Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

All I can say is that it's hard singing while doing their choreo so ya'll

have to give them props for that. And I dont get why people have to do those

MR removed vids just to prove that this person didn't do good and stuff.

Give them a break guys :) It's just the first perf, let them have the chance

to prove better.

Anyway, all this hype about Wonder Girls is making me so happy. Haters

would always be there but idk, I only have eyes for the fact that WG is back T^T

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hrmmmhum

By the way, I think WG's gift to Boom might have been pepero, since it's Pepero Day in Korea.

In a recent news report/interview, WG also explained that the move they do when YeEun says "Baby" [in the line "be my baby"] is to resemble cradling a baby lol

I guess I wasn't completely off. After a couple of views, I was kind of o__o because I thought it looked like they were indicating a baby bump...hah but this makes more sense!

Anyways, this is what I'm referring to:

111111 ENews Wonder Girls At JYPE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJOHBqNZrwA

Cr: PikeYenny4

They explain it at 7:20

Also, at 5:56 you can see a guy with a Wonder Girls shirt in the back ^^ I don't think it was the same guy whose picture was posted earlier, because I think this shirt looks different

Wonder Girls is ready to come back!

wonder-girls3.jpg

On the 11th at an online community bulletin board, a picture titled “Wonder Girls in the green room.”

Wonder Girls seem to be waiting for the recording shoot. Members revealed their excitement and had a little chat with their acquaintances and staff.

The picture was taken at the recording site of SBS TV’s Strong Heart, which will air on the 22nd.

Netizens commented: “Wonder Girls became so pretty.” “I think they’re excited to appear after a long hiatus.” “I’m so watching this episode of Strong Heart.”

Source: TV Report

en.korea

now it's my time to spazz keke :) the performances were great for a comeback ^^ they must've been sooo nervous after seeing their korean fans after 2 year and they were probably taken back by the loud fanchants too^^...they also must have monitored their performances and will give us a better one tmw :]

and just a passing thought after looking at the dogudogu live performance....how many times did yeeun redye her hair now...she must have had blonde hair for months now right?...I hope her hair is not too damaged(a friend of mine dyed her hair blonde a couple of times and her hair is completly damaged)

and it seems like WG is 2nd in every chart hm...I hope kwf will do the bulk order soon and stuff

ps. don't forget to vote for our girls for eatyourkimchi :) I think the other fandoms are all voting a lot right now by requesting at their website :S

vv http://www.twitlonger.com/show/e35nqi thats the only one I have

Guest big_face

Hi, Wonderfuls. If you guys really Love the girls, HELP THEM INCREASE THE RATE IN VERY CHART....

Please stream their music in MELON, BUGS & other chart... Anyone please post again the link how to stream the music of these site, thanks!!

They are kind of low in the music chart

Anyone need to stream once a day, the song in these site is teaser so it's short, DON'T MUTE IT, OK. :wub: :wub:

Guest jcsmark

WG currently back to #1 on Melon for the last few hours (11AM-1PM)

20111111221644.jpg

If I remember correctly Melon has the largest market share in the the digital market (about 45%).

Next is Mnet with 20%, Bugs with about 15%, Olleh (Dosirak) and Soribada with less than 10%, then the rest. Good to see WG topping Melon.

Guest big_face

Wonder Girls perform “Be My Baby” on ‘Young Street’ radio

20111102_wondergirls-600x335.jpg

On November 11th, the Wonder Girls dropped by ‘Young Street‘ radio to chat about their comeback and perform their new song, “Be My Baby“.

A video recording of their live saw the members whip out some points in their choreography as they sang.

Fans and netizens alike are complimenting the girls on their strong performance skills, which you can see for yourself below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SeoInyCwDao#!

Credit: Allkpop

Where is "DOGU DOGU" of Sunye & Yeeun??? :vicx:

Guest crazycindaye

I'm tired of people bashing and i can't be bothered talking back to haters anymore. For the number 1 spot i really want them to win but i guess we'll just have to wait and see. The music industries is very competitive and you can;t be number one forever i guess.

I'm just greatful that the girls r performing again and going on variety shows as well as singing their songs! It's really great seeing them on stage and being happy. I know that letting them winning number 1 on music shows would make them even happier but there is a limit to what k -wonderfuls can do and we can't push them too hard.

I'm just happy that i get to see the girls on stage again :)

Guest big_face

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

What would you get if you search "Wonder Girls on YoungStreet" on Youtube? This: i43.-/2heiz6f.jpg cr: wonderfulinspirit

4 minutes ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Wonder Girls posed with Boom on Young Street. i.imgur.com/04ppm.jpg

7 minutes ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Wonder Girls is back on No.1 spot on Melon chart! img828.imageshack.us/img828/3127/20… cr: jcsmark

9 minutes ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Wonder Girls boosted Music Bank's rating from 5-6% to 9.1% #WonderFacts

12 minutes ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Boom: "WG are back after 7 years of absence. . ." Yenny: "What?!" Boom: "Oh my god, sorry, a year and a half." #WonderFacts

14 minutes ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Sunye thinks Yenny is pretty. #WonderFacts

16 minutes ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Boom: "It's been 3 years since you been on a radio show, is there a reason why you chose this show? Sunye: "Because I like Boom oppa."

17 minutes ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Boom: "How was your 1st comeback stage?" Yenny: "We were nervous, but the fan cheering gave us strength." #WonderFacts

18 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Boom: "What Korean dish did you want to eat the most when you were in U.S.?" Sunye: "Buldak." #WonderFacts

20 minutes ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Wonder Girls gave Boom pepero as a gift for Pepero day. #WonderFacts

21 minutes ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Boom: "Which Korean celebrity do you want to meet the most?" Yubin: "Jo Insung." #WonderFacts

23 minutes ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

SNSD gave Wonder Girls their album The Boys. #WonderFacts

25 minutes ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Boom: "Are there time when WG doesn't unite together?" Yenny: "When we eat." #WonderFacts

25 minutes ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Because WG have been away for a long time. Many rookies groups came and waited at WG's waiting room to see Wonder Girls. #WonderFacts

28 minutes ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Many idol groups come to Wonder Girls' waiting room just to see Wonder Girls. #WonderFacts

30 minutes ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Yubin likes Sistar's Hyorin and Infinite. #WonderFacts

31 minutes ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Sohee likes TeenTop. #WonderFacts

32 minutes ago

Guest freakloverxx

forget all the haters..lets focus on our girls only.we are the ones who stand besides them in their ups and downs. so lets not let anything ruins this precious and joyful moments..whether they improve or not wonderfuls are the ones who knows best because we always monitor their improvement and growing..

MUSIC CORE in 2 hours... 

wonder what the girls will be wearing?? wub.gif

If I remember correctly Melon has the largest market share in the the digital market (about 45%).

Next is Mnet with 20%, Bugs with about 15%, Olleh (Dosirak) and Soribada with less than 10%, then the rest. Good to see WG topping Melon.

Market share of online music businesses, from a June 1 report this year in Korea. I have been referencing it since.

Qyx73.jpg

Source: http://www.sisapress...tml?idxno=55271

Melon 멜론 = 39.1% 

Soribada 소리바다 = 18.9% 

Bugs 벅스  = 11.1% 

Dorisak 도시락 (Olleh) = 11.1% 

Mnet 엠넷 = 9.7% 

Subtotal (Big 5 providers) = 89.9%

Guest loveex3

Hey guys.. it's been so long since I've been on this thread, let alone on soompi forums. The main reason I'm back is because of Wonder Girls' comeback and I wanted to read the discussion and be part of it :)

I've been a Wonderful since the very beginning in 2007. I've met both WG (not lim) and JYP during the Jonas Brothers concert tour. They are honestly the sweetest korean girl group. I'm so excited that they are back in Korea and I really hope they take home some awards!

So I was wondering.. can I stream on melon, bugs, etc more than once a day?

Guest big_face

MUSIC STREAMING FOR DOSIRAK, BUGS AND MELON!!!

BUGS:

-Go this page: http://search.bugs.co.kr/total?q=원더걸스

-click these two icons:

-after that this pop up will appear: .Just leave it to play. Do not mute the music!

Music streaming in Bugs is equivalent to 80% to Music Bank! 30% downloading

MELON: (important!!!)

-Go to this page: http://www.melon.com/cds/album/web/albumdetailmain_list.htm?albumId=2030418

-click this icon

-after that this pop up will appear! Leave the player cuz it will automatically play all the songs. Just don't ever mute the music when playing them.

-Play all of them at least once a day.

Melon music streaming is equivalent to 40% addition to Music Bank. 60% being the downloading of the song.

OLLEHMUSIC

-Go to this page: http://www.ollehmusic.com/#/AlbumDetail/f_Album_info.asp?album_id=80272947

-click this icon

*you have to listen to all the songs once a day! The music must not be muted. If you're done streaming quit the player correctly*

You can't do music streaming in Cyworld and Monkey3. You need an IP Security number for that. In other words, you need to be a Korean citizen to have access to those sites.

Naver, just follow the process with Bugs. But i think you need to install Naver player which i have no idea how to.

Soribada this site is strange~ i'm clueless with this site

Credit: wonderr23

Anyone know how to stream at M-NET plzzzz!! :mellow: COME ON, WONDERFULS, STREAM THE MUSIC NOW!!! Especially is MELON MUSIC.... :lol:

Sports Seoul story of the deleted BMBB song requests at the KBS Radio forum.

원더걸스 'Be my baby' 신청 쇄도, 방송사 삭제 해프닝

2011.11.11 16:58

LBXVK.jpg

[스포츠서울닷컴│박소영 기자] 원더걸스의 신곡 'Be my baby'를 틀어달라는 신청 글이 너무 많아 '도배글'로 오인돼 삭제됐다 복구되는 해프닝이 벌어졌다.

KBS 라디오국은 11일 KBS 2FM '이지애의 상쾌한 아침' 게시판에서 삭제됐던 원더걸스 신곡 신청글들을 다시 복원시켰다고 밝혔다. KBS 측은 원더걸스의 신곡 신청글등이 9일부터 한꺼번에 쏟아지면서 10페이지를 넘어가자 한 사람이 계속해서 글을 올리는 도배글로 판단, 신청글들을 지웠으나 인터넷 커뮤니티 사이트 등에 항의 글들이 올라오자 복원시키는 해프닝을 연출했다.

원더걸스의 컴백무대를 앞두고 벌어진 이같은 해프닝은 9일 오후 포털사이트 네이트의 판 커뮤니티에 'KBS 라디오 조작'이라는 글이 게재되면서 알려지기 시작했다. 글에 따르면 KBS 다수 라디오 프로그램 게시판에 원더걸스의 신곡 'Be my baby'를 신청하는 글이 소리없이 지워지고 있다는 것. 이에 팬들이 항의글을 올리자 그것마저 삭제됐다는 주장이다.

글쓴이는 "다음의 한 카페에 '저 KBS 라디오 게시판에 원더걸스 노래 신청한 글이 없어졌어요'라는 글을 시작으로 많은 분들이 (신청글이) 삭제됐다고 했다"라며 라디오 게시판 캡처 사진을 올렸다.

이 네티즌은 KBS 라디오 게시판에 '원더걸스'라는 키워드로 검색을 하면 최신글만 나오고 이전글은 없어졌다고 목소리를 높였다. 실제로 KBS 2FM '이지애의 상쾌한 아침' 신청곡 게시판에는 항의글을 다수 찾아볼 수 있다. 팬들은 비슷한 시기에 컴백한 한 걸그룹의 신곡 신청글은 남아있는 반면 "원더걸스의 신곡 음원이 공개된 7일부터 많은 팬들이 신청글을 올리는데 계속 삭제되고 있다"고 입을 모아 말했다.

이에 '이지애의 상쾌한 아침' 제작진은 10일 오전 "신청곡 도배글 자제 부탁드려요"라는 공지글을 남겼다. 제작진은 "가수들의 신곡이 나오면 팬들이 단체로 신청곡을 올리는 문화를 모르는 바 아니다. 하지만 10페이지가 넘게 신청곡만 적는 것은 제작진 입장에서 곤란하다"라면서 "제작진이 신청글을 삭제한 적은 없습니다만, 계속적인 도배의 경우 불가피한 경우도 있다"라고 공식적으로 밝혔다.

하지만 이 같은 제작진의 의견에도 불구 비판의 목소리는 가라앉지 않았다. 원더걸스 팬들은 "도배글이기 때문에 삭제된 것"이라는 의견에 "한 사람이 반복해서 올렸다면 도배글로 삭제되는 게 맞지만 다양한 팬들이 각기 다른 아이디로 정성껏 노래를 신청했다. 도배글이 아닌 순수한 신청곡 사연"이라고 힘주어 말했다.

이에 KBS 라디오국의 이인숙 부장은 <스포츠서울닷컴>과의 통화에서 "원더걸스가 다음주에 '슈퍼주니어의 키스 더 라디오' '홍진경의 두시' 등 KBS 라디오 프로그램에 출연할 예정인데 조작할 리가 있겠는가"라고 의혹을 일축했다. 이어 "일선 관리 규정상 도배글로 판단돼 지워진 것 같다. 민원글이 많이 들어와 신청글을 다시 복원시킨 상태"라고 설명했다.

한편 원더걸스는 최근 정규 2집 앨범을 발표, 신곡 'Be my baby'로 컴백무대를 가질 예정이다.

comet568@media.sportsseoul.com

스포츠서울닷컴 연예팀 ssent@media.sportsseoul.com

Source: http://news.sportsse...tain/985428.htm

Guest jcsmark

Market share of online music businesses, from a June 1 report this year in Korea. I have referencing it since.

*quoted image*

Source: http://www.sisapress...tml?idxno=55271

Melon 멜론 = 39.1% 

Soribada 소리바다 = 18.9% 

Bugs 벅스  = 11.1% 

Dorisak 도시락 (Olleh) = 11.1% 

Mnet 엠넷 = 9.7% 

Subtotal (Big 5 providers) = 89.9%

Wow those % really changed, I remember Mnet being in second and Soribada the lowest of the 5 but now they've switched spots. Thanks for the update!

Guest crazycindaye

THANK YOU So the 1 minute preview counts yer? If so i will replay it on all the charts :) So international Wonderfuls can help K-wonderfuls show we post this on other wonderfuls thread and help spread the word?

Guest TheArchangel

Oh and i don't if this was shared but wonder girls got silver for recently most popular and GOLD for trending :)

what does that mean though? I mean so what if they had gold. I apologize for the ignorance. I just don't know if the medals are worth bragging or anyone can just have one.

Archived