Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cried watching the performance because I feel so proud. :)))

I actually like GNO so much. if only there weren't too many back up dancers.

^^

I think Lim's quite shaky during bmbb but she was fine in GNO. I don't think so was bad at all. Please do remember that she's got the longest line, and the most dance intensive portions were on her part too, so anyone who's singing her line would probably run out of breath too.

Yoobin. SO HOT I'm running out of words.

2YE power vocals. but what's up with the wig?? seriously. BUT I LOVE HER HAIR DURING BMBB. Eebabo promotions hairstyle and I love it on her!!

I'm so proud. again looking forward to the next stages.

And WONDERFULS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AMAZING FANCHANT. YOU GUYS DESERVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE! ♥♥♥

Guest valentino_rossi46

the fanchants was GREAT! K-WONDERFULS <3

G.N.O performance was awesome but, hates sunye's outfit. she got the worse outfit out all the other girls and the wig <_<

hope the stylist gives her better outfit next time.

BMB is addictive after listening to the live version! :wub:

i just notice the shoes they wore during BMB is similar to the ><, we hear and look at their dance, not their shoes

the fanchants was GREAT! K-WONDERFULS <3

G.N.O performance was awesome but, hates sunye's outfit. she got the worse outfit out all the other girls and the wig <_<

hope the stylist gives her better outfit next time.

BMB is addictive after listening to the live version! :wub:

i just notice the shoes they wore during BMB is similar to the ><, we hear and look at their dance, not their shoes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_6IjbwiVHI

THEIR MR of BMB Music Bank Comeback

sorry, but lim & so hee clearly does not improve at all... :vicx:

not hating but just stating the truth :sweatingbullets:

like so hee she was out of breath & ..... i can't even :rolleyes:

Sohee may not be able to deliver well in broadcasts "singing while dancing" , but i do honestly think she improved her voice, i just heard their live radio, and she sound pretty good. I think what she needs is to practice being stable while dancing and also make her voice loud to be heard (anyway there's always room to improve and get better by practicing and getting the right technique), this comeback, i still saw her improvement. And for Lim, shes just probably so nervous and so she couldn't get the right tune and notes, she sounds shaky and the look on her face kind of tell that she is nervous (but then again, i think once they've become more relax and comfortable performing again, they'll get better) :) So lets just send our support and love for WG! <3

Guest TheArchangel

Sohee may not be able to deliver well in broadcasts "singing while dancing" , but i do honestly think she improved her voice, i just heard their live radio, and she sound pretty good. I think what she needs is to practice being stable while dancing and also make her voice loud to be heard (anyway there's always room to improve and get better by practicing and getting the right technique), this comeback, i still saw her improvement. And for Lim, shes just probably so nervous and so she couldn't get the right tune and notes, she sounds shaky and the look on her face kind of tell that she is nervous (but then again, i think once they've become more relax and comfortable performing again, they'll get better) :) So lets just send our support and love for WG! <3

I actually didn't bother replying to him because with the way he phrased his message, its obvious what he's trying to do. Also, I checked his soompi account, he's not a member of Wonder Girls fanclub. If he think there's no improvement, then let him think that.

Its a joyful day, I don't want to deal with haters.

Also, I cannot move on from GNO. GNO is amazing. Lim is amazing in GNO. I think fans will like her more seeing her in GNO. She's more comfortable in rapping. I do hope JYP will start regarding Sohee, Sunye and Ye Eun as the vocalist and give the rapping to Lim and yoobin.

Sunye's hair is gorgeous. That hair color looks really pretty on her. I'm glad they didn't actually cut her hair, lol I was worried when the teasers first came out. It looks like she likes it long too. <3

MR removed videos are never pretty but it's not fair to say Lim and Sohee have not improved, they have and you can tell. As it was said before it would be hard to sound exactly like the album recording while dancing the BMB choreography (it is really demanding, I've tried, lol...) Their playback (I think they prerecorded the vocals) during their performance is very loud but it's better that way, I mean you can either get great vocals or a great overall performance live, I think they gave us the latter, because it was a great performance. :)

I doubt it though. If they will promote Me, In in the future, why perform it now and not in the promotion time. Also, tomorrow's performance was pre-recorded last week and the site says that its GNO. So definitely tomorrow's performance we'll see GNO.

I tend to agree. If "Me in" is to be the 2nd promoting track.  They will save the live performance until the MV is out and its promotion is started.

Lately I am being so annoyed by anti/haters posting comments around.  Normally I ignore them and take them as a joke.  I am mature enough to understand in reailty the success of the Queens is not decided or influenced by ant/haters but am just sick and tired of reading irrationally nonsense craps.  Anyway just saying.  I will wait til the 1st quarter of 2012 to shut them up once and for all.

p.s.  In reality anti/haters never actually are major factors to put down any groups/artists with big names and poplularity.  It might be to some rather much less or not well-known groups/artists. Not gonna into details here.

Guest UncleSam

Sunye's hair is gorgeous. That hair color looks really pretty on her. I'm glad they didn't actually cut her hair, lol I was worried when the teasers first came out. It looks like she likes it long too. <3

MR removed videos are never pretty but it's not fair to say Lim and Sohee have not improved, they have and you can tell. As it was said before it would be hard to sound exactly like the album recording while dancing the BMB choreography (it is really demanding, I've tried, lol...) Their playback (I think they prerecorded the vocals) during their performance is very loud but it's better that way, I mean you can either get great vocals or a great overall performance live, I think they gave us the latter, because it was a great performance. :)

I agree. I think he manipulated the sound to bad degree. The quality of the work is horrible.

#1. Sun and Yeun's voice sound terrible in that MR reduced version. If the strong voices like Sun and Yeun sound bad, then the weaker voice must sound horrible.

#2. The uploader himself admit he used the low q video and download the audio separate and muted the original sound and use high quality audio to reduce the MR.then I shall say it is the uploader's creation not the MR reduced version of the performance. I can argue forever with the uploader questioning his qualification because he did not use the proper control to be the right MR reduced version.

In the end, what matters is how much the music is consumed. Best way to support is to buy the album and to see their program. The album does not have fillers. Absolutely gorgeous. It's actually worth to put in my car stereo or my Ipod.

I agree. I think he manipulated the sound to bad degree. The quality of the work is horrible.

#1. Sun and Yeun's voice sound terrible in that MR reduced version. If the strong voices like Sun and Yeun sound bad, then the weaker voice must sound horrible.

#2. The uploader himself admit he used the low q video and download the audio separate and muted the original sound and use high quality audio to reduce the MR.then I shall say it is the uploader's creation not the MR reduced version of the performance.  I can argue forever with the uploader questioning his qualification because he did not use the proper control to be the right MR reduced version.

In the end, what matters is how much the music is consumed.  Best way to support is to buy the album and to see their program.  The album does not have fillers. Absolutely gorgeous.  It's actually worth to put in my car stereo or my Ipod.

Initially I've wanted to write something about MR removed issue in Kpop but then I've found this article and its comments have already said about what I want to say and more.  So I post the link here if you want to read it.

http://seoulbeats.co...ge-kpop-talent/

The bottom line is Kpop is entertainment just like any others, the vocal is only a part of the stage presense and performance.  Otherwise half of idols would lose their jobs and we may not have Kpop anymore.

Guest ellachun85

this is the proper MR video. It is not perfect however we have to understand that it is the first time our queens have come back to korean so they bound to be nervous. And with these so hard dance moves , it is really difficult so sing but they manage to do really well. I am so proud of our queens and hope for the better performance tomorrow. Wonder Girls fighting!!!

Guest eidolon

I am truly stunned. Keke. The Wonder Girls were amazing. That GNO stage was on fire. Hated Sunye's outfit but oh my goodness can she sing. Love the ending with Yeeun and Sunye belting it out. Wow. Aside from Sunye's hideous outfit, the rest looked absolutely flawless. Kind of wish they'd wear those outfits everyday because it looked so good on them. =) The stage was cramped though. Be My Baby was pretty good too. Everyone looked flawless. There's my goddess Sunye! Poor Lim looked so nervous though but I understand. The other four are veterans of the Korean stage whereas this is Lim's second time promoting in SK. 2DT wasn't even that long of a promotion. She sounded good but a bit shaky. She was either tired or nervous about hitting her higher notes. And she did look more comfortable and relaxed in GNO. Overall this was a great comeback. They always improve with each performances, so I'll be looking forward to the other music shows because I know they'll be even more fabulous. Welcome back Wonder Girls! Your queendom missed you! =D

PS. I love it when they wear white. The color looks so good on them. Compliments their tan beautifully. They are just gorgeous <3.

i found another MR REMOVEDMOVED and it´s differen,t it´s better i think, this audio is actually believable

also i thinks Sohee has improve so much, we just don´t have to pay attention to haters

sorry for my bad english

Archived