Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

I was just tweeting to Sohee about releasing the teasers last night and then later that night, the teasers are released lol. :) 

I love the teaser photos. They look so fierce. Yeeun and Yubin's teasers photos were the first two I saw so that might be the reason their teasers are favourites. :P 

I'm not sure about Sunye's hair atm. I think I can grow to like it. At least it's better than the 2DT hairstyle. 

Tweets regarding Wonder Girls' comeback + teaser photos

78aa334fgw1dmjuojcofbj.jpg

credit: as tagged

tumblr_ltre23oKie1qjemmto1_500.png

G.NA must miss Yubin a lot. She always tweets to her and she often mentions how she wants them to meet up. But they're always busy. 

My Wonder Girls' tracked tag on tumblr is coming alive. :D

tumblr_ltrr71NmWP1qgtjgvo1_500.gif

credit: waatter @ tumblr

tumblr_ltrb8eo8rs1qdyws5o1_500.gif

credit: ninjias @ tumblr

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

helloo wonderful's

:D

it's been a long time ,, how are you guys !! i hope you're doing fine

i'm too exited :w00t: the pictures made my day :w00t:

sunye : i like suny's hair she look hot ;)

yoobin : yoobin's photo :wub: she look soooo pretty as always

sohee : our mandu B) just like a boss

lim : i love the her photo one word CUTE

ye eun : pretty pretty pretty blush.gif

let's hope jyp will give us a video teaser tomorrow :w00t:

tumblrlp49gsgqad1qamheo.png

Guest only5Wonders

hmmm....

I want to hear the whole track soon,  I think it's gonna rock the whole world... ^_^..

WONDER GIRLS DOMINATION!

But i can't help but say, I've never felt so disappointed in my whole WF life.

-_- I was expecting a lot from Sunye's hair. TBH, buns maker her look bony. And although it emphasizes her flawless bone structure and jawline, I think it will not look good when it comes to actual movement. Hair affects the way you look whenever you dance or move, hmm... I truly am not digging it. I think she will gain a few new fans  T_T I just think. Since the general public are not wonderfuls in nature and they tend to judge with how you look. Guys, not everybody has artistic eyes... 

if you must know, it's really hard to face comments saying that Sun's ugly or generally criticizes her appearance.. T_T.. because she's definitely not, it's just her hair bun that's keeping her beauty off the hook -_- I admit, I'm not that excited anymore compared to before, BUT I AM STILL ANTICIPATING THE NEXT TEASERS, SO I HOPE JYP WOULD MAKE A REBOUND. It's not only me who's complaining, btw. Seriously, Is it really that hard to give her a glamorous long hair just like the others?unsure.gif 

Yesasia sales now count towards Hanteo chart so it's all good if you order from there now. Yay~ :D 

*quoted image*

I was actually really happy to hear about that! Thank you so much for sharing hehe. I'm really glad yesasia sales are counting towards the hanteo chart now because I recently discovered its offering free international shipping hehehehehe. WonderFuls I hope you guys are able to purchase the album now!

hmmm....

I want to hear the whole track soon,  I think it's gonna rock the whole world... ^_^..

WONDER GIRLS DOMINATION!

Aw, does it seem that bad to you? The hairstyle actually grew on me after the numerous amount of times I've seen Sunye's picture on Tumblr hehe. I hope it grows on you as well, and don't you worry, I'm sure as other promotion pictures are released, Sunye would have a different hairstyle! I'm assuming it'd be curly.. Hahas, but lets all wait until Monday together! I do agree though, sometimes I wonder why Sunye never gets the simple hairstyles, but I think as they pull back her hair her features are more strongly defined <3

I was just looking at the Wonder Girls fanclub a little earlier and we were still behind by a lot of members....... Lol, I don't know why, but I thought making a tumblr post asking tumblr WonderFul's to join would work out, since I don't know... I see A LOT of WonderFul's there! I hope WonderFul's on tumblr helps us out and hopefully by next week we'll finally be able to earn our long awaited sub-forum! I was also wondering if WonderFul's would like to re-blog to pass on the word^^

Guest i.said.goodbye

I haven't stopped looking at the teasers since the release and I think it needs to be said that Yeeun looks really elegant, classy and just down right beautiful.

Her hair is gorgeous... the blonde locks really suit her.

I also think Lim looks really pretty & even though she's not holding a gun I still like it! The hat really suits the shape of her face.

I'm anticipating the release of the all the teasers and the eventual MV. Do you guys think they'll handle guns in the MV? That would be kinda hot :D

Was I the only one crying once I saw the teaser photos?

Only wonder girls can make me this emotional. 

Seriously can't wait for their comeback. It's going to be EPIC.

you're not the only one who's crying. my room is flooded with tears..LOL..i was like attending classes from 10am to 6pm. then when i reached home & ready to do my assignments, then i saw their teaser photos posted in 6theory. i thought it was their photoshoot but then reading all the posts, i'm bailing cause i didn't get the chance to share the early excitement with other Wonderfuls.i'm so freaking late!! hahaha..so yeah i'm 1 of the loyal lurkers here & this is like my second or third posts here but i'm faithfully spreading the wonders to 6theory, allkpop, Fantastic & their YT videos.

i'm liking their teaser photos! & i truthfully hate it when the haters bashed the girls. other fans always have their group releasing new songs more than once a year,releasing songs outside of Korea,singing for OSTs, appearing in variety shows etc. thus they always have their time spazzing on their fav groups. but us wonderfuls, even with WG's covering Nothin' On You got us happy & proud of them. when yenny composed Smile or when they did photoshoot we got all excited so why do haters still bothering us. but yeah, still i thank them for spending time for WG..well, sorry for the rant but i feel better now..haha.. :)

OMG This photos made my entire day!

I'm so happy right now, this is what we have been looking for!

A sexy yet classic concept! I loved it!

No words can describe my happiness! Can't wait for the MV :)

Wonder Girls is Love <3 

Guest WonderfulSohee

Okay so here are the problems with the trending again

Most of us decided on #WONDERGIRLSisBACK

And on 6T other fanclubs are making fun of WF for grammar error.

I know that Wonder Girls is ONE group so it should be IS, then again Wonder Girl"S" is pural

so now what. . .?

Guest BossCharisma

all i can say is, i want to shoot sunye's stylist with her gun.

They want to go for a sexy & alluring concept, but they give her a hair like Michael Jackson's.

It's unflattering.

....-_-.peeved.. at the  moment because I'm so frustrated.

be back to post when I cool down a bit and reveal my sentiments. x_x

Guest chami1430286566

Hi everyone! To tell you honestly I've been a long time silent reader here in this site and this thread. Really sorry for that. ╥________╥

Anyway, here are my info;

I'm Camilla but you can call me Chami if you want. I'm a WonderFul from Philippines. Love the six Wonders... FOREVER. ♥

By the way, Lim posted this picture:

Ac2JzcoCAAA5lRN.jpg

she said that is her ring. :DD its too cute right? :)

^¨ Such a cute ring i want to eat it :lol:

Okay so here are the problems with the trending again

Most of us decided on #WONDERGIRLSisBACK

And on 6T other fanclubs are making fun of WF for grammar error.

I know that Wonder Girls is ONE group so it should be IS, then again Wonder Girl"S" is pural

so now what. . .?

Yes honestly i think it should be either wondergirlsareback or something else.

We need to decide soon.

If anyone has other suggestions like i said earlier keep them coming and thenwe can have a vote or something to decide

Guest Shjsgnd

It was almost perfect except Sun Ye hair :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Why JYPE give her long hair or short hair like so hot but just change a bit, then everything is perfect.

Are they having the same hairstyle in the MV? I hope they can release more photos soon!1!:wub:

Guest Scarletsecrets

Nope. It's 'Wonder Girls ARE Back". I could go on and on about the grammar of this (I am a bit of a Grammar Nazi and whatever else you can call me, since I abhor it when people are defiling the English language.), but it's suffice to say for now that 'are' is the correct verb 'to be' in the sentence. :) 

Hope this helps. ^_^

'Sup?

You've probably seen me everywhere.. lol, time to add the Soompi WG Fanclub to the list <3

I can imagine that all of you are excited for WG's comeback; as am I. A few ideas I heard are worth re-mentioning:

1.) When the official teasers and MVs are uploaded to the WG's & JYPE's youtube, support THOSE. They need the

views for album sales and proper promotion.

2.) Lets hear your ideas for trending WG on Twitter. I've been going w/ #WGcomeback2011, but what do you think of #RUREADY..?

3.) If you live in the Metropolitan Washington D.C. area (D.C./Maryland/Virginia a.k.a. the DMV), I will be planning a meetup for Wonderfuls in early 2012 to coincide w/ WG's American re-debut. More details at nilelata@facebook.com .

SHAMELESS PLUG:

Here's my latest WG vid. Hope you like it and support

Guest WonderfulSohee

Yes, as an American I would say that #WONDERGIRLSareBACK is correct, but WonderFacts' admins keep on telling me that it's #WONDERGIRLSisBACK

I would personally go with #WONDERGIRLSareBACK though.

What do you guys think?

Guest Mia_Mia

I thought the dresses the girls were wearing looked familiar. Its been inspired by a stella mccartney design from her Fall/Winter 2011 collection.

2011-03-07_224326.png

Guest Scarletsecrets

Yes, as an American I would say that #WONDERGIRLSareBACK is correct, but WonderFacts' admins keep on telling me that it's #WONDERGIRLSisBACK

I would personally go with #WONDERGIRLSareBACK though.

What do you guys think?

It's "are", not "is". Even though Wonder Girls are only one group, it is made up of five girls, and the name itself is in plural form. If there wasn't an 's' at the back, it would be 'is'. E.g. "Super Junior IS back" or "Big Bang is back". 

I don't care what people say. Incorrect grammar is not cool. dry.gif  Plus, I'd rather not have the hype for the girls' comeback be diminished, because someone is unsure about the verb 'to be'.

JYP's English is pretty good and he rarely has incorrect grammar in his songs, if any. So I will quote him, for any nonbelievers who doubt that the correct term is "are". For example, in "So Hot", JYP clearly states that: "JYP and the Wonder Girls, We ARE back." Don't go against Papa JYP, people. ;) 

The correct sentence is #WonderGirlsareBack. That is all.

Edit: I got so mad, I messed up my own verb 'to be'. It is corrected now, though. :D

Archived