Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest itslike

THANK YOU So the 1 minute preview counts yer? If so i will replay it on all the charts :) So international Wonderfuls can help K-wonderfuls show we post this on other wonderfuls thread and help spread the word?

I don't think streaming previews count, guys. I saw on suju, ss501 and other fanclub sites that they do not count unless you make an account and purchase song.

Soribada:

for now, you have not any choice except using site for foreigner.

and the site doesn’t offer streaming service.

so, you can only listen to 1 minute preview.

and you know, 1 min preview listening won’t be counted.

if you want to support your favorite artists, please, download the song

Nevertheless, keep supporting the girls by watching they performances and buy the album!

The comeback performance was great but camera man zoom in and out too much! Haha! Wonderfuls cheered very loud too! They girls looked a little tired and stiff but I think they are just nervous and its the first performance so its ok. Plus there is a lot of dancing involved. :) <3

I cant wait for mbc music core!! it started already! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hiitsustreamtv02

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest i.said.goodbye

^ are you serious? that sucks! lol

Thanks for all the information about how to stream Wonder Girls music on K-sites.

I'm streaming melon at the moment :D I'll stream on the other sites later :)

Please support our girls!!!~~~~~~ This is the least we can do.

I'm so excited for music core... I can't wait to see them!!<33333

Guest chami1430286566

Can somebody give the link for MBC Music Core? I mean, I want to stream it

:D

Advance thank you. ♥

Is Music Core today will be pre-recorded? If it is, then no fanchants? Aww. :|

Guest crazycindaye

what does that mean though? I mean so what if they had gold. I apologize for the ignorance. I just don't know if the medals are worth bragging or anyone can just have one.

Well Gold Trending medals mean "The Trending Medal is given to the videos which gained huge attention over the last week and are currently seeing exceptional growth in viewership. " Quote from Youtube And "The Recently Most Popular Medal is given to videos which have had high engagement over the past 7 days, including views, likes, etc." Not sure what it does but i think it helps the girls get on the front page of youtube and helps other Youtubers to watch wonder girls videos :) Basically it help the girls expand to more people who doesn't know them and may be interested by seeing on the awarded charts.... I think :)

And i'm not bragging just happy that they got it :) I'm not sure if lots of ppl got the medal but i check i a few kpop MVs and i dont see it so i guess it's not just anyone... But i really don't know just happy to see that wonder girls is getting something and more views for BMB MV :)

Can't wait for Music Core Today!

Guest crazycindaye

what does that mean though? I mean so what if they had gold. I apologize for the ignorance. I just don't know if the medals are worth bragging or anyone can

Well Gold Trending medals mean "The Trending Medal is given to the videos which gained huge attention over the last week and are currently seeing exceptional growth in viewership. " Quote from Youtube And "The Recently Most Popular Medal is given to videos which have had high engagement over the past 7 days, including views, likes, etc." Not sure what it does but i think it helps the girls get on the front page of youtube and helps other Youtubers to watch wonder girls videos :) Basically it help the girls expand to more people who doesn't know them and may be interested by seeing on the medal charts.... I think :)

And i'm not bragging just happy that they got it :) I'm not sure if lots of ppl got the medal but i check a few kpop MVs and i dont see it so i guess it's not just anyone... But i really don't know just happy to see that wonder girls is getting something, just show how well the BMB is received and more views for BMB MV :)

Can't wait for Music Core Today!

I don't think streaming previews count, guys. I saw on suju, ss501 and other fanclub sites that they do not count unless you make an account and purchase song.

Soribada:

Nevertheless, keep supporting the girls by watching they performances and buy the album!

The comeback performance was great but camera man zoom in and out too much! Haha! Wonderfuls cheered very loud too! They girls looked a little tired and stiff but I think they are just nervous and its the first performance so its ok. Plus there is a lot of dancing involved. :) <3

I cant wait for mbc music core!! it started already! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hiitsustreamtv02

Oh thank you i dont coz ppl r showing us how to play it on music site but ididnt know if it counted or not, I already bought 3 albums for me and my friends, but we're still waiting for it to come ! Can't wait for music core !

Guest incomplete.

Poor Lim, she looked so nervous yesterday. :(

I am biased and I admit, but I think they did wonderfully yesterday even without proper stage (like really KBS?) or sound system. It could have been better and I expected more but I was happy. Idk, when Wonder Girls perform, I always feel happy. They don't have perfect pitch but if they weren't amazing how did they manage to make the performance so good? Like Idk how to explain it, they're just...Wonder Girls... lol I'm not sure where I was going with this. Just appreciate their hard work guys, you can see how bad they wanted to deliver a good performance for us fans. They looked tired though esp. Sunye, it must be because they recorded G.N.O for like 4 times...Compare to Youngstreet's performance they sounded amazing, like the CD version.

I have a feeling that today's performance is going to be even better. Wonder Girls, no matter what you do or where you go, I'll forever be your baby!

YEAHHHHHH just watched the performance and it was flawless!!!!! So much better than music bank! I can't get enough of GNO...

Edit: Btw...I really want to see some Yoobin/Hyosung interactions lol

TODAYS PERFORMANCES WERE MILES AWAY FROM YESTERDAYS.

It's probably because of the first time in a year or so that they'd be performing in front of a live crowd that affected yesterday's performance. but I can safely say this one ought to shut haters up. :))

Guest catlenson

wow. today's performance was SUCH an improvement. i thought yesterday's was good, but...wow. i am very happy right now <3 i love these girls. & thankyoumusiccore. sunye's wig looks the same as yesterday's, but for some reason looks a lot better...?!

Guest i.said.goodbye

I watched the performance... the girls looked FLAWLESS! The dresses were like yesterday except they were turquoise colour instead of the white. Their performances were much steadier today but I liked the energy more yesterday... maybe because today there was no fan chant?

Nonetheless, they were amazing.. it was over way too soon.

Guest Stephy18

Just finished watching Music Core performance and it was 1000 times better than music bank. IT WAS FLAWLESS!!!!

There was so much more space on the stage and the camera was more stable then jumping everywhere :D

The girls looked beautiful!!!!!

Guest itslike

LOVED the fan chanting yesterday and the performance yesterday but today's performance was so much better, everything flowed perfectly and Lim didn't seem so nervous. I think the crowd's get to her! Lim, fighting! I wish I could have capped the performance, can't wait to watch again. haha

It seem that GNO was not live and BMB some parts seem live some not... lol maybe cause there were multiple recordings

Guest yubin4ever

OMG LIM looked comfortable on both stages!!!!! I'm so happy right now. I know it sounds crazy, but that was my biggest worry for these performances. My second worry was that my Sunye gets some good clothes to wear for GNO, and she did!!!!

I am such a happy Wonderful now. This is maybe the 2nd time I have EVER stayed up to watch a korean music performance live. And it was soooo worth it. Seeing other people so excited over WG performances. It was fun. Now time to wait for the youtube uploads.

P.S. Yoobin's and Lim's rap together in GNO was my early favorite part so far. The cameraman was sooo good for that part

Guest mrsheedragon

Yay~ I loved the performances today it was a trillion times better than yesterday's cause the stage was definitely bigger, the mics were also obviously better~ and sunyes clothes also improved and all of them look hot~ sad that there wasn't fan chants because they pre recorded it though~ but overall happy ~ can wait for the last music show~

Archived