Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Omo .. first of all more than 160 people are reading this topic NOW.

Secondly, OMG at the girls pics :w00t: .. they are amazing .. so beautiful :wub: :wub:

Oh My Yoobin she's getting prettier by the days.

BTW, I love Sunye hair .. at least she got nerve for trying new hair styles

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveeeWG

^Thats nice! <3 I like it! #ReadyForWondergirls Simple, straight to the point, and has the impact that we need. what do other WFs think?

this sounds cool... :)

#ReadyForWondergirls

kk. btw.... I suddenly thought that the title of their song might be Ready or Not. kkk... XD because ready or not the girls will strike. :DDD forever random. :)

give me a lot of pages to back read for tomorrow. Night wonderfuls!! ♥

Having read some 'comments' on an article about the Queens on Allkpop made me write an essay to reply. I copy and paste it here to share...

Please remember the Queens were not officially active with any new songs/albums in the past 2-3 years or so. (2 different tears was a one time event and it didn't play a major role here regardless) Not winning any awards was inevitable and predictable. 

Instead they voluntarily handed out the domestic market and Asia to other groups for presuing a higher level in music.(whether they will succeed or not is another issue)  In another word, they lost a big share of the Asian markets was not because they were beat down.  We must know how to differentiate these 2 scenarios even they both would lead to the same result of losing the Asian markets.  Nevetheless they are completely different in nature. 

The stats or any stats may have seemed to make things look bad as if the Queens didn't do any good in the past 2 years,  however it may not be accurate as it's appeared to be.  In fact the Queens actually didn't do much in terms of songs/albums in the past 2 years and the Stats might look bad on them which was considered natural.  How could you win if you had nothing to play to win? 

Everyone doesn't have to wait too long for the outcome, cuz soon enough we will all know.  The intention is not to beat any other groups to be the best, instead doing their best to be the best is the intention of their comeback.  We call them the Queens is because it is all out of our respect for them. Some may not like it but the title must be backed up by actuall outcomes that will soon be found out.

If you have ever read any of my previous comments on Allkpop, I never directly name any group names or put any groups down in comparing groups.  Besides being a wonderful, I like so many other girls groups including SNSD, Secret, 4minute, Kara, Rainbow, BEG and more.  I am an international Kpop fan and never like hate/anti culture and even don't  understand why the culture exists in the first place.  If you are a fan of a group/artist, it is only normal you support them with everything you can do.  Sometimes some may go overboard, but  my best guess is at least 70% or more of Kpop fans are very young, it is possible they just say things that shouldn't be said. So if this is understood, things will be easier for everyone.  After all Kpop is just another entertainment.

^

Im kind sad that their first live performance will not be in m-countdown

I dont know maybe b/c the girls teaser was revealed today but I just checked nate poll WG vs snsdand now its 50% to 50% for both groups and the # of people who voted for wondergirls are(19687) comparing to snsd (19487) which means more people are now voting for our girls.

http://newscomm.nate.com/poll/view?poll_sq=18913

^

Im kind sad that their first live performance will not be in m-countdown

I dont know maybe b/c the girls teaser was revealed today but I just checked nate poll WG vs snsdand now its 50% to 50% for both groups and the # of people who voted for wondergirls are(19687) comparing to snsd (19487) which means more people are now voting for our girls.

http://newscomm.nate...w?poll_sq=18913

I think it's cool that their performance will be on Music Bank... because Music Bank that week is on 11/11/11 (not 11/9 as the above article stated, it must be an error. 11/9 is on a Wednesday and music bank is on Friday)

11/11/11 is a very unique and special date!! So it's the perfect day for our Queens comeback stage.

It feels just like old times now, especially since http://wondergirls.wordpress.com/ is back! I'm so happy coolsmurf is doing updates again.

^Also Mnet stage is always I don't know not so good? Their system isn't all that great and stage it always so bull imo. Anyway Music Bank sound system ain't all that either but I like their stage and vibe is so much better. We gonna have the MV and all the teaser to spazz about til the stage performance.

Guys how long is it that we haven't see them on stage in show. *sigh I can't wait!

Also about Coolsmurf I am so glad he is back, for new wonderfuls you guys must know that he and his blog is very well known to us international fans back in 08. He was basely the source to the girls news and stuff for us Wonderfuls. Anyway do comments and thanks him for translation and giving us info. :)

Guest big_face

guys, Allkpop reached more than 8,000 comments right now :w00t: so exciting ~~~ Wonderfuls are really hard working in there to bring the WGs Queen back....... So do we reach the final decision TWEET WORDS yet ????

These teaser photos are love :wub: It screams femme fatale!  Ye Eun especially looks stunning, yet also pulls of the fierce style to a perfection. Yubin!!! ahhh love hers so much.  Sunyes hair might take awhile to get used to, but other than that they all look great. 

Finally a schedule was released!  Damn I'm having really good vibes so far *crossing my fingers* that the song will be good

Guest valentino_rossi46

Im so disappointed with Sun Ye hair this time. Well, Ye Eun was not given bad outfit but Sun Ye was still given bad hairstyle :(. Other girlgroups always changed their hairstyle each comeback but WGs didnt. So Hee always with black.dark brown long hair. It's quite unique in K-industry but it suits So hee very well. but for Sun Ye, sha seriously need fixing her hair, but JYPE stylist didnt ><. I think Lim should change too, her hair is quite boring.

I dont wanna say bad about JYPE anymore, but this time, their marketing for WGs is still ... suck >< I dont wanna compare but ...

SNSD tease 1 month before their comeback, always has something to create news, outfit change, hair change, famous American producer (well he didnt lol), but WGs, every news is the same, always "the girls are excited for their comeback, they are preparing hard so please look forward blah blah " >< I really dont want see another bad marketing like 2DT promotion

Btw, seems nobody post it ? TaecOng is aleays Yubin fan-boy :P

yubin, after see ur teaser pic, i come close to have nosebleed. kk oh.. sexy?? kk

@taeccool: @WGyubin 유빈아 티저사진보고 코피퐝 할뻔했다ㅋㅋㅋ 섹쉬한데??ㅋㅋㅋ

all people become "yubin jjang fanmode" again kk. me too!

@2AMONG: @taeccool 다시 유빈짱팬모드로 다들 돌아갈기센데..ㅋㅋ 나도!

cre: http://twitter.com/#!/yubina_dotcom

Im so disappointed with Sun Ye hair this time. Well, Ye Eun was not given bad outfit but Sun Ye was still given bad hairstyle :(. Other girlgroups always changed their hairstyle each comeback but WGs didnt. So Hee always with black.dark brown long hair. It's quite unique in K-industry but it suits So hee very well. but for Sun Ye, sha seriously need fixing her hair, but JYPE stylist didnt ><. I think Lim should change too, her hair is quite boring.

I dont wanna say bad about JYPE anymore, but this time, their marketing for WGs is still ... suck >< I dont wanna compare but ...

SNSD tease 1 month before their comeback, always has something to create news, outfit change, hair change, famous American producer (well he didnt lol), but WGs, every news is the same, always "the girls are excited for their comeback, they are preparing hard so please look forward blah blah " >< I really dont want see another bad marketing like 2DT promotion

Since we are comparing:

SNSD comeback was delayed by several days. Would you really have prefered to get teasers last month? To me it makes no sense to release a teaser 1 month before the comeback...

Wonder Girls are creating news too, you can't talk about outfit or hair change because all we've gotten is 1 pic!!! Can we at least wait to see everything before throwing stones at the stylists? (even though i'm just as dissapointed at Sunye's hair!!)

They worked with a famous American choreographer the only reason why this isn't making big news is because unlike some people he hasn't gone on twitter to bash the competition :o

What kind of promotion did you expect

(I hope you don't take my post badly, i'm not trying to attack you or anyone who feels the need to rant it's just I feel like our girls are finally coming back and everyone is complaining about something. Why can't we just be excited for the group as a whole instead of pointing fingers)

:(

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^ What I want is a strong marketing from JYPE. JYPE is really lack of marketing, almost every news are the same, not much content. For the last 3 years I always said to myself "always keep the faith", believe in JYPE but ... when K-WFs spoke about WGs marketing problem issues, I feel that I can not agree with JYPE in everything anymore. Fans should spoke about the problems, so JYPE can see it and make some change. Well, even now they havent changed much but at least they acknowledge their problems ><. Balloon or lightsticks still havent seen yet.

WGs work so hard and they deserve most attention from JYPE. In fact, I scare that they will like BoA and Seven ><. BoA and Seven did not get most attention from their company when they made comeback, and their comeback are not so successful. They still top the chart but people forgot about those songs quickly ><

Guest chanounette

I really love the pictures! They're very fierce. Actually, it reminds me of Beyonce's Single ladies. But perhaps it's because I know that Jonte is working with them.. I'm influenced lol

I was really afraid about Sunye hair but it's not as ..bad that I expected. Honestly, I think they should let her hair down but she has a great face structure so she can make every "strange" hairstyle good.

All the girls are looking good for me. I find Lim very pretty here. Most of the time, I think JYPE don't know how to make her shine.

It'll be hard to wait until Monday for more teasers. I can"t wait for the video teaser

Guest iheartu

I hear so many complaints but we really need to be appreciative. They prepared this comeback for us Wonderfuls because we've been missing them and hearing these complaints won't make them happy. Of course, it's okay to be honest about our opinions but let's not blame anyone for not liking something. They work so hard and are very passionate about this that the last thing they would want to hear are our complaints instead of praises. Let's just appreciate the fact that they are coming back to entertain us once more. What they need right now is support and love from us, not complaints. Wonderfuls, remember, never underestimate the awesomeness that is Wonder Girls. They always have something up their sleeves. Let's just wait and see before we say anything that will hurt other people :)

Quick question: I want to buy a WG light-stick but I don't know where. Where can I buy one? So I can show it off to my friends lol

Hold on am I the only one that LOVE Sunye's hair? I actually think that it look hell good on her. I think she the only female idol I see with that hair and she pull if off. I mean leader look so fierce with it, like it a high end photoshoot or something. I love her with long hair too and I got to say during 2dt days, the girls hair stylish must be on something because Sunye's hair was. .. I don't even no what to say. Honestly I wait til the music video to judge more but from the pictures I honestly think she look so hot.

Honestly when I first saw the picture of Sunye I went "NOOOOOO !!!" lol. The hairstyle just did not sit right with me but now that I'm looking at the pictures once again I actually think it suits her and it does highlight her awesome facial structure, I'm warming to the unconventional look which I do believe only she could pull off. Plus everyone that is worrying about her hairstyle, we do have to remember that its not like they'll have the same hairstyle for every performance they will change it up. I know that their concept and looks are important but I'm keeping my finger-cross that the song will be just as explosive and fierce as their looks are.

I swear, I leave this page for school and I come back to four pages to back track. God, you Wonderfuls are the absolute best. I'm really glad the thread is moving really quickly, it seriously feels like the old times again during their Nobody promotion. It's really nice to see old WonderFuls and new WonderFuls together.

To be honest, when I look at our thread and look at all the hype and spazz we're doing... I wonder how it must feel like for the kwonderfuls. I passed some posts here where some WonderFuls claimed that they were so happy that they were in tears.... Honestly, I think kwonderfuls were probably crying a river! I'm just really happy to know that the loyal kwonderfuls are finally getting what they deserved, and I'm really really glad they stuck by us, and never became a flying bird fan. God, lol, I think I'm dedicating this post to them, but lol, all of their dedication towards the girls is definitely amazing. I love how they would occasionally post notes on the JYPE building for Sunmi. Ah, honestly, without them, our fandom wouldn't be as strong as it already is.

The trending suggestion was actually really nice, I really like what most people agreed on! I really hope to see it trending for a long time when the girls makes a comeback. I hope to see some other under-cover WonderFul's out helping out!

Rita86

I agree one hundred percent, I mean, I actually prefer the teasers to be released a week before the Wonder Girls makes a comeback rather then a month. I mean, if you release it a month before, then the hype would be gone by the time the girls makes their actual comeback on stage, and I'm sure no one wants that. I agree, I've also been trying to ask Wonderfuls who are upset with Sunye's hair to at least wait a bit more, and look at it on the bright side as she still looks just as amazing as the other girls because that hair style defines her features more. The girls are making huge headlines everywhere, and Sohee, herself, is making headlines for wearing smoky make up and posting in a seductive manner. I mean c'mon Wonderfuls, the girls make headlines for just tweeting while they were in America. If someone were to tell me the Wonder Girls were long forgotten, I'd definitely disagree because if they were long forgotten, their tweets wouldn't make headlines, Sohee's dark orange socks wouldn't make headlines....

valentino_rossi46

Lol, I'm not trying to attack you, but I hope you know that the Wonder Girls are making a comeback for their fans. The balloons and lightsticks still takes time my dear. I'm sure they've already learned about our concerns and are trying to accomplish it step by step. I honestly believe they'll never end up like BoA or Se7en, and I'll have to go against you as I don't believe the girls aren't getting JYP's full attention. The girls has ALL of JYP's attention, he mentioned this on the show before as the Wonder Girls are his pride. While he works on the other JYPE artists comebacks he's still constantly checking up on the Wonder Girls and traveling back and fourth to take care of the girls and checking up on the activities to make sure that everything goes smoothly.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want the girls comeback to be extremely successful and everyone would be stuck on their song like the Tell Me, So Hot and Nobody syndrome but we have to remember that this comeback is for us, and not for awards, the nation to be in a syndrome, or anything like that. The girls are finally coming back for WonderFuls, and I think thats all that really matters right now.Furthermore, if you think about it, when the other JYPE artists makes a comeback they only had videos, and tweets that teased their fans.... The Wonder Girls had a huge banner covering all of the other JYP Nation artists posters to tease their fans and all of South Korea. I mean, if that's not favoritism, I don't know what is ;)

wu3z15.jpg

iheartu

Aw, you should definitely stick around more. Your post basically summarized mine <3

Archived