set to be released as the OST title song for Wonder Girls's Teen Nick TV movie "Wonder Girls at the Apollo," which is set to be released in early 2012 in the United States.

Meanwhile, Wonder Girls are set to continue their promotional activities with "Be My Baby."

As I mentioned before entering the Billboard charts feels like a greater achievement. :D

Guest HoneysuckleRose

SNSD fans plan strategic bulk orders in order to win those awards as well. Every fan base has every type of fan archetype so I don't think you should be generalizing and calling Wonder Girls fans petty and sad. That makes YOU look petty and sad and hypocritical.

And? lol  Wonder girls fans, in this very thread, were making bulk orders aswell to gives the sales a boost.

What's amusing is you guys seem to have some massive reading comprehension issues, I never said any of the things you were doing to help them win were BAD.

Read this again.

Before you fans continue to cry over my post, instead of actually read it, I suggest....actually reading it.

Archived