Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda curious how they'll perform it live..with the dance and all.

And also, anyone notice Sohee and Lim switched parts?

It's like Sohee sings the verses and Lim sings the bit before the chorus when it's always been the other way around (even w/ Sunmi)

I'm glad they're showcasing Sohee's vocals.

Yoobin's rap ... :ph34r:

Her dress was TOO short..but it's hot LOL

Anyone else get the 'Single Ladies' vibe (?)

I don't know what to think about the MV yet, but overall i'm not as disappointed as i was with the 30sec preview :phew:

I can't wait for their comeback stages..I wonder how the music shows will interpret the MV to their stages!

Imagine their stage to be rotating like in the MV :w00t:

OMG! How can I go back to writing my assignment now?! I love it. :D 

I can't wait to see the girls perform this. 

Wonder Girls are #1 on Naver's search engine right now!

You can type in 원더걸스 in the search bar to help out here.

They changed the structure. Instead of Hyerim singing the first verse, and Sohee singing the bridge. Sohee now sings the first verse and Hyerim sings the bridge. 

Guest freakloverxx

HELP ME BREATH..

it might no be as badass as the teaser..but be my baby already stucked in my head.

brb watching the videos again...

HEY BEAUTIFUL BOY~ is the intro to ME, In.

This is amazing, I'm in heaven, noone can bring me down.

I john teshING LOVE THIS ALBUM GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOD!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!

And Step aside people, the WONDERGIRLS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patience.

Guest goldenGAZE

OMG Sohee! Her singing was pure perfection, i nearly cried when she was the opener! WOW. The girls all looked flawless, SunYe is working her hair, i love it. The MV was beautiful, beautifully shot, loved the angles and the choreography really is something. Need to rewatch the MV 100 times to fully soak it all in. ♥

Guest chami1430286566

Compare to 2DT, this is catchy. I can sin along to it now! I love all Hyerim's part. Now, I'm waiting for the wonderful chants by the K-WFs.

Don't get me wrong, I love 2DT too but this one better! :D Wonder Girls jjang~ ♥

The MV is very AKB48. 

WG can beat Kara & SNSD at their own game in the Japanese market, if they want to.

The HD image quality is dazzling!

OMG, how are WFs going to fanchant to this? lol

The song is so compact & propulsive, like a locomotive....

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

I'm kinda curious how they'll perform it live..with the dance and all.

And also, anyone notice Sohee and Lim switched parts?

It's like Sohee sings the verses and Lim sings the bit before the chorus when it's always been the other way around (even w/ Sunmi)

I'm glad they're showcasing Sohee's vocals.

Yoobin's rap ... :ph34r:

Her dress was TOO short..but it's hot LOL

Anyone else get the 'Single Ladies' vibe (?)

I don't know what to think about the MV yet, but overall i'm not as disappointed as i was with the 30sec preview :phew:

I can't wait for their comeback stages..I wonder how the music shows will interpret the MV to their stages!

Imagine their stage to be rotating like in the MV :w00t:

Same with me the first thing that came to mind was it remind me of beyonce single ladies kkkkk

But anyway totally love the song and the MV was great and the dance was just amazing but the only thing that i did not kinda like was yubin rap cause to me i think it does not flow well with the song and it makes it weird other then that amazing ^.^

Guest yubin4ever

OMG I seriously didnt think I would like it this much hahaha. I noticed there are not as many ad-libs from Yenny and Sun though. Even towards the end when I was expecting it, nothing came. Guess they were trying to keep with the simple song and beats and not do too much.

And im not sure how I feel about Yubin's rap yet. On first listen, it might be one of the worst raps from Yubin, Not her fault at all, it just doesnt seem like it fit in the song. Especially when she finishes her rap, and it shifts back to the song. But thats only on first listen. Still not sure yet.

ANYWAY, MY GIRL SOHEE FINALLY SINGING!!!! Omg. I thought she would have more parts during this new song because of what we saw during "Nothing on You" but i didnt expect her to sing both of the verses!!! Im so happy about that. She did sooooo good. And also, it seems like Lims voice has a better tone now. A little deeper to me. Sun and Yenny were AMAZING as usual

OMG!

The whole album is seriously AMAZING!

It's seriously 1000x better than those LQ previews we got yesterday. And the songs we didn't get to preview are even BETTER! I can't stop shaking!!

Listening to the 1 minute previews it looks like the first mv teaser was from Me, In. Maybe they will perform that as well?

LOVE THE MV. <3 Sohee finally singing lead and the dance is sooo good, the song is really catchy too. Definetly a hit. 

Archived