Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest MuTHeN

JYP NATION JAPAN :) 

i think the one in the pic is sun but the one who tweeted it said her friend told her it's sohee :)

so i don't know kk 

376152003.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1313676442&Signature=JORVIr46ZKrnJwYlCFI%2B1muZpO0%3D

cr : TounoiWG @ twitter 

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Yeeun tweeted 2 selcas with Suzy

7sbmw.jpg

wtkuh.jpg

내동생 숮 ㅋㅋ 우리닮았죠?ㅋㅋ yfrog.com/h07sbmwj yfrog.com/h7wtkuhj

OMG I LOVE THE JYP SISTERS LOVE!!!

OT..but I adore how healthy our girls wg and the rest of the jyp ladies look. They are not the typical skinny kpop girls that I have no idea how could be called sexy... Just because they wore short skirts,when they have stick thin legs,its NOT sexy

sohee looks amazing

김윤아, ‘비전 오브 뷰티’ 캠페인 화보서 완벽 피부 비결 공개

htm_20110818231725a000a010-001.JPG

MBC TV '나는 가수다'에 출연한 자우림 김윤아의 완벽 피부결이 화제다. 김윤아 뿐 아니라 요즘 대세로 뜨고 있는 원더걸스 소희, 2NE1의 씨엘, 발레리나 김주원 등이 모여 자신들의 피부 관리 비법을 밝혔다. '비전 오브 뷰티' 캠페인 화보를 촬영했다.

'잘나가는' 그녀들이 함께 촬영한 건 '비전 오브 뷰티' 캠페인 화보. 이번 화보를 통해 공개된 사진은 평소 방송에서는 볼 수 없었던 그녀들의 여성스럽고 시크한 모습, 실력만큼이나 완벽한 피부를 자랑해 광클릭을 받고 있는 중이다.

여성스러우면서 당당한 모습의 김윤아는 "나의 뷰티 비전은 바로 열정! 열정은 내면에서 에너지를 이끌어 내고 외면으로 표출되어 나를 아름답게 해 준다"고 밝혔고, 소녀에서 여인으로 성장한 원더걸스의 소희는 "아름다움이란 사람들과 함께 하는 것"이라고 전했다.

또 이들의 사랑을 한꺼번에 받고 있는 건 랑콤의 새 안티에이징 에센스 '비지오네르'다.

이들의 아름다움을 엿보려면 '비전오브뷰티(www.visionsofbeauties.co.kr)’웹사이트를 열어보자. 그녀들의 솔직담백한 비전에 대한 인터뷰 영상이 낱낱이 담겨 있다.

김소라 기자 [soda@joongang.co.kr]

another article about JYP Nation ladies

지아, "JYP Nation 일본 콘서트 대성공" 남성 가수들은?

1313674437_192506.jpg

[티브이데일리=노이슬 기자] 걸그룹 미쓰에이 지아가 JYP Nation 여성가수들 사진을 공개했다.

18일 오후 지아는 자신의 트위터에 "JYP Nation 여성가수들. 일본에서 콘서트 대성공! 수고하셨어요! JYP여성가수들 만세! 최고!"라는 글과 함께 사진을 게재했다.

공개된 사진은 어제(17일)과 18일(오늘) 양일 간 일본에서 열린 'JYP Nation' 콘서트를 마치고 JYP 소속 여자 가수들만 사진을 찍었다. 사진 속에는 원더걸스, 미쓰에이, JOO가 한데 모여 사진을 찍어 눈길을 끌고 있다.

사진을 접한 누리꾼들은 "JYP Nation 성공이라니 축하한다. 한국에서도 하자", "남성 가수들 사진은 없나?", "JYP 가수들 화이팅" 등 다양한 반응을 보였다.

[티브이데일리=노이슬 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진출처=지아 트위터]

JYP Nation in Japan concert coverage

20110817_jypnation_japan_presscon_2.jpg

JYP Nation in Japan” ended in great success.

On August 17th, “JYP Nation in Japan” kicked off at 6PM with more than 12,000 people filling the seats at the Saitama Super Arena.

The concert received much attention as this was the first time that all of JYP Entertainment’s artists including JYP himself, Lim Jeong Hee, Wonder Girls, JOO, 2AM, 2PM, miss A, San E, came together.

Furthermore, although most of JYP Entertainment’s stable of artists haven’t debuted in Japan yet, the concert was set in response to the massive requests from the Japanese fans for the artists to have a concert in Japan, making the event more meaningful.

Before the event, there was a huge competition at the press release as more than 200 broadcast media were present with more than 400 reporters. With all this attention, the artists couldn’t hide their anxiety for their first concert the Japan.

The concert kicked off with miss A’s powerful and lively performance of their new single, “Good-bye Baby“, followed up with “Love Alone”, “Breathe”, and “Bad Girl Good Girl”.

JOO passionately sang “Bad Guy” and received massive applause with her powerful vocals. 2AM followed up with their hit songs, such as “Can’t let You Go Even If I Die”, and captured the crowd with their heavenly harmonies.

110818_jypnation_japan_crowd_2.jpg

San E met his fans in Japan for the first time with his songs, “Love Sick“, “Delicious San”, and other songs, giving much joy to the Japanese audience. Wonder Girls, who have received fame in Japan even before their debut in Japan, heightened the mood of the arena with their hit songs, “Tell Me” and “2 Different Tears”. It’s reported that the Wonder Girls even brought tears to some fans in the audience with their surprise present give away event to a random fan in the crowd.

Blasting onto stage after a capturing gigantic laser performance, 2PM kicked off their stage with the charismatic, masculine Japanese hit song, “I’m Your Man’, and followed up with “Heartbeat”, “Without U”, and other songs in Japanese to show their top popularity in Japan.

Lim Jeong Hee received endless applause with her goose bump-inducing vocals that were powerful enough to blow away the arena and JYP closed the concert with his signature powerful performances.

The most special part of this concert was of course the collaborative performances: a fresh and entertaining group performance by 2AM, San E, and Wonder Girls along with a charismatic, passionate performance by JYP, Wonder Girls, JOO, and miss A. The most popular collaborative performance was by 2PM and 2AM, bringing the concert to its climax.

110818_jypnation_japan_crowd_1.jpg

It’s reported that the artists worked sleepless hours to prepare for this concert on top of their already hectic schedule. All of the artists gathered in Japan the day before the concert to practice all together, sweating to make the perfect concert.

The result to the endless work did not come skim, as the response of the crowd was overwhelming. It’s also reported that a number of fans in Japan were moved by the artists’ fluency in Japanese. Also, this concert, for the first time in Korean idol history, incorporated a 13-man live band to present the hottest sounds and performances in history.

JYP Nation spoke, “Because all of the artists from JYP Entertainment were able to be on stage together, it was the most fun and entertaining concert of all time. We thank all of the people that showed up to the concert. Thanks to your support and love, it was the greatest time in our lives” and “We, JYP Nation, would love to come back to Japan to meet everyone once again. We thank everyone so much and we will work our hardest to create more great times with the fans” sharing their sentiments.

In related news, JYP Nation had two more concerts on the 18th and will return home on August 19th.

Source: Newsen

Photo: JYP Ent

Credit: AIIKPOP

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I was searching for 'jyp nation' tweets and found ONE fancam. There was another but that was an all 2pm performance.

I found one of Lim, Joo, Suzy and Min with 2AM performing Tell Me.

^ ah you beat me to it. :P

I'll share some tweets instead.

@HITOMIMS WG did most of MC in japanese. and they told us how to dance nobody in japanese and english.

@HITOMIMS WG spoke japanese very freaquetly! though yenny said they've never learned japanese;p they are really talented<3

Also people have heard that Yubin exposed her abs? O_O

선예는 준호와 without u 탱고춤을 췄다고 하네요. Sunye performed with junho without u tango ver too.

credit: yubina_dotcom @ twitter

1_0.244264001313681137_5258.jpg

Credit: fantastics

I posted the set list yesterday, but here is an updated version with a little more info on the songs.

Miss A: Goodbye Baby

Miss A: Love Alone

Miss A: Breathe

Miss A: Bad Girl Good Girl

JOO: 나쁜 남자 (Bad Guy)

2AM: 죽어도 못보내 (Can't Let You Go Even If I Die)

2AM: 전활 받지 않는 너에게 (You Wouldn't Answer My Calls)

2AM: 미친듯이 (Like Crazy)

2AM: 잘못했어 (I Was Wrong)

2AM: 이 노래 (This Song)

SanE x 2AM: Lovesick

SanE x Miss A: 맛좋은 산 (Delicious San)

Wonder Girls: I Wanna

Wonder Girls: Tell Me

Wonder Girls: 2 Different Tears (English version)

Wonder Girls x 2AM: So Hot

Wonder Girls: Take It

Wonder Girls: Nobody

2PM: I'm Your Man

2PM: 니가 밉다 (I Hate You)

2PM: I'll Be Back

2PM: Heartbeat (JPN version)

2PM: Without U (JPN Version)

2PM x Miss A: Without U

Junsu x J.Lim: 가지마 (Don't Go - Dream High OST)

J.Lim: Music Is My Life

J.Lim: Golden Lady

JYP: No Love No More

JYP: 난 여자가 있는데 (I Already Have a Woman)

JYP x JoKwon: 못 잊은거죠 (If - JPN version - Dream High OST)

JYP x JoKwon: Honey

JYP x Wonder Girls x Miss A x JOO: 그녀는 예뻤다 (She Was Pretty)

JYP x 2PM Again and Again

2PM: Take Off

Changmin x Junsu x Junho: 이젠 없다 (No More)

Seulong x Taecyeon x Chansung x Jinwoon: Dance Break (not sure of the song, but if you know let us know! ^^

Nichkhun x Wooyoung x JoKwon: 고백하던 날 (The Day I Confessed)

2AM x 2PM: Angel

Wonder Girls x 2PM x Miss A: 10 out of 10, Boom Boom Pow Dance Break

2PM: Hands Up

Wonder Girls x 2PM x Miss A: Heartbeat (Korean version)

Wonder Girls x 2AM x JOO x Miss A: Tell Me

JYP Nation: 날 떠나지마 (Don't Leave Me)

May be taken out with full credits.

CREDIT: MIYUKI0610@2ONEDAY.COM

Another pic of Sohee for Lancome 

K-48.png

JYP nation in japan concert will be broadcasted on October. broadcasting channel is BS スカパー(japanese cable channel)

cr @HITOMIMS + @yubina_dotcom

This is quite frustrating ever in WG's history..LOL...waiting for 2 days, only one fancam.. 

mellow.gif sigh..patience..

Sharing some fan accounts from Japanese + korean fans

WG's tour like dance comes out, I wanna (a little bit), then Tell Me, Sunye made a dance mistake...2DT is english, Yeeun sand very well,I love it. And that they greeted the audience in Japanese. Because this is the first time they're performing in Japan, they said they have presents for WFs... their Japanese are really good!

Sunye picked a fan to be on the stage for the 'Take it' performance, they took pictures together, gave some presents, a bit jealous..Then Sunye said "Isn't it very HOT in here?" So Hot was on...At first I didn't know that it was going to be So Hot.. 2AM also joined the stage after that for So Hot perf.

After So Hot is Take it...right after the song finished..WG went to the backstage, then a video of their US activities was presented, after that, Nobody dance compilation video was shown. Sohee deliberately teach the fans how to dance Nobody (shooting finger dance), during Nobody HyeLim made a small mistake, Sohee pointed out,,kkkkk

:) WG perform 10 point out of 10, Hands Up, She's pretty, Without U, Heartbeat, Don't leave me~ Yoobin nim..you are so beautiful ♥

The last(regarded WG only) was Nobody!!!!! The gold outfit make it more prettier. Bling bling

Junho and Sunye pairing for Without You performance!!!

Cr : WGW

Ah! The new lancome picture is beautiful. Maybe I'm being selfish as a fan but I can't express how happy I am Sohee was the one with the larger picture^^

I wonder if the five had a photo together? The fancam for the Tell Me performance was also really clear! I can't wait for more. Ah. I'm kind of frustrated that there aren't any fancams as of yet right now as well but I think the longer we wait the higher quality the fancams would be! Hehe,

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Yay~ More fancams. :D

Wonder Girls spoke a lot of Japanese despite not learning Japanese because they have not been promoting there and were ranked #1 at their Japanese skills, compared to all the other jyp nation artists. ^^

The girls seem to be wearing new outfits for So Hot. I'm so glad. I can't wait to get a better view of everything from the 2 concerts. :)

- edit

Cr: PikeYenny

2DT ^^ : Wonder Girls - JYP nation Japan Concert

AXJlmMgCQAE5XQ1.jpg

PikeYenny's sister went to the concert and took some pictures. :D

cr: PikeYenny + sister (AhnTaHee ( aka to to)

Yenny took picture with fan when they sang Take It ^^ ... credit to "to to"

AXJkBvyCAAAVwFV.jpg

For the So Hot perf, I just noticed that the 2AM boys used Big Bang's version of So Hot! Ah, it was so good. I'm kind of sad that the fancam was so far away from the screen but it was definitely better then nothing. I'm really hoping JYP would release a DVD version of it.

Guest MuTHeN

Finally PikeYenny uploaded a video :D 

[HD Fancam 1080p] Wonder Girls - I Wanna @ JYP Nation Concert In Japan 2011

http://www.youtube.c...g&feature=share 

here are pics of the Wonder Girls from the JYP Nation booklet or something like that xD 

]

[JYP nation in Japan]Wonder Girls

x27cc2f4a.jpg

x27cc2f56.jpg

x27cc2f62.jpg

cr :  @HITOMIMS

PikeYenny tweeted new pics of the girls from the concert performances  :) 

Yubin Yubin Hot ! Yubin Yubin Hot!

AXKdK7xCMAEWDV5.jpg

cute leader ^^

AXKeKHACAAESO19.jpg

and she uploaded Tell Me performance too :) 

don't forget to thank her and her sister ;) 

Wonder Girls - Tell Me @ JYP Nation Concert In Japan 2011

http://www.youtube.c...8&feature=share

and here is 2DT performance :) 

Wonder Girls - 2 Different Tears @ JYP Nation Concert In Japan 2011

http://www.youtube.c...nel_video_title

cr : @pikeyenny 

Guest i.said.goodbye

JYPE ladies are damn gorgeous & can I just say that Yeeun is absolutely stunning!!! Her eyes are just :wub:

I can't watch all the fancams now but I definitely will late!

Wonder Girls FIGHTING!<33333333

Guest jcsmark

English translation of the article r1988 had posted a few pages back.

Wonder Girls’ Appearance in Singaporean~ Chinese Textbooks Confirms Them as “World Stars”

K-pop girl group Wonder Girls’ appearance in various Asian textbooks has become a topic of interest among netizens.

On August 17, a thread entitled “Wonder Girls Appear in Chinese English-Language Textbook” was created by the online community.

The thread revealed Wonder Girls’ pictures and song lyrics to have been published in Singaporean, Chinese, and Korean textbooks and workbooks.

In particular, a Singaporean textbook contained the names of Wonder Girls’ individual members as well as a scene from their music video for “Nobody”.

The fact that Wonder Girls appeared in English-language textbooks for each country was also observed with interest.

1313583039191987.jpg

Credit http://www.wondergirlsworld.com/notice/1288

Kim Yun Ah, Sohee, CL and Kim Joo Won gather together

20110818_lancome_yunah_sohee.jpg

Kim Yun Ah, Wonder Girls’ Sohee, 2NE1’s CL and Ballerina Kim Joo Won… Why did the rising stars in their respective fields gather togther?

The reason was for the shooting of the ‘Vision of Beauty’ campaign in celebration of the release of Lancome’s new anti-aging essence, ‘Visionnaire’.

The ladies’ frank and direct testimonial clips of their vision of beauty were posted on the ‘Vision of Beauty’ website, which shared the visions of 100 people, catching the attention of netizens.

As it was the first time that these ladies’ who are considered ‘the best’ in their fields came together for a shoot, it was reported that the staff were excited at the set, as well. The shoot is already gaining massive attention as these ladies showed off their chic, feminine looks, and of course their flawless skins.

On this day, along with the shoot, they also conducted an interview with the ladies.

The confident, yet feminine Yun Ah stated, “My beauty vision is passion! Passion brings out the energy inside of me and makes me beautiful”.

Sohee, who’s quickly growing to become a beautiful young woman testified, “Beauty is the time shared with others… The time spent with the members, staff, and the people I love is the most treasured and beautiful”.

CL, who rarely shows her feminine side, spoke with charisma, “I am ME! I think you’re most beautiful when you treasure yourself and love yourself”, showing her confidence.

Kim Joo Won, who recently rose above the surface with her graceful, professional self through “Kiss and Cry”, revealed that she is most beautiful when, “I am the real me. When I am communicating with others, dancing on stage, or acting, I think my honest gestures bring out the true beauty inside of me”.

In related news, along with these beautiful ladies, the ‘Vision of Beauty’ campaign is compiled of many other leaders in their fields, such as Shin Ae Ra, Choi Hwa Jung, Han Eunjung, and other trend leaders.

Source: Newsen via Nate

Credit: AIIKPOP

Archived