Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chami1430286566

The comeback stage was amazing~ The K-Wfs are very loud! 

I hope our girls will win next week. *pray*

By the way, what time is the Music Core tomorrow and where can I stream it?

:D

When your clock strikes at 11PM or 11AM don't forget to make a wonderful wish! 

happy.gif happy 11/11/11 guys!

Guest big_face

OMG, SUNYE & YEEUN sing "Dogu Dogu" so perfectly, JYP is right for giving this song for them, very suitable! They are so emotion when singing, their voice is Daebak ~~

I lOVEEEE GNO performance the most, very powerful & livable! They are doing great, no one can sing like this (I mean Idols). However, the stage is so small, it create the messy for the dance, regret ~~ This is the only point the Anti said about the performance hahah funny~~

BMB a little weak, i said just a little bit, the girls seem tired & they don't really dance, i hope they can dance like in the MV so we can enjoy both dance & sing. LIM so nervous, she can't focus on enjoy the performance but she will improve, first stage, it's OK.

I HAVE TO SAY, WONDER GIRLS IS IMPROVE SOOOOOO MUCH :wub: I LIKE IT ~~

Guest Stephy18

omg just read on twitter that on Music Core tommorrow, the girls will perform Me, In and BMB!!!!! GOING CRAZY!!!!

Seriously I'll go to heaven if the girls perform Girls, Girls and BMB on Inki too (cross fingers!!!)

Guest Mia_Mia

Was this shared?

After their stage, our SUN threw herself into Yenny' arms reli lovely girls kkk

credit mingsun89

I hope there is a fancam of this!...

2ye :wub: ..lol

t7zxmq.jpg

The girls were amazing today. jkdaljadj I LOVED GNO, they killed it. It was definitely a bit sloppy at the beginning because of the cramped stage but they worked it. I think they sounded a lot better during GNO maybe because the choreography isn't as demanding. I will be one of the few that loved Sunye's outfit, her hair was a different story. It looked like a wig, which it was, but the stylists should have made it look... not so obvious? BMB sounded amazing too, the girls pulled off the dancing which I was a bit worried about. I loved their looks here sooo much. Lim was definetly nervous. Did they perform BMB first? She seemed to have gotten it together during GNO. I think she was  a bit too self-conscious about how she sounded during her parts and was focused too much on the singing. She looked a bit awkward whenever she was in the center of the choreography as well but that might have had more to do with the actual dance.

They looked and sounded amazing, that is all that matters.

omg just read on twitter that on Music Core tommorrow, the girls will perform Me, In and BMB!!!!! GOING CRAZY!!!!

Seriously I'll go to heaven if the girls perform Girls, Girls and BMB on Inki too (cross fingers!!!)

MBC Music Core website says GNO...

♬ Comeback Stage

․ 세계를 압도하는 카리스마! 세계를 압도하는 REAL 뮤직으로 돌아왔다~

완전체 다섯 소녀, 원더걸스의 오.감.만.족 매력에 빠져들 준비가 되었다면?!

Let’s go to ‘Wonder World’!!

- 원더걸스『G.N.O.』『Be my baby』

Guest TheArchangel

But accdg to Music Core site, they will be performing GNO.

I definetly read tweets saying they will perform Me, In. The performances are pre-recorded, it is likely that they decided to go with GNO and BMB instead. Could be that they recorded Me, In performance ahead of time since they will be promoting that in two weeks. (Remember how they pre-recorded like 8 2DT performances in one day? This might mean they won't be in Korea for all of their promotional period) Or they just felt like their GNO performance was better?

Guest qsslave

i have just watch the music bank comeback just now!!!

one word can describe their performance = AWESOME!!!!!

i enjoyed it so much and keep on replaying the video...

GNO is superb...the powerful vocals and the amazing combo of rapping by yoobin+ lim hide the weakness of the messy dance due to the small stage...

BMB...they did a great job...they all looked stunning..it was just lim looked a bit awkward earlier of the performance...

afterall..this comeback is so DAEBAK!!!!

proud of u girls...

Guest TheArchangel

I definetly read tweets saying they will perform Me, In. The performances are pre-recorded, it is likely that they decided to go with GNO and BMB instead. Could be that they recorded Me, In performance ahead of time since they will be promoting that in two weeks. (Remember how they pre-recorded like 8 2DT performances in one day? This might mean they won't be in Korea for all of their promotional period) Or they just felt like their GNO performance was better?

I doubt it though. If they will promote Me, In in the future, why perform it now and not in the promotion time. Also, tomorrow's performance was pre-recorded last week and the site says that its GNO. So definitely tomorrow's performance we'll see GNO.

I doubt it though. If they will promote Me, In in the future, why perform it now and not in the promotion time. Also, tomorrow's performance was pre-recorded last week and the site says that its GNO. So definitely tomorrow's performance we'll see GNO.

It's already been confirmed that they WILL be promoting Me, In in the future, two weeks times. As I said, they "performed" it now, - "perform" as in pre-record -, because they probably won't be in Korea for the whole month or so. It's been done before by other groups so this would be nothing strange. And yes, I just read that they will only broadcast GNO and BMB performances.

Guest Celangel

Changed again? Got a feeling JYP changed the choice of song from Me-in to GNO. According to a translated comment made by yenny on youngstreet, she said JYP told her to fix it(to GNO) when she mentioned that Me-in seemed to be more popular to the public than GNO. I somehow don't have high hopes that Me-in will be promoted as 2nd title track... Do broadcast stations allowed artists to promote more than one title track? Especially when the girls only staying for 1month?

Please let the girls promote more tracks, including Me-In (which some fans are looking forward to especially with the hype of the 1st teaser)...this album deserves it!!

Guest lerajean

i love the comeback performances... they have improved very very much...!!

G.N.O's stage a bit messy but no doubt, their vocals are superb!!

BMBB is awesome...perfect!!!!

the fanchants!! so proud of K-Wfs..!!

and 2ye's vocals during the youngstreet,,, speechless....!

i hope them to see performing Me In and Girls Girls someday...all of the songs in the album are actually super good... i may sound very mean but i want them to perform all their songs from the album....hheheheheh! wonder girls are the best.!!

OMG i totally loved those performances, i agree that the G.N.O stage was so samll and messy but i relly love the comeback stage of our girls i´m so proud!

JYP let the girls perform Me,in!!!! please and girls girls, and STOP and ok i´ll stop there!

Archived