Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest yubin4ever

Theres a beat in the teaser that reminds me a tadbit about 2DT rock version. Just a slight bit!

OMG You are SO right. I hear it haha. In the middle of the Right Nows right? lol

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest savoir vivre

967.png

1251.png

SEE THE ULTIMATE WONDER EFFECT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

the QUEENS are gonna PAWN!!

967 + 1251 = 2218 users....JOING THE FAN CLUB GUYS AND WE'LL SURPASS THE 5000 MEMBERS' QUOTA FOR US TO HAVE A SUB FORUM!!

Guest hrmmmhum

^And it's really annoying, because the video isn't listed so when we search for it on Youtube, it doesn't come up and we can't see an accurate count of the views T_T

that's what you usually do to get past the limit on the views on Youtube

Guest twinkle05

new article from TheProphetBlog! http://www.theprophetblog.net/the-wonder-girls-finally-become-wonder-women

OMG!! they are awesome!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!

I agree with Prophet Blog. We don't have the WG that are girls when they left but Wonder Women now when they came back! My anticipation & excitement just went up even more. With this recent teaser, WG made me a giddy fangirl again. This made me feel like 2008 over again when I was anticipating for their Nobody comeback! It will be epic I can just feel it!

Sorry for spazzing! I just can't contain my excitement!

Guest mrsheedragon

We should get this video OUUUUUT there.

Lets tweet people like Perez, Timbaland or even Justin Bieber, stars that are somewhat affiliated to the girls.

If we all do it together chances are they may do a shout out to our girls. Let's give them more exposure!!!

AGREED?

OMG FRIKKEN YOUTUBE AND THEIR 300 VIEW POLICY! I WANT TO SEE THE NUMBER OF VIEW RIGHT NAO! fury.gif

I really hope we make 1 million votes by the end of the first 24 hours to show the girls how much we love them xD

Wonder Girls HWAITING!

I have never heard of this policy? What is it about?

Can you explain please?

queenie

tumblr_ltynriNPOj1qcwii5o1_500.gif

tumblr_ltyo8eSilS1qzod0qo1_500.gif

Lmao Sohee looks crazy here

tumblr_ltyo4jtNTt1qh8uflo1_500.gif

Come here boy:

tumblr_ltyo0cCXSl1qcwii5o1_500.gif

tumblr_ltyo6dU1IU1qc44u6o1_500.gif

Guest Tiffable

I have never heard of this policy? What is it about?

Can you explain please?

queenie

*quoted image*

So, Youtube started this thing which the views stop at around 300 in order to keep the view count real (to exclude views from the uploader him/herself)

so basically, for the first 24 hours, the view count stops at around 300

It's in the help section, which no one goes to.

Edit:

399 more till 5000! WE CAN DO THIS WONDERFULS

WHAT A WONDERFUL GIFT TO COME HOME TO!!!

I swear I need to turn in a project worth 60% of my grades tomorrow and I DON`T GIVE A HOOT!!

My heart just exploded in happiness. I don`t think I`ll be able to stop watching this teaser....like EVER!

Guys...is this heaven? have i arrived??? i'm so at freaking peace right now!!!

HEYYYYY BEAUTIFUL BOYS.....LET ME LOVE YOU.....RIGHT NOW! RIGHT NOW!

It was totally worth the wait...and then some!

there should be warning sign for the gifs. omg i had to catch my breath and lol had the chills all over again.

it's just a teaser yet it has so much power and soul to it. yenny's voice this girls seriously w/o even watching

the video i was already captivated by just their voice. when's the next teaser? tomorrow?

THE WONDER GIRLS FINALLY BECOME WONDER WOMEN

With most of 2011′s big girl group comeback’s now out the way, there’s really only one superstar group left to make their return: the Wonder Girls.

But when the glorious fivesome return with their second official album on November 7th, they won’t be the same ol’ fresh-faced cutie pies wiggling their hips to the sounds of Motown-flavored pop while SNSD sulk in the corner; they’re all grown up now, so this year won’t mark the comeback of the Wonder Girls, but the rise of the Wonder Women!

JYP clearly knows that he needs to make a big splash when he brings his star attraction back to Korea after a year-and-a-half hiatus, and simply trying to recreate “Nobody” with more sixties stylings is just not gonna cut it in year that has seen retro concepts take front and center stage in K-Pop.

It’s taken a while, but the Wonder Girls’ relocation to America is finally starting to pay off, with the group snagging Katy Perry’s stylist Johnny Wujek to craft their new comeback looks, and Beyonce’s “Freakum Dress” choreographer Jonte to come up with the moves for their new video. We’ve already gotten out first look at the girls’ new Wujek-crafted concept thanks to two batches of photos that were released this week. Predictably, the overly-colorful stylings of the group’s last era, “2 Different Tears” have been thrown out the window, with the girls going for a black & white color scheme while flaunting their hot little bodies in edgy-but-sexy tight mini-dresses, topped off with vintage pistols for the perfect accessory.

Wonder Girls have always been one of K-Pop’s better looking collectives, but this new look is just wowzah.

The group have also changed their trademark logo, removing the candy coated pink font and replacing it with sleek black, and the official JYP Entertainment HQ has even been covered with a huge Wonder Girls banner sporting the group’s hot new promo photo.

JYP has gotten a lot of flack for how he’s handled the Wonder Girls’ career over the past two years, but that’s all starting to turn around now. While we once looked at the Wonder Girls’ K-Pop absence as a negative, causing them to lose their crown to SNSD as Korea’s #1 artist, it’s now shaping up to be a powerful positive, gaining the group the type of wisdom and experience that Korean training academies just can’t teach. You only have to compare their old K-Pop performances to their recent Bruno Mars’ cover on Billboard.com to see how much they’ve grown as artists, with the girls playing instruments, rapping, harmonizing, and singing like a real band, rather than a manufactured idol group.

Their lengthy absence has also created a frenzied anticipation and interest in their comeback — Wonder Girls have actually given people a chance to miss them, unlike other girl groups who choose to constantly flood the market with material in the same way that Rihanna or Beyonce do in America.

Wonder Girls’ current promo plan is actually mirroring Brown Eyed Girls’s recent comeback; BEG spent almost two years away from the K-Pop scene, then returned with a shock new concept and sound, and an improved performance style, which resulted in their single “Sixth Sense” becoming one of the most commercially successful tunes of the year. To put it simply: quality over quantity.

Of course, we haven’t actually heard the Wonder Girls’ new single yet — it could be total garbage — but given WG’s history, I highly doubt that. Their discography may be small, but it’s virtually spotless, with “So Hot” standing as their only main single that rates as anything less than a 10/10.

Judging by the group’s just released album teaser trailer, the Wonder Girls are coming back in a way that we’ve never seen before. They’re giving off pure, mature, electro queen, soul diva, rock star realness! It’s a whole new look and a brand new attitude for WG.

The evolution of the Wonder Girls is upon us, so rejoice — the originals are back in business!

credits http://www.theprophetblog.net

To be honest, this is one of the best articles of the girls; it was definitely well written. GOD. I just love the hype and everything! hehehehe, I'm getting all giggly thinking of what would happen on Thursday and what to expect for on Monday.... I don't even know WHAT to expect, JYP plays with my mind too much :( GUYSSSSS ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING THE VIDEO THROUGH A PLAYLIST AND CONSTANTLY LETTING IT RE-RUN!?!?!??! I know I am! Please do that too :) :) :) Since it's only 32 seconds, in a matter of 2 minutes you can get four views etc etc. Ah, I love all the comments and the excitement going on in this thread!

Guest xoxoyoobin

*quoted image*

*jaw drops*  MY QUEEN * bows*

*quoted image*

That's right girl flip that hair, screw all those haters who were trashing for her weight and looks.

OMG!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!! I was waiting for someone to do these yubin gifs.  :wub:

ALL THE GIRLS LOOK AMAZING. Yeeun's intro sounds great!!

Here's an autoplay playlist for those who want to watch this over and over again (like me)... Enjoy!

I've been listening to it on loop since it came out!

Words can't even describe how PERFECT this is.

I seriously can't wait for the 2nd teaser, I know that will be even better.

They have COMPLETELY  exceeded my expectations, x1000!

The song is clearly rockish but JYPE has said earlier that the girls will be back with a more pop concept so i don't know if the teaser is really the "real teaser" or an alternative version of the song. blush.gif

And remember, JYPE likes to mislead the fans (Nobody or Good Bye Baby). And Why 2 teasers ?

What do you guys think ?

Guest savoir vivre

To the HATERS:

It's an Irony that you can Tell Me they aren't So Hot, when you're just a Nobody. You better watch your mouth, or I'll give you 2 Different Tears   and send you off without a Goodbye... 

SPAZZ mode!!

Guest BobaMilkTea

I can't express how much I am in love with the teaser! I played it multiple of times and like my heart kept racing just by looking at how they totally rocked the teaser!

To the HATERS:

It's an Irony that you can Tell Me they aren't So Hot, when you're just a Nobody. You better watch your mouth, or I'll give you 2 Different Tears   and send you off without a Goodbye... 

SPAZZ mode!!

PERFECT LOL

You know how they say that the album will be like an OST album? Do you think that this is just another one of their song? I have a feeling the title track will be more pop, plus feel like the song & mv is going to be totally different. And I'm thinking tomorrow will be the real teaser to their title track and mv. AHH I don't know what to expect tomorrow. I am so nervous because this teaser is sooo good; I don't want the second teaser (or their main mv/song) to not be as good. HOHO Anyway thanks for all the gifs, wow just wow. What a freaking night ahah

Who thinks all their recent photoshoots were them giving hints about the direction they were gonna go with this album. Rock n' Roll girls.

Not rock 'n' roll. I don't hear guitars, for one.

More like electro music, to my mind.

Could be electrorock (think The Prodigy, Fatboy Slim, Chemical Brothers, etc. from the 1990s) or electrofunk (eg. Prince, Cameo, etc. from the 1980s), depending on how the rest of the song sounds. wonderstruck -- do you agree?

Sorry about referencing old artistes to pinpoint the genre. I know we don't wanna talk retro again.

Hyuna's solo material is mainly electropop, a more poppish sound whereas WG seems to be aiming for a harder edge.

I also suspect SME hitmaker Yoo Young-jin might be very interested to hear more. He comes to mind as a songwriter who writes such songs, but who usually gives them to boybands (Suju with 'Sorry Sorry', TVXQ with 'Keep Your Head Down', etc.) presumably cuz it's too 'masculine'.

I'm busy for the rest of the week, so apologies for not translating articles.

Guest only5Wonders

What other girl group could bring practically other fan clubs united???

NONE OTHER THAN THE WONDER GIRLS!!

tumblr_ltyr1j3v3N1qeuebro1_500.gif

tumblr_ltyqaz7ZIE1qeuebro1_500.gif

credit: stalkapple@tumblr

Archived